The Strange Case of Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers stayed there, rolling them around inside my bag.

"Almost as much as you like your arse filled."

She giggled.

"Yeah. I do like that."

Her hand went back to my shaft, closing around it to continue its caress. Just the right speed, just the right pressure. Constant and precise to excite me further. Her hand glided up and down my shaft, just teasing my crown enough to leave me shuddering.

Her other hand continued at my sack. More rolling of my balls, gently squeezing and tugging at them. She treated them like glass, never so rough as to cause me any discomfort. And all the while, soft kisses and the falling strands of her hair tickled the insides of my thighs.

For my part, I lay back on the sofa and kept my legs wide apart as I gave pleasurable moans from deep inside my throat. It seemed to go on for ages before those fantastic lips closed over the head of my cock.

"Oh my fucking god." It was heaven.

Her tongue licked and swirled, exciting my sensitive nerve-packed crown, then down my shaft until I was pushing into the back of her throat. I jerked. My body just a puppet on the strings of my cock.

"Uhh."

Then she was off and back to stroking me.

"You want to cum in my mouth?" She asked in a seductive whisper.

"Yes."

How could I answer any other way? I was at the mercy of an instinctive primal need. Pressure and heat throbbed along the length of my tool.

"Good. I want to taste your cum. I want it to fill my mouth and slide over my tongue. I want to swallow it all and feel it slide down my throat."

"Oh fuck."

I almost lost it before the warmth of her mouth was back enclosing my meat like a comforting velvet blanket.

"Uhh."

That was it. My cock felt like an iron rod. So hard it ached. My hips reacted with instinct, jerking as my jiz tore from the tiny slit in my crown with the force of a fire hydrant.

"Fuck."

Louise's lips were torture to me, a tickling, rhythmic tease that made my muscles squeeze every last drop from my balls.

"Fuck. That's amazing."

It was. Not the act of orgasm in itself. But the feeling of pure ecstasy that comes with the intimacy of a girl so comfortable with you that she will willingly accept your cock exploding in her mouth. It was physiological. Hot and dirty. A feeling of dominance and control while actually at the mercy of your girl.

Louise sat up struggling not to laugh as she opened her mouth to show me my creamy produce sliding over her tongue.

"Fuck." I muttered.

"I made that much?"

I guess my eyes were wide in anticipation of what came next. Her mouth closed and I saw the telltale movement in her throat as she swallowed it back. She grinned.

"Now what are you going to do for me?"

"I can fetch your Hitachi if you like."

She slapped me. Right across the thigh.

"Ow."

It stung."

"Try again."

I started to sit up.

"Turn around." I said.

Louise did just that. Kneeling on the sofa with her arms stretched along the backrest and her head over the back. I had her beautiful round arse with both holes presented for me. I took full advantage, licking the length of her pussy and upwards to her tiny, tight starfish.

"Oh, that fucking amazing." She swooned.

"It's going to get better."

I pressed my finger into her arse and went back to that sweet-tasting pussy.

"Uhh. Fuck yes." She moaned.

Twelve

"Oh fuck."

I followed Louise's gaze and to my horror, I saw the nineteen-sixties waiting for us as we arrived back from shopping. Kay was standing in front of the house waiting for us dressed in denims and a tunic with a blue geometric design. Her hair was held back with a hideous tortoiseshell headband. She had the innocent pose of Twiggy or Jean Shrimpton waiting for David Bailey to click his camera.

I'd learnt so much about that long-gone era in my Google searches trying to understand Marie, and much of it remained in my head when I saw either of those two witches.

"What does she want?"

I swallowed back my fear of confronting her and we got out of the car together. I saw her Beetle tucked away between other cars along the road. The sooner she got in it and buggered off the better as far as I was concerned.

"I don't know. Tony Benn for Prime Minister I think.

"Who?"

"Never Mind."

We approached slowly, waiting for an out-lash.

"Hello Julian." She said cheerfully before leaning in to kiss Louise on the cheek.

Louise stepped back sharply.

"Don't."

"I'm sorry. I thought we..."

"You thought wrong."

"What do you want?" I snapped.

Kay ignored me, her attention staying on Louise.

"Aren't we friends anymore?"

I saw Kay's hand raise to touch Louise and I brushed it away, stepping between them.

"Just fuck off and get the hell out of our lives."

"Oh my."

Now her tone changed, becoming spiteful.

