The Story of Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miranda, where are you?"

"Hurry up I'm in the kitchen."

I have a big kitchen and when I walked in there Miranda was standing with a provocative smile on her face. She looked so fuckable it hurt -- how the heck was I going to hold out for her virginity?

"Come here," she said with a smile then, when I reached her she knelt and undid my fly. "Oh yes," she said, "I DO like that. Let me see just how hard I can get it before you fuck me."

So saying she took my cock in her mouth and sucked, masturbating it at the same time, until it was hard. For someone who only really started earlier that day she was pretty hot! Her eyes looked up into mine as she sucked and I had extreme difficulty in not fucking her face. Her whole manner had changed. Gone was the shy, apparently naïve, wife and mother. Here was a sexy, kittenish, assertive, and very attractive woman.

She was, after all, just over 38 years old then and that is supposed to be around about the peak of a woman's sexuality. Bearing in mind that she had led a fairly uninteresting sex life for the past 18 odd years it was easy to understand her apparent hedonism. She had been 'awoken', had found a man, me, who was giving her what she had been missing, i.e. good, satisfying, and exciting sex, and she was enjoying it and wanting more. My major concern in those early days was whether I could keep up with her!

As I had got older and realised that I usually only had 'one shot in the locker' I tried to hold on to it for longer. I tried to make sure that my partner had a number of orgasms to my one so I got into the habit of having, sort of, breathers after my partners orgasms. Chatting, playing, stroking, kissing, that sort of thing. It meant I could cool down but my partner stayed on a high. I enjoy using my mouth and tongue to keep my partner excited and I'm not afraid to suck or lick anywhere. I pride myself on being rather good at cunnilingus and analingus, often bringing my partner to orgasm like that several times. I also find that my final climax is pretty good being put off like this and, despite my age, I do seem to be able to produce a fair amount of spunk so they are usually happy.

I also carry on after I've cum and I enjoy it as well. I don't mind continuing to pleasure my partner afterwards and, during my marriage, would often resort to a dildo to give my wife another (or more) orgasm. She was quite highly sexed and often had 5 or 6 orgasms to my one. There were rare occasions when I could manage twice a night but the second was usually later. As to Viagra, well I tried it once but I didn't really need it to maintain an erection before I came and, to me, it seemed to diminish the emotional content of my orgasms. So the fact that I felt able to manage a third on the same day showed how this wonderful woman was affecting me.

Well, by now Miranda was working her wonders downstairs and I slowly started to fuck her face. She didn't seem to mind, smiling round my cock and continuing to use her tongue.

"Miranda, love," I said, "you're going to have to stop that or you'll get a mouthful of Dr. Mike's white potion. If you really want me to perform later on," I added with a smile, "you must stop now!"

Reluctantly, it seemed, she took me from her mouth and, with a great big pout, climbed onto a kitchen chair and knelt, arse up. She turned her head and, with a sultry smile, said, "Oh Mike, I so much want you to fuck me, you said you would!"

Well, the one thing I find it impossible to resist is a woman, arse up, asking to be fucked! I wasn't going to take her anal virginity now, that was so important that it would wait until later and she was properly ready, but I was certainly ready to fuck her.

Discarding my clothing very quickly I moved up behind her and parted her legs as much as was possible considering she was kneeling on a chair. I was at full size now, rock hard after her fellatio and excited even more by the sight of a woman kneeling and asking to be fucked.

I knelt with my face level with that wonderful sight. Her pussy wet and made ready by her sucking of me and her delightful anus, which I was soon to breach, was before my eyes. I fastened my mouth over her pussy and sucked causing a sharp intake of breath, then I used my tongue to wash the walls of her vagina.

She looked back at me with her sexy smile, "That's bloody marvellous," she said, "keep doing that!" I was amazed at her heightened sexuality. To be honest, she was always like that after our first time. I suppose she was making up for all those years without sex, or at least, uninteresting sex.

Anyway, I was happy to oblige! I love sucking pussy. The taste, the flavour, the scent and the wonderful playground formed by a vagina, has always appealed to me. I've found that women really do appreciate a man who can pay proper homage to that most sensitive of places. I do like to do it like this as well, for obvious reasons. I can use my tongue on my favourite place as well and now I did. Licking along the whole length of her pussy then across her perineum and over her anus, the latter causing a sharp intake of breath. I rimmed her anus with my tongue and, after a while of doing that, rolled it and began to gently tongue fuck her pussy then her tiny ring and back to her pussy again. All the time she was breathing deeply, pushing back on me, and repeating her litany of, "Oh yes, do that, OH YES, do it. Oh that IS good!"

