All Comments on 'The Storm'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 234 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of your least appealing. They get married ASAP? I'd need a lot more time. Randy's "punishment" is to walk to his car nude? WOW! How fiendish! Why would he need help on his beer run? No restitution for her damaged clothing? If I had not read your "An Angry Man" I would be regarding you as a woman trying to pass as a man. No testosterone in this story. Wimpy from start to end. Far and away the least enjoyable or believable of your stories. There is also the fact that being drunk or high by choice negates any attempted excuse. You did it to yourself, pay the piper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Misandrist, largely incoherent horseshit. IRL, the rape claim would betaken for what it likely would be - a lie by a slut trying to avoid responsibility for what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, good for them, I guess. I believe rapist Randy earned a significant ass kicking. Maybe a nice visible scar to remind him what a piece of shit he is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, she does get caught and makes a bunch of excuses. He takes some time off from her which is a very good idea. When he does get back together, she is forgiven which is very sweet for an end to the story. I would have probably made her wear a chastity belt with a GPS device added. I would have put a tracking device on her phone and other devices she may use. The nice shiny collar would be a visible part of her jewelry to show her trust in our marriage. Probably a pre-nup would be appropriate that she would not get anything if she slipped again. There would have been further rules to live by. Nice story and not a lot of people would let her off the hook so easily.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

According to her story that sounded more like rape than anything, and her best friend is married to her rapist??? um that doesn't seem to give much closure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny story of two cheaters getting caught and talking their way out of trouble. 'A sucker's born every minute.'

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

She decided to just keep drinking. She decided to get high along with the drinking. Even though she knew that she tended to get horny. This pattern of behavior should show that she didn't care what happened and wasn't concerned about who, what, when, or where... She knew she would have sex and that puts all the blame on her choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author has his cheated on husbands forgiving infidelity almost before the act is completed. Just doesn’t ring true

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't quite work out whether she's a junkie slut or a victim of rape. Her account of events is wildly contradictory but she needs to swerve the booze and drugs in future, that's for sure!

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Only read a couple of this authors stories and get the impression he has the irresistible urge to make his male characters willing cuckolds, she knows of course that a little bit of pouting and some puppy dog eyes perhaps a well placed tear or two will have him happily accepting a future of the same treatment. Divorce is not in this authors wheelhouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 Star.

Weak male allowed Randy to get off scot free. The man was a potential rapist and will return to his old ways unless checked hard and quickly. That didn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

anyone that constantly writes stories that have husbands excepting wives cheating is not on my like list. you are a man of no integrity..

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop.

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

Ridiculous excuses from the woman and the guy believes her. I think I'm seeing a pattern here ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A so-so story of where the wife tells a wild story of being coerced. Not only does the husband believe her, he does nothing to the guy. Knowing how that guy is, she shouldn’t have been alone in the shed with him. Same’s true if she didn’t know. Hubby forgiving her leads him to not only be cuckish & weak, but despite what she says now, he’s setting himself up for a repeat, only this time, she’ll be more careful. The author stripped away his backbone & balls& had him believing her stupid-assed excuses/ reasoning ; the question why . 2 stars.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

I was disappointed he didn't simply leave them there stranded for weeks with no bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
1*

Dude's a retard and he gets what he deserves, I guess. Crap.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 1 year ago

I hate wimp cuck stories!!! 1*

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

Really? that's your story and idea of a life long marriage and love?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If Sibyl's story is true, she was sexually assaulted. She should have filed a criminal complaint with the police. If she declined to do so, the credibility of her story would become nil. As for Constance, no self respecting woman would remain in relationship with a sexual abuser.

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

Que mierda acabo de leer.

0 estrellas y desearía que al autor le diera cáncer o algo asi

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

He didn't let his stupid ego ruin his life

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

for an almost rape, why would he take the time to carefully fold his clothes? If she was trying to fight him off, a kick to the balls, or running while he is folding his clothes is an option. Overall, not a bad story.

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

Mais quelle mauviette, cette histoire est de la merde et l'auteur doit vraiment aimer les cocus.

TajfaTajfa9 months ago

I've been reading a lot of the Troubadour's stories recently and in every one the wife or girlfriend gets off Scot free after they have cheated. Now, I don't mind a reconciliation story but occasionally there should be some consequences for actions taken.

BlueDruBlueDru8 months ago

Anon wrote:

If Sibyl's story is true, she was sexually assaulted. She should have filed a criminal complaint with the police. If she declined to do so, the credibility of her story would become nil. As for Constance, no self respecting woman would remain in relationship with a sexual abuser.

100% agree and came to write basically the exact same thing. Of course, this story was written some time ago, so the sensibilities have evolved a little, but still.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good writing, but you have a problem with good decision making. Somethings are unforgivable.

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

Started strong and then just blaaah. Sorry.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19692 months ago

I'm of the once-and-done clan so I didn't enjoy that very much. shame as the setup was really good. You even addressed the dark temptation to abandon them during the storm. that, plus taking photos/videos and their clothes would have been an interesting tale. "they already left with..."

Schwanze1Schwanze12 months ago

Should’ve left them there. “I don’t know. Couldn’t find her. Figured she was in one of the other cars.”

But seriously, not realistic at all he would keep her.

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

The number of stories in LW with the same wife’s explanation is staggering same old shit different story. Geez poor guy

chasbo38chasbo3811 days ago

So who is the father of the baby ?

Peter better put a chastity belt on her when ever she takes an alcoholic drink !

RedRachaelRedRachael11 days ago

No way would a guy take her back. Come on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

sheesh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous