The Subject Ch. 15

Story Info
Thursday night dates for everyone!
18.3k words
4.64
3.5k
2
0

Part 15 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

This is a big chapter...most of the main characters are involved, and the action bounces back and forth. I hope you enjoy it!

-----

Thursday lunch had a full table. Bess sat with all four Subjects, and were joined by Carrie again. Bess gladly made room, and Carrie sat next to her.

Then Dara walked over, and Lily gasped in delight. "Dara! Join us!"

Carrie smiled as Dara sat next to Lily. "Hello, Dara."

Dara blinked a few times and then mumbled "Hello, Carrie."

Marcia looked at both. "You two know each other?"

Carrie nodded. "We USED to be best friends. Then stuff changed." Carrie then looked very sad.

Marcia looked back at Dara, who had a similar expression.

Carrie continued, "Things were said that would be difficult to take back. Not impossible though."

Dara looked at Carrie, while the rest of the table was silent. Dara's eyes began to become moist, then she blinked again and her expression hardened.

Carrie shrugged. "It'll take a while I think, but who knows what tomorrow might bring."

Dara, eager to change the subject, looked at Lily.

"Did you watch the video?"

"I did! It made me cum...a lot!"

"Good...I wanted to surprise you."

At the questioning stares, Lily said, "Dara did some things to me while I was tied up and blindfolded. Some really fun things! She also used my phone to record it and let me see it later."

Carrie said, "Can...can we see it?"

"Sure! Wait...Dara, is that okay?"

Dara smiled. "Of course...it's your gift. You choose whomever you want to watch it."

"But you're in it too!"

"That's okay...I trust your judgement."

Lily took out her phone, opened the video and handed it to Carrie. Carrie turned the volume down, and Kaia, Katy, and Bess were all watching, all wide-eyed.

"I also showed my sister. We made each other cum many times. Also, my father came home!"

Dara smiled, "That's great! How long is he home for?"

"About a week! We like to cum in front of him, and he'll make recordings to take with him of us cumming. It makes him feel closer to us."

Her expression changed a bit. "Marcia? I made a promise. Can you come to our house at some point for dinner?"

"I'm sorry?"

Lily sighed. "I love my sister, but she likes to take what's mine. She wants to fuck you, Marcia. Dara, you too. I've told her that she can't, but she'll usually make me cum and then tell me she can do what she wants."

Dara said, "It sounds like someone needs to be punished."

Lily paused. "What do you...?"

"I mean, you should invite Marcia AND myself over. I will discipline your sister, and make sure she knows not to bully you anymore."

Marcia smiled as she looked at Dara.

Lily's eyes glittered. "You would do that? You would both do that?"

Dara and Marcia both nodded.

"I love my sister very much, but she needs to be punished. Dara, I want you to punish my sister."

"Good. When?"

Marcia said, "How about tonight? Bess and Katy have dates, what about tonight?"

Lily nodded quickly. "Yes, you can meet my father as well!"

Dara smiled. "Tonight would be perfect. Tell your sister that both Marcia and I are coming to dinner at 6pm." Marcia nodded.

Lily bounced in excitement. "Oh, this will be so much fun!"

Dara said, Yes, it will."

Carrie handed the phone back to Lily. "We only watched a bit of it. That was...intense."

Lily nodded. "It was."

-----

The happy chatting went on for awhile while lunch was eaten. Carrie and Bess were laughing about 10th grade gym class.

"I hated those orange gym shorts! I'm pale to begin with...I don't need some weird color to accentuate that!"

"Sorry, Carrie. I still had the hots for you then, even with the gym shorts. You could still see a lot of leg!"

"I barely remember you in the class!"

"That's because I left before each class was over...there was no way I was going to shower with you guys. Plus, a lot of the girls were mean to me anyway."

"Really? Like who?"

"Tiana Leftwich...Kathy Mueller...and especially Marisa Thompson."

Marcia nodded. "Well, Marisa has always had a stick up her ass."

Bess made a face. "I'd like to put something up her ass." She immediately regretted that. "Sorry, everyone. That was harsh."

Katy shook her head. "Don't apologize...these girls treated you mean. A little revenge fantasy is never a bad thing."

Then Katy leaned in and got Carrie's eye. Carrie smiled and also leaned in.

Katy said, "So, you want to fuck Marisa Thompson in the ass?"

Both girls were a bit surprised when Bess almost immediately said, "Yes, I really do."

"I used to fantasize about a lot of girls." She looked at Carrie and blushed. Carrie saw that and blushed a bit back.

"With just about all of them, it was about making love to them. With Marisa it was different. I wanted to FUCK Marisa...in the ass."

She looked over as Marisa was walked by. Marisa was a bit taller than Bess, with long raven-black hair that touched her lower back. She wore black leggings that accentuated her legs and especially her ass.

Marisa looked at Bess with contempt, then saw some of the others at the table and did a bit of a double-take. Then she glared at Bess again and walked away.

"I mean, I'm not someone who objectifies women, but look at that ass."

The table did, and everyone agreed that it was indeed a beautiful backside.

Katy asked, "Would you do it?"

"What? No! It's a fantasy...not real."

"Right, but what if you could? What if she walked up to you right now, and asked you to put it in her ass? Would you put it in her ass?"

"I...I don't...umm...yes."

Katy smiled and looked at the other girls at the table. "We should work on that."

Bess shook her head. "What? Marisa would never..."

Katy put up her hands. "Don't worry about it! Just think about tonight!"

Carrie smiled and bumped Bess. "Tonight's the night! Are you excited?"

Bess looked down and blushed again. "Yes."

"I wish I knew who it was!"

Bess leaned in and whispered something into Carrie's ear. Carrie's eyes went wide, and she blushed deeply. Katy covered her mouth with her hand. She looked at Bess. "Did you tell her?"

She whispered in Katy's ear. "I told her that I would tell her when my cock was in her pussy."

Katy leaned back, mouth agape. "Bess! What have we created?!" But then she saw Carrie lean a little closer to Bess and nuzzle her a bit.

Katy looked at the other Subjects. "I'm calling it now. Bess is going to fuck the entire female student body by the end of the school year!"

"Stop!", Bess yelled, and then the entire table laughed.

-----

(Thursday evening)

Bess was early. She looked at her watch. It was 5:45pm as she climbed out of her SUV and walked toward the door. She was wearing a nice dress...something that her mom had bought her some time ago and that she never wore, because there was a chance that the wind might take it and show a bit too much of her.

Weirdly, thinking about Mr. Bentley didn't make her hard. Instead, it made her pussy moist. She didn't really think about boys nearly as much as she thought about girls. When she thought about girls, her dick would stiffen. Now it was soft, but she could swear she could hear little squishy sounds between her legs as she walked toward the Jenkins home.

She walked up to the door and hit the doorbell. She looked down at the dress...it was dark blue with little white sparkles on it. It had a scoop neck, and it showed off a bit of cleavage. She loved how it looked when light hit it.

The door opened, and Katy was there.

"Hi Bess! Oh, you look so pretty in that dress! I've never seen you in one before!" Katy was, for some reason, wearing a heavy overcoat. Bess frowned at it...the weather was cool, but certainly not cold enough for such a heavy coat.

"Hi Katy...umm...what are you wearing?"

Katy smiled and opened the coat. "Nothing at all!" Indeed, Katy was naked under the coat.

Bess, still highly affected by seeing Katy naked, averted her eyes for a moment. "Can I come in?"

"Sure thing, babe!" Bess walked in quickly, keeping her eyes down. Katy sidled up next to Bess provocatively, her coat still open. "We have a few minutes before I have to go...you in that dress is turning me on..."

Bess shook her head. "Katy, no!"

Holly walked in and gasped. "Bess, you look beautiful! Katy, leave her alone!"

Katy harrumphed. "Fine. I'll just have to satisfy myself with your mom and dad." Bess glared at her.

Katy waved her hand. "I'm sorry, Bess...that was a bit much, huh? I just don't like you coming into my house with that dress on, with that cock underneath getting hard, and I can see it getting harder by the second, and not being able to just jump you!"

Bess sighed and smiled. "Katy, please just save yourself for...for my parents."

Katy smiled and kissed Bess. "I'm gonna go. You're going to have SUCH a good time, Bess. I know it."

Bess smiled back. "Thanks. I hope so. I have no doubt you'll have a good time too."

Katy went to the door and opened it. "Your parents are going to fuck the SHIT out of me, I know it. See you both later!"

The door closed and Bess turned around, looking down in exasperation. Holly saw her and walked up.

"Okay, we've got a couple more minutes...pull up your dress and drop your underwear."

"Wait...what?"

"You want that thick boner bumping into everything when the Bentleys get here? Pull it out and I'll give you a quick blow."

"I...I..."

"Come on, girl!" Holly was already pulling her hair into a ponytail.

There was exactly two more seconds of hesitation, then Bess pulled up her skirt, pulled down her boxers, and her cock sprang free.

Holly got on her knees and faced Bess's member. "Hello, big boy! You're not sneaking up on me this time!" Bess looked a little embarrassed at that last remark.

