The Subject Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress. Mrs. Goddard from across the street. She was walking her dog. Marcia and I said hello. She was...taken aback."

Dara nodded. "Perhaps next week you can go over there and apologize...naked again, of course."

"Of course, Mistress."

"Alright, Akane. Let's head to your room."

-----

The four women and one man were now in Akane's room. It was similar to Lily's, but a bit more serene. The colors were earthy, and there were a number of small and large sand paintings on the walls.

Dara noticed a framed picture of two adults on Akane's nightstand. One was definitely a younger Tianyu Chen, and the woman...

"Is this your mother?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"She is very beautiful."

"Yes, she was."

"With this picture, she still is." Akane looked at Dara and blinked. Her reaction to Akane seemed to have touched a nerve. Dara looked angry at her.

"I...I'm sorry, Mistress. I didn't mean to offend you." Akane readied herself for discipline.

Dara looked at Akane for a long moment, but the discipline never came. The Mistress looked back at Tianyu, and there was something that passed there, but no one else could figure it out.

"Mr. Chen, do you want your wife watching as the three of us violate her daughter?"

Tianyu nodded. "She would fully accept Akane's punishment as valid. She should watch."

Dara nodded back. She stared at the picture for another long moment. "...very beautiful." She put it back on the nightstand and aimed it toward the bed.

"Lily! You need to make a decision. There are three cocks that will soon be inside your sister. Which one will go in which hole?"

Lily nodded. "I would like to fuck my sister's pussy from below. She will face me on the bed. Marcia shall take her mouth, and you will fuck her ass."

Dara smiled at the confidence in Lily. "Good."

Marcia spoke up. "Mistress? May I ask Lily something?" Dara nodded. "Lily, would it be alright if Dara and I alternated between ass and mouth? At your direction, we could switch."

"That's a good idea, Marcia. I will watch how my sister performs and direct the two of you to switch between her holes."

Dara clapped her hands once. "Alright. Lily! Lie on the bed and get ready to receive your sister. Akane! As soon as your sister is set, she will tell you to climb on top of her. You will do so, and you will slide her cock into you as far as it will go. Ride it for a couple of minutes until Marcia and I are ready."

Two 'Yes, Mistress' came back, and Lily climbed onto her sister's bed. A moment later, Akane climbed on her, impaling herself on Lily's fake dick. Her pretty little body was a crisscross of red marks, but her pussy was super moist and her nipples were rock-hard.

"Marcia, retrieve the tripod and set up this next shot."

Marcia moved the camera into position while Dara stood with Tianyu, admiring the two fucking sisters.

Lily ran her hands lightly over the marks left by the ropes on Akane's midsection.

[Do they hurt?]

Akane started bouncing slowly up and down. [They sting, yes.]

[Good.]

[Yes, your Protector is right. I am beginning to enjoy pain.]

[Yes? Let's test that.] Lily looked at Tianyu. [Father, can you spank Akane?]

[Of course, Lily.] He looked at Dara.

"Lily has asked me to spank Akane. May I do so?"

"Of course, Mr. Chen. Would you like a paddle, or bare handed?"

"I want to feel my daughter's skin on mine."

Dara nodded. "Please, proceed. Akane! Your father is going to spank you. Lay down on Lily. Tell her how much you enjoy the spanking."

"Yes Mistress." Akane laid her chest against Lily's and looked back. Her father loomed over her ass. He then started to spank her, each blow punctuated by a loud 'SLAP'. Each slap drove Akane down into Lily's cock, eliciting a moan from Akane. Each time, she turned her head and shakily told Lily, "Thank you, Lily. Thank you for my punishment. I love it."

Lily smiled and kissed Akane lightly with each pronouncement.

Marcia and Dara stood ready, and when Mr. Chen stood back, both girls mounted the bed. Mr. Chen then started recording on the camera.

Akane was breathing heavy from the abuse and looked up to see Marcia and her cock looking down at her.

Dara said, "Akane! This is now Phase 2. We will fuck you until Lily is satisfied that you have been punished enough. You will not cum until Lily or I tell you."

"Yes, Mistress!"

Dara lubed up her cock and lined up Akane's ass. At the same time, Marcia put her cock on Akane's outstretched tongue. Dara looked back. "Mr. Chen, do we have permission to triple-stuff your eldest daughter Akane?"

Tianyu walked over and kneeled close to Akane. "Akane, you are going to be completely filled. It is by your own actions that this is necessary." He looked up at Dara. "Please begin. Take my eldest daughter fully."

