The Strange Case of Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was grunting. Not caring now if someone did come by. I was oblivious to the world around us. Only the need in my cock mattered. For the moment I was the alpha male and Julia was my willing bitch.

"Oh-my-fucking-god."

She cried out. Her wetness covered me. A warm dampness soaked our flesh as I felt that throb which meant I'd passed the point of no return. I was within moments of exploding.

Julia was equally as there.

"Holy shit. I'm cuming."

Her whole body bucked under me and with a gasp and a slight throb in my balls, I emptied my load into her.

"Fuck."

Several more hard pumps and I was done. I stepped back before falling to the grass, overcome with lightheadedness.

"That was amazing."

I turned my eyes up to see Julia turned, still leaning on the front of my BMW, with a foot up on the valance. She knew just how sexy and seductive her body was to me, even with empty balls.

"Thank you. I'm not cold anymore." She grinned.

"Wait there."

From the back of my car, I retrieved a blanket which I spread out on the grass. Then putting her jacket over her shoulders, I sat her down. She pulled her knees up to her chest while I found my jacket and sat next to her.

We'd sit here a while. Naked and connecting with nature. Winter was coming and this was probably the only chance we'd get before next year to enjoy the freedom of the outside. I wanted to hang on to the moment for as long as possible.

Julia snuggled closer.

"I never liked Marie and I hate what she did. But I suppose I owe her a thank you." She said.

"Without all the weirdness I might never have gotten you to notice me."

I thought about it. She was right. I would have followed the course of least resistance and ended up back with Louise. Probably a kid or two, a marriage to please the in-laws and a life of suburban boredom.

"Do you think we're rid of the evil bitches?" I asked.

"You haven't seen me in a mood yet."

"I hope I won't put you in one."

"Good."

She signed with a realism that existed whatever we did.

"I don't know what they'll do, but Marie won't come back to work. And if she does, Krissie will have her out in an instant after that demonstration. Other than that, who knows?

But...

If anyone is giving you a handjob in future. It's going to be me."

Right on cue her hand went between my legs and grabbed my cock.

"Uhh."

It'd be a few minutes, but I could already feel it stirring. Then I'd fuck Julia again, under a moon that had bared witness to a millennium of human pleasure. I'd press her down hard on the blanket and pummel that juicy pussy for all I was worth.

Seventeen

It'd been a year since those horrid events. A year in which I'd fully moved into the small cottage with Julia. There really were green wellingtons stores by her door now. We'd taken in a rescue dog. An affectionate two-year-old Greyhound of all things. Easy going and happy to curl up and snooze while we were at work. And one quick blast up the fields and back counted as exercise. No long laborious walks in the rain.

The sex was still great and came with no strings attached. Well, apart from any we used for tying up purposes. Adventurous would be a better word. Julia's erotic writings were a source of inspiration. And of course, there was the research needed for new stories.

Louise had been fantastic between the sheets, and Julia was even better. Sex was a game, fun to her. To be played and experimented with. A new position, a little bondage, anything that we hadn't tried before would ignite Julia's animalistic fire.

Louise had moved on as well. We'd spoken a few times and she had a new boyfriend. A graphic artist. It seemed serious and her finger sported the ring I'd never been quite willing to put on it the last time I'd bumped into her.

As for the toxic mother-and-daughter combo, we hadn't seen them again. A sneaky look on Rightmove revealed the house as empty and up for sale so we assumed they were gone from the area and that was the end of that.

It was late autumn again. That secret wooded area had been visited a few times again during the summer but it was off-limits now. Wind, rain and cold nights had put paid to that. Instead, it was cosy cuddles by the fire.

I heard the door slam and Julia making crazy sounds to emphasise how cold it was. Callie obviously thought so as well. She came trotting by to take up a position in front of the fire that finally I'd learned how to make.

"That's all the post."

Julia dropped a letter into my lap.

"What's this?"

"It's addressed to you." Julia teased.

"That's how post works."

I slapped her arse gently as she carried on past.

"Is the coffee still hot?"

"Yep, I pressed the warmer again to keep it going."

I picked the envelope up and opened it.

"Good, I need something warm inside me. It's freezing out there."

"You had that last night."

"That was last night. Your cock's good, but not that good."

I heard the pouring of liquid into a mug as I slipped my fingers inside the torn envelope and pulled out its contents. I went white.

No note. Just a photograph. An actual photo from one of those old-fashioned Polaroid efforts that produced an instant picture. But it was what it was of that was like a piercing stab to my heart.

Marie, sat on a bistro chair in no more than a pair of hot pants. It was a garden somewhere hot. Somewhere abroad. She looked tanned and just as sweet as ever in that creepy way. But what was terrifying to me was that she cradled a baby in her arms. A tiny innocent bundle that suckled at her bare breast.

I turned it over expecting a message of some kind. There was. A simple one. In felt tip were written the words 'Congratulations. It's a girl'.

For a moment I reflected on those events from a year ago. Mad, confusing, and sometimes frightening, but it seemed we'd all come out of it with something we wanted. Even the wicked witches.

I glanced at Julia busy playing with Callie by the fire. She'd been the real revelation. She'd sat quietly by, knowing I was fucking three other women while she hid a secret unrequited love for the biggest dickhead on planet Earth. Me. And at the end of it all, she'd still wanted me. Not once in the ensuing year had she mentioned my past or chastised me for my blindness or stupidity. She'd just accepted that what happened, happened. And me for what I was.

I'd show her the picture later. Putting it to one side, I went and sat on the floor with her and Callie. This was my family. The only one I wanted. Yes. I'd grown up a lot during that moment of lunacy and I'd come out of it the other side with something I wanted.

I put my arm around Julia and kissed her cheek as Callie snuggled her head into my lap.