The Story of Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed reluctant to finally open and look in mine. I think it's pretty moving for a woman to be looking directly into the eyes of the man she loves as he brings her to her climax. You see, I wanted to know: to know how she felt about me, really. Was it just the sex, sex that she hadn't had before -- woman can be the same as men, thinking good sex means love. I wanted her to love me! I know she'd said it before but, well you need to feel it as well as hear it don't you?

"Miranda, look at me. I love you!"

Her eyes opened and they were windows to her soul. They clouded with tears as she stared into mine then, oh so slowly, I began to move. Slowly, gently, tenderly. When you do this, and do it this way, the feelings are intense. Not totally sexual either. I was trying to maintain control but my overriding aim was to bring Miranda to as crashing an orgasm as I could. I wanted this to be special for her that's why I wanted to look deep into her eyes.

I held her eyes with mine and continued to stroke her gently but firmly: long, deep strokes where my hips met hers and I was totally inside her. It didn't take long!

"Oh god, oh god. OH MIKE," she moaned as her legs came round to grip me in a vice like grip and the muscles of her vagina contracted with her orgasm. I gazed deep inside her as she opened herself completely to me -- and I to her. I can't describe this feeling, it's too much: flying, soaring, bursting, happy, sad: all these feelings mixed up and virtually indistinguishable but wonderful! I hoped it was the same for her because now, she started to cry.

She reached for me and pulled me close, so that I almost smothered her, something I don't like to do, but to be honest, I didn't have much choice, she seemed to have the strength of ten!

"Oh Mike, Mike, Mike, love. Oh god I love you." She was breathless and her eyes full of tears. I rolled sideways off her, carrying her with me and still inside her. I hadn't cum yet, I was still holding off for later! We ended up with me on my back and her laying flat on top. She was kissing me hard and I honestly don't think she'd realised that we'd moved. Then she did! I must have been when her orgasm finally faded and she felt me in her at a different angle.

"Mmm," she muttered, "that feels nice." Then she started to kiss me finally whispering, "I love you," with a great big smile, "that was marvellous." She moved herself off me and lay face down at my side. "Time now," she said with a provocative smile, "time for you to finish my education!"

Hell, I wanted her, wanted her so much but I didn't want to hurt her, not now, not after that wonderful expression of feeling. "Miranda, love are you sure. It will hurt."

She smiled softly, "I don't mind," she said then added with a great big pout, "I so much want you to fuck my arse, will you, please?"

"Oh god Miranda, yes I bloody well will!" I guessed that she was trying to turn me on in case I didn't because I might hurt her. Well, as I wrote, I've never done that anyway, well not up to now! "First I want to kiss you." So saying I began to gently stroke her back then her bottom. Kneading the cheeks tenderly I opened the valley between and gazed on her gorgeous, tight anus. Leaning forward I kissed the ring and used my tongue to rim her, coating the whole area with saliva, before rolling my tongue and probing her tightness.

"Relax Miranda, open up for me." The tenseness in her muscles disappeared as she relaxed and I was able to gently push my tongue into her. Oh what a feeling as the tight ring clasps your tongue and you know that you are the first, the first to explore this cavern of pleasure.

"Oh yes Mike. Oh yes, do that. Oh that IS nice."

I continued to tongue fuck her anus gently but firmly, opening her up just a bit. I do enjoy this and now I moved in between her legs and covered her anus with my mouth as I pushed my rolled tongue inside her.

"Oh god, what are you . . . Ooooooohhhhhhh fuck. Oh yes. I like that."

Leaning forward I whispered in her ear, "Now?"

"Oh yes, yes. I want it. Don't you dare stop!"

I took a deep breath, "Kneel up Miranda. Push that lovely arse into the air."

Languidly she pulled her knees up until her bottom was presented for initiation. God she was lovely like this, still is. I positioned her head down on the pillow and knelt behind her. For a bottom man like me this is the loveliest sight on earth. A beautiful bottom with full cheeks on either side of that secretive valley. A freshly filled pussy swollen from sexual pleasure topped by that lovely star of tightened muscle that would shortly hold my penis in a vice like grip. This is a time to exercise considerable control!

"I'm going to use my fingers with the lube to loosen you Miranda, is that OK."

"Mmm, yes please."

"Reach round Miranda, and hold yourself open." She did, "Oh my god sweetheart, that's so sexy."