"So you think it's okay to come into ours and take what you want? Then walk away with no thought to the damage you've done?"

"Damage?"

My anger was boiling over. I could feel the tremble of adrenaline in my knees and the knot in my stomach.

"Look at yourself if you want to see who's doing the damage. You're incestuous with your own daughter. No wonder she's weird."

"Love between mother and daughter isn't illegal. You said so yourself."

"Well, it bloody well should be. It's sick is what it is."

"You didn't seem to mind when you wormed your way into our bed and took my daughter's virginity."

"I made a mistake.

Now fuck off."

Kay took a breath and calmed herself.

"Look.

I'm willing to forget all this anger. I'm sure we can put it all behind us if you just accept Marie is the one for you. And Louise here..."

Her hand went up again. This time I slapped it away hard. I felt the sting in my hand and wouldn't have been surprised if I'd left a bruise.

"Are you fucking joking? We don't want anything to do with you. Either of us. Which bit of that are you struggling to understand?"

I grabbed Louise firmly by the hand and headed for the house. I didn't trust myself not to do something that went too far. I trusted Louise even less.

"Nice arse Lousie."

I heard Kay's words behind us and felt Louise's grip tighten.

"Wouldn't you like to know what a woman can do with her face buried in it? Better than any man. Especially a cheater like Julian."

I felt a tinge of guilt at being called a cheater as I slammed the door and took a breath.

"It wasn't cheating." Louise said firmly.

"We weren't together."

I wasn't so sure. Technically she was right but in my heart, I knew that I had been the one to run into someone else's arms almost immediately. Not Louise. I'd have to live with the knowledge that she might be being kind rather than honest.

"We broke up for a few weeks and here we are, sort of together again. Not so sure it wasn't."

She stepped forward and hugged me.

"Not in my mind.

It happened. And now it's in the past."

"It didn't happen for you though."

"Only because I was busy setting up a new home. It could easily have been."

"Thank you."

We held each other and I finally started to feel that there was more here than a friends-with-benefits agreement between exes.

"Do you think she's gone?"

I let go and moved to check, looking through the glass sidelight.

"I think so. Can't see her car."

"Can I stay the night again? I don't want to be alone while those two crazies are still hanging around.

I just want to get away now."

She looked vulnerable. The strength she normally portrayed had deserted her and she looked much younger. Almost a child. Not that I was ever going to say no.

"Absolutely. We can pick your things up in the morning before we leave."

Louise pulled her denims down along with her panties making a point of bending over so that I had a perfect look at her arse and pussy. Then she climbed on the bed and lay on her stomach.

My cock was twitching as I stared at her bare legs and cheeks. In moments I was pulling my clothes away and climbing over her.

"Show me what you can do with your face buried in my arse." She teased.

"I'm betting it's better than anything that bitch can manage."

I bent forward, kissing one cheek, followed by the other. Then I lay so that my face was right between her legs just an inch or so from the beautiful sight of her slit. A soft pink clam tucked beneath her peach of an arse.

I didn't waste any time, instead, I immediately drew my tongue up it, all the way up to her ring leaving a trail of saliva to cool her flesh. Simultaneously I drew my fingers up the insides of her thighs.

"Ooh."

Her whole body shuddered. Without hesitating I circled her tight little starfish and moved back to her pussy. Louise opened her legs wider.

"That feels good. Keep going."

I kissed her snatch and pushed her delicate petal-like lips about with my tongue as fingers positioned themselves to open her. She smelt of vanilla and sex. And when I drew my tongue along it again I tasted her juice, tangy with a little sweetness.

"Mmm." I moaned approvingly.

Louise put her head down and pressed her face into the pillow. I ventured deeper, into the slick velvety soft centre. Like a warm tomato, my tongue gliding into the silkiness. She baulked and gave another deep groan.

"Uhhh."

Between my legs, my cock had hardened and I found myself grinding it against the bed to alleviate an itch I couldn't answer.

I climbed over her with my knees positioned wide, on either side of her thighs and sat across them. My cock pressed against her opening, parting it easily as her wet flesh slid over my crown.

"Oh, God."

I pushed on until I was deep inside her warm comforting tunnel. Then I began a gentle rocking motion that softly fucked her.

"Oh, Christ."

Her voice trembled. I had it perfect. A pleasurable sensation for the both of us that could last as long as I could keep my rhythm. And I was in no hurry. Instead, I gently rode her like a cowboy at a slow trot.