With that, both Dara and Marcia pushed their way into Akane, their cocks going as deep as they could. Lily also pulled Akane onto her cock, and after a moment, she was airtight...cocks in every fuckable hole. Akane's body went rigid with pleasure. Her mind fuzzed with erotic fog and she moaned into the cock in her mouth.

Once she was fully skewered, the three girls just locked her in place. Akane wanted to move, but the girl was held fast.

Slowly, they began to move. Each one began to snake out of their respective holes. Then back in. Then out. The pumping became more intense. Akane began to grunt from the penetration. They were all going very deep, especially the one in her mouth, which was cutting off her air supply. It would pull out enough to allow her to breath, but if she didn't take in enough air, a second later the cock was stuffed down her throat again, and she was starting to feel light-headed.

The three girls pummeled the fourth relentlessly. Lily would every so often order a switch, and Dara and Marcia would rotate around and plunge their cocks into the hole just vacated by the other. Akane moaned and whined.

This went on for over 40 minutes.

All of them could see Akane was completely ready to blow. And still they thrust into her with powerful strokes, plundering the girl's holes over and over. Then Dara, currently in Akane's ass, switched things up.

"Akane, tell your sister if you've had enough punishment. Marcia, remove yourself from her mouth and come over here."

Akane's face was freed and she looked down at her little sweaty sister. Lily could see Akane was lightly quaking from holding in a nearly overpowering climax. "uuuuhhh...Lily, I am...mmmm...sorry. I have been...nnnnnggghhh...punished e-enough. Please...l-let me...uuhhhmmm...cum." Her body rolled back and forth as Dara continued to pound her from behind.

Meanwhile, Dara had directed Marcia to climb over Akane's back. Tianyu came over in curiosity and then quickly understood what was happening.

Dara looked down at Akane. "There is one more thing that will prove that you've had enough. Marcia, join me in Akane's ass."

Marcia pushed down, her dildo joining Dara's in Akane's battered asshole. Akane arched her back and screamed as Marcia forced her way past Akane's sphincter and plunged her huge dick in alongside Dara's monster.

Lily smiled warmly as she watched her sister be brutally violated. Marcia and Dara began alternating thrusts so that Akane's ass was full of at least one cock while the friction of movement drover her closer and closer to oblivion. She could also feel her father's hands tracing the red marks on her skin.

Her mouth was open wide, but her voice was gone. Her eyes were unblinking and dilated. She was the center of her own universe...a universe of pain mixed with pleasure. Her mind fizzed and popped and she could feel herself slipping away. Every sense she had was now only measuring sensations on a primal level, on how painful or pleasurable, but that range was now just becoming a measure of intensity...how powerful the sensation was, rather than if it felt good or bad.

All sensations felt good.

Lily could sense it. She looked at her sister and could see that she had had enough. She touched her sister's face lightly and smiled.

"Dara?"

Dara and Marcia were continuing to double-fuck Akane's asshole relentlessly, their cocks moving in and out of her bowels like a machine. Dara looked at Lily and immediately knew. "Is it done?"

"Yes. I am satisfied."

"Marcia, withdraw."

Marcia pulled herself out slowly, the head emerging gradually, pulling on Akane's sphincter as it did so. Dara then followed. Lily then rolled Akane on her back, the strap-on still stuffed in her, and mounted her big sister fully, pushing her cock as far as it would go.

Lily looked back at Dara, who nodded. She put her face right next to Akane's ear.

"Akane. I am satisfied. Your punishment is over. You may cum now."

Akane made a wonderful little sound...a sound of pure happiness. She focused on her little sister and reached up, cupping Lily's little face in her hands. Her body quivered and shook as the orgasm that had been building all night was finally unleashed.

[I love you, Lily.]

[I love you too, Akane. I'm going to lightly fuck you now. I want you to rest. You're in your own bed and you can sleep.]

[Thank you, Lily.]

Lily then literally fucked her sister to sleep. Akane closed her eyes and lightly moaned. Her sister pumped her with long strokes, making squelching sounds from Akane's twat. A few moments later, the big sister was fast asleep. Lily continued to fuck her for three more minutes, and left Akane with a smile on the sleeping girl's face.

-----

The toys, camera, and people made their way out of Akane's room and Lily lightly shut the door behind her.

"She looks so happy now. It's strange that I haven't seen her so happy like that."

Dara nodded. "Because we gave her what she wanted."

Marcia frowned. "Are you saying...she wanted us to punish her?"

Dara looked at Tianyu. "Do you agree, sir?"