I did this for a while and before long she was wet and ready! With one hand holding her head I used the other to position my cock at her sex. After moving the head up and down along the whole of her pussy, and across her anus, I pushed gently inside her. I have always thought that a standing fuck like this is terribly exciting so I was aware that I had to be very, very careful now if I wanted to save myself for her anal initiation later.

At first just halfway in, then out, then back just a little deeper, then the same again, deeper each time. Miranda was mewing now, rather like a cat purring as my thrusts got deeper and deeper. I could see the lovely ring of muscle that was her anus and imagined myself embedded deep inside there. This made me speed up and before long I was hitting the back of her thighs hard. Time to remind her of what was in store.

I wet my thumb in my mouth then used the tip to circle her anus, rimming her with the wetness. Moving it down I picked up some of the juice from the back of her sex and used that to gently ease the tight muscle. I didn't enter her there just pushed the ball of my thumb quite hard.

"Oh fucking hell," she shouted, "you bastard!! Oh god, I'm . . . . Oh FUCKING HELL. Don't stop please, oooooooooooohhhhhhhh." Now she really let go, "Oh yes fuck me, fuck me hard. Oh Mike, yes, yes, yes, OH FUCKING HELL."

I was driving hard now although I was thinking about Chelsea playing Arsenal -- that was the only way I could possibly stop from filling her with spunk! She seemed to go on for ages, pushing back against me but, after a while, she came down, turned round, and sat on the chair.

"Oh Mike, Mike I'm sorry," she said apparently almost in tears.

I cupped her cheek, "Sorry, sorry. What for?"

"I shouldn't do that, it was selfish. Oh Mike, it's so good. Why did I have to wait so long to find out?"

I thought the last question was rhetorical so I didn't bother to answer it but she did need to know that she wasn't being selfish. Selfish? I had enjoyed every second of it.

"Miranda love, you are not being selfish. I like to see you enjoy yourself, I want you to." I bent and kissed her, "For as long as I can I'll go on making sure you enjoy yourself. And I'm glad it was good!"

She looked up at me with a tear in her eye, another example of this vulnerability that women seem to feel after an orgasm, "I'm going to you know. It doesn't matter how much it hurts, I'm going to. I want you there now, in my arse. It's so marvellous," then she took my still erect cock in her hands, "mind you," she went on with a soft smile, "he is rather large!" Then she went to work with her tongue, laving the end of my cock and poking at the pee hole before she reluctantly let him be.

"I want it you know," she said again as we went upstairs, "show me where the enema kit is." I took a very deep breath, stood her up, held her tightly, and kissed her passionately. Upstairs I popped into the en-suite then, "Here's the kit," I said coming out, "are you sure Miranda, really sure. I know you've never done this before."

"Oh Mike," she said with a smile, "no, I haven't but I want to do this, to do this for you. No," she said as I went to interrupt, "I want to, honestly. Mike, I've read about it but none of the stories or articles or things ever mentioned this, getting ready, preparing." She smiled, "I like the idea of preparing myself for you." She put her finger on my lips to silence me. "You've shown me so much, given me so much in the last few weeks, this is my gift to you."

I grasped her and held her tight, "Oh shit Miranda, I love you. You don't have to give me anything. Oh heck, I've had, I've got, YOU."

"Mmm," she said with her lovely smile, "you have and you are going to have my arse as well. Whether you like it or not," she added with a great big pout.

"Oh Miranda, I like, I like it a lot,"

"I know," she said gently grabbing my wedding tackle, "I can feel it. Now," she said seriously, "are there instructions here?"

"Yes," I said. "Do you want to use the en-suite?"

"No," she said, "I'll get ready in the studio, you can wait for me here," and off she went! I had a shower, put on my silk boxers, and waited patiently for her to return. I wondered what she would wear because I was almost certain she would pose for me before we started anything. I just wanted to feast my eyes on her gorgeous body.

