The Stepdad's Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's relentless and my orgasm is rapidly approaching. I look down to see the hint of a smile in his eyes. He knows.

"I'm so close...don't stop...please keep going"

This time, he lets my legs close around his head as my orgasm rips through me. My moan comes out shaky and I can barely catch my breath.

"Yes! Theo...yes! Fuck...yes..."

He slows down and finally stops once I'm a relaxed, twitching mess.

Theo stands with a satisfied look on his face. He rests his hands on my hips. His thumb softly caressing my exposed skin. I've lost count of the orgasms I've had in this kitchen. This one will be memorable.

I look down to see Theo is still dressed and rock hard. Again. I'm about to reach for him when there's a knock at the back door. He hands me my pants and I put them on quickly and look to see who it is. Theo ducks into the bathroom as he motions for me to answer the door.

I see my nosy neighbor Susan through the open curtain on the door. Shocking. She has a tendency of showing up unannounced and unwanted. Which is always. I sigh and open the door.

"Susan! Hello. What can I do for you?"

I put on my best fake smile and hope this is quick.

"Oh, hello Tess. I hope everything is alright. I heard yelling and wanted to check on your mother."

Jesus Christ! How long has she been standing by the door?

"She's not home. Everything is fine. I was just watching a movie with surround sound."

Just in time, Theo appears behind me. I look down and he's expertly tucked himself away.

"Susan. Hello! Everything is fine. Just a loud movie. Did you need anything else?"

Susan looks from Theo to me a few times. She must be out of excuses because she gives up quite easily.

"Please tell Alanna I say hello and for her to stop by soon. Okay. Yes. That's all."

She awkwardly backs away and walks towards her home. If only she could use her nosy powers for good.

We made sure to clean up the kitchen as quickly as possible. The mood was successfully killed by Susan, so I head to my room and leave Theo to his own devices.

I pull the cards out of my pocket and look through them. Thankful they didn't fall out earlier in the kitchen. I take one card out and put the rest away in my desk. I type the number into my phone.

Remembering the rules from the club, I decide a call is the most appropriate. My heart races with each ring until the call is answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello Cyrus. It's Tess."

12