"Yes, Mistress. I believe Akane wanted to get caught. She watched the video of you and Lily. She was scared, but she put herself out there to be punished."

Dara agreed. "Remember Lily...what did she want?"

"To fuck you and Marcia."

"I think she actually wanted to be fucked BY me and Marcia."

Lily nodded. "I think I understand."

"Mr. Chen, I believe I speak for Marcia here. We would like to spend the rest of the evening fucking Lily. Would that be alright?"

Lily brightened. "Father, is it alright? They both did such a good job with Akane. I would like them both to fuck me. I've never had both at the same time."

Tianyu smiled. "Of course, my little flower. May I continue to watch?"

Dara looked at Marcia and both girls nodded back. "Yes, sir. You may also record as well."

-----

The next hour was glorious. The three girls enjoyed each other fully. Lily was the center of attention, but she made sure that Marcia also helped her enjoy Dara, and that Dara helped her with Marcia. There were no toys involved this time...just hands, tongues, and mouths exploring pussies, breasts, legs, anything and everything of each girl. The sounds of the three merged into a beautiful song that resonated through the house. Even Akane heard it, though she was deeply asleep, and she smiled and dreamed of her sister and her two lovers caressing her and making her cum.

Tianyu sat and watched. He loved watching his daughter cum, and he had now felt the same way about these two other women. An idea formed in his head, and he smiled to himself. Halfway through the girls' lovemaking, he got up and went to his room.

-----

Dara pulled Lily's door shut quietly. She was completely nude now...Lily had made quite a show of sliding Dara's stockings off, and they were currently tied around Lily's bedposts as a gift to her. She followed Marcia, and unconsciously watched her curvy little ass. Marcia looked back.

"Are you checking me out?"

"How could I not? You've got a hot fucking ass."

Marcia smiled. "Thank you, Dara. That was a nice compliment."

"Ladies, I would like to speak with you." They both saw Tianyu waiting for them.

They all convened in the living room, around the coffee table that just a few hours before had the bound form of Akane being punished. The leather cuffs were still attached to two corners of the table.

Tianyu motioned for the girls to sit, and then himself sat across from them.

"I would like to thank you both for tonight. For myself, for Akane, and for Lily."

Dara said, "Sir, the pleasure was ours. You were cordial, accommodating, and gave us everything we needed to make the evening a success."

Marcia nodded. "You also made us welcome in your home. Obviously, the two of us walking around naked is an indication of that." Dara nodded in agreement.

Tianyu nodded. "Good. These are for you." He held out two decorative boxes, one to each girl. Each box fit in the palm of his hand.

Dara looked at it and then up. "Sir, no. There is no need for a gift..."

Marcia nodded quickly. "I agree, sir. We did this for Lily."

Tianyu smiled. "Please...indulge me."

Dara and Marcia looked at each other and opened their boxes. Dara frowned and pulled out a key. It was a simple house key, with a red ribbon attached to it. She looked at Marcia, who had a similar item. They both looked at Tianyu.

"Those are both keys to this house. I invite you to be a part of our family. Both of you."

There was no sound for a moment. Both girls sat, unmoving, their mouths hanging open. After an eternity, Dara stammered.

"Wha...what...?"

Tianyu nodded. "I want you, Dara Hagen, and you, Marcia Sanderson, to be members of our family. You will be sisters to Lily and Akane. You will be able to come and go from this house at any time. If you need anything from me, if will be as if Lily or Akane had asked me."

Marcia was thunderstruck. "Sir, I...I...don't..."

"I do this because of what you mean to Lily, and I think what you will mean to Akane. These bonds will be unbreakable."

Dara's eyes were moist. Marcia was still trying to parse everything.

"All I ask...is that you dispense with 'Mister Chen' or 'Sir'. Please call me 'Father'."

Dara completely lost it.

She put the key down, tears now streaming from her face. Tianyu immediately rose and put his arms out. Dara wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself close. "Thank you, Father!" Dara cried openly, and Tianyu lightly stroked her hair, soothing her as a good father would.

Tianyu looked at Marcia, smiled, and extended one arm toward her, still holding Dara close with the other.

Marcia, her eyes huge with emotion, moved up to that arm and now Tianyu clutched both girls tightly.

"How lucky am I to now have four such beautiful daughters?" He looked down at them, and they both looked up at him. Love flowed freely between the three of them, and both girls hugged themselves closer.

Marcia smiled happily. "We are the lucky ones, Father."