Holly smiled at her. "Now, when you cum, it all goes in my mouth. I don't want to mess up my makeup."

Bess nodded, looking down at Holly's beautiful eyes, when the mom just engulfed the cockhead with her mouth. Bess threw her head back and moaned, steadying herself on a chair as Holly pushed her head down onto the thick rod.

Bess marveled as Holly forced at least half of Bess's girth into her mouth and throat. The mother was much more confident with Bess's cock than Katy had been, and soon Holly was deftly sliding most of the dick in and out of her mouth, saliva slickening it with each movement.

Bess couldn't help but pump back against Holly's thrusts, her cock feeling so much of the older woman's warm mouth and tongue. Each of these pumps earned a sexy little sound from Holly as she struggled to breathe with this monster jammed down her throat.

Bess loved Holly's mouth so much...she looked down at the woman's face and it thrilled her to see her cock slide in and out, appearing and disappearing, all the while being massaged by Holly's lips, tongue and mouth. She petted Holly's face gently and could feel her jaw distend each time the dick passed her lips.

Holly then doubled her efforts, and Bess could feel that she was close.

"Uhhhh...UHH...UHHHH!! Holly! HERE...I...CUM!!!"

Holly pulled back a little but didn't let the cock leave her mouth. She jacked it off herself, and cum started filling her mouth. She swallowed it as fast as it entered her, and her throat worked overtime to empty her mouth before the cum overflowed it.

Finally, the torrent of cum abated and Holly gave one final swallow. She smiled, stood up, and asked, "How's my lipstick?"

Bess, completely out of breath, took a second to process the wonderful experience that just happened. She then focused. "It's a little smeared." Then she kissed Holly on the lips. Both girls hummed happily. Then the doorbell rang.

Holly laughed. "Pull up your pants! Company's here!"

-----

Dara climbed out of her car and closed the door. As soon as she did, Marcia exited her car, parked in the Chen driveway just in front of Dara's. She breathed out as she approached Dara.

"Nervous?", Dara asked.

"A little. You?"

"Yeah, though once we get inside, follow my lead. Lily gave me a little intel, so I've got something solid to start off with."

Dara opened her trunk and took out a gym bag. It looked a bit heavy.

"What's...what's in the bag?"

Dara had a predatory smile. "The evening."

-----

The two girls walked up to the door and rang the bell. A moment later, the door opened and Lily was there.

She was dressed in a very traditional Chinese dress, and her hair was done up in twin buns. She also was wearing some eye makeup, that to Marcia made her look even more like a little porcelain doll.

She smiled at both girls. "Hi Dara! Hi Marcia! Please come in!"

The girls entered and kissed Lily. A moment later, two other people entered...a middle-aged man and a younger girl walking behind him. The girl stepped next to Lily and stood straight, quietly and respectfully. She was dressed similar to Lily, with her hair in two long braids.

Lily spoke again. "Dara and Marcia, this is my father, Tianyu Chen, and my sister, Akane. Father, Akane...these are my friends, Dara Hagen and Marcia Sanderson.

The two girls inclined their heads in greeting, as did Tianyu and Akane.

The father said, "Ladies, welcome to my home. You are honored guests here, and I know you are dear to my daughter Lily, so you are welcome in this place."

The girls nodded again.

Dara then spoke up. "Thank you, Mr. Chen, for both your hospitality and your kind words. I would like to speak to you about something. Specifically, your daughter Akane."

Akane's eyes widened a bit.

Mr. Chen said, "My Akane? What about?"

"Sir, your daughter Akane has been using several tactics to coerce Lily into allowing Akane to have sex with Marcia and I, her most beloved companions. Tactics that include, but are not limited to, the use of dildos, toys, and other sexual tools to trigger orgasms. Akane then would use Lily's body against her to extract promises from Lily."

Mr. Chen, fully aware of his daughter's activities, still played his role. He nodded sternly and looked at Akane. "Akane, is this true?"

Akane swallowed. She knew what was happening, and also had her role to play.

"Yes, Father. I would force Lily by making her cum over and over. My plan was to fuck both Marcia and Dara, over Lily's objections."

Mr. Chen nodded. "This is very serious. Lily, as the aggrieved party, what would you have done with your sister?"

Lily said, "I want Dara, as my Protector, and Marcia, my Beloved, to punish Akane."

Akane began to breathe heavily.

Mr. Chen nodded to Lily. "Miss Hagen, please step before me."

Dara did so.

"You have heard my daughter's request?"

"Yes, sir."

He nodded. "I know that you are Lily's Protector, and that you care for her deeply. My heart is filled, knowing that you are part of her life, and that you would make sure that she is safe. I am honored to have you here, in my house."

Dara's cool, professional demeanor cracked for a moment, and her eyes became moist. "T-thank you, sir...I am deeply in love with your daughter and would do anything for her."

"I know you would. Please embrace me, so I may feel that love for Lily."

Dara immediately hugged Mr. Chen. Lily had small tears running down her face that she delicately wiped off.

After a few seconds, Dara stepped back. "Miss Sanderson, please step before me."

Marcia stepped up. "Miss Sanderson, I know that you are Beloved to my daughter, and my spirit is lifted knowing that you will care for her heart, making sure she is always loved, both in body and in mind. I am honored to have you here, in my house."

Even after hearing similar words said to Dara, Marcia was almost bowled over by the power of them spoken to her. She blinked away tears. "Thank...thank you, sir. I love Lily so much and think about her every day. She is everything to me."

"Please, embrace me."

Marcia hugged Lily's father, so full of love for him now as well.

After the hug ended, Tianyu looked back at Dara. "It seems like you have brought all you need with you."

"Just about, sir. May I use this coffee table for part of it? I want to lash Akane to it and it is a good height to accomplish my goals. Also, this room has ample seating for you and Lily to watch."

Tianyu nodded. "An excellent idea. Akane, please clear that table so that your sister's Protector and her Beloved may punish you on it."

"Yes, Father." Akane began removing magazines and other items from the table.

"Miss Hagen, what implements have you brought? May I inspect them?"

"Of course, sir." She hefted up the bag and put it on the table, unzipping it. She started putting out various items...dildos, wands, smaller bags with oils and lubes. Then she put out two black whips. Akane gasped when she saw them.

Tianyu picked one up and inspected it. "This looks very...effective."

"Yes, sir. They do not draw blood, but they are very effective for punishment."

Dara walked to Akane. "All of these implements are going to used on you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"From now on, I am your Mistress. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Good. Mr. Chen, your daughter is very compliant so far. May I demonstrate her punishment for disobedience?"

"You may."

Dara turned and SLAPPED Akane hard across the face. Lily and Marcia both gasped. Tianyu was impassive. Akane's eyes watered, but she made no sound. A red mark was readily apparent on Akane's cheek.

"Akane, that is what will happen if you disobey me. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, Mistress."

"Good. Marcia, help me with the rest of the items."

Marcia unconsciously responded, "Yes, Mistress."

Dara looked at her and smiled. "Good girl."

The two removed the rest of the gear from the bag, including a lot of rope, leather cuffs, and a candle.

The Chen family recognized that candle from the video with the blindfolded Lily.

Dara said, "Mr. Chen, I am now fully deployed. I believe we'll have dinner first, then proceed with the punishment?"

"Yes, that would be fine. Lily, Akane...please begin bringing out the food. Miss Sanderson, you sit there. Mistress, would you sit here?"

Dara stopped, her mouth open. "M-Mister Chen, sir. You do not need to refer to me as 'Mistress'."

Mr. Chen looked back at her, his expression stoic. "For tonight, you are the Mistress of this house. We will all follow your word."

Again, Dara's expression started to falter. "S-Sir, you do me great honor. I will strive to prove myself worthy of it."

Mr. Chen nodded. "I know you will, Mistress."

-----

Mark and Janet Ulrich had been on edge since both had gotten home from work. Mark's work was able to take his mind off this evening, but as soon as he clocked out, all he could see in his mind was Katy pushing her tits together.

Janet, on the other hand, could not stop thinking about Katy throughout the day. Mark had fucked her before both had gone to work, but it didn't calm her libido. She daydreamed about wearing the strap-on and fucking Katy with it. She watched all kinds of porn - lesbian, double penetration, gangbang and others - on her phone whenever she was alone, which, as a project manager, wasn't often. Her co-workers thought maybe she wasn't feeling well, and maybe she should go home early. Janet waved that off...the last thing she wanted was to be home by herself, with hours before Katy's visit.

Now both watched the clock, and when the doorbell rang, they both jumped out of their chairs. Mark got to the door first and opened it.

Katy was there in an overcoat. "Hi, Mr. Ulrich!"

"Hi, Katy! So nice to see you!"

"Thank you...can you take my coat?"

"Umm...sure!"

Katy removed her coat, fully exposing herself while still on the Ulrich doorstep.

Mark bodily picked Katy up by the waist, earning a child-like, happy scream from the girl. He swept her in the house and shut the door, hoping that no one saw Katy's bare butt.

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers