All Comments on 'The Storm'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 234 Comments (Page 2)
silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Bullshit story

Creepy and shitty.

Randy raped her. Kind of ignored that?

Truly sucky story.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I agree with the others... especially Al with the neatly folded clothes??

Then in some of the most wimpass reasoning I have read, the submissive husband says THIS shite:

You know what this has cost me, and you will need reassurance that I believe in you again. Until you accept that I can fully trust you, you won't be able to fully trust me. It's a two-way street. I've got some ideas we can try, if you want to hear them. They won't be easy; on either of us."

What the fuck! he did NOTHING to warrant distrust. The cunt drank like a fish, smoked weed and fucked the prat, and she has to learn to trust HIM again?

If that wasn't such a submissive cuck thing to say, it would be funny.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago
I forgot

To add this to his submissive stupidity.

You actually had him say this too!

" And at this point I'm not sure that the real problem isn't with me and my selfishness."

That actually caused a dry heave.

Selfish??? for not wanting the cunt to fuck other men??

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
no..no..no

Randy is a serial , serious seducer....... and Constance must know this. So why is she putting up with his behaviour? Maybe she believes marriage will change him, but she is going to be disappointed.

Sibyl had drunk too much but was aware that Randy was putting his moves on her, and went along with it. Having got her to the bedroom, undressed, he took the time to fold his clothes, confident that Sibyl was not having any doubts or second thoughts. She was happy to go along with this seduction.

Peter cancelled their engagement, but only until trust issues could be resolved !!?

In that situation I think he should use his former fiancé as a friend with benefits for a few years.

I don't believe in ' once a cheater, always a cheater ', but some people can be inclined towards ' what the eyes dont see, the heart won't grieve over '.... Can trust issues ever fully go away ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

True cuckold and only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
write what you know about

I was told that in college writing class. Judging from most of the comments, your readers do not think much of you or your male characters-husbands boyfriends

Just a guess-but figure you have been in similar situations and have reacted like your characters

Oh well that is your choice as is mine to stay away from your works

PTraumPTraumover 7 years ago
A disappointment.

Story aside (and I found the decisions made and "reasoning" on both Sybil's and Peter's parts to be seriously flawed...perhaps more on that later as my rant develops), "Five Months Later"? Really? You tell a story in present tense and then do a "break" of "five months later" solely to do a "flash back"? Poorly executed.

I don't know about the rest of you, including you, Troub, but if my date and I are at a potentially weekend long party/get together and they run out of booze or refreshments of any kind, when I leave I'm gone. Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine...go buy your own booze like any host should. If you can't trust the people at your shindig enough to leave them alone while you take care of your own party you shouldn't have invited them. That's the first flawed logic I'll attribute to Peter. She too readily agreed that her fiancé should be the one to make a 2 hour beer run. If they are to a point of being fiancé to each other but haven't set a date yet then it's a new development...how many of you were at that point and then were chomping at the bit to be apart? Not bloody likely. Especially when you (from her perspective) are drunk and high as a kite knowing it makes you horny. She's naked on the bed and he's getting undressed and she thinks "maybe he'll leave me alone"? That's so far removed from any kind of logic at all that I can't even formulate the words...I'm just dumbstruck.

It's sad when the only one that demonstrated any kind of consistency of character is Randy, and he's a serial seducer (as was pointed out by another reader) AND RAPIST! Think about it...if she was "fighting" it as she described and the events unfolded the way she said then she was obviously NOT a willing participant ergo he was raping her. That said, her not kneeing him in the balls, gouging his face with her finger nails, pounding him about the face etc coupled with her claiming "I thought maybe he'll leave me alone" (again, while naked on a bed as he's disrobing...like I said...dumbstruck) only points to one conclusion for me: she was a willing participant and it wasn't at all like she was telling Peter.

The story itself is so poor that I can't even begin to start on the character assassinations this piece so richly deserves. Troub, I'm very dissatisfied with this offering, and you should be too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wimp! Cuckold! Pussy!