About 40 minutes passed and I was beginning to think that, perhaps, she had changed her mind but, just as I was thinking about looking for her the door opened and in she came. She was wearing one of the Japanese silk dressing gowns I had bought for her to use in the studio. It covered her from shoulder to floor but it clung to her figure seductively.

"You look lovely," I said and she did. Her hair was straight now and she'd refreshed the make-up on her face.

She smiled sexily at me, "I'm sorry I took so long," she said, "but I wanted to make sure, oh you know, make sure . . . Oh I don't know how to say it!"

I smiled up at her, "You wanted to make sure that you were ready," I said, "you can say it you know."

"Oh all right," she said huffily but with a smile, "I wanted to make sure that I could take that lovely cock of yours in my arse," then she poked her tongue out at me. Now, of course she wasn't to know then but, if there is one thing that is going to turn me on, it is a woman poking her tongue out. Along with a pout, I think that this is one of the sexiest things a woman can do.

I made to stand and go over to her, "No don't, just sit there. I want to pose for you. Do you want me to?"

"Miranda love, you can do what you like. I'll just sit here and look at you." She slipped the housecoat off her shoulders and stood there in the most wonderful outfit. It was a soft basque in white with pink spots and red edging. The knickers, which she wore OUTSIDE the suspenders, were just a tiny triangle covering her sex and a thin strip of cloth clinging to the valley between the cheeks of her bottom just covering her rear entrance.

The suspenders themselves were the same colour as the spots, as were the stockings. She looked unbelievably gorgeous as she stood there smiling at me.

"You like it then," she said as she saw the look on my face.

"Oh heck Miranda, you look absolutely fabulous. When I bought that I never imagined it could look so good on you."

She smiled her sexy smile, "It feels good as well," she said, then she pouted, "it took me a while to do the, oh you know . . ."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked. I knew that my wife had often enjoyed giving herself the enemas, sometimes even having an orgasm while she did so.

Now Miranda seemed embarrassed, "It was funny at first," she said, "but, well it went OK and it was all right." I motioned for her to come towards me as I sat on the edge of the bed. I wanted to touch her, to feel her body, the shape and the softness, and the curves. My hands reached up and stroked her lovely breasts through the material causing her nipples to rise to their exquisite little acorn size. Then across her slightly domed tummy, using my fingers to stroke the skin underneath the cloth. I wanted to feel the curve of her body so I reached up under her arms and ran my hands down her body and over her hips feeling, with a degree of excitement, where material ended and skin began. Further down and along her thighs revelling in the soft silkiness of her skin before I met the tops of her stockings. Then to the front of her legs and the suspenders which I followed back up and across her sex, stroking gently. Miranda had her eyes closed now, enjoying my touch and my homage to her beautiful body. But now I wanted to see her bottom.

"Turn round and let me look at you."

She turned and there was her wonderful derriere, level with my face. "You just want to get a look at my bottom," she said over her shoulder. "You are a naughty man!"

I smiled, "Yes, I am. Oh Miranda you are glorious there but I don't want to hurt you. Are you sure?"

"Silly man," she said looking back at me, "of course I'm sure." She put on a pained expression, "You must do it now I've taken all this trouble," she said with another pout.

"Let me touch you again, please."

"Mmm," she said, "that would be nice."

Again my hands traced the shape of her body, her waist, her hips, and her thighs. Now across that delightful terrain, her bottom cheeks. Full and proud showing her gym work. I stroked the cheeks gently and finally, parting them, saw the red stripe of cloth just hiding the tiny entrance to her back passage, her dark tunnel of pleasure that she was to give to me.

I bent my head forward to try to kiss and lick her there but she pulled away, determined I think, to tease me as much as she could. I think she understood just how much her giving up that virginity to me meant. She told me afterwards that she had been frightened, not of the hurt or the pain, but that I wouldn't do it -- can you believe it. She'd decided to try to get me so worked up that I wouldn't be able to hold back when she finally offered it to me. She didn't realise, of course, that I've never been THAT worked up. Even in my youth I thought of my partner's pleasure, oh not for altruistic reasons. If they enjoyed it they'd come back for more!

"No," she said, "later. I want to show myself off for you. Do you want me to?" I think she needed this, to know that I wanted her for more than just her bottom. Truth to tell, I did. I knew now that I was in love with her. Waiting for her to prepare herself, sitting there thinking, I came to realise that what I had said to her earlier was true, of that I was sure now. I loved her and not just for the sex, although I hadn't had sex like I had had with her . . . since that terrible disease wreaked havoc on my life and took everything I lived for from me. Now I felt a form of release: that's the effect of love I suppose. Sex with someone you love is better than sex with someone you have no particular feelings for other than lust. I'd found something again that I thought lost forever after Kate.

"I could look at you all day," I said smiling, "as long as you let me touch you later."

She smiled and pouted yet again -- she was turning it into an art form. She must have realised the effect it had on me, "I hope you're going to do more than touch!"

Now she proceeded to put on a show that would shame an erotic dancer or striptease artist. She walked, she posed, and she sat on the settee. Finally she unhooked the top of the basque and exposed her beautiful breasts. Bending slightly forward, she started to fiddle with the top of her stocking, while she looked at me with that provocative smile on her face.

It was too much for me, I had to touch her, to hold her, and to make love to her. Reaching her I turned her and held her tight. I could feel the hardness of her nipples on my chest as my hands wandered over her back. I kissed her passionately and ran my hands through her long tresses, pulling her head to mine.

"Oh god Miranda, you are so lovely. I want you, I want to make love to you!"

"Yes, yes please," she said throatily, "I want you too." I moved her back to the bed and gently laid her down on it. Kneeling by her side I gazed down at her beautiful body. She was looking up at me with that look in her eyes. That look which is total trust, love, desire all mixed up. Her hand reached down into my boxers and took hold of my love handle -- I was hard, bloody hard, and I had to hold on.

Leaning forward I began to kiss her lips then her cheeks, her nose, her eyes all the time whispering how much I loved her between kisses. Now I moved down to her wonderful boobs, nipples firm and erect. I kissed them all over whilst my hands kneaded and gently pinched nipples. Finally I bit the nipples, only softly but hard enough for Miranda to draw a deep breath and sigh.

"Oh yes, darling, yes, yes. Do that! Oh please, please . . ."

I didn't stop! Biting the nipples gently but just enough then dragging my teeth along them. After a while of doing that with Miranda softly purring and sighing, I moved to the underneath, kissing and licking. Then across her tummy through the material to her knickers covering that wonderful playground! I opened my mouth as wide as possible and covered as much of the material as I could before biting her sex and sucking through the cloth. I love doing this! Inevitably the material is saturated with juice and tastes divine.

As I sucked Miranda thrust her sex into my face and moaned loudly. I wanted more! Head up I quickly whipped off her knickers and buried my mouth in her sex. She was wet, very wet from her posing -- it always excited her to pose like that. I think that's why she enjoyed doing it so much. I ran my tongue up and down her sex, savouring the taste of her, the wetness, the aroma. Miranda was pushing up with her thighs now, trying to get me deeper in her pussy. I used my thumbs to open the walls of her vagina and began to wash the inside of her lips with my tongue.

I wasn't long before I heard, "Oh fucking hell, you devil. Oh god, don't stop, please don't stop!!!" Well I had no intention of stopping and continued to use my tongue on her pussy. I could see her clit poking out now longing to be touched so my thumb moved up and began to stroke it. That was enough!

"Oh FUCK, FUCK. You bastard!! Oh god," then a sob as she came and flooded my face with her liquid. Of course, at the same time her hands came down and held me against her sex and her legs clasped my head tightly. Not an uncommon experience when you perform cunnilingus properly on a woman! Her orgasm went on for quite a while, particularly as I continued to suck and bite her clit all through it.

Finally she released me and I moved up level with her. She turned her head towards me and said, "Oh Mike, Mike that was so good," then she held me tightly to her. "Will you make love to me now," she said, "please?"

"Of course." Gently I opened her legs and slipped between, looking down at her gorgeous body, pussy wet and ready for my erection. As usual I leant forward and took my weight on my left arm and used my right hand to hold myself against her sex. I moved my cock up and down, anointing the head with her liquid, then I pushed softly forward entering her tight pussy. I pushed inside slowly, then out a little, then back, deeper each time. As I did so I spoke to her.

"Miranda, Miranda, love, open your eyes. Look at me, please!" I wanted to look into her eyes as she took me inside her, as I brought her to orgasm, and as she finally allowed herself to go over the top.