"It feels sexy. Hurry up. I want to feel you there."

I hoped she'd continue to feel like that when I started! Reaching for the KY I squeezed some onto her anus and began to massage it around the rim only pushing gently. Making sure my middle finger was coated, I squeezed some more and presented my finger to the back door.

"Relax and open Miranda," I said softly, "my finger first." I could see the tenseness recede from her back and buttocks and her anus opened a tiny bit allowing my finger access. Pushing a bit harder it went in to the first joint.

"Oh god, that feels funny," she said.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, no," she said breathlessly, "strange and bloody big. Are you sure it's just your finger?"

I laughed, "Yes darling, one finger only. Shall I carry on?"

"Mmm, yes."

I started to moved my finger back and forth. Just a tiny bit at a time but, as with making love to her pussy, a little bit deeper each time. She seemed OK with this and it wasn't long before I was almost all in. She hadn't tensed up again so I assumed it didn't hurt.

"OK?" I said.

She took a deep breath, sighed softly, and said, "Mmm, it feels funny and it hurts a bit but don't stop. It's OK." I thought perhaps she wasn't telling the whole truth here, I think it hurt her more than she was letting on but she seemed determined to continue.

"Two fingers now Miranda." So saying I withdrew my middle finger and, coating this and my ring finger with KY then her anus, pushed at the tight muscle.

"Oh dear, that's big!" she said and clenched her muscle.

"Two fingers Miranda. Relax love, I'll be as gentle as I can."

More deep breathing then relaxation and I was able to push the two fingers past the tightness of her ring and about an inch into her.

"Oh fuck, that hurts, oh dear," she said then, "it's all right. Carry on, I don't mind." I was having conflicting emotions here. Hell I wanted to fuck her arse, of course I did, I'd be lying if I denied it but I was in love with her, a newly found love, and I certainly didn't want to jeopardise that. Having said that however, the male beast was near and I could also feel the need to bugger her violently, to dispense with all this softly, softly business and abuse her, take her without her consent and rape her arse. There are always these conflicting feelings -- is it a male thing? I don't know, I only know that they are difficult to control: so near the surface. Thankfully now, all I wanted to do was to please her and part of that was to actually take her anal virginity. It seemed to be important to her that she gave this to me.

So I carried on as before, back and forth, deeper each time. Soon I was in as far as I could go so I stopped, leant forward, and whispered to her, "Is it OK Miranda, shall I go on?"

She seemed OK now. Her anus was completely relaxed as were the muscles of her back and buttocks so I thought she was used to it.

"Yes Mike, it's OK. Carry on. Are you going to do it now?"

"Yes darling, in a moment."

Straightening, I began to turn my fingers in her rectum to get her used to the feeling of size. This caused a sharp intake of breath but she didn't pull away. Time to begin the initiation.

I had coated my cock, a rod of iron after all this, with KY and now presented the head at her tiny rear entrance and pushed gently forward. Her natural reaction was to tighten and again that desire to burst through surfaced but I wanted her to enjoy this, at least as much as she could.

"You need to relax Miranda, relax, push out and open to me."

I thought I heard a soft sob as she prepared herself for what, I'm sure she thought, would be an ordeal. Then the muscle relaxed, a tiny hole appearing in the centre of the ring. I probed again and this time my cock head slipped, apparently with ease, inside her.

"Ooooffffff, fuck that's big Mike. It hurts. Oh shit. Ohhhhhh!" she exclaimed, sniffing apparently trying not to cry.

"Shall I stop? Miranda you don't have to!"

Sob! "No, no! Don't you dare stop. It hurts but it's OK." She managed to turn her head to look at me. Her eyes were full of tears. "Please, please don't stop. Please."

This was so obviously important to her, I didn't really understand why, but it was, so I just remained absolutely still to allow her to get used to it. I must admit that I was surprised she was feeling so much hurt because her anus had accepted my cockhead with apparent ease. I didn't have to force at all, it just slipped in. I wondered whether she was tensing so much, you know like at the dentist, and she expected it to hurt so it did.

I was exercising considerable control because looking down I could see her anus gripping my cock just where it narrows below the head and I certainly could feel it. It was exquisite!

Keeping still I whispered to her, "Try to relax Miranda, relax your whole body and breathe deeply."

I could see her trying this and slowly she seemed to be better able to deal with my cock. Then she turned her head and smiled a very sexy smile and said, "I'm OK, do some more."

"Deep breath then Miranda," and, as she did so, I pushed another four inches into her. That's more than I would usually do taking an anal virginity but I didn't want to prolong the hurt for her. Find out quickly whether she could take it or stop.

Now she bucked and tried to pull away but my hands gripped her buttocks firmly allowing no movement. Her rectum felt white hot and was gripping me hard although, again surprisingly, I hadn't had to use any force to push inside, she seemed to accept me easily.

"Oh fuck, oh Mike that hurts," she shouted as she began to cry. This was too much for me. I can't do this to a woman so I just pulled out and sank back on my haunches. It took Miranda a few moments to realise what had happened then she lifted herself up and turned to look at me, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh no, no, no, you mustn't! You mustn't stop," sniff, sniff, "please don't stop," she sobbed.

"Miranda, Miranda, love. I can't hurt you." I held her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Don't you understand? I love you, I can't do that to you, see you hurt, in pain just to please me. I'd rather not do it than hurt you, you must know that."

"I know, oh Mike, I know that but I want it," I went to interrupt. "No," she said through her tears, "no! You must listen. It hurts but I can get over that," and she fixed me with her eyes, "I can't get over not giving that to you. I love you, I'm certain of that now, and I need for you to do this."

"Oh christ Miranda, I'm not sure I can. Hurting someone you love has no place in my life."

"Darling, sweetheart," she smiled although she was still tearful, "you called me that ages ago," she added pensively. Then, "Darling you've got to understand! I never connected with him, not like with you." She looked away, "I never felt anything with him, well nothing like I do now, and it was because I wouldn't give 'myself' to him. Give myself completely. Oh he never gave himself to me, not like you. Not thinking of me when we made love. Oh Mike I need this, I need to give myself totally to you and I want this more than anything." She smiled, "I want to enjoy it, want to like it, want to want to do it again. You must Mike, oh you must!

I took a deep breath. I had honestly never been faced with a situation like this. I'd been with women who didn't want to carry on, didn't like anal sex, so I stopped. I'd been with women who felt hurt but not as much as Miranda apparently had. I didn't know what to do. Of course I still wanted her that way but my desire for her virginity was now tempered by a desire not to hurt her. Now she was telling me that she 'needed' this to happen!

I held her tightly. "Is that why you've been so provocative about doing this? You thought I wouldn't stop?"

She looked away then back, "Yes! I want you to go on Mike -- I mean it!" She pulled me to her and kissed me while her hand went down to my, now slightly detumescent, cock. "Come on, buck up and fuck me in the arse," she pouted then poked her tongue out.

That got me hot again and I realised that there was only one way I was going to be able to do this and that was to release the 'animal'. That part of me that wouldn't care whether I hurt her or not. But this is so, so dangerous. "Miranda love, you're going to have to help me here. I don't want to hurt you so I have to overcome that. Keep on talking like that, telling me you want it. Please love, if you want me to carry on keep on swearing. Be as vulgar as you like: let yourself go!"

She bent and kissed me again then leaned forward and bit my earlobe whispering, "Come on then, lube up that fucking big cock and stick it in my arsehole. Come on, bugger me as hard as you can!" With that she turned and knelt arse up in the position I'd put her in before.

She looked back over her shoulder, "I'm waiting! Break me in now, take my virginity! Come on, take it! Fuck me, fuck my arse 'til you cum and fill me up with your juice." God knows where she'd got all this from but it was having the right effect. I knelt back up and put my cockhead at her anus.

"Oh fuck that feels good," she said, "now use it to open me up. Fuck my arse. Don't stop! Stick it all in in one go!" That would be nice but that would be dangerous. If you don't stop and withdraw just a little bit you can damage the anal muscle but you only have to stop for a moment!

Taking a deep breath, I pushed forward and she opened for me. I lodged four inches inside her then pulled back and inch before driving the rest inside. She now had 8 inches of rock hard cock stuck up her arse. I was holding her hips tightly allowing absolutely no movement although she was trying to pull away.

"Oh god, oh fucking hell, oh god, oh fucking hell," she was crying over and over again. There was the occasional sob as she was still suffering from my entry. Again I was surprised because her rectum had opened and accepted me with apparent ease. Then she surprised me. She turned her head and, with a forced smile and a deep breath, said "Now you're in there fuck me. Fuck my arse now, please!! Come on, you can. Move that big cock inside my arse. Break me in two with it. I want it, I love it. Fuck my arse Mike, fuck it hard!"

Well she was doing as I told her and, sadly I suppose, it was working. Now the male took over. This woman: not Miranda: this woman wanted to be arsefucked, and arsefucked hard so I was going to oblige! No holding back now as I began to fuck her arse and, as I write this, I realise without affection. A fact for which I do not like myself!

I started slowly, moving only inches at a time, before pulling almost out then deep. Miranda was whimpering but although I heard it I didn't hear it, if you know what I mean. If anything it fuelled my obscene desire to sodomise her completely. The feeling was excruciatingly wonderful. The tightness of her rectal tube gripping my cock and her anus like a tight rubber band. For a moment I forgot myself. I was an animal taking pleasure in the female. It didn't matter what she felt, what she wanted. I don't know how long this lasted, this taking pleasure because pleasure it was: of that you can be sure. My head in the air I pounded away at her then I looked down and saw her face.

She was smiling at me, SMILING!!!

Suddenly I realised what I was doing and pulled out, feeling a level of disgust of myself which almost made me sick. Any thought of sex, of pleasure disappeared as I reached forward, turned her, and held her tight.

"Oh god Miranda! Miranda! What have I done?" Disgust washed over me and I felt destroyed, annihilated by my own feelings. I held her so tightly as we fell sideways together that I must have hurt her but I just needed to hold her, to try to make up for what I'd done.

"Oh god darling, dear one. Oh fuck," I said hardly able to control the feeling of contrition for what I had done to her. It didn't matter that she had wanted it: I had done it. Behaved like an animal.

She was shushing me, cooing in my ear, "Shush Mike, shush. I wanted it. I wanted you to do it. You mustn't blame yourself." She stroked my face, my hair, and she smiled at me. Her wonderful open smile and she kissed me.

"Mike, oh Mike it's all right. The hurt went away." I looked at her, "Honestly Mike, it went away." She smiled and kissed me again. "I was too tense, expecting it to hurt, to be unpleasant. Once you started, you know, actually doing it," she smiled sexily, "actually started to fuck my arse properly, after a little while all the pain went away. Oh Mike, I relaxed and it was lovely." Now she pouted outrageously, "Then you pulled out, you naughty man."

I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her with an almost uncontrollable passion then, "Miranda love, I didn't like myself then. I was enjoying that, enjoying hurting you. Oh god I don't like feeling like that!"

"It's my fault darling, I made you didn't I? I wanted it you see, wanted to give you that but it's all right now." Then she smiled, "Except that you took it out! I want you to do it, do it properly like when you started. Gently, tenderly, just like I know you would have and can. I know I'll enjoy it then, I know!"

"Oh Miranda, love. I want you so much, not just that way but I don't want to hurt you. "

"You won't hurt me darling. Come on, don't worry. Mind you," she said looking down at my JT, "I think he needs a little help!" and in truth, he did! My feeling of desperation over how I had treated her (even though she had begged me to) had caused a complete relaxation in my male muscle: my erection had disappeared. "I'd better take him in hand!" So saying she moved down to my crotch and, grasping my limpish cock, began to masturbate me gently. She laid her head on my groin and started to use her tongue to stimulate my cock before finally taking the softish head in her mouth.

"Mmm, this lube tastes funny," she said with a smile as she looked up, "can you get flavoured ones?" She really didn't seem aware that the whole length of my cock had just slipped from her arse. Her very matter-of-factness about such a surprising subject cut through my depression and I laughed, "Oh hell Miranda, you are something else!"

She looked up at me, my cock in her mouth, and managed to say, "I know!" she said, "Thanks to you I've found that out!" I know Miranda hadn't had much practice at cock sucking but she was picking up the skill quickly! Her tongue laved my cock within the warm wetness of her mouth and, pretty soon I was hard again.

"Mmm," she said pulling her mouth off me but continuing her masturbation, "seems OK now!" Then she added breathlessly, "I want it Mike. I want it a lot. Please, it will be OK: really!" With that she rolled over on to her stomach and knelt up, offering me her wonderful bottom yet again. She looked at me, "It won't hurt, please. I won't talk like that," she said, "I love you and I want to possess you and I want you to possess me. Please Mike, please!"