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Once she got a taste of a different cock, she'll get another, and another, and another. Only time will tell..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmm

DNA testing is his friend.

Seriously, he would leave her there drinking. With an ex boyfriend.for 2hours while he provides he guy opportunity by taking his wife on a beer run?

I am uncertain keeping the cheating b2#$% is realistic in the story. Maybe write in about a roofie.

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago

I would of left them both to deal with the flood. For sure would of kicked her cheating stupid ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sooooooooo....

You allow Randy to get away with rape...no punishment at all.-..tough to believe

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
Totally Confused??

To ignore Rape is to condone it. To use Rape without consequence for a story plot is wrong. I know your writings very well and am absolutely confident this was a totally unintended oversight. You consistently write socially correct stories and the readers should know this is a single aberration in a library of wonderful stories.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
Good story

If you are to believe that is was rape. All through her description, she never had a chance to escape. She was so out of it, yet remembered every detail. He was constantly on her, yet had time to neatly fold his clothes on the chair. She couldn't tell the truth even though she was caught dead to rights. I believe in reconciliation, when warranted, but when he remembers how neatly folded Randy's clothes where on the chair, I suspect shit will hit the fan, including Randy.

JackmoftenJackmoftenalmost 7 years ago
What a Crock of B.S.

NFW would I of stayed anywhere near her. I'd of gotten my engagement ring back and told her to kiss off! I don't need a cheating fiancée.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Not Buying It!

"as high as I was I knew I shouldn't be going anyplace until I sobered up some." - That's a valid reason for her not to DRIVE. It is NOT a valid reason for her to not go with her fiance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wtf

Thought you were a good author but after this HELL NO. I know it's a story but the man rapes and gets away with it? You have lost a fan today as rape is dispicable and you seems to have no issues with it. I'M OUT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So the rapist gets away with it? Terrible story.

So the story ends with Randy the rapist getting away with it without suffering any real consequences? Terrible ending.

If you believe Sibyl's version of the story, Randy cornered her, forcibly prevented her from leaving, stripped her clothes off, and then had sex with her without her consent. That's forcible rape. (Not to mention other felonies.)

And yet, he's allowed to waltz away, suffering absolutely no serious consequences. The police aren't called, gutless Peter does nothing, and Randy's wife doesn't even leave or divorce him. ( Randy rapes a girl, and his only punishment is having to sleep on the couch one night, banishment from his house for a week, and having to attend counseling. Wow - what cruel and unusual punishment.) Peter's totally gutless. Why didn't he just invite Randy to the wedding? I'm sorry I read this terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Load of shit

Either a cheating whore (most likely) that gets away with it or a raping bastard (Least Likely) that gets away with it.

One (or both) of those two should have been burnt to the ground.

Tootight1Tootight1over 6 years ago
good story

some people seem to miss the fact that randy had time to take off his own clothes and fold them neatly on a chair. Does that sound like rape to you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
given her drugged and drunk condition

Those who call Sibyl cheating whore need to slowly read rape scene and what she was thinking as rapist stripped.

Rich philanderers do not take NO for answer. Even if she had faculties about her to get up as he undressed he would have once again overcome her.

She was foolish and trusting and was raped by ''friend''

As if richardgerald wrote story the rich and powerful rapist was untouched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He was more a fool

Randy was a fool but, not a rapist. She was a drunkerd pot head which is a concern. As far as cuck shit goes they were not married so that's out.

What the concern is, she was a pot head, one joint WOW and her legs fly apart (and I'm over here!).

(Get a stash keep her high and on your bone).

She should have told him about everything and let him make a informed judgement or call me!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
You are a mature, balanced human being

I’ve just read through your body of work in literotica. I must say, your balanced, mature stories are a breath of fresh air.

It’s so nice to read stories where the outcome is win-win, despite some stupid or disastrous actions of one of more of the actors.

The BTB anti-cuckold crowd is obviously running off of their “gonads”, or to be more accurate, their hind-brains; the ancient instincts hard-wired into the old brain. Ignore them.

Sure the reconciliation can backfire, but if carefully managed (“trust but verify”), it has a 80-90 percent chance of success.

Ken

phill1cphill1cover 6 years ago
tootight...

"some people seem to miss the fact that randy had time to take off his own clothes and fold them neatly on a chair. Does that sound like rape to you?"

There is but one definition: forced, nonconsensual sex.

Seems like she physically resisted being fucked and said "no" several times in the moment the sex occurred.

That's rape.

But even if she had a lapse, maybe a big man would forgive it, find out if she's sincere in the commitment, and move on positively in either direction.

I think most BTBers forget that the aim in life should be happiness, not justice or vengeance. Sometimes, you need justice or vengeance to be happy. Sometimes you don't.

phill1cphill1cover 6 years ago
tootight1...wait i see your point

"After Randy shut the door, he took me in his arms, looked down into my eyes and said we had to do this for old times sake, a way to say goodbye. Then he kissed me."

"I tried not to respond, but he was very domineering and I couldn't get out of his arms. I was pretty drunk too, which made it all the easier for Randy."

"Before I realized what was happening, he was steering us locked together in an embrace across the room and into the hall. Nothing I did seemed to even slow him up, and my body was responding to his kisses and petting. He paused a moment in the hall and I believed he had realized I didn't want to do anything with him. His hands were still quite active, but it wasn't until I felt the chill air as he pulled my shirt off that I understood he was undressing me."

"Peter, I swear! I struggled but he just held me with one arm while unbuttoning my slacks. I was concentrating on pulling my arms loose so I could take his hand off my clothes, and by that time I was crying and begging him to stop. Then as he pushed the door open to his bedroom he stooped and pulled me over his shoulder. I shrieked and beat on his back, but the rain was so loud on the roof I knew no one could hear me. I could hardly hear myself. He just laughed as he pulled my pants down and off. He must have dropped them at the door, because when he stooped to put me down his hands were empty and I was stripped to my bra and panties."

"Peter, I really fought him then, as hard as I could. But he just pulled me into his and kissed me. I was so horny that I couldn't fight my body, but I wasn't going to give in to him passively and was pounding him on the head as hard as I could..."

Well, it's still rape. She "was crying and begging him to stop..." But seriously, I just don't see her struggles being all that much. I've never been raped or had anyone attempt to rape me. But the notion of sex with someone I don't want to have it with would definitely spur me to a) knee him in the balls or scratch his eyes out. She did neither or anything but "succumb". It's still rape, but a very poor showing by her as well.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Could be

Hum, a Matt Moreau story. Are Troubador and Matt M the same author?

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
To: MusicGuy4Fun

Infidelity is still a leading cause of divorce. In the '70's it was 35 - 40% of all divorces. Today it is 15 - 20%. The reason for the decline is with "no fault" divorce filing for adultery rarely has any advantage over no fault.

Marriage counseling is least successful when infidelity is the cause of the impedding divorce with a 50% divorce rate within four years. I don't know of any statistics on engaged couples but it is reasonable to assume that the failure rate would be higher. After all, the engaged couple does not have the emotional, financial, time, and possibly offspring investment that a married couple has i.e. it is much easier to walk away.

The above information is cited in response to your comment about 80-90% success rate. I am suggesting that studies indicate a substantially lower probability of success.

Maybe this story made you feel good short term, but the reality is this couple with this much baggage behind them even before they wed, is more than likely heading into a very ugly situation when the stress of married life bears down on them. They don't have a historically strong foundation to their relationship. I would speculate that they would end up cannon fodder for the BTB crowd in a few years.

Making a marriage work is hard enough these days under the best of conditions. Why tempt Fate?

If Randy, after rationally considering all the factors and seeking guidance from knowledgable sources, decided it was best for him to walk away from this relationship, why would you not think this was a happy ending? It may well be the wiser decision and more likely to result in a lasting happiness for both parties.

naxos65naxos65over 6 years ago
EH ?

I have a mother and father . Every night , Mum makes me a meal -------- SO FUCKING WHAT ! There is NO OUTCOME to what I've just stated , just like the story-----

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Just more wimp, cuck shit! Piss poor story!

goalie52goalie52about 6 years ago
Daddy?

She was going to tell her husband he was going to be a daddy, but was she going to tell him that he was going to be a father?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 6 years ago
Garbage

One of the most unbelievable, ludicrous, and sanctimonious travesties I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ugly ending

She spins a story to make her no look like a complete slut. And he buys it. What happens the next time circumstances go awry? Will she fall into someone else's arms and bed? He was a moron to marry her. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only 3 stars for a simple reason

Sibyl's explanation was that she had been rapped. Even if she agreed to the initial kissing--she told Randy to stop and instead he forcefully undressed her and had sexual intercourse with her against her will. Sibyl further explains with her intoxication and "high" from toking she lacked the capacity to consent nor to stop him from undressing her and forcing her to have sex. My point is simply that if Sibyl's story were true (and she was not intentionally cheating) she should have charged Randy with rape. Or, Peter should have given her the choice of bringing charges of rape or understand that she consented and was telling him the sex was more important than their marriage. That is the difference between a 3 and 5 star story. The rape charge would have made it a more complex story differentiating consent from rape and having a more complex interplay between the characters and allowed further development of the characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Duh

CRAP STORY. Had to take a good shit after reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow Constance had more balls than peter.

atleast she dumped his cheating ass. Which is more than the cuckold can say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nope

This is all wrong. Sybil and Randy can NEVER be trusted again. The cuckhold should have left those two and allowed then to be stranded. He and Constance should have booted both out. But, obviously Randy is the hero of this story. He gets everything.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Don't think so.

Finding your fiancee banging some guy from her workplace and taking her back? Idiot! Like a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool returns to his folly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rape or not?

If she says she was raped then they should have gone to the police. If she wasn't then she was up for it with good old Randy and should have been kicked to the kerb. Not even married and she was already fucking another guy ...... wouldn't bode well for the future. Writing was OK but concepts and character need a bit more thought in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If a woman is being raped ....

do you really think she will be 'about to have an orgasm' as Sybil told Peter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuck-a doodle-DON'T!

A cheating slut! He's damn lucky he escaped by the skin of his foreskin! ~ Let the dope smoke her dope and cheat on some other poor sap! ~ Also,find a way to lower the boom on randy Randy! (Some fucking friend he turned out to be!) ~ Rated this story a 2 and that was a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So let me get this straight

she goes on to describe how well her ex fucked her and the soyfriend apologizes for his selfishness?

Dude you want to be a piece of shit how gets off on your girl fucking other dudes send her to me

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
good luck

you will need it

if she cheated while she was engaged and he accepted it she now knows there will be no consequences to her cheating again.

if by chance you are thinking of having kids with her better get a lifetime fee for DNA testing you`ll need it

poor sap .......

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
hope

they don't have any kids - they might be on the lower end of the brain pool. She was stupid for accepting Randy's advances and thing nothing was wrong. Peter wasn't much better believing her and taking her back.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Do I understand this?

She could not control her drinking with him.

She smoked dope with him knowing it made her horny.

She went to his cabin and when he started to take advantage of her, she never cried out, never screamed, just tried to get away under her own strength.

Then, once he was raping her, she got into it.

And then he married her? Are you kidding me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

Just plain ridiculous! After witnessing his "friend" and fiance' fucking, he should have just left them there, but no, you wanted to make up a story of reconciliation, BUT instead it turns into a tale of a wimp/cuckold! IT SUCKED!

craig_primecraig_primeover 5 years ago
normalizing rape

husband: "so you're saying he raped you?"

