All Comments on 'The Stallion Pt. 01'

by coollvr1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, please continue this story, and let them make delicious love to each other. Sexy -- very sexy -- Ralph Bender can have a dusting of sexy dark hair for that muscular chest, and a cock that MORE than makes Maria a happy woman! What a gentleman he is -- and I hope she sees his "wild side" in his bedroom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good for all three of them! What sexy man James is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a lovely love story. These two are such grand people, so kind and gentle with each other, Ralph a perfect gentleman, well-bred, and considerate. Maria is a woman in need of attentive loveling after the disappointing Guido. Please bring Ralph and Maria together in that bed -- let them strip each other , he to reveal (hopefully) some sexy chest hair in addition to a sizable black cock, she to reveal her woman's body in need of his loving attention. You have a real gift here for story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog11 months ago

Good setup. You got me interested. I'll read on

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice story, hopefully it gets hotter. I'm Irish not Italian but grew up with the same family attitudes and issues, where women were the 2nd fiddle and everything was geared to my brothers. What's also nice about this story is that I'm from Nassau County so I'm familiar with Queens and Brooklyn.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana7 months ago

You got my attention...I will read some more of the series, later.

The name of the story caught my attention, because that's what I always call men who are well endowed, handsome and rugged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoollvr1@coollvr1
I am an Alpha male, yet renaissance man who believes in the equality of all human beings male and female. I enjoy the role of the seducer as opposed to the seduced but do so without obnoxious harassment. To all who read my stories and comment, remember that they are my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES