The Subject Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

He put her down. "Katy! You're...you're naked!"

"Yeah, I told you guys...as soon as I come in the house, I'm not going to have any clothes on. Hi, Mrs. Ulrich!"

Mrs. Ulrich was frozen looking at the very naked Katy. "Oh, Katy...so beautiful!"

"Thank you...you too! I'm so excited for tonight. I hope you guys have a lot of stuff planned for me...I really need to be fucked!"

Both Ulrichs looked at each other, and then to Katy. She smiled, then shook her head.

"It's okay...can I suggest something?"

Both adults nodded gratefully.

"Mr. Ulrich, you pictured me getting a tit-fuck the other day, right?"

Mark nodded slowly.

"I'm going to lie down on this very comfortable looking couch. I want you to take off your pants and put your cock right here." She pointed between her tits. "Mrs. Ulrich? While your husband is banging my 18-year-old boobs, you can lick my pussy and make me cum. Then we can have dinner!"

Mark immediately started to pull his pants off, but Janet stood there, one finger in her mouth, chewing on a nail. She was savoring Katy's body but was clearly pensive. Katy smiled and moved up to the mom.

"Mrs. Ulrich, have you ever gone down on another girl?"

Janet blushed and shook her head.

Katy responded by kissing Janet on the lips. Janet stiffened, then melted and the two women kissed deeply for a moment.

Katy looked at Janet. "Do you have any olive oil?"

Janet, still reeling from that wonderful kiss, blinked. "What? Olive Oil?"

"Yes."

"Uhhh...yeah?"

"Can you bring it here?"

"O-okay...let me get it..."

Katy then positioned herself on the couch. She held up her hand to Mark, and the dad waited, his cock rock-hard.

Janet returned with a small bottle of Extra Virgin olive oil. Katy said, "Okay, can you drip a little bit right here between my tits please?"

Janet did so, pouring out no more than an 1/8 of a teaspoon of the liquid in the valley between Katy's impressive rack. She used both hands to cover her tits and chest with oil, and now she was covered with a nice sheen. She licked her fingers.

"Now Mrs. Ulrich. Go to my pussy." She reached down and opened her outer lips. "Put just a couple of drops of oil right in my pussy."

With Mark watching, Janet got so very close to Katy's neat little twat. She could smell the olive oil on Katy's hands. Her pussy looked so appealing, and Janet tipped the bottle, letting out just the smallest amount of oil right in between the lips.

Katy released her outer lips and looked at Mark.

"Mr. Ulrich, please fuck my tits. Mrs. Ulrich, please eat my pussy. You'll find it will taste delicious."

Mark climbed over Katy and lowered himself onto her, his cock settling in between her huge jugs.

"You were picturing me doing this when we first met, weren't you?"

Mark nodded, salivating over Katy's gorgeous body, shiny from the oil.

Katy then pushed her boobs together, locking Mark's cock in place. Mark groaned, his cock completely enveloped in warm tit-flesh. Janet peeked around to see after hearing Mark's reaction.

"Wow...that is...so hot."

Katy looked at her. "Mrs. Ulrich, your husband is now going to fuck my tits. I need you to eat my pussy. It needs your tongue. Please?"

Janet breathed heavy at that. Katy was so adorable and sweet, while also incredibly sexy.

"Okay, Katy. I'll eat your delicious pussy." She returned to Katy's crotch.

Mark put his hands on Katy's hands. "Can...can I fuck your tits now, Katy?"

"Yes, Mr. Ulrich. This body is for your pleasure tonight. Use my tits to make your cock cum. Fuck me!"

Mark started rocking his body back and forth, his cock easily sliding in and out of Katy's oil-slicked boobs. Katy kept her head down, watching for the cockhead to peek out so she could suck on it. Mark moaned happily as his cock was wholly massaged by Katy.

Janet saw Katy's body start to move in time with Mark's pumping. She stared down at that pretty little snatch, and then put her face right up to it, breathing in. It smelled like olive oil.

Well, if it smells like olive oil, then it probably tastes...

She pushed her tongue into Katy's cunt. Katy immediately responded.

"Ahhh! Mrs. Ulrich! That's your tongue in my pussy, isn't it? Keep doing that! AhhhhAHHH!"

It tasted...good! It tasted like olive oil, but there was also another, salty taste too. The skin was also soft and warm, and her tongue ran across Katy's labia until she found Katy's little clit.

Janet smiled inwardly as she played with the teen's button.

Katy looked up at Mark. "Mr...Mr. Ulrich! Your wife found my clit and is playing with it! Please keep fucking my tits because I'm gonna...gonna...GONNA CUMMMMMAHHHHH!"

By this point, Janet was all