The Story of Horatio Burns

Story Info
Young Wesh lad signs on sailing ship.
1.4k words
4.46
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the age of exploration, 1600 AD to 1800 AD, sea voyages often meant many months at sea. Horny seamen often resorted to homosexuality to ease their sexual frustrations. At first, men would masturbate, but when that did not satisfy, stronger men would prey on the weaker men.

The weak would become cocksuckers and bottoms for the sexual gratification of the strong.

This is the story of one such seaman out of Portsmouth, England named Horatio Burns, who was rescued by the Famous Captain Walter Ray Williams.

Horatio was the son of a Welsh woman and a coal mining English father. Growing up in the Welsh coal mining Villages was hard. Horatio did not want a mining future for himself. He was determined to stay out of the mines no matter what it took. At the age of 16, Horatio had made his way to Portsmouth England.

There for two years he found employment in an English Pub, as a common laborer. He cleaned spit toons, carried coal for the fires, scrubbed floors and washed the glass ware. As bad as it was, it was still better than being in the mines.

The Pub was frequented by seaman telling stories of sea voyages and visiting far and distant lands. Horatio was extolled by stories he heard. He heard nothing of the hardships and men being forced into homosexuality.

At the age of 18, Horatio made up his mind, he was going to become a seaman and visit far and exotic places.

The good ship Wood Star was in port and was signing on seaman for a voyage to the Caribbean and points west.

Due to his age, and experience, Horatio was only qualified as an Ordinary Seaman, but it was a start. He would perform the most menial of jobs. His goal was to eventually qualify as an Able Seaman.

Due to his illiteracy, Horatio signed on by making his mark with an X.

On April 18, 1729, The Wood Star set sail for the Caribbean. The Wood Star was a three masted Galleon ship. As an Ordinary Seaman, Horatio's duties would keep him on deck. He would not be working aloft.

For the first couple of weeks, Horatio was beginning to understand the drudgery of his work. Seas had been calm, and the winds only fair, so progress was slow.

Crews worked in shifts and shared bunking quarters below deck, in very cramped conditions.

While sleeping one night, Horatio was wakened by something being rubbed across his lips. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he did, a cock was shoved in. A low coarse voice said, "Suck it, and don't you dare bite, or I will throttle you."

Horatio was very naïve, but he did understand what sucking cock meant. Fearing for his life, Horatio began sucking his first cock. "Careful with those teeth, boy." the voice admonished him.

Acting on instinct only, Horatio proceeded to suck the cock in his mouth. Shortly, he heard a moan, and felt a huge load of pent up cum being unleashed in his mouth. Horatio began to gag and choke, but swallowed as fast as he could. Cum was coming out the corners of his mouth and nose.

"Not bad lad, rest assured, I will be back," the voice said.

Then he was gone, In the darkness, Horatio had no idea who he had just sucked off.

Horatio had a very difficult time trying to go back to sleep, but finally drifted off.

The very next night, Horatio was once again wakened by a cock being rubbed across his lips. Thinking his visitor had return, Horatio was stunned to hear a different voice say, "I heard, for being inexperienced, you suck cock good, get after it boy."

As the new cock entered his mouth, Horatio realized, it was much bigger than the one he had sucked. It hit the entrance to his throat causing Horatio to gag.

"Take it in your throat boy," the voice said. Try as he might, Horatio was not able to take the cock in his throat, his air was cut off, and he could not breath.

"Okay boy, if I cannot fuck your throat, I'm going to fuck your ass," the voice said.

Horatio shuddered at the thought of being buggered. He was a very slight boy, and not strong enough to fight off the attacker. He felt his pants being pulled down, and his legs pushed in the air. The head of a big cock was presented to his puckered ass.

Horatio felt a searing pain, as the hard cock penetrated his ass, moving past his sphincter muscle. The pain eased some, when the cock made contact with his prostate. As the pain eased, Horatio felt a warm feeling overtaking his very core.

Soon Horatio was being fucked with long pounding strokes. Horatio had to admit he loved the feeling, and his own cock was very hard. Horatio was about to receive his first full measure of cum deep in his bowels.

When Horatio felt the warm spurt of cum coating the walls of his bowels, he lost it and orgasmed himself.

Horatio had now sucked two cocks, and been fucked, and had no idea who he had serviced.

Unknown to Horatio, word was spreading among the crew, that he was a good cocksucker, and fuck.

During a long period of clam, Captain Williams ordered the sails be lowered, and the crew was without the normal duties.

Soon the crew were getting antsy, and someone said, we need to gang bugger young Horatio.

But Captain Williams got wind of the proposed gang bang of young Horatio, and took pity on the youth, and ordered him to his cabin.

Horatio was quite taken with the opulence of the Captain's Quarters and stood mute. This was nothing like the men endured below decks.

Captain Williams inquired, "What is your name lad?"

"Horatio Burns," Horatio responded.

"Is this your first sea voyage?" Asked the Captain.

Horatio replied, "Yes your honor."

"Captain or Sir will do, no need to say your honor." Replied the Captain.

"Yes Sir," replied Horatio.

"Do you know why I summoned you to my quarters?" Asked the Captain.

"No Sir," Horatio said.

"I got wind that the older men were going to take advantage of the current calm we are experiencing, to gang bugger you. Do you get my drift?" Asked the Captain.

"I believe so," came Horatio's response.

"I thought perhaps you would rather be buggered by me than a bunch of dirty seamen," Captain Williams queried?

Horatio stood mute, unable to respond.

Finally, the Captain asked, "does that mean yes?"

"It means I don't know. I have only been buggered once, and I did seem to like it Sir," Horatio managed to stammer out.

"Well, I will tell you this, during long voyages I have needs just like the other men. It would be to your great advantage if you attended to my personal needs. My personal needs include frequent blow jobs and me plowing your ass on occasion. If you agree I will protect you from the other men. Do you understand lad?"

Horatio happily surprised Captain Williams by eagerly nodding his agreement.

"Good lad," said Captain Williams.

"Let me see if you need training. Take my cock out and suck it lad. Captain Williams said.

Horatio slowly slid to his knees and began unbuttoning Captain Williams's breeches. A very hard thick cock emerged. Horatio instinctively engulfed causing Captain William's knees to buckle, as he moaned.

The warm wet mouth of Horatio sent chills through Captain Williams. Horatio was trying to bob up and down as Captain Williams was try to fuck Horatio's mouth, It. took some doing, but they finally ended up in sync.

"Oh lad, you are a natural born cocksucker," said Captain Williams.

The good Captain soon felt his pent up cum boiling up from his balls as an awesome orgasm was overtaking him

He tried to warn Horatio, but the thrill running through his very core, prevented him from speaking.

The on rush of rope after rope of spunk filling Horatio's mouth caused him to gag and choke. Some even came out his nose.

Despite the gagging and choking, Horatio loved the taste and flavor of the bittersweet sweet cum he had received.

It was only afterwards that Horatio realized he had cum in his pants. He had orgasmed by sucking off Captain Williams.

Captain Williams rewarded Horatio by making him his cabin boy and personal attendant. His sleeping quarters changed and he now slept along side Captain Williams.

The first time Captain Williams fucked him they both experienced awesome orgasms. They began a routine where Horatio would suck him off daily and Captain Williams would fuck him weekly.

The young lad from a Welsh mining town would go on to become a Naval Captain himself. A story book ending for someone beginning life in such a low state.