The Subject Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

Bess approached her house with a lot of trepidation. Katy's car was still in the driveway, and the lights were on.

Were they still going? Were they done?

Am I going to walk in on my parents having group sex with my friend?

Am I getting turned on again?

She walked up to the door and hesitated.

This is my house too! I shouldn't have to worry about walking into my own house.

Bess steeled herself and unlocked the front door. She did it loudly to warn people she was coming in.

Her parents were sitting on the couch. Fully clothed. Then her view swiveled to Katy, sitting on one of the opposite chairs. She was very naked.

"H...hi, guys! What's up?"

Janet smiled. "Hey, dear! How was your evening?"

"Ummm...good..."

Katy leaned forward. "Yeah? How'd it go?"

Bess's eyes darted back and forth from her parents to Katy.

"I told them...about your date tonight!"

Bess went cold. "You...what?"

"I didn't say who your date was, but I did tell them that you went out with a boy!"

Bess was about to say something else when her dad spoke. Her blood froze when he used his Dad voice. But it wasn't aimed at her.

"Katy! Stand right here!" He pointed to a spot in front of the couch. Katy immediately jumped up and stood in that spot.

Bess then noticed that Katy's butt was VERY red.

"Katy, tell Bess what we told you."

Katy turned to Bess. "Bess, I've been a bad girl! Bad girls get a spanking, so Daddy gave me a good spanking for being a bad girl! Look, Bess! You can see how I got a spanking!" She ran her hand over her very red ass.

Daddy?

Mark said, "Why were you a bad girl, Katy?"

"Because I used my sad eyes to make you do things. So I got a spanking! But I'm NOT a bad girl...I'm a GOOD GIRL. Right, Mommy? Right, Daddy? Aren't I a good girl?"

Daddy?

Mommy?!

Bess wanted to be weirded out by all this, but she was starting to get hard as Katy stood and pleaded her case on being a good girl, all while butt naked and freshly spanked.

Janet nodded. "Katy is a good girl. She might even be a VERY good girl. And Katy, do you know what very good girls get?"

Katy shook her head.

"They get to come back."

Katy bounced happily.

"Bess, I'll be a very good girl for you. I promise!" She then lightly kissed Bess and giggled.

Janet stood up. "Okay, we're going to bed. Bess, if you want to tell us about your date, that's fine...we'd love to hear it. It's enough that you had a good time."

"Thanks, mom!"

"Good night, dear." She kissed Bess on the forehead. She then walked over to Katy and kissed her on the lips. "Good night, Katy."

Mark got up as well and kissed his daughter on the cheek. Then a deep kiss for Katy. "Good night, girls."

The two parents went into their bedroom. Bess turned to Katy. "What have you done to my parents?!"

Katy frowned. "I fucked them, Bess. Actually, they fucked me. Both...at the same time. They got really good at that!"

Bess sighed. "Right."

Katy sidled up to Bess. "So, how was it with you tonight?"

Bess sat on the couch and Katy sat next to her on her knees.

"It...was...

"...incredible."

Katy bounced up and down, her boobs following her bounces a half-second later. "EEEEEEEE! Yay! Yeah?! Tell me...TELL ME!"

Bess started to smile as she recalled the evening. "He was so good. So very good! He...he went down on me first."

Katy's eyes glittered. "Yeah...you like it?"

Bess started to blush. "Umm...he licked my clit once and...I came."

"He licked you...once?"

"Yeah...I had never felt anything like that before. My body just went nuts over it."

There was a long pause.

"I'm sorry...what?"

"My body went..."

"No, no...are you telling me you've never orgasmed before?"

"Not a girl orgasm, no."

Katy actually looked stricken. "Oh, Bess! All this time, you making my pussy feel good, Marcia's, Lily's, Kaia's, my mom's...nobody had ever made YOUR pussy feel good?"

Bess shook her head.

"I'm so sorry, Bess. I didn't know! That's so selfish!"

"No! Stop! You didn't know...heck, *I* didn't know! My dick gets hard when I'm with a girl. I haven't been with any boys, and even when I have...I get so freaking nervous that I can't get excited. Mr. Bentley was the first guy I had been with where I wasn't so nervous that it killed the mood."

"So...you came when he ate you out?"

"Yeah...a bunch. Then...then he put his cock in me."

More bouncing. "Awesome! Did you cum then too?"

"Um...yeah...according to him, I came...16 times."

Katy's jaw dropped. "Holy...holy shit!"

"Yeah...it was so...SO...good."

Then she looked up at Katy and smiled. "Then we did it three more times."

"Bess! WOW! Omigod, I'm so happy for you! Four times!"

Katy climbed on Bess's lap and started kissing her up. The two besties necked for a little while until Katy broke it.

"Bess, I wish I had the energy to ride your fat cock, but your parents wore me out!"

Bess shook her head in disapproval. "You're just a little slut, aren't you?"

"No, I'm a toy. A little sex toy." She kissed Bess one more time and dismounted her.

"I'm sorry, babe...I left you kinda stiff."

"It's okay...I think I'm going to handle it myself tonight. I'll walk you out."

"Thanks! My coat's in the closet."

Bess retrieved her coat. Katy waited until she was on the porch before she put it on.

"What a night, eh Bess?"

Bess smiled and kissed Katy. "I agree."

-----