All Comments on 'The Storm'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 231 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantasyland:

Why, why would Peter even give Sybil the chance of an explanation. Is he so lacking in self respect that the trashing of their engagement was trivial to him? So sad, that he was not man enough to wish her well, and continue down the road and find someone who can make a promise and mean it. He will always wonder just how willing she was, and will she do it again.

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Her Story

I don't believe I could totally accept her story. She lay quietly waiting while Randy completely undresses and neatly folds his clothes. She must be REALLY hot at this point to just lay and wait! And they didn't expect partners back for almost 2 hours!!!

Nah! Somewhere, sometime, a similar situation will occur and with the same results, I'd bet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another wimp in the making!!!!!!

You usually do not make the male charactors weak , but in this story you have. I do not know very many men that would take back a fiance that cheated on them. I think that if either party in a relationship cheats then the trust is broken and can never trully be repaired. Also there are problems with the actions in the story ie. Drugs and boose are used as the rationale for her letting an ex boy freind fuck her?? They may have at best amplified a action she wanted to do sober but they would not be the main reason. I would like to try this line out on my wife and see how long I was still married???

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
Don't Understand

Either she was raped or willing. If she was willing, I dont understand Peter's eagerness to place all the blame on Randy & if she was raped, I dont understand why they didnt report Randy to the police. In the end it seems like Sibyl got caught in an indefensible situation and Peter was just looking for an excuse to forgive and forget. Realistic maybe but not the stuff fantasies are made of. Not mine anyway. I want to see true love and happily ever after not some guy willing to overlook his fiancee's inability to keep her legs closed because he doesnt think he can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I DON'T BELIEVE HER CONFESSION

Story was good but I don't believe her. Why didn't he deck Randy? Why didn't he stop them the second he seen them?

Man I would have had him by the balls beating the shit out of him! But at least they are to gether in the end but it would have been ages before I could trust her. I would have had a private eye on her randomly for some time.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ho hum. Just another wimp story.

Only two choices. Either she was raped or she wanted too. It wasn't rape because she didn't file charges. Therefore, she wanted to.

Getting drunk and drugs has nothing to do with it except it might give her an excuse to have sex when having sex is what she wanted and planned anyway.

If a lady is not willing to be fucked, drugs and alcohol will not make her a willing partner. She would have to be forced and she would be furious, fighting, and screeming the whole time. There wouldn't be any doubt that she was being raped, and that she would likely report it. It wouldn't have happened. A professional person would not be that stupid and risk going to prison.

In any event, in addition to the other garbage, wimp stories should not be under loving wives and deserve to be rated zero.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Was She Raped or Not?

I have to agree with Joe Avg. This certainly was someone's fault. That someone has to pay dearly.

I have no problem with believing her story, but having been formerly intimate with Randy, she had to know what he was and not to trust him. She also had to know that, when someone is constantly refreshing her drink, it has to be suspicious (unless she was born drunk). She had to know getting wasted would have no benefit to Peter.

There is also some blame on Peter. Within fifteen to twenty minutes this has happened. Could not he tell something was amiss with Randy hogging Sybil for hours (I guess)? He obviously did not get her drunk and intoxicated within ten minutes. What was Peter doing then?

I have to say that Peter was very forgiving. At least he had to punish her really bad and give Randy a few kicks in the balls. He had to tell her at least never ever to drink unless they were together alone and never to be alone with another man, but then why keep someone he cannot trust to make the right judgement?

I would not say he was a wimp. I would just say he was dumb.

And finally, why did the naration changed from first to third person?

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Can't buy her story

Loved the story but I can't buy hers. She wanted it as badly as Randy did and was getting it appreciatively.

He MIGHT forgive the one time BUT it isn't because she's innocent of wanton infidelity. He's deluding himself.

As I said earlier. She lay there and waited while Randy undressed and very neatly folded his clothes. Why not run off then?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I think this needs more

I am a fan of yours, but I feel this story needed more. The pain and time after betrayal is not developed and is unclear. I still look for more from you.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
another sad TROUBADOR wimp loser story

she was raped? ROTFLOL!!! O Pluzze!

Her legs were wrapped about Randy fucking him deeply... thats rape? sure it is...

think of all the woman who fuck their boyfriends and hubbys every day who thought they were having good sex but in fact were being raped...

a fiancée is SUPPOSE to be special to that one person !!

NOT get drunk dance with someone else such as old boyfriend or known playboy for hours met up with the old boyfriend and fuck him .

she is a whore... never marry her. On top of that he will never foegt or forgive ... every annivsary this is what the Hubby to be will be thinking about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a wuss!

Troubador, I like your writing, but the hubby here is a real loser. He is so enraged by her betrayal that he gives her a time out. Yeah, that'll show her the error of her ways. Either it's rape or it's consensual. She's not claiming rape, so it must be cheating. She did it once and got away with it, she'll find a way to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
some writer are senitive to the female

senitive male writers some time forget what betrayal do to a person.the writer lean towards the cheating female point of view.which makes the male look like a sissyboy.your writings lean that way and make no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh Please!

I've read most of ur stories and found that i like most of them to some degree or another. however...this goes outside the scope of what i've come to expect from you. What? no consequences for what happened? can your character be so wimpy or dumb or both? come on! in what world does something like this happens and the bad ugly man is the only one guilty 100%? Give me a break! What can a prospective husband expect now that she knows that she can wiggle out of something as serious as this just by acting the innocent...and worst yet, how can she respect the wimp that so easily swallowed her story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
incredible

She watched as he "calmly took off his clothes, folded them and placed them on a chair... not fully understanding what was going to happen next"...thinking she had won and he was going to leave her alone.

Huh? Is she as stupid as she thinks Peter is? Sounds like she was up for it all along or at least a willing participant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
u made him a wimpy wuss

The man is not a man, he's an effeminized male. You helped by depicting him as an average normal male. No real MAN is anything like you depict your male characters. Since you're a fem you should give up attempting to write male dialogue and behavior - leave that up to real males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Right guess

The Troubador is actually female guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ha

Come on...I am the average guy. No way in hell would I marry some cheating slut who apparently could hardly wait until I'd left the house...and if she has that little control over herself, who is to say how many times that little "accident" will repeat itself? The writing style is fine, but I can't find my hipwaders and the bullshit grows deep. Resubmit this story with an ending that isn't pure bullshit and I'll grade it accordingly, just as I did this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bull Shit x 2

How many more boyfriends are going to come out of the woodwork? Technically it's not adultery, but she is still fucking around on her fiancee. This forgiving storyline is tired, trite and so unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A what point during the times he watched the two

rutting on the bed did he see her resist? When he was neatly taking off his clothes and carefully putting the away why didnt she leave? And why would he even consider taking her back? She admits she made herself drunk without being pushed at a party with people from work. She admits she willing used dope as ehe had sneaked around him in the past. And she and the host just disappeared from the party together and all of the people from work would not notice? Seems they all knew the two of them had an affair going didnt it? ANd to send her husband and his wife off from the party for a time to be alone, how does not not add up to preplanning? Nope folks this is one done deal. The poor guy needs to grow up and walk for from a two timing cheating finace. And the other woman knows he played and partyed, so why not take the open evidence, file for divorce, and get a good split? Actually in this story neither party should have reconciled. The marriage and the proposed marriage are both dead meat. Sorry writer, despite all the glowing descriptions of the bridge, the ending fucked the story.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
To quick to wrap up

I liked the story but felt it rushed to the ending too quick. There was lots of development dealing with the actual incident but the aftermath was almost and afterthought. I could have just summarized it as "and they all lived happily ever after". To be honest I don't care so much that revenge is taken but I like to see the story have a moral consitancy especially within the characters as developed. These seem like nice, caring people. The fiancee is a bit of a fool, like many. You get yourself drunk, smoke grass that you know will make you horny, and hang out with an old boyfriend. What did she really think was going to happen. The old whine about how how Randy was too forceful for her to withdraw is rather pathetic. She went to great lengths to put herself into harm's way and all Randy did way to refuse to let her get out of it.

Given all this the conclusion comes without the characters doing much soul searching. Sibyl takes no significant responsibility for her actions, she is a victim of circumstances. And Peter buys into this? Most of the end is about Constance and Randy's issues. They are secondary players. Peter is almost non existant except for nodding his foolish head and taking Sibyl back in. No anger, ho disappointment, no emotion. Is he a person or a robot.

