The Strange Case of Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment she teased me, playing with her tits, squeezing, rubbing and lifting them while I stared on unashamedly at the firm flesh being moved and reshaped.

"You like these don't you."

"They're amazing."

"Was it my tits you first fell for?"

I grinned.

"Actually, it was your face. So sweet, with beautiful eyes." That was the truth. It had been her face. For all my obsession with tits and pussy, a face was important.

She gave a nod of approval.

"Good answer."

She gave a shiver and stepped forward to get into the tub.

"Brrr. It's cold at night."

Louise slipped effortlessly down into the water opposite and stretched her legs out to either side of me. She instantly relaxed, laying back so that the water bubbled softly around her tits. With a mischievous grin, I tickled her pussy with my toe and she squirmed.

"I'm sure I can keep you warm."

Louise reached out to retrieve her glass and sipped the wine.

"I'm sure you can babe. But let me enjoy the tub for a while first."

I looked out at the trees again. In the dark, they became a curtain against the outside world. A wall that enclosed us in a cocoon.

"This is how I imagined our lives." Louise said softly following my gaze.

"Just the two of us, growing old together."

"I don't want to get old. I want the world to stop and we stay just like this."

"The old lady, do you think she was a nudist in her day? This place is a naturists dream."

"She's pushing seventy. I hope she's stopped. I don't want to be bumping into her naked in the dark."

Louise sipped the wine and her face relaxed as she disappeared into her thoughts for a moment.

"I still love you, Julian. You know that right?"

"Likewise."

I tasted my wine. Fruity.

"Move back in when we get home. I promise the only dick you'll have to deal with is the one between my legs from now on."

Louise giggled and sat up. Her hand reached up my leg and found my meat. It was still close to hard and responded readily to her touch.

"Uhh."

I squirmed as her hand slid along it and cupped my balls.

"I've never been fucked in a hot tub before." She said.

"First time for everything."

I pulled my legs up and rocked forward to lay over her back as she twisted onto her knees, supporting herself on the side of the tub. I reached under to cup her tits where they hung down into the water and squeezed them.

"Mmm." Louise wriggled with excitement and pressed her arse against my cock.

"Put it in." She whispered.

Despite the water attempting to wash away her natural lubrication, I entered her with ease. I don't think it'd ever felt this good.

"You're hotter than ever." I said easing into a gentle fuck.

"Does it feel good?"

I kissed her back between the shoulders.

"Oh yes."

"Mmm. Fuck me just like that. Nice and slow. Don't stop."

I kept rocking my hips back and forth. The water sloshed and bubbled around the tops of my thighs.

"Oh yes, baby. I love your cock inside me."

Not half as much as I loved it being inside her. I was losing the ability to think straight, answering only with a whimper.

I straightened up, increasing the depth of my penetration. Above us, a thousand stars looked down from the blackness. Eyes of an ancient universe watching this one magical moment.

"You can do it harder now." She whispered.

I held her sides and thrust hard. Smacking into her arse cheeks with increasing vigour.

"Pull my hair." She panted.

I grabbed it, twisting it in my fingers and pulled her head up sharply until her back arched.

"Oh fuck yes."

I fucked her as hard as I could as she grunted loudly, uncaring. Water splashed from the tub and soaked the deck. Louise rode cock, pulled back by her hair each time I impaled her.

"Oh god. I'm gonna cum.

Louise bucked and her pussy seemed to tighten around my cock, grabbing and holding it.

"Uhh.

Baby.

I'm cuming so hard."

My meat throbbed and my head turned to a daze as the limbic cortex, the lizard brain, took control with just the selfish, instinctive response to procreate. It was rewarded with the greatest pleasure a man can feel. Cuming. My load shot while Louise was still in the throes of orgasm and our mixing juices momentarily overcame the cleansing warm water.

"Fuck." I screamed on a breath forced from deep in my lungs.

I let go of her hair and she laid her head on her arms panting heavily. I gasped air and only sat back when my cock softened to the point of slipping from her.

"That was fantastic." I said.

Louise turned and sat back, pushing a leg into my groin to toe my balls.

"That's what it's going to be like from now on. No more arguments."

"I hope so."

She giggled.

"Every time you argue I'll just suck your dick."

"Yeah. That'll work." I laughed.

We made love on the bed later. My cock just sliding in and out of her as we caressed each other's bodies. Taking our time to enjoy the pleasure of one another. Me on top, then rolling so that she could ride me. The mirror at the side acting as an aphrodisiac to the both of us.