Wife: "yes"

husband: "lets do absolutely nothing about that."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

I've given this author 3 chances now and every one of his male "heroes" turns out to be a spineless , stupid, clueless Cuck - capital "C" intended. There are several of these authors on this site & I'm keeping a list so I don't waste anymore time reading this kind of Cuck crap !

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Second

Second of your stories tonight with unpunished rape. This one has an ending that defies belief. That's enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
badly written in the end

man seduced old girl-friend with weed, booze, and getting spouses out of house.

old girl-friend happy to comply. husband finds out, and the other wife finds out.

no charges, no beatings, and the shitty rapist gets to keep his marriage.

main character takes wife back...for...reasons? it's never made clear how she won him back. he basically walked her through it....like a child. he was basically both the man and woman in that relationship. she just had to sit there, be selfish, learn nothing, and agree to whatever he said....which wasn't very much. and...without mentioning any sex they had, or a significant waiting period...she is pregnant. so....is it even his kid? i'm sure every reader is thinking it.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
She's easy to dislike.

The guy is better off without her. Why invite that kind of poison into your life?

FD45FD45about 5 years ago
The Question

Could her facts be true?

They could.

Do we believe her?

The folded clothes make me doubt it. At the being stripped and dragged to a bedroom, what girl is going to believe a man STRIPPING NAKED is just going to quit? Because I know when I am going to defer from sex, I take my clothes off.../sarc

She shows no hate toward Randy. She didn't demand a rape swab. She didn't quit her job or file a suit against Randy.

She wanted it to be over. A human thing, but makes me think very little of her as a woman and a human.

But here is the thing: PETER should have been demanding those things! He is contemptible. I don't mind the forgiveness thing, but not questioning, not doing anything retaliatory...he desperately wanted to stay with Hottie McHottie Tail and he couldn't WAIT to spend hundreds of dollars trying to prove HIS worth when the shoe was very much on the other foot.

And in five months, none the less!

This was badly written. He was not a man I want to emulate.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
What a fucking idiot!

There is no such thing as a little betrayal!

Go public, ensure everyone knows what a slut she is and how her fuck mate is!

Go for public humiliation, cause as much fuss at their workplace as possible. Use social media as well.

mikie_1_99mikie_1_99about 5 years ago
It was her fault

If she would have controlled her booze intake and not smoked the weed she might have not put herself in that situation. To further prove to him that she wanted to distance herself from Randy, she should have quit her job so she wasn't in constant contact with him at work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Fucking Inane

Perfect, museum quality example of the stock LW weak/cuck male and RAAC. He discovers them in flagrante, and cuck boy doesn't do what any man would do, which is beat the living shit out of Randy and leave the slut. Instead, he takes the slut with him and, like the Pajama Boy he is, sits down to have a "conversation" (all that's missing is the cup of hot chocolate).

The slut's excuses are insufficient, even thought the author thinks so. She got herself a little high; no one forced her to do that. Was it inadvertent, or was it something women often do to rationalize getting a little strange? The latter is consistent with her eagerly agreeing to sent cuck boy off for more booze. She didn't have to leave the party with Randy, and going out into the weather to the cabin would have sobered her up some, certainly enough to realize that the excursion wasn't innocent, even assuming she was ever stupid enough to think so originally. Nevertheless she ent along. This is also consistent with the "she was open to getting some strange" interpretation. She claims she was raped, but was she marked from a struggle? Did she leave when she easily could have when he was folding his clothes? Was she protesting and trying to fight off Randy, or was she obviously fucking Randy back when cuck boy walks in? What about her claim that she didn't want to fuck Randy, but she couldn't fight her body? Cuck boy evidently doesn't have a bullshit detector. So, the cunt has multiple personality disorder? Minds don't work that way. She wanted to fuck Randy and felt some guilt about it at the same time. That's what the real world facts would be. Her version of her "mental state" is just a bogus rationalization designed to allow her to avoid serious consequences for her betrayal. (i.e. a failed plot device used by the author to justify a RAAC). Now, this is a work of fiction, so theoretically the author gets to make the facts what he wants them to be. Unfortunately, the facts of narrative do a piss poor job of supporting the author's intended interpretation and the reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Complete bullshit ending