And Sibyl paticipates as the point of view for the ending. We don't get her thoughts, no real sense of guilt, no striving for redemption, just magically being accepted back by Peter. And of, of course she's pregnant so all is well with the world.

The characters were real in the beginning, not so at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Responsibility

I don't get it. Sybil KNEW how Peter felt about drugs, and yet she use them anyway. She KNEW marijuana made her horny, and yet when it was suggested that Peter leave her alone with the predatorial Randy, she didn't react with alarm. Instead, she heartily agreed to send Peter on his beer run mission.

Even if he had not gone on that mission, Sybil was guilty of using drugs that she knew her fiance was dead-set against. That in itself was a deception, and would surely have been found out later by Peter. THAT would have been a rocky discussion, but THIS--THIS outcome was unconscionable to a man of principle like Peter.

In her disobedience and self-destructive choices, Sybil had placed herself recklessly in the path of her own destruction. The problem is that it was no longer her own destruction alone that she was responsible for, now that she was betrothed to be the half of another person in marriage.

She victimized not only herself, but her husband as well right along with her. I think a lot of us see an engagement period as a testing period, where the two parties get to see exactly how the other will react during the permanent marriage that they are both preparing for and contemplating. If this is true, then it is a truly stupid and foolhardy man who would blow through such a huge stop-sign as this.

Being that marriage is a permanent, lifelong commitment, I think it immensely more likely that a sensible man such as this story makes Peter out to be, would have cut his losses and moved on to someone worthy of his love and trust for all eternity. Marriage is not something you try; marriage is something that you do for a lifetime.

This marriage I don't think, was built on a solid foundation, and I think it is destined to crumble because of it.

Kick her to the curb, Peter!!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Another wimpy-assed cuckold story, eh?

Why bother saying more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This sucked

He was engaged to this slut. He should have ditched her and gotten some retribution to the rapist that took advantage of her. What a wimpy story..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WHOSE BABY?

PUT THE MARRIAGE ON HOLD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Roast for b'day dinner...

Creampie for dessert!

devildog26devildog26over 13 years ago
Willful Suspension of Disbelief

This was a well written but unsatisfying story. It feels like the intent was to upset the reader. There was no exploration of why and having children rarely solves family problems. It exacerbates them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So her story was that he pretty much sexually assulted her. And that she was liquored up. But at the same time she DID respond to his advances and obviously got off with Randy.

There is NO way in hell I would be able to forgive something like that. The engagement would be history never to be seen again. And the way that Constance called Sibyl and let her spew her sob story? UNLIKELY. She just caught her husband cheating there is no way she would reach out to the other woman, friend or not.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Hmmm....

Not so sure about this one -

Seems to have a hole in it - the sequence is too contrived and a bit hollow.

We are left to accept there was no confrontation between the guys and no payment/punishment for his abuse of Sibyl? That just seems to easy and unfinished. Not even the requisite confrontation where Randy is warned off by Peter "or else" and Randy just took and did not call Sibyl or try to get to her during the time apart, an ego that big and a temper that violent is not likely to give up or tolerate the embarrassment he suffered being interrupted and having her taken away. She was his pussy for the taking right?

Ah well a fun diversion any way heh

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
It was rape but not forceable rape.

Since she said "No" and failed to give consent, that alone makes it rape. In one case, a 17-year-old girl initially consented to have sex with a 17-year-old boy at a party. After intercourse had begun, she resisted and told the boy that she had to go home. He repeatedly asked her to "give me some time," but she kept saying, "No, I have to go home." He did not stop until several minutes later. He was found guilty of rape.

Furthermore, she had diminished capacity to give consent since he gave her drugs (joint) and alcohol. That too is defined as rape. Take your pick, she was raped.

All men need to learn that "No: means "No" and that giving women alcohol or drugs diminishes their capacity to give consent and therefore they are taking a big risk should she later change her mind and decide that she was taken advantage of.