"Tell me how it feels." I whispered as I stroked the small of her back and ran my fingers along her spine.

"Mmmm. Babe.

Better than the carrot I used the other week."

I almost laughed.

"You used a carrot? Really?"

That was the kind of thing you read about in erotic books. I didn't realise anyone seriously did it.

Louise turned her head sideways with her eyes closed. I could see the pleasure on her face.

"I was desperate. You know how much I need sex."

That was true. Even when we fought she'd find a way to ride my cock when we went to bed before continuing with her huff. An angry Louise straddling me, bouncing those gorgeous big tits wasn't an altogether unfamiliar experience.

"That's why I was so easy when I came to pick my stuff up. I was craving cock."

My speed increased with the growing ache in my crown, driven even more frustrated by images in my mind of her working her pussy with a vegetable. I leaned forward to kiss her shoulder blades. Again I felt the tiny trembles in her body.

"I bloody love fucking." She said.

"It's gotta be the most beautiful experience in the world."

"That's one thing we can definitely agree on."

"I didn't realise how quickly I'd miss it."

I manoeuvred myself so that I was fully over her supporting myself on my arms with my legs stretched out behind me. Now I could thrust into her with more power.

"Uhh." She responded as our flesh began to slap with the ring of a dull bell. I looked between us, excited by the bounce of her arse and the gentle ripples riding over it from each impact. I watched my cock sliding in and out of her.

Harder, faster. I was grunting with each forceful drive into her. My cock was beginning to burn and ache with its hardness. Her pussy was hot and wet around it, attempting to take hold of me with its slippery grip.

"Fuck me." Louise demanded as she opened her eyes and stared ahead.

"Fuck me hard."

Her hands went up to grip the bedstead as she bounced beneath me against the mattress with ever more force.

"Uhh.

That's it. I love it hard."

My thighs were beginning to hurt but still I found more power. The ring of flesh against flesh rang out around the bedroom and my nostrils filled with the odour of sex and perfume-tinged sweat.

"Uh. Uhh." Louise groaned every time I buried myself deep.

Then I was on the road home. My cock throbbed and heated inside her. Just as I felt that immense satisfaction of my seed racing up my shaft Louise shuddered beneath me and cried out.

"Fuuck."

I filled her as she bucked under me like a trapped cat trying to escape. Again and again, my cock jerked inside her, sliding effortlessly on a film of our mixing cum.

"Urhh."

I fell on her gasping, finally exhausted and free of my need. Two hot bodies, slick with sweat.

"I love you so much." I mumbled.

"I'm so sorry we split up."

A hand came up to touch my face.

"I love you too"

We snuggled up in bed and let sleep take us before the early start we'd make in the morning.

Thirteen

It'd been hard to find somewhere at short notice, but I had. A beautiful little cabin deep in the woods up near Scotland. Over a five-hour drive. Nearer six with a stop at the services.

It was the end of the season and with the arrival of September, it was beginning to feel autumnal in the mornings. The forecast was still for warm days and I felt good about the week as I drove us up.

Louise was back to being herself. Better in fact. She was back to that giggling fun-filled girl she'd been when we first met and I remembered all the reasons I'd loved her so much. Before life and reality had spoiled things for us. I realised that despite everything I still loved her. And I had no regrets about saying so the night before.

We stopped at the big house to pick up the keys from a lovely elderly lady and carried on with the last half a mile into her estate. A tarmac single track that cut a line through an ancient woodland of oak and birch trees. The road ended in a clearing. A small grassy glade that acted as a natural garden to our accommodation.

Louise was impressed.

"Wow. It's beautiful."

I felt smug as I approached the door.

The cabin was everything the pictures on the website had promised. Outwardly it was a log cabin in the woods. Something that wouldn't have looked out of place in an American movie.

An oak door opened into the centre of a modern, spacious living area. To the right, cosy sofas and thick rugs. Beyond, at the far end, a kitchen area sat on the other side of a breakfast island. To the left was the sleeping area. Again it was luxurious with an oversized bed against the wall and a huge oak-framed mirror along its length.

There was a bathing area at the base of the bed with a big roll-top tub sitting just away from the wall. Even a large walk-in shower was on display. An indulgence of the rich brought to us mere mortals for a week. A voyeurs paradise where I could watch Louise bathe in all her naked glory. I was already looking forward to the show.

Only the toilet was hidden away, behind a secret door set in the run of wardrobes. The place was a love nest for the sex-obsessed. It was why I'd chosen it. Though it did raise questions about the little old lady and what had gone through her mind when the place had been designed. Perhaps she'd been a secret madam in her younger days.

"Fuck me." Louise exclaimed.

"This is amazing.

How much did this cost you?"

"Most of this year's bonus." I admitted glancing up at the vaulted ceiling. Everywhere I looked rich oak dominated.

"But it's worth it."

It truly was an amazing space.

"It's miles from anywhere and the woods are private. We can do what we want. No prying eyes. There's even a hot tub around back."

I'd already found the switch and flicked it on. A dial set the temperature. That was at thirty-six degrees and I left it alone. I'd never had a hot tub so I just hoped the previous occupants had left the settings at an appropriate temp.

"And it's definitely private?" She asked with a smirk.

"One hundred per cent."

She circled the big wood burner that sat dead centre.

"Good.

We can be naked all the time."

I grinned.

"It gets cold in the evenings now. I'll get a fire going and make something to eat."

I looked at the stove somewhat bemused.

"Do you know how to?"

I could see her smirking.

"Well...you put logs in there and... throw in a match and..."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"It needs a go switch."

She was right. I didn't have a clue. I'd only ever lived in a house where pressing a button resulted in heat. Louise was laughing at me.

"What about kindling?"

"Is that a sex position?"

"Idiot.

I'll do it. I grew up with an open fire. You get the bags in and make dinner."

I looked at the stove again. A big circular obelisk of black steel and aluminium. My masculine dreams of being the provider, the strong male looking after his vulnerable mate as though we were living in some medieval age flickered and died.

"Okay. I can do that."

I headed back to the car.

By the time I'd knocked together a basic meal, the cabin was toasty. The heat from a real fire was altogether different to central heating or an electric element. It reached the bones and made the cheeks prickle in a way no other heat source did.

Even the sound had a soothing enchantment about it. The soft roar of naked flame with the crackle and snap of spitting sap in the wood. It was mesmerising to watch. Ribbons of yellow and red dancing like fiery elves in the dark. It was mesmerising to watch, and beautiful.

I looked over at Louise. She was as caught in the magic as I was. Her eyes reflected the glow as she watched.

"It's hot now." I said.

She smiled.

"So are you."

I felt the kick of arousal in my stomach. New surroundings giving it an edge of fresh excitement.

"You think the hot tub is up to temperature yet?" She asked, turning her head to look at me.

"I'll test it. Why don't you find us a bottle of wine and come join me."

With the doors wide open the heat wafted out onto the decking, reaching just far enough to warm the still air around the tub sufficiently that I didn't feel cold removing my clothes. It felt strange to strip naked in the open. Also a little daring even though I knew no one was around to see me.

The water was warm as I climbed in. Close to body temperature it was like wrapping myself in a soft heated blanket. The jets relaxed and soothed me as soon as I sat back and let it encompass me.

Louise was in a dressing gown when she came out carrying two wine glasses. I took one and sat back relaxing in the warm water of the massive hot tub.

"It's lovely and warm in here."

"Hope so. It's getting chilly now the sun's gone down."

She put her glass on the deck and without even a glance around with what would have been a natural fear, she made a show of removing the gown. Pulling at the tie to let it fall open. An enticing glimpse of flesh with one leg slightly forward so that her bare thigh peeked out. My cock was instantly hard, hidden away by the bubbling water.

"Am I still as beautiful as when we met?"

The gown slipped from her shoulders, coming down to be held on her arms where it still covered her breasts. It was a feast for my eyes. Shapely smooth legs, wide hips and a narrow waist. An hourglass figure emphasised even more by her large tits. Firm enough to sit high and proud on her chest, but soft enough to gently swing with each movement of her body.

"Fuck me yeah. Even more so."

She let the gown fall to the deck. Her body glowed under the outside lighting. Every line perfect. Her dark hair reflected the light with its sheen. She swayed ever so gently, enjoying my eyes on her body. Perfect tits that I hungered for. And that neat little slit my cock so wanted to be gripped by. With the moonlight and the hint of crimson from the roaring fire, she had the look of a fantasy. An Amazonian huntress. And I was her prey.

1...7891011...14