The Story of Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she came down from her high and stopped moving. I changed position and came up alongside her and stroked her cheek. Her eyes were closed and her breathing shallow as she recovered from what, I assume, had been an enormous climax. I was sure now that she'd never cum from anal stimulation before, perhaps never been even touched there sexually.

I smiled softly at her, "Well Miranda, did you like being pleasured?"

"Oh god," she said breathlessly, "what are you doing to me? I've never, never felt like that. It was so good, so wonderful. I didn't know . . . I never realised . . . I was sailing, oh it was marvellous. Oh Mike, Mike, you're doing things to me, making me feel, oh I don't know. I don't know what to say."

I smiled again and bent my head to kiss her, "Don't say anything, just enjoy." As I went to move away she pulled me head to hers and kissed me passionately.

"Thank you, oh thank you. It's so exciting . . ."

"Yes," I said, "it is."

Now she looked concerned, "What about you?" and her hand went down to search for my, now only semi-erect, cock. "It didn't happen for you did it?"

"No," I said, "I was busy doing something else!"

She blushed bright red, "I know," she laughed then she looked serious and thoughtful. "I should do something for you?" she said raising her eyebrows questioningly.

I smiled.

"I should do that to you," she said quietly as if telling herself. "Do you want me to suck you?" she suddenly said surprising me and causing a definite twitch in JT.

"If you want to," I said fairly breathlessly.

"You'll have to help," she said and I laughed.

"How?"

"You mustn't laugh," she said petulantly and then pouted at me; she looked so young, the pout seemed to knock years off her, and so lovely. My mind was suddenly thrown back down the years to my wife Kate and her first efforts at oral sex. "I've not done it that much." Married for nearly 20 years and not done that much! I didn't really know what to say but my face must have expressed surprise.

"I haven't," she said, "I don't like doing it."

"You don't like it. Why?"

She turned on her side towards me then looked away, "He always forced me. It was always rough -- sometimes he hurt my mouth and my throat. I got to avoiding it as much as I could," now she looked at me, "I don't think you will be like that. I want to try but you must tell me what to do."

Oh my god, a woman was going to fellate me and I had to tell her what to do -- is this heaven or not! Again I thought what a bloody fool her husband had been!

"Only do it if you want to," I said.

"Lay back," she said pushing me on my back and kneeling up, "I want to." Then she looked down at me with those marvellous brown eyes, "But you help me."

"You won't need any help Miranda. You're in control. Just do what comes naturally but Miranda," I said seriously, "I'll cum if you fellate me, you know that."

She looked at me and nodded.

"What will you do?" She must have read about this as well so she would know she had two choices. Take it in her mouth or somewhere else. If she took it in her mouth she could spit it out or she could swallow it. Now I happen to think that taking her lovers spunk in her mouth and swallowing it is one of the most exciting, erotic, and loving things that a woman can do for a man. Spunk is the essence of a man, his soul if you like and taking it like that says something about how she feels about him. I know a lot of women don't like doing it, mind you they do like being eaten and we have to swallow don't we!

"What do you want me to do? He always tried to, you know, in my mouth."

"Miranda, love, you must do what you feel happy with."

"I want to know what you want me to do. What you did for me was wonderful. I should do something wonderful for you!" All the while she was gently masturbating my cock which was, by now, hard. What with her soft hand and her discussion of what she should do, I had to maintain considerable control.

"OK Miranda," I said, "but please remember this is what I would like. Only do it if you are happy." She nodded and looked somewhat apprehensive. I took a deep breath, "Well OK, I'd like you to suck me until I cum then, as I'm cumming continue sucking the spunk from my cock then show me what I've given you before swallowing it." She looked shocked. "I'm sorry Miranda -- I've upset you haven't I?"

"No, no you haven't. I've read about that. What does it taste like?"

I laughed, "I don't know Miranda. I've only ever tasted it in my lovers mouth." She looked shocked again, "When I kissed her after she swallowed it," I said with another smile.

"Oh," she said innocently. She was bloody lovely!!

"Lay back," she said, "it seems I'm going to be busy."

FUCK!!!

She bent forward and placed her lips on mine in a long, tender kiss. Then she moved her mouth to my chest and pulled the hairs with her teeth. Her tongue flicked at my nipples then across my stomach to the hairs around my erection, solid now like an iron pole. All the while she was gently masturbating me, she certainly knew how to do that. I could feel her hair touching my thighs and stomach -- that's so, so sexy. I could see her head as she hovered above my crotch then her eyes flashed at me and she bent forward to take my cockhead into her mouth.

Christ, it was wonderful, hot and wet. She seemed tentative, just taking the very tip in at first before the whole head. I have found that some women can see cock sucking as somehow dirty, being that the penis is also used to pee but once they get past that they seem to enjoy the feeling of a cock in their mouths. Of course, mine had been inside her pussy a short while ago so she must have tasted herself and that would be mixed with pre-cum that had been leaking out of the tip for quite a while.

With the head in her mouth she flashed her eyes at me again and smiled around my cock then she sucked!

"Oh hell Miranda, that is goo . . . . . . d,"

"Mmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," was all I heard as she seemed to be enjoying what she was doing. I could feel her tongue tentatively exploring the end of my cock and probing the tiny hole, sucking at the same time. That prompted a spurt of pre-cum that she must have taken on her tongue and caused her to pull away. Her head came up and she looked at me, opened her mouth and showed me her tongue. There was a tiny portion of pre-cum there which she then swallowed.

"I thought there would be more!" she said petulantly.

I laughed, "Oh there will be, there will be Miranda. That was just a taster." She actually looked pleased. "Miranda, love, use your mouth and tongue on it all, up and down. Lick it like a lollipop and Miranda," she nodded, "play with my balls." This made her blush but she did.

Now I just laid back and enjoyed her exploration of my cock and balls. All the while her hands were working their magic, masturbating my cock, stroking my balls or the inside of my legs. She seemed to be taking her lead from what I had done to her; I was enjoying every minute. After a while of this she went back to sucking my cock, taking more of it into her mouth as she became used to the size and taste. I started to move up to her but gently and slowly. I didn't want to treat her like her husband did, I wanted her to control this. I might get the opportunity to be more forceful in the future -- but only if she agreed.

Miranda seemed to be enjoying herself as well. She sucked and she formed her mouth into a round 'O' as she moved me in and out of her mouth. I was beginning to get close now, her tongue was really going to town on my cock head and, together with her fairly strong sucking, was really bringing me on. Add to that her gently masturbating hand and I knew I wouldn't be long. I thought I ought to warn her, give her the chance to take it out if she wanted to. Look, I'm not that chivalrous, I love cumming in a woman's mouth but there's not much point is there, if you know she doesn't like it. It only makes her even more reluctant to suck your cock!

"Miranda, Miranda love," he eyes looked up into mine, "soon!"

Her eyebrows raised, she nodded her head and smiled around my cock. Her tongue found the little hole again and probed inside as she sucked -- it was too much.

"Oh shit, Miranda, aaaagggghhh. Oh that's good, oh yes keep suck . . . . . ing." It was a wonderful cum and it was sucked out. That is a marvellous feeling; a woman sucking the cum from your orgasming cock. Five or six pulses filled her mouth. All the time her eyes were locked into mine as she sucked the essence from me. She didn't seem to want to stop sucking even after I was spent and I had to say something.

"Oh fuck Miranda, that was . . . great but stop, stop now please." I looked down at her and could see a tiny dribble of whiteness running from the side of her mouth then she knelt up bringing her head level with mine. I sat up and looked at her. She opened her mouth and showed me her prize; a mouthful of spunk.

She looked, well bloody fantastic. She was doing it for ME. A tiny dribble of cum ran down her chin then she swirled her tongue around the gooey mass, smiled, and swallowed the lot!

"That was nice," she said, "did you enjoy it."

I grabbed and held her close the kissed her cum covered lips, tasting myself. My tongue probed her mouth and danced with hers as I savoured the flavour of myself mixed with her. She was bloody fantastic, absolutely fantastic!!

"Miranda, Miranda," I laughed, "are you sure you haven't done much of that before?"

"No," she said embarrassed, "I haven't. It was never like that, never me in control. I liked it, I liked being able to make you, you know . . ."

"You can say it Miranda."

"Oh all right, make you cum," she said with a great big pout.

I kissed her again, "Love, you're priceless. Did it taste nice?"

Again she was embarrassed but that didn't bother her now, "Mmm, salty and sweet at the same time," then she looked at me through her lovely lashes, "did I taste nice?"