He understood that she was raped and, although she was not totally blameless, his actions to foregive was proper.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Peter was just smart

He waited to make sure Sibyl wasn't pregnant by Randy, and it gave him time to think things over, about if he could ever trust her again.

I'm sure if Sibyl had been pregnant, and having the doubt of who was the father of the baby, he would have walked away from her.

Thanks for the good read.

eropeeropealmost 13 years ago
Nice - but unfinished story

I don't agree very much with all these comments about people wanting the obvious ending: "Peter should have kicked Sybil out and conquered and fucked Constance instead and then married Constance!" If The Troubador had chosen that ending it would have been just a trivial 3 points story without any surprises or interesting content.

The Troubador chose instead a surprising and interesting ending where both Peter and Constance surprisingly forgave their partners. This makes the story better and in my opinion worth 4 points.

So what do I miss before I would have given the story 5 points? Not very much. But the problem is that the story is rather short and without a real ending. It rises some interesting questions. But it answers none of those questions. The questions are:

1. Was Peter wise or a wimp when he forgave Sybil?

2. Did Sybil later cheat on Peter again or had she learnt her lesson?

3. Did Peter later make it even by cheating on Sybil too? (His feeling that this could happen could have been one of his reasons for forgiving her.)

4. Did Randy cheat on Constance again? (I would expect that!) If he did - did constance then keep forgiving him (or just closing her eyes)?

5. Would Constance keep forgiving Randy forever - or was this really Randy's last chance to keep Constance as his wife?

6. Did any of the two marriages last long enough to be consider successes?

The story just ends too early before we know which conclusion to make. Therefore it is only a four points story in my opinion.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Wow, looking at the comments...All I can say is WOW

First she wasn't raped, if she was call the police. She didn't and second, her words, " I was in lust and I lost my reason to stop" That sounds like a slut that was having fun. And in the end he was and still is a wimp. She fuck around before they got married and he married her anyway. He'll be eating creampies before the end of the 1st year.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Wow, Tough Crowd

First, she was pretty far down the booze road, which leads to bad judgement, before she knew her fiance was not going to be around. Some think she should have been wary of the scumbag. I think that is bullshit supposition. Nothing was ever said about their history that would have led her to believe he would force himself on her. And force himself he did. The state of her underwear bears out her story. If she was willingly going to have sex with the guy, she would not have allowed the set of lingerie her fiance had just given her to be ripped asunder. How would she explain that?

He raped her. There is no question about that. No where in the story did we hear about her moaning or saying "Yeah, give it to me stud" or anything else she might have said if she was fully into the sex. All he barely heard over the din of the storm was a woman screaming. She could have been screaming for him to get the fuck off of her.

Call the cops you say? When would she have done that? From the time she was caught until the time they got back to her apartment, she was not in control of her body. Her fiance was. Further, considering that their sex was not consummated and the amount of time that had passed, dealing with her tattered relationship was probably more important to her.

And to the person who said he should leave her because she smoked a joint behind his back, have you ever found anyone who you really cared about or who cared about you? I have my doubts if you believe such a relationship should be thrown away for something like that.

I have my doubts about many who have left comments in that regard. She made some errors in judgement, but planned infidelity was not one of them. He made an error as well. He never should have left her knowing how much she was drinking. She was ready to party with her man is the way I see it and once she had gone down that road too far, shit happened. She deserved to be forgiven.

It took a real man to really consider the circumstances and take her back. This guy was not a wimp. If you believe she is a slut because she admitted that her body betrayed her, have some woman tie you down some time and test your resolve. Just try to keep that little feller from feeling his oats regardless of what you think in your head.

Whose baby was it? Damn, the author said is was five months later. Whose do you think it was? There was nothing in the wrap up to indicate anything other than that they had gotten past the stormy night and were a loving, married couple.

I hate cuckold stories with a passion. I also hate stories that glorify cheaters and allow them to do their dirty deeds with no consequences. This was neither. Nice job Troubadour. Thanks and keep 'em coming.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHOS THE DADDY

I wonder if he will even check. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes seree-dadyo, another creampie coming up.