RAAC's can be okay. But Sybil made a choice and the only reason she's upset is that she got caught. How do you forgive and forget that level of stupid? Time to move on and find someone you can trust. Not someone who, every time they go out, you'll be wondering where she is and who she's with. Lousy way to live life.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Uh no

Walk away dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
big mistake

A big mistake was writing how Randy neatly had his clothes all folded in the room yet his girls were all tossed about. So she gladly and quickly undressed to get into bed with her former lover and he took his time admiring her waiting on the bed.

Her story of him forcing her sounds like rape and the scenario doesn't match.

If it was rape she would have reported the rape.

In any event had she been mine I would have grabbed constance and said leave them here. Wedding would be off.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
really?

c'mon! the story is soooooo sad because you don't know what you really want out of it. it certainly doesn't have any real sense of reality. I'm all for forgiveness, but this might as well be a modern day "hippie" love story. with no real consequences to any of your actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Who would bet half their life savings on this marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not good!

To be adult and even thinking this relationship Post the cheating event would work should have made writing this story a red flag. I’ve read stories with poor makeup themes but, this one is far above any other please rewrite and rethink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OH NOOOO......

I thought I had voted one star but it shows up as a 5!!! This is such a load of shit. She smoked a joint and it was ok to turn into a slut? No fucking way that skank ever gets back into my good graces. If she was a good fuck maybe I'd have her as a booty call which is all she sounds like she's good for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She is a slut

Sure, she smoked a joint, that is an acceptable reason for her actions. NOT! And Peter is a big pussy, not only forgives the slut but got no revenge whatsoever on randy, give me a break

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 4 years ago
NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!

He got married to be married that’s never going to work no matter what she said. She was Randys bitch. He should’ve just gone after Randys wife she had at least a job and half of Randys shit. The writer made a poor decision trying to sound like a nice person and getting them married after that crap.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
This is humorous story.

No man in his right mind would choice that woman to marry. And to have a family together? Ha! That's too funny.

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
a baby?

I see about 7 weeks from Randy screwing Sybil. I would need a bit of verification here. Sybil on the pill? A load of silence about the interim condition of Sybil Not to mention Sybil is a SLUT and Randy will almost certainly nail this tramp again! a very poorly explained and documented account. No story here.... just words!

a word of advice RUN, PETER, RUN!

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

Randy got off Scot free. Her story indicates she was forced so if true there should have been more retribution.

I also think that unless she was comatose she would have known what was happening. She will need watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cops

Call her bluff. If he did force her as she said, call the police and get him arrested, if she wont, you know she was complicit and you're getting a used slut.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

If she is telling the truth she was raped. No cops were called so her tale was BS and that alone makes this story is a crock of shit.

I do not know one single person who would’ve taken the bitch back, not one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great writing, as always, technically...

but Peter is written as implausibly credulous. She had a story, but nothing he saw indicated it was true. Without some confirmation of her implausible, but possible, tale of woe, I don't see a reconciliation. Instead, the normal response would be to thank God for having dodged a bullet. No one wants to take a chance on marrying and having a family with s woman who may not be trustworthy.

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Huh

Well written, good build up, intense where he looks everywhere and finally finds her, then it becomes implausible. He finds this guy screwing his fiancée and plays hide and seek with their clothing before confronting them? Then she tells him he was her FWB, got her drunk and raped her? And then he says “ok”, it wasn’t your fault, but let’s spend two weeks apart and we’ll be good. Everyone likes reconciliation, but this is ridiculous. Thank you

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Seriously?

Walk. The guy could do better than marrying a woman who couldn't keep her legs closed to the temptation of another man before her wedding.

It's a joke to think she would be faithful in the future. The guy was desperate to give her consideration after she was fucking around while engaged to be married to him.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
She said she had no excuse.

And she was right. I never liked pot, but many years ago I had a girlfriend who did. I tried it several times and we had some serious talks. I was afraid of exactly this sort of thing and what I learned was that she was never going to be unaware of what she was doing to the point that she cheated on me. The simple truth is that she got into it and she cheated on him. She drank too much and smoked dope because she is immature. That's not wife material.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago

A cheating (GF this time) no atonement, no penance. And no self respect from the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Again I gave Troubadour a 1 star rating.

After giving 5 stars to others he wrote.

I’m surprised at the lack from him.

Just unacceptable premises.

Bill

gasperguy69gasperguy69about 3 years ago
One comment...

To all those commenting...

"Y'all a bunch a HATERS !!!"

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Nope...generally I like this writer but this was weak.

This did it in for me "Peter apologized to her."

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago
Happy Birthday! Really?

I enjoy a reconcilliation as much as 'the next guy' but even given the apparently 'long enough' time between the drunken sex and the 'announcement' I am skeptical that Sibyl hadn't been keeping a little secret( it would be too early to 'show') or even an interim meeting with Randy and so on.....since 'she had done nothing wrong' I guess its OK! This whole story is an insult to the reader and completely mishandled at the 'plot' level. 1 gave it 2** (more than it deserved)

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Reading again

She used the old “too much booze and pot make me horny” excuse. Randy got off pretty light for what was a rape. Not a favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Geeze, stupid games authors play. Charge Randy with rape, get a rape kit done, take him to court on the basis of workplace philandering and all the meanwhile work with Constance about how that relationship should live or die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Another story where it's not the wife's fault because she was drunk or tricked blah blah blah. I get that you prefer to right RAAC stories but can you at least give the husbands some sort of self respect instead of making them so wimpy? The reactions they have to finding their spouse with another man is so pathetic and hard to take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Incredible the number of women who accidentally end up on the end of some man's cock. Imagine being that dumb and insisting they should have equal rights. Judging by this and hundreds of other stories, they shouldn't even be allowed to vote. Or step outside the home without a carer. ROFLMFAO

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

He apologizes because she cheated? Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As a story, garbage. If Sibyl was telling the truth, why did they not report Randy for rape?

MC is a wimp who is just asking to be disrespected let alone cuckolded.

Evah_Rheddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nothing sounds likeit was her fault? Is she 12? An adult is morally responsible for his actions, and that includes drinking, doing drugs, and getting yourself in bad situations. IRL it would be impossible to say if she's telling the truth, but even if she is, she is too immature and irresponsible to be made someone's wife. She's a poorly behaved little girl in a grown-up body. RAAC

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
Nope

Neither alcohol nor drugs are an excuse for anything

She was sober when she took her first drink or toke and could have stopped there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very incomplete. randy should have been charged with rape, or I would not have taken her back. Also Randy needed a kick in the nuts in the cabin.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

Reading this again after some 7 years, it still seems to capture my attention. The story appears to have been rewritten a couple of times, at least. Consequently some minor but troubling sequence of events errors have crypt in.

All in all a good read after 20 or so years since Troubador penned it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Author hasn't published for years. The stories from this author never seem to have a definitive ending as though author leaves it to the reader to imagine the ending. The end of this one is Pete the father or is it Randy.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

If she was really repentant, Sybil needed to get tests done before showering and charge Randy with rape. Won't work, since she pounded on his chest and back but neglected to mark his face, but puts everyone on notice.

To yesterday's Anon: 5 months out, if the child was Randy's, it would have been pretty obvious before that. Morning sickness or weight gain ("I had tits, for the first time ever!")