"Yes," I said seriously, "yes you did and I can't wait to taste you again tonight." Now she looked at me with apprehension. "What is it Miranda?" I said concerned.

"Oh nothing, nothing."

"Come on you can tell me. Lovers shouldn't have secrets, or fears, or worries. What are you frightened of?"

"Oh Mike I'm not frightened really, well a little bit. You've showed me so much. I've had so much pleasure, pleasure I wasn't even aware of was possible. Well, errr, tonight . . . Oh I don't know how to say this . . ."

"Miranda darling, you can say anything to me, anything at all."

"Well," she said fixing me with her eyes, "what you did just now, you know, my . . . Oh dear. My bottom. Well, oh hell I can't say this." She looked away, "I'm shy!"

I laughed, "Miranda darling how can you be shy. You're naked on a bed with your lover having just swallowed a mouthful of his cum. You can't be shy."

She was though! She blushed all over -- so, so sexy! Finally she managed to recover and she fixed me with a determined look. "All right," she said, "what you did just now, in my bottom. I think you will want to . . . Oh dear," she looked away again then, after a deep breath, "I think you like my bottom a lot and I think you will want to do it there." She took another deep breath, "There, I've said it," she said almost to herself, "Yes," she went on and, after looking away and back again, "I think that you want to fuck my arse. Do you?"

Well, I was speechless!

"Miranda, love!!"

"Well? Do you?" Her lovely brown eyes locked into mine. She seemed to look into my very soul just then. I was still trying to recover from her question, trying to frame an answer that wouldn't put her off completely.

"I don't mind," she said firmly and almost to herself. "I don't mind at all. I've never done that. Never even thought of it although I've read about it and some of the girls at the gym talk about it. It's just, well, it's just that all the stories, you know, books and everything, seem to say it isn't very nice. Well, not 'not nice' just not very enjoyable for, you know, the woman and I'm a bit worried, you know, that it might hurt and, oh I don't know, I might not like it, and, well, what you did, you know, with your tongue, well, it was so good. So I thought that, well, you know . . ."

I burst out laughing at her rambling then I held her tight, "Miranda love, you're rambling," then I kissed her. She looked up at me as I pulled away. She seemed so innocent, so sweet so I kissed her again.

"Miranda, love," I said taking a deep breath, "yes I do want you there. I'm sorry but that's my thing. I love sex there more than any other." She went to say something and stopped her mouth with my finger, "Wait, let me finish," I went on seriously. "You don't have to be frightened Miranda because I wouldn't hurt you. No, that's not true, I'm sorry. Sex there does hurt the first few times but, if you like it the hurt goes away but Miranda, I would never do that to you, to any woman, if she didn't want me to. I wouldn't do anything to a woman that she didn't want me to. Sex isn't about hurt, force, or pain, it's about love, caring, tenderness, and respect. Respect for your partner. So you've nothing to be frightened of Miranda, nothing at all."

She looked at me for a moment then held me tight and started to cry. I hugged her for a while as she sobbed into my shoulder. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I thought, I've upset her and, believe it or not, that was the last thing I wanted to do. Oh not because I wanted to screw her, oh no! Because I was coming to love her -- there I've said it. So much for the callous MILF hunt now: I'd gone and fallen for her!!

"Miranda love, oh Miranda, what is it," I said as I drew her away and looked into her eyes, red now from her tears. My heart opened to her then -- god this was difficult. I hadn't felt like that for bloody years!

Sniff, sniff, "I'm sorry," sniff, sniff. "It's not you -- well it is really . . . "

"Oh Miranda I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

Sniff, then a soft smile and her hand touching my cheek, "You haven't upset me. It's me being silly. Oh Mike, no one has ever said anything like that to me. You said 'love' didn't you, my husband never did, well not after we married anyway. Today has been, well, wonderful, unbelievable, something I could never have imagined. You make me feel, oh dear, I don't know how you make me feel -- I've never felt like this before." She fixed me with her eyes, "No," she said, "I do know how I feel. You make me feel like the heroine in a Mills and Boon romance," she giggled, "but with more sex. Oh Mike, what's happening to me?"

"I don't know sweetheart," I said, "I don't know but, oh heck, Miranda . . ."

She looked at me, eyes wide open, with a quizzical expression on her face. "Yes . . .?"

I took a deep breath, "Miranda, Miranda, love . . . Oh heck . . . Miranda," I said meeting her gaze, "I think I'm falling in love with you . . ." She looked surprised and went to speak. "No, no, Miranda wait a minute. I don't really know how to deal with this. I knew I liked you, liked you a lot. I knew I didn't want you to leave but it's more than that."

"It's just the sex isn't it?" she asked apprehensively.

I smiled softly and stroked her cheek tenderly, "No Miranda, it's not just the sex. I need to explain myself. Sex is great. It's a great experience with any woman, especially if she is enjoying it too, but when you feel something for your partner well, then sex is fabulous, wonderful. I don't know how to explain it really, all I know is that today has been like that, more than just 'sex'. That's how I know. I want you but I want you to want me as well. I want to please you, to make you happy."

She was crying now, as I said this, and I worried again that I had blown it, upset her at such a difficult time for her. "What is it Miranda, please don't cry."

She sniffed and looked at me with her tearstained eyes, "I'm sorry, it's silly. Do you know I never thought I'd hear anyone say that, say they loved me, or even that they were falling in love with me. He never said that after we got married and I'm sure he never meant it before. He only said it to get my knickers off. Now you, you said that after today.

"Oh Mike, I was so worried that I would be no good. Inexperienced and awkward but I didn't feel like that. You made me feel, well I don't really know how you made me feel: fantastic I suppose. Now well, now I do know how I feel." She reached and held me tightly too her, "I think I'm falling in love with you as well," she whispered. "It must be something like that because I feel the same, you know, like you just said. I know I'm not very experienced but I want to please you, more than anything, more than feeling good myself. And well, it was wonderful for me Mike. More wonderful than I ever imagined." She looked away shyly.

"I haven't told anyone but I've done it for myself for ages, you know, with toys and things but nothing, oh Mike, nothing has been like today. How you felt inside me, how you used your tongue, your fingers. I never imagined that it could be like that."

"Miranda, you mustn't just fall for me because I've introduced you to enjoyable sex. There's got to be more to it than that."

She looked sad, "Oh Mike, there is. I feel it here," and she held my hand to her chest, "as well as below," she added with a smile looking down. "My head tells me that well, just now it's a difficult time. My body tells me that I haven't ever enjoyed pleasure like you've given me today, but my heart tells me that I love you."

By now I was hitting an emotional crisis. The only release was to hold her, hold her so tightly I think I hurt her then kiss her tenderly and long.

"I'm glad you're staying tonight," I said with a smile.

She raised her eyebrows and said with a shy smile, "Perhaps I can stay for longer?"

"For ever?"

A big smile lit up her face and she kissed me, "That would be nice!!" She said as she pulled away. Well, the next ten minutes were taken up with hugging and kissing, laughing and crying, and rolling about on the bed enjoying the feel of each other.

"Come on," I laughed finally, "let's shower together."

She laughed as well, a free, happy laugh that seemed to shed year off her, "I suppose you're going to take advantage of me again," she said.

I kissed her, "Only if you want me to."

"Mmm, that would be nice too," and she snuggled up to me, "Mind you," she said with a very sexy pout, "you mustn't wear me out before tonight," she came close and whispered in my ear, "not if you want my arse!"

"Miranda, Miranda, you are going to have to stop doing that!" I said with a smile. "Anyway," I went on, broadening my smile, "where did you learn language like that?"

"Oh," she said not shy now, "you read it in books, that sort of thing and well, some of the women at the gym, they talk about it."

"Oh," I said, "tell me more minx."

She laughed back at me then said seriously, "I don't think any of them really like it -- well at least they say that -," she said sadly, "so . . . Well I'm hoping I will."

I held her shoulders and looked deep in her eyes, "Miranda love, if you give me that I'll do my very best to try to make it good for you. Why didn't they like it, did they say?"

"Well I never talked with them about it specifically but I overheard several of them say that their husbands had tried to do it there and it had been messy and uncomfortable, and it had hurt."

"Miranda, I don't want you to do this if you don't want to. Don't be frightened to say no."

"I want to. I want to do it for you," she smiled a sexy smile, "anyway, I might like it. You've done it with other women haven't you?"

"Mmm," I said, "My wife enjoyed it and so have many of my other lovers. Miranda, it's all about preparation."

"Preparation?"

1...7891011...13