Dam,what a gutless wimp.Instead of ridding himself of the slut,before wedding, instead he will do it later when she would be court again. And being the slut she will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i would have left her with him at the cabin

Sorry no one forced her to drink the alcohol, no one forced her to take drugs, no one kept her from going back into the group, no one made her send her finance off with another woman, no one made her have sex with him, and now one made her do the things in bed he saw her do. Its her story he "made" her do anything, there was no evidence he did. I am not responsible that wasnt me, I was drunk when i shot him. Is that a statement that would excuse someone in a murder trial? She murdered this relationship, end it. To much RAAC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NUTS

Anyone who would put up with the bullshit they laid out in your story and take her back is fucking crazy. If this is really how your mind works I really wonder how you got so stupid in only 60 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My body made me do it

Please.

The only thing he should have said to her when he dropped her off that night was Bye!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Retribution?

Randy gets essentially a slap on the wrist. Not enough payback here for what was rape, if Sibyl can be believed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What?

Sibyl says she was raped, if not in those words.

Peter believes she was raped, so they're still together.

Yet there were zero consequences for her rapist, and the rapist is still happily married?

Peter is a spineless, gutless turd. There are consequences, legal or otherwise, for taking a man's wife against her will, if that man is really a man. Obvously Peter is not. The moral of this story is apparently that rape is okay, and is a forgivable offense, even if you can't quite be friends afterward.

Garbage.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Can you say WIMP

you "rape" my fiancee and nothing happens to you. I would have cut his dick and balls off.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Is it well-planned and written?

Fourth - is it erotic? NOT so one would notice!

First - is the story well-planned and written? I think 'Very much!'

Second - are the characters developed and consistent with their ages, background, etc.? Pretty much so!

Third - are the details managed nicely? Kinda. 5" of water rushing sideways on your tires put a LOT of lateral force on a car, and the water also reduces the friction keeping tire-grip so you go forward instead of sideways. (Don't ask me how I know this!!!)

Fifth - did you like the decisions made by the end of the story? Is Future Sweetie a slut or a victim or (little-considered option) a bit of BOTH? Should Fiancé drive away, or forgive instantly or something temporizing? Should Fiancé high-five the Bull, or punch his lights out OR be cross with him and never talk with him again? Should Sweetie reconsider Fiancé as a major wimp, or worship the ground he walks on.

Does liking the ending mean it deserves a high rating, or does the rating tie-in more with how well the tale was executed? I'm with the latter criterion, SO...

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Garbage

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Powerful Use of Nature Imagery in Introduction !

From there the story fell off a cliff, unfortunately. I found Siby's explanation singularly unconvincing and self-serving. Randy, the other half of the cheating pair, had minimal concequences, although he planned & initiated the tryst. I wish this talented author could have shown us why Sibyl deserved another chance.

It bears mentioning the shift from first to third person narration right at the story's conclusión was a clunker. I've usually felt fortunate to read most of the Troubador's work, but this story missed his usual high mark. As said before though, the portrait and symbolism of the raging storm prevented this story from being a total washout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap story

What the hell? I hated this story.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
got to say

wimp cuck who accepted a lying whore.

ValundarValundarover 11 years ago
**

Not up to your normal standards.

**

She lied/cheated, and he took her back.

Fatty lied/cheated and she took him back.

2 morons and 2 whores = 2 stars

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Powerfully moving. She was more at fault than she was willing to admit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What....

I was so hoping that he was going to leave the two of them up there - Naked.

As always, you write well but I must note that you favour the women well beyond acceptable means. BTW, I adore women and would look for good reasons to survive a bad scene BUT, not actual intercourse.

Sorry, I guess I should have known better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not her doing?

who drank, who toked, who hung with old fuck buddy, who sent husband off, hell it was all her fault she is an immature lying cheat. And in the bed she wasnt fighting anyone off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

More trub cuckie crap.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
What?

You're kidding me, right? She knew exactly what was going to happen. She jumped right into bed with the guy. She wasnt raped, she fucked him. Well, fuck her this marriage is doomed before it ever started. The husband deserves what he gets for not dumping her!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

classic troub - cheatint piece of garbage for a wife, or wife to be, and a cuckie for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
saw

enuf on 1st page and quit reading this crap. 1 *= too many

where do most of these writers come from. cucky, wimpy, pukey, crying, ville???????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Peter should screw Constance

It's the trust and respect of a loved one that was lost. The only way this could be resolve is for everyone to agree, Peter should screw Constance , this way Sybil and Randy could feel the emotions of what Peter and Constance were forced to feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what crap, how can anyone buy this garbage story

this writer left the scene 7 yrs. ago . thank god for that

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Since I saw in another comment that this Bozo, lover of wimps has quit writing...