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

[continuing] would have been obvious before the 5-month mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who is the person that has no clue as to what a story tag should be? Those tags inspire nothing. Try "Cheating caught in bed, forced sex, drunk and high., dangerous bridge, flood"

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

This story is worthy of a real cuckold. You have expressed your feelings very well. Oh, if only 99% of all men were like you, real cuckolds! Just imagine what kind of work we normal men would have to satisfy your sluts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WACC

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

The logic forming the foundation of this tale is broken. One must have clear concise logic for the main story train or the reader is left behind unable to suspend disbelief and of course the entire thrust of the story splinters into do as you wish chaos, The key break in this chain is the core nature of Sybil as revealed by her actions NOT HER WORDS. She chose to fulfill a momentary whim to fuck her old boss who had sent both her fiancé and his wife on a 2 hour beer run to clear the playing field for their tryst at his new cabin. They get caught in flagantre dilecto by the fiance, It is clear though that that guys dick did not suddenly appear between her legs. No she freely admits that she chose to follow him to the new cabin, she choose to take another drink on top of the others that was laced with date rape drugs, she chose to kiss, fondle, spread her legs, and fuck him like a bunny. Afterward while appologizing profusely for the pain and hurt she caused her fiance by getting caught; she rationalizes and displaces her core choice to have the sexual encounter. In short, her inner core holds her fiance and her upcoming marriage in sufficient contempt to permit her to gather a little strange as long as she doesn't get caught. That is an epic fail and the cuckolded fiance choses to dump her like a used disposable diaper, Up to here, the logic train works...she is a slut and you simply cannot marry a slut.

After that it starts breaking down. The cuckold then makes the strange leap of faith that she just made a mistake...and he can build upon that as they renew their "relationship." His acceptance of Sibyl's prodding...his acceptance of Constance demonization of Randy, and his acceptance of the fantasy that Sibyl became a sexual zombie.. unconsciously walking through that Randy Sibyl tryst solely because of the "evil seducer" Randy's actions upon a compliant zombie Sibyl. Here you see the cuckold move into wimp land...giving Sibyl...an utterly dumbfounding and warrantless free ride ticket back into a marriage without any repentance or other actions on her part whatsoever. Nothing has changed in Sibyl's core personality....her continued actions demonstrate that she can and will act on her selfish impulses in the future...because she has been given a free ride pass after being caught with no repentance whatsoever. Their marriage thus is a sham because the Cuckold and the slut wife obviously have two entirely different definitions for the term marriage. Hers includes free ride ability to act on whatever momentary sexual impulses she encounters with no repercussions whatsoever. Trust, fidelity, unconditional love, all the other frameworks of valid marriage mean absolutely nothing to this woman. Her marriage is nothing more than ephemeral vapors of moment to moment emotions.

This huge split in logic is easily discerned by even the dullest reader... She has betrayed her future husband in the most blatant manner. Said cuckold has forgiven her without any changes in her behavior or expressed regret at anything other than being caught. His action of reconciliation do not make sense because they are based on utter illogic. The author has thus utterly failed in the broken logic train and the reader does not believe or get involved in this story.

Result is an epic fail regardless of how well written...2 stars

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

First time through I didnt mind it but now that I reread it, clearly this was meant as a cuck-lite story and the writer tried very hard to find ways to make her have no blame in what she did.

Yet, everything she did lead her to that fateful fuck...She is no less to blame than Randy was.

I thank the gods you turned from writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perhaps not Peters kid. She chose to get high and fuck around. Petey is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Peter is such a fool Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The problem with this story, is she claims it's rape, which is why he immediately gets over it, but.. no one calls Randy a rapist? It's just a "oh you philanderer you!"

It takes any credibility out of this story, you can't cry rape and then laughing bat your rapist on the back and say "good on ya for not raping anymore!"

Either she was raped and he's a rapist or she cheated and is a cheater.

Like the premise, but the execution was far from the mark.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

The whole mess doesn’t make any sense. There isn’t a conclusion. Very shoddy

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous