The Strange Case of Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was impressed, to be honest. A writer. What kind didn't really matter. Only that she was able to manipulate and craft words into something someone would read. To me, that was a skill to be proud of. One I'd never be able to match.

"Published?"

"Only amateur sites online. I don't get paid.

Honing my skills for that one big book we all have inside us."

I glanced around at her collection again. I wasn't seeing porn. History, TV tie-ins and biographies mostly. Even the occasional thriller. Julia read my mind.

"You might find a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey if you try hard enough, but most of it is pretty normal stuff.

Teenage Lesbian Vampires, the illustrated edition, isn't the kind of thing you want on display when the vicar drops by."

My eyes shot back at her wondering if she was religious.

"I'm joking."

Then as my face relaxed, she added.

"I have it on DVD."

My mouth moved but nothing came out. Julia started laughing.

"I'm still joking. I don't even know if there is a book called that.

I read porn and I write some, but it's all online. That's all."

"A girl like you? I'd have thought you'd be married and busy with kids. Not living in a fantasy world."

"Kids? Told you what I thought of kids last night. Fuck that.

As for marriage. Not the most important thing to me. It's just a piece of paper."

She paused for a moment before saying anything more.

"I like the idea of someone though. You know, to come home to in the evenings. Just hadn't met anyone who can fuck my brains out how I like."

She was looking at me again with that deep-searching look she had and for just a moment I wondered if I could deliver what she craved. And, I noted, she'd used the past tense.

"Not Bob then."

She laughed.

"Defiantly not Bob. Big mistake that one.

He was just a boring fart who fell asleep. But not up there with your mistake. He didn't tie me down and steal my eggs or anything.

It might have been more exciting if he had."

"You like the idea of being tied up?"

"I'm game for most things. Hell, I've probably written a short novelette if you need some guidance."

I grinned.

"I'll find my own way. Wouldn't want to be too predictable."

Julia smirked again as I run my eyes up and down her. I hadn't truly appreciated how hot the office outfit was on her before. Posh totty was more sophisticated totty, hot totty, now I was noticing.

"I look forward to it." She said a little less jokingly.

"I have to go. You can..."

She threw her arms up.

"...Do whatever.

But..."

She went a little coy."

"Might be nice if I could practice coming home to someone later."

Her eyes held me.

"Someone who... is able to fuck my brains out how I like."

Oh fuck. That was confirmation. She was intent on being more than just a mate. That was also the moment my head made the decision that I did want more than that one-off event.

"Shall I pop out and get cuffs?"

Again that twisting of her mouth to fight a giggle as she played with the idea. It was becoming clear to me that behind that prim and proper image, there was an incredibly dirty mind at play.

"I'll leave the details up to you."

Julia came home bearing gifts. Pizza from the local Italian takeaway and a bottle of Malbec.

I took the bag from her so she could close the door. I was certain there had been a flash of fear in her eyes until she fully registered that I was still there.

"Long day." She muttered.

"You okay with straight out of the box?"

"It's pizza. Is there any other way?"

"Good. That's what I wanted to hear."

She kicked her shoes off and flung the jacket on the stairs. I wasn't getting a sanitised look at Julia. She was being herself. She might look prim and proper in that work suit but at home, she was just like anyone else. I liked what I saw more and more.

"You're supposed to chill the wine but fuck that."

I didn't care, not when I was looking at her slender figure stretching up to pull glasses from a top cupboard.

"I need my wine with my pizza while it's warm."

I opened the boxes and run a cutter over two pepperoni as she poured.

We sat at the little table and dived in. Fingers and no caring about stringy cheese.

"Mmm.

Bloody love the Italians. They know how to make food." She said with decided enjoyment.

"Ever been?"

"To Italy? No.

I'd love to see Tuscany though."

"Future holiday then." I so wanted to add 'for us' but didn't want to push my luck.

Julia had no such fear of testing me. Her bare foot was rubbing my shin under the table. Aboveboard there wasn't a single giveaway in her demeanour. She just carried on talking and eating while her foot climbed higher.

When she finished she picked her glass up and leaned back. That was when her foot came into my lap. My hand went to her ankle to ensure it stayed there.

She smiled from behind her glass and there was no doubting what was on her mind.

"Did you buy cuffs?"

No messing. Straight in.

"No. But I did buy some silk scarves. Softer."

It was true. I had. I wasn't certain until now that Julia was serious but that look in her eye said she was. So did her verbal reaction.

"Ooh. Nice. Bagsy I get tied first."

"I was hoping you'd say that. Slightly bad memories at the moment."

She emptied her glass.

"I think I can help with some therapy."

She put the glass down and stood up with her hand out.

"Why don't you come up to my office?"

"Yes, doctor."

Julia turned away from me and crawled onto the bed, turning and laying on her back like a starfish. She was an artwork. Smaller, more slender than Louise. But equally as arousing in her nakedness.

"You tying me up or what?"

Fuck. I was shocked back from just staring at her beautiful naked body and snatching the silk scarves I carefully secured her wrists and ankles to the wooden posts.

She watched me intently, allowing me to tie her so that she couldn't escape even if she wanted.

"Safe word?" I offered.

"Fuck that. Do what you want. There's some toys in the drawer."

I raised an eyebrow. Definitely not prim and proper. I peeked.

"Holy shit."

Some? It was an Aladdin's Cave of dildos, clit stimulators and the ever-popular Hitachi. There was also a butt plug and nipple clamps.

"What can I say? I get lonely." Julia offered.

"I might just untie you and watch."

"I'm up for that another time. Right now I want ravaging till I scream."

My eyes went back to her body and I started touching her leg, dragging the backs of my fingers down her thigh. Then up again, only this time on the inside. Julia snatched a breath and twitched.

The tickle became a stroke and my other hand was on her bicep and up to her neck. This was a more paced affair than my last time with her. Much as I still wanted, intended, to fuck her brains out, I was taking time to see her. Both as a person and how her body looked.

"You really are beautiful." I said softly.

I meant it. She had a smooth, delightfully toned body and no hang-ups about showing it.

"For an old bird." She joked.

"Thirty-four isn't old."

It wasn't. Not any longer. I leaned over and kissed her tit, running my tongue in circles over her soft mound. Each moved closer to that enticing hard nipple at its centre.

"Uhhmmm."

My fingers were sliding around her pussy, not quite touching it. Julia wriggled and I became more aware that she couldn't escape me. I sucked that nipple ever so gently when my tongue finally reached it.

I took my time, searching out every erogenous point I could find. Her neck, the bend of an elbow, her belly button. Each was treated to gentle fingers and soft kisses. Julia squirmed and moaned, struggling against her bindings. It was beautiful to watch.

"Oh god. I need you so much." She groaned.

I had a cock that felt the same way, but I held back, determined to lift this wonderful woman to heights she'd only dreamed of.

"Let's see what we have in the drawer."

I found the stimulator. A tiny one that fitted over my finger like a ring. I switched it on as Julia's bright eyes watched with hunger. She wriggled again in anticipation.

"Oh my."

My hand went toward her pussy, letting the little device vibrate against her vulva.

"Uhh."

Around the slit, brushing against her labia, then to her arse. I pressed at her starfish and she bounced on the bed, struggling against her binds.

"Uhh, fuck."

I reached for the butt plug.

"Let's decorate you."

"Oh, my god."

I spat on it for lubrication and pressed at her arse.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

Her hole resisted momentarily, then it popped in leaving its circular jewelled head shining in the light.

"Uhh. That's nice."

I was back at her slit, running my finger back and forth with the vibrating ring bushing against her delicate flesh. Thighs twitched and jerked, instinctively trying to close, but held wide by the tied scarves.

"Fuck." Much more of a desperate cry now.

I progressed, parting her pussy, and letting the stimulator ride over her clit.

"Arrgh." She screamed and baulked.

My other hand remained busy throughout massaging her tits. First one, then the other. Soft, malleable mounds that felt wondrous in my palms. I leaned lower and kissed her belly button. That vibrator tortured her pearl, again and again just grazing over it. Each time pressing a little harder, holding it there a little longer.

Julia was gasping sharp breaths and fighting against her restraints. Moans and cries came from her throat and her head rolled as the excitement built in her.

"Oh god. I need fucking."

"Not yet."

Slowly I moved down her belly and my tongue replaced the stimulator. I moved to lay between her legs and ground my cock into the quilt cover to ease my agony and force it to wait a little longer. Julia's little nub was hard, a burning hotspot against my mouth. Juices soaked my lips and chin as I licked the length of her pussy. The taste was amazing.

"Oh fucking hell, yes, yes, yes."

Julia was in heaven as I passed over her clit again. I gave it gentle sucks.

"Fuuuck."

I felt her head smacking down on the bed several times in her rising madness. My fingers spread her vaginal lips and fully exposed her soft pink flesh and that hot button to my attack.

Julia was losing it

"Fuck me. Please. Just fuck me."

Desperation gripped her voice.

"Fuck me now."

Right at that moment I had my own desperation to worry about and the two needs were colliding. I needed my cock buried balls deep in that warm wet pussy as much as she was crying out for it.

And it was wet. My crown parted her easily and glided in. So warm and comforting. Our hips ground together as we settled.

"Mmmmm."

My face was at hers, breathing the air she expelled. Her eyes stared into mine, pleading.

"Please. Fuck me." She sounded delirious.

I fucked her. Long, sharp thrusts driven from my hips.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

Her knees lifted as much as the restraints allowed and her feet searched for traction against the bed. Her eyes stayed locked on mine, staring at me. I saw her utter desperation to cum projected at me. Then with one almighty scream, she bucked, almost expelling me from her pussy. I held on as she came with a violent quake.

"Fuuck."

My head was racing for something extra than just filling her with my seed. 'Do what you want to me'. Those had been her words.

I pulled out and scrambled up over her. My hand gripped her hair and pulled her head forward. Straddling her chest I pushed my cock into her mouth. Julia responded with no hesitation and a moment later my cum flowed out onto her tongue and added to the warmth around my crown. It trickled out over her chin and cheeks as I slowly drew it back and forth over her lips for the last few times.

"Uhmm."

I shuddered and gave another sharp thrust. Another squirt. I felt her throat move as she swallowed.

Then I fell away near exhausted.

"Fuck."

A lay for a moment as I caught my breath, my fingers idly stroking her arm.

"That was so fucking good." Julia gasped close to my ear.

"Was? You think I'm done with you?"

I clambered to my knees to untie her feet and pushed her legs up over her chest, rolling her arse up toward me.

Julia got it and put her head back.

"Oh fuck."

The butt plug came out and my cock went into that nicely conditioned, tight little hole. I pushed her thighs tight against her tits and fucked her arse.

"Uh. Fuck. It hurts. Don't stop.

Fuck."

Again and again. The stimulator was still buzzing away on my finger and I pressed it to her clit sending her wild. For a moment I thought she was going to tear the scarves from the bed posts as she ripped into another crazy orgasm.

I filled her arse with the last of what my balls could manufacture.

"Uhhh."

This time I was fucked. When I fell away I had nothing left and my cock died away in moments, becoming a soft piece of gristle against my thigh, wet with my cum.

"Enough." Julia gasped.

"I'm pooped. Fuck, I'm pooped."

With a Herculean effort, I reached up and released her hands.

"Did I... fuck your brains out how you like?" I asked looking down at her sweaty face. Her hair was a mess and her cheeks were bright red. She looked more beautiful than ever.

"Oh yeah. And then some."

"So better than Bob then?"

Julia curled and rolled, putting a leg over me and her arms around my neck. My hand went to her thigh.

"Better than Bob." She laughed.

"Better than anyone."

I didn't truly believe that until she spoke again.

"Wanna know a secret?"

"Go on."

"I've had one long-term relationship. Five years from when I was eighteen. Then perhaps a one-night stand once a year since. When I got desperate. Bob being one of them. The rest of the time I've been on my own."

"Really?"

"Really.

It's fucking hard to meet anyone unless you're on Tinder or something these days and I just can't do that, meeting up with strangers. I like to know a person before I trust them enough to..."

Her grin had an inherent naughtiness to it at the best of times. Now even more so.

"And it's fucking hard to be on your own with a high sex drive. That's why the drawer is so full of toys."

Her honesty was something few girls would have given but Julia didn't seem to care. It was also nice to hear that she wasn't some used-up slut. No. She was someone who had morals and decency. Even to the point that she'd denied herself a lot of pleasure.

"I've basically pummelled my own pussy every night since I was twenty-three.

So yeah. You're better than everybody."

"Fucking hell Julia."

"I know everyone at work thinks I'm aloof. I suppose I am most of the time. That's why I never get asked out. But given the chance I'm an animal."

She stared at me.

"I know you've only just broken up with Louise and I know you have other stuff going on, but... if you think you can handle me, and I'm not too old, you can stay."

What was that? Her proposing a relationship?

"By stay, you mean... you and me?"

"Well, I'm not meaning sleepy Bob am I. For fuck sake Julian. Stay. Here. Move in. Fuck me like that every night. Pummel my pussy for me."

I kissed her.

"You really want this? After everything I told you? I'm not exactly a great catch. I cheated on Louise."

"You cheated with me, so I kinda don't care. And is it cheating if you're separated?

Now make your mind up before I get any older and shrivel up."

I felt a rush of adrenaline. Eight years meant nothing to me now. Julia was looking like the perfect package. Mature and hot. And not needy for a ring or children.

"Then absolutely."

We kissed again. A long, lingering smooch.

"I have just one request." I said when our mouths finally parted.

"What's that."

"You shut up about being old. Eight years isn't a lot."

"I know. But you always looked at me as though being in my thirties made me as ancient as the pyramids. You even said so in a roundabout way, talking about my generation and putting me in the same age bracket as Bob as though we were due for retirement."

"Yeah. Sorry about that. I never thought you were old. Just too old for me. Probably because was I still thinking of myself as a teenager. Well, I'm not. And you're not a pensioner. Eight years is fuck all."

She snuggled tighter.

"I always liked you and you never looked at me. Only at the kids, like Marie."

"My mistake. A big one." I admitted.

Her eyes became a window to the sadness inside her. An old sadness that was being superseded by a new happiness.

"It hurt. Do you know that? Seeing you lusting after her every day, ignoring me. I felt like you saw me as your mum."

"I'm sorry. I really am. But I've done a lot of growing up these past few weeks. Growing up I should have done sooner."

"I don't care about the past. Only that you mean what you say now."

"I do."

I truly did.

She hugged me before rolling away onto her back again.

"There's something else I need to tell you.

Marie came into work. Bold as brass. Claimed she'd been sick for a few days. She doesn't intend going anywhere."

"You're fucking joking me."

I felt a stab of anxiety. Fear that Marie could still ruin things for us.

"She's gonna be there when I go in Monday isn't she."

"Yep. Reckon so.

We have to deal with her, Julian. Both of us. I don't want her around causing trouble.

Too right we had to. I needed her out of my life. And her weird mother.

Sixteen

Julia's imagination was a revelation. I could see how she'd make an author. Her mind was a jumble of ideas and plots that tumbled out at once. Some were outlandish, others damn right nuts. But also there was always practicality. And eventually, she had the perfect one for taking revenge on Morticia and Wednesday.

I admit it carried risk, and relied on perfect timing, but to my mind, it was worth it.

Work was surreal. Marie said nothing out of place. She just did her job with the same quiet efficiency she always had. Only once did she do anything to suggest the hidden truth about any of the events that had taken place. She'd stood at her desk and rubbed her stomach. Slow circles over her belly while looking straight at me. I'd put my head down at the queasy feeling coming over me.

At home time I waited in my car and watched as everyone started to leave. Julia went to her Astra giving me a knowing glance before driving off.

As expected Marie came out and I bibbed my horn. She looked over and I beckoned to her.

"Marie.

I've been thinking."

I glanced at her stomach.

"If...

Well. Perhaps we could talk about a future..."

"Your other girlfriends not so keen?"

"I'm done with Louise. And Julia is... well she's not my type. A bit old."

Maries's eyes were piercing.

"You're living in her home."

That confirmed it. They were following me. Even now. But I was ready for that.

"I'm in the spare room. She feels sorry for me. But there's nothing else. She doesn't want someone who's a cheat."

"And you think I do? That my mother wants you in our family?"

"What do you want Marie?"

There. A flicker of weakness in her face.

"I want a happy family. I want what my mother wants."

"Can we talk about it?

Look. I have to go or Julia will ask where I am and I don't want to tell her the truth.

She's out Friday. A group in the office are doing a team-building session after work. Could your mum come to the office after work?"

"Come to the house."

"Neutral ground would be better. At least until your mum has had time to come around to the idea."

Marie was looking me over, looking for any sign of deceit. I hoped I was a good actor.

"Are you afraid of me?" She asked.

"A little. At least until we've cleared the air."

Again she hesitated.

"I'll ask."

Trap set.

The rest of the week was just awkward. And it seemed to last forever. Then at last it was Friday. The most nerve-racking day of all. Marie had said yes. Kay would be there at seven. Right after the cleaners had left. The day had been hard enough, but in an empty office, I had to actively play along while I waited. Then it would get very difficult.