It was so hot watching Louise play with herself as she bounced up and down on my cock. Her hands glided over her own body, caressing and squeezing her tits as she admired her reflection.

"Oh fuck."

Her rhythm fell apart as she came. Her body shuddered and almost fell from me.

"Uhhh."

I took her from behind to finish, with her lying across the bed so she could look at me in the mirror. And in return I could see the pleasure on her face reflected back at me.

I was drained when I fell asleep wrapped in Louise's arms and the thick layers of blankets protecting us from the rapidly cooling night. I don't think I'd ever felt so relaxed and happy. And tiredness was creeping up on me like never before. The last thing I saw were the dying embers of the log burner.

"Do you want a hand job?"

I was dreaming. Marie's piercing green eyes looked out of the dark at me as she whispered the words I'd heard so often. A sweet face tinged with a malevolence that normally lay hidden from sight.

"Cum for me. Cum for my mum."

Then in an instant, consciousness flooded back and reality sparked into life.

"Fucking hell."

A moment later I was sat up grappling with the side lamp until light flooded the room. My eyes darted around the empty room instinctively.

"What's wrong?"

Louise stirred next to me and shifted into a sitting position as my eyes darted around the cabin.

"I thought I..."

"You're sweating?"

I was. The cold sweat of fear. The sheets felt clammy as I lay back down.

"Sorry. It was nothing. A bad dream."

"Ahh. My poor baby having a nightmare." She laughed.

Louise lay down and cuddled up to me, her arm wrapped over my chest. It felt comforting and familiar to feel her naked body pushed up and down the length of mine and I wondered how I could have let it all go so wrong.

I turned the light out and put my hand on her shoulder.

The next morning I hardly remembered the moment. The whole event was as distant and blurred as the initial dream. Louise didn't mention it.

We ate breakfast before venturing outside. Bacon and eggs. Toast with beans. More a dinner than a snack to start the day.

Summer wasn't that far from its end and the early September mornings were taking on the chill of autumn. Along with it came the dews that left the grass damp and hung on spider webs. However, the sun was warm and even in the dappled shade of the trees I could feel it on my skin. A look upwards revealed glimpses of blue sky and the first signs of amber on the leaves.

Damp leaves squelched underfoot as we ambled along. Almost the only sound in the quiet of the morning.

"Listen.

No cars." Louise commented as we walked arm in arm.

It was true. Just the sound of our steps and the flutter of wings.

"I love it here. So quiet and peaceful."

"I could live here." I replied.

It truly did feel as though civilisation had been stripped away. Or perhaps we'd been transported back to a preindustrial age.

"Just you, me and a burning log fire to keep us warm through the winter."

She wrapped herself around my arm and smiled at me.

"I'd keep you warmer than any log fire."

"That I think you could."

Around us, the trees stood as silent sentries to our passing. Ancient oaks that might have stood here since the time of the great sailing ships. In the still air, only the whistle of songbirds and the buzz of insects drifted down. It was a paradise, an oasis from the madness I'd brought into both our lives.

"Perhaps we should buy a house. Somewhere out of town." I ventured.

We'd talked about owning our own home before. But always we'd assumed it'd be a modern box on an estate. A replica of the one we rented.

"Could we afford it? It'd be more expensive."

"I'm thinking a cottage. One that needs renovation."

She laughed.

"You can't even light a fire and you want to renovate a house."

"I can learn. We can learn. It'd be something we do together."

"Without fighting?"

"No fights. Promise."

I kissed her on the head to seal my declared assurance.

"Oh look." She said excitedly.

Ahead a small rust-coloured deer had peeked its head from behind a tree. We stopped so as not to frighten it.

"Isn't it gorgeous?"

"Cute." I answered.

For a few moments, the dainty creature watched us before stepping back from view. When we reached the spot it'd vanished completely.

The edge of the wood gave a splendid view of the countryside. Rolling hills, a lake in the distance and winding roads sparsely dotted with houses. It was hard to imagine such an open space after living my life in towns. Row upon row of new build, identical housing. Memory drifted into my head and I spoke out loud.

"Little boxes on the hill side.

Little boxes made of ticky-tacky.

Little boxes.

Little boxes.

Little boxes all the same."

Louise looked at me quizzically.

"A song my dad loves. Pete Seeger. Looking at the houses dotted about the hills reminded me of it. Though I think he was referring to rows of new houses, like ours.

"There's a green one and a pink one.

And a blue one and a yellow one.

And they're all made out of ticky-tacky.

And they all look just the same."

Louise giggled.

"Remind me not to let your dad choose the playlist at any parties."

"It's a classic."

"And what's ticky-tacky? Sounds like some kind of new glue."

"Cheap building materials. I looked it up once."

"Really? You're that sad?"

"Hey. You asked."

Louise rolled her eyes and started back along the trail, pulling me after her.

"Come on. I want to try out that bath."

Well, there was a reason to hurry back if ever I heard one. It didn't take us long to find the glade with our cabin sitting serenely in the middle.

"How did that get in there?"

Louise's dressing gown was floating in the hot tub when we stepped onto the decking. It rolled and tumbled over the jets of bubbles taking on the appearance of a drowned cat.

"It must have blown in." I suggested.

"There's no wind."

I opened the door, subconsciously looking about with an apprehension I couldn't justify. Everything looked fine.

Behind me, Louise fished her gown out and wrung the water from it.

"Must have knocked it in as we left for our walk." She muttered hanging it over the Woden balustrade to dry in the sun.

There was no other explanation.

"You don't need it."

"Yeah. 'Spose so."

"Besides. I'm willing to make the sacrifice and look at you naked." I said cheerfully.

Louise glared playfully.

"You sure it's not too much of a hardship for you?"

"Didn't you say something about taking a bath? I'll have to look at you then."

Louise's bathing was a nice show. Sadly the rest of the day was spent lazing around the cabin with Louise happy in jeans and a tee shirt. I'd hoped she'd stay with the naked option after she'd dried herself. Nevertheless, I held out hopes for later on.

I showered, waving my soapy cock through the glass at Louise like an oversexed teenager.

"Put it away pervert."

Then we sat outside and just enjoyed the sun and the peace and quiet while we talked about old times and pigged out on snacks.

By the evening we were zonked

Louise yawned.

"God I'm tired."

I gave proof to the science that yawning was contagious by following suit.

"I know what you mean. I thought coffee was supposed to keep you awake."

I hadn't expected to be climbing into bed any night this week without fucking my favourite girl at least once, but exhaustion made me regret not making it a morning thing after her bath. Louise didn't seem any better than me as her eyes closed immediately her head was on the pillow.

Fourteen

I opened my eyes with a start at the scream.

"Louise."

I was calling her name before I even knew why as I went to stand up. It took a moment to register in my still-sleeping brain that something was wrong.

"Surprise."

I saw Marie grinning at me at the very moment I realised I was tied. My heart thumped as adrenaline raced through my veins. My eyes darted about for Louise. I saw Kay. She had a hold of Louise by the hair, pulling her away from the bed across the floor. Again I went to get up, this time fully understanding that strong cuffs held my hands to the top corners of the bed. Louise was screaming.

"How did...

What the fuck are you two doing here?"

I let my head fall back to the pillow as fought a fogginess that still lingered in my head.

How did you get in?"

Stupid question. We were in the middle of nowhere. We hadn't locked the doors.

"Untie me."

I struggled again, twisting and kicking about with my feet. My hands remained steadfastly attached to the bed.

"Fuck."

Louise kicked off again. Screaming obscenities and hitting out at Louise who still held her securely. With another violent tug on her hair she calmed, sitting still as she whimpered with shock and fear.

"That's better my pet." Kay said.

"We can talk now."

"How did you do this? Did you drug us?" I snapped.

"Untie me. You can't do this."

Kay sighed.

"You should check your coffee granules closer. You never know what someone might have added. Or lock your doors when you go out.

There's dangerous people out there. It's not the nineteen-sixties you know."

"You fucking drugged us?"

I was stunned. This kind of thing only happened in movies. Fuck. No wonder we'd been so tired.

"What do you want?" I demanded.

I could feel my heart pounding again as another rush of adrenaline pulsed through my veins. Fight or flight. I could do neither.

"Oh. You've got nothing I want. But you do still have something my lovely daughter wants."

I looked at Marie. She was calmly undressing at the foot of the bed.

"Are you fucking joking?"

I couldn't help but see the irony. That apparently sweet innocent body I craved so much was being forced on me now that I no longer wanted it. But even in my horror, I couldn't pretend a naked Marie wasn't arousing me.

"That's rape."

"Oh come off it. A beautiful girl on your cock isn't rape. It's a fantasy come true."

I turned my eyes to a frightened Louise with despair in my heart. It was difficult to say Kay was entirely wrong. But I needed Louise to believe it was rape.

"Just do what they want." She said submissively.

I felt like a cheat as Marie climbed over me even though I had no choice. I couldn't avoid her approaching body. And I couldn't stop my cock from responding to the sight of her smooth flesh or the warmth that came from its touch on mine.

She sat across my thighs, sliding her hands over my hips and stomach. I wanted to glare and struggle but each time my eyes turned to her I knew Louise would only see me as looking at this girl's tits and bush.

"Do you want a handjob?" Marie grinned.

I looked down at myself as she took my treacherous meat in her hands. I was hard. My cock pointed upwards like a flagpole as Marie's hands glided over it. I gasped in both arousal and frustration.

"At least we'll start with that. To get you loaded up that is."

Her hands caressed me. Slowly and purposefully gliding over its full length and down around my balls. To my mind, she was taking her time. To me a torture of confusion between mind and body. To Louise being made to watch, a horror show.

"Ooh. I do like how hard your cock feels. Just like that first time in my house. And when I relieved you in the town square."

I cringed at the thought of Louise hearing this. Worse was the sound of my sticky, wet cock sliding between Marie's fingers.

"I want all your seed in my belly where it will make beautiful babies."

"You're fucking mad. Sick."

I wanted to groan in pleasure but I forced my vocal expressions into protest. The twitching of my inner thighs and the shudder in my breaths told a different story.

"Ooh. You're so hard. Do you get this hard for your girlfriend?"

I saw her green eyes flick across to where Louise was still held by her hair, her head twisted so that she had to watch whether she wanted to or not.

"Fuck you." Was the response.

I swallowed back another groan as I squirmed involuntarily under Marie's careful caress. Christ my cock ached. Already it wanted release and Kay could see it just as clearly as I felt it.

"I bet you'd like to put it in my mouth wouldn't you?"

I stared in horror as she licked her lips seductively. My cock throbbed with its betrayal.

As she slid back along my legs to lower her head I couldn't look at Louise.

"Uhh."

I hated that that had escaped from my mouth as her lips closed around my crown. Instinctively I squirmed, twisting my hips as she circled my cock with her tongue. When I looked, emerald green eyes were watching me as she began a massage of my shaft.

"Fuck. Stop."

I sounded pathetic and my body danced to her tune making me out to be a liar to Louise.

"Ahh." Marie released me, letting my cock bounce freely in its desire.

" I love the taste of your cock."

Kay interjected.

"That's it, Marie. He's nice and hard. He's ready to cum. Now ride him. Ride him good."

Marie's smile was sickly as she shuffled forward and guided my cock into her snatch. I looked. I wish I hadn't.

"Uhh."

It was impossible to fight my urges as that tight, fresh pussy swallowed my cock. I saw her wet, pliable flesh stretching around it as she lowered herself onto me. No matter how much I wished this wasn't happening, it felt wonderful with my cock sitting in the comfort of her warm, soft purse.

"Ooh. So hard and big."

She wriggled about, grinding herself against my pelvis and for a moment I almost wished I could stroke her firm thighs.

"Ride him good Marie, darling. Enjoy that cock. Then take all his quality seed. Empty him."

Kay dragged Louise closer as she spoke.

"Come and watch. See your precious boyfriend fucking my daughter."

I saw Louise's eyes on me. Fear and disgust. I looked away as Marie began to bounce over me with ever more vigour. Every thrust slid gracefully on a sick film of our juices.

"Why are you doing this?" I heard Louise ask.

"Can't you just find someone who wants it?"

"Your boyfriend did want it. Look at him. He wants it now. But he took it and he didn't give in return. Now we're taking. Marie is going to bear his child. It's as it should be."

"You're mad. Both of you." Louise spat.

I switched off, instead putting my concentration to accepting that Marie was going to fuck me dry. I couldn't fight nature so I accepted my instincts, pushing my groin upwards to accept the hungry little pussy wrapped around it. The sooner I gave her what she wanted, the sooner it would be over.

"Uhh. Fuck."

"That's it. Enjoy it. Sex is a beautiful thing."

Marie's voice shuddered as she spoke. Exertion and arousal sapping her energy.

1...89101112...14