-----

Marcia and Dara walked to their cars, still coming down from what had just happened. Both of them held their key in their hand, gripping them like they would disappear at any moment.

Marcia reached her car first and she stopped there, watching Dara as she put her bag into her trunk, then walked back to Marcia. They looked at each other for a long moment.

Dara looked down at the key, turning it in her hand. "I wish I could stay there tonight. My grandpa..."

Marcia nodded. "Me too. Wait until my dad finds out that I have an adoptive father now as well!"

Dara said, "So...to him, we're sisters."

Marcia smiled. "I love having another sister. Especially one who's my Mistress."

Dara looked at her dubiously.

"I'm going to still call you that every so often. It's a very fitting title for you."

Dara looked at Marcia, an unreadable expression on her face.

"What? What is it?"

Dara stepped forward and kissed Marcia. Marcia hummed happily and kissed back, the two girls hugging and enjoying each other.

After a moment, they broke and Dara stepped back. "I...I've never had a sister. I like it. I like you as my sister, Marcia." She paused.

"I...I like you, Marcia."

Marcia's eyes widened just a bit, and she smiled. "I like you too, Dara. Maybe even a little more than that."

"Don't push it, girl."

And they kissed again.

---

Bess emerged from Katy's room, with Carl trailing behind her. Both had gotten dressed, and she walked on shaky legs, curious as to what she would find.

It was almost 11pm, and Bess and Carl had coupled four times over the three hours they were in Katy's bed. They straightened up Katy's room, trying to put it back together after their lovemaking made it look like a bomb had exploded, centered on the bed.

They walked down the hall which opened to the living room and Bess stopped short.

Holly was on the couch, naked. Her long legs were wrapped around Michelle, who was on top of her and also naked. Holly was awake, but Michelle looked very asleep. She lightly dozed, cuddling close to Holly's breasts, her hands slowly taking in the mom's wondrous body.

Holly saw them and waved them over. Carl covered a smile as he saw his sleeping wife and hurried over. He easily scooped her up, and she made a petulant little sound as she was removed from Holly, but then seemingly recognized her husband's presence and cuddled into him. He sat on a chair, Michelle cooing softly in her sleep, nuzzling Carl's neck.

Holly stood up and stretched, Bess's mouth watering as she watched her do so.

Bess asked in low tones, "How'd it go out here?"

Holly responded, also quietly. "Really good. All we did was listen to you guys."

"Wh...what?"

"Yeah...I'm sure the neighbors could hear everything you were doing. Michelle was going bananas on me every time you came, Bess...and you came A LOT."

Bess blushed like mad at that.

"God, it sounded crazy in there!"

Carl smiled. "I think we both enjoyed ourselves."

"Bess, I gotta warn you. Michelle wants you. She wants you bad. She sat outside Katy's door, making herself cum listening to you."

Bess's eyes widened again, and she looked at Michelle, still sleeping peacefully.

"I was able to entice her with my milk."

Carl frowned. "What?"

"Oh yeah...I'm lactating now. I let Michelle know that, and that brought her over. She settled in and I...well, I nursed her...until she fell asleep. She drank a lot of milk...her tummy's gotta be full."

Michelle purred, and then lightly took Carl's hand, pulling it into her crotch. Carl smiled and began rubbing her pussy. Michelle continued to sleep, but started humming happily, her hips starting to slowly move.

Carl was still trying to work out the whole 'milk' thing.

"Are...are you pregnant?"

"Heck no! Last night, Katy, Kaia and another girl did a number on me...got me cumming for two hours straight! At the tail end of that, they must have triggered something hormonal, because now my boobs are cranking out milk."

"Incredible!"

"Yeah...I'm gonna try to ride this as long as I can. I don't mind providing nutrition to people I love the most. Plus, I love it when people suck on my nipples."

Bess said, "I should go. It's late, and it is a school night." She kissed Holly, then kissed Carl. As she broke that kiss, Michelle woke and looked up.

"Kiss me, Bess. Please kiss me before you leave me."

Bess swallowed, entranced by those beautiful eyes of hers, and...something else. She leaned down and touched her lips to Mrs. Bentley. The woman pressed back and they both kissed deeply.

Michelle reached up lazily and ran her fingers through Bess's hair. Bess could feel herself getting excited. She stood up. "I...I need to go." She then looked down, and kissed Michelle one more time quickly.

"Good night, everyone!"

Holly waved. "Good night!" She then grabbed her phone. "I'm going to let my daughter know that Bess is heading home. Don't want her walking in on her parents plowing my little Katy from two different directions!" Carl smiled and nodded.