I will quit commenting. Again, in this story, no revenge on Randy. He was harder pon his woman than he was on Randy because he did not do a thing to Randy. What a wimp writer. Thank you for telling me that the author quit writing, I will quit reading. Too many of his wimpy stories gave me indigestion.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Delusional

No understanding of people. Its too stupid to even scream at. 1* since you can't go lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Win

This is, without a doubt, the stupidest, most unbelievable piece of shit on this website, and that says a lot. What does a cream pie taste like, you fucking cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UNO ESTRELLA PER UN BASTARDO

Take good care of Randy's bastard and Sibyl's whore cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm sorry... what?!?

If this is to be believed Randy committed sexual assault... what reason would you have for not pressing charges...?

And if you don't believe that... I am continually stunned by the "I was too horny/aroused/whatever to think straight out really resist" arguments. Guys get lap dances all the time at st strip joints without having to tear their pants off and rape the dancer - if guys can do it, why can't gals keep their legs closed when they're hot and bothered. I call bullshit.

bearbait2002bearbait2002over 10 years ago
haha

As i read this story i couldn't help but think what a sick mind you have.Turn in your man card.What a pussy

saratusaratuabout 10 years ago
Pathetic

A severly poor excuse for writing.

JamtkoJamtkoalmost 10 years ago
Sad State of Affair

It is a sad state to be so in love that you could forgive her having an orgasm from the obvious rape, and not even suggest retribution. Legal or otherwise. It is this failure that dragged your score down to a three. You had a good setting, an interesting way of catching them in the act and a decent and believable sequence of events. Rape happens to and by all walks of life. His separation from her was a little anemic but the real failure is he doesn't even suggest a harassment charge. She could win that one hands down. Full rape might be harder to prove, but with the underwear destroyed she could have a winnable case. But he doesn't even mention it. DOES HE LOVE HER??? That is the Real question here.

Entertaining but overall just a sad and weak man letting his woman down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Odd

Everyone more or less surfers but Randy and he gets off scott free. Somehow, his ass needed to be nailed to the wall.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Uh-Huh.?

Wow. Could you be anymore of a Fem? I'm pretty sure the way you wrote this story(and portrayed the main characters),that you are the proud owner of vagina.-Sincerely,BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well written but poor ending

Of course it's fiction and you can have it end anyway you like - authors prerogative. But I didn't like her "excuse" for cheating. She did it. She got caught. Sorry, but I don't think she's good marriage material. Thanks for the read.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
MOST STORMS ONLY AFFECT ONE AREA

unless they spill over into personal areas TK U MLJ LV NV

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Fairy Tale

Jeez, the guy must be a saint or, more likely, uber-naive. Wild Thing & Mr. Nice – it'll never work. Next time he may not be there to save her sorry ass. Why are authors enamored with "Darling we have to talk." A nice read tho; well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

You've got to be kidding. What a bitch. You trust this?

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Why I didn't like it...

Why I didn't like it? 1st - Because he should have leave them there to the cheatters face the storm alone, and no way to get back...2nd - Because she cheated and in the end he yet apologized to her!!!! How stupid can he be?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
two ways

My first thought would have been to simply leave the two cheaters there.

Let them walk out, the long way around.

As an alternative, if she pressed charges of rape against Randy, and testified against him, then the possibility of reconciling could exist.

(Possibility is NOT the same as guarantee)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If Peter has even 1 brain cell:

the first time she says, "Not tonight dear," he'll realize what a slimball liar she is too. Any guy who's married, or with even the slightest experience, knows a woman knows how to say NO, IF SHE WANTS (NOT) TO.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Aptly named couple of cheaters

Randy and Sybil.

She claimed her body made her do it. He made no such excuse, he was just being randy. They get to live to cheat again, having suffered no consequences.

The real idiots in this story are the simpletons who took back their spouses and smiled after being publicly humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another wimp!

Another wimp! SHE messes up and HE apologizes! Whatever happened to the real men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
typical troub

what can i say.... typical RAAC troubador story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Peter is certifiably

For Peter to say she did nothing wrong is complete poppycock, bullshit. I'm not saying reconciliation was impossible, or that Randy isn't sleaze personified but reconciliation needs to be based on reality, and the reality is that without facing up to what she let herself get set up for they are doomed to repeat history. Utter crap.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
So, she has some news for him

that she can't wait to tell him. Let me guess, she's pregnant and of course it's his, but wait, they weren't together, sexually, during the time she would have had to be impregnated. What now? Will he get to see just what an idiot he was to take her back? I would definitely get tested to see if I could even father children since, I assume, they had sex before and she had never gotten pregnant and if I could there would be, for now, a umbilical blood test to see if my blood and the baby's blood would be compatible and in doing so see if the Sybil was "incensed" at me getting the confirmation. If she were to start with the demands that he trust her if would have to mean that she was fucking Randy again, or someone else. If his reservations didn't mean anything to her, put her on the street. And if no problem, then a DNA test for sure. There can really be no trust or not much, ever again. If her news is about work, listen to the wording carefully. She's had time to concoct a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i see she was not personally responsible for any of her actions, wow and to think he would take her on permanently

utter RAAC pure BS, the guy was whoring, she was whoring, they sent him and his wife off so they could fuck and they got caught with no penalty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what crap

at least there hasn't been any new stuff for almost a decade

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Would have

turned into quite a different story, but I would have left both of them in the cabin. A bit confusing that Sibyl's red rain slicker was in the bedroom.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through...

enjoyed it. Thanks for the offering.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
ALL STORMS BRING ON DILEMNAS

and choices to be made. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The ass wipe annony hates everything this qwroitter has done.

That tells me he has read them! What a fool, only a complete brain dead turd would read stories after stories he doesn't like. I gave this a 5. The Troubadour use to be one of the best writers on here. But this asshole annony drove him away, just like he she it IT has done to many others. It is destroying this site.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
love the story, gave you a 5

for your effort

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
Dreadful!

Why are The Troubador's men so wet and wimpy?

1 Star.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
If you don't like them stop fucking reading them!! you're not a

nuke scientist and should be happy to have stories this good!!! T stories are GREAT!! I gave this a 5 to help offset the assholes on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Taffbanjo, because he's the Cuckadour, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Troubador a great writer

U must be joking.He is the Cuck Father of writers here .He quit 10+ years ago since his stories are no different from those written by Cuck writers of 2015.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hell no

Cuck crap. Sucking Randy's dick by proxy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He falls for her excuse?

If she was raped and had her clothes ripped off of her, and was trying to get away, how is it possible that Randy had the time and ability to FOLD HIS OWN CLOTHES? Obviously it didn't happen as she claimed.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Flimsiest Excuse Ever

Can anyone say effeminate cuckold?

artykay63artykay63almost 8 years ago
a bit weak

It kind of peters out, it was not particularly erotic and was disatisfying. Not really sure why he wote it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To Friggin Much Forgivness

Guy, get on with your life without the cheating girlfriend.

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 8 years ago
Good start and then you dropped it....

The story has everything working until the idiot decided to accept her line of BS. She was drunk and high and almost (??) raped but Randy has time to undress and carefully fold his clothes... WTF?? Complete nonsense! She was helping him!

This guy is so dumb he deserves a cheating slut for a wife... Wait a minute... That what he got!!

Once a cheat always a cheat and with it he got a story telling liar!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
another women excuse

I wish these men can get away with I am drunk excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Al had it right. Neatly folded clothes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good grief!

Poor story, poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you're in the wrong section

Partially read two of your stories and you should be in the cuck section all your BS about it wasn't the cheating bitches fault you are a wimp and excuse the women's shit. Your balls aren't even your own quit writing it's pathetic not to mention disgustingly rude to any man that attempts to read them. I had to skim through to get the gist of your story forget it.. Please put a warning on your profile page saying these are CUCK/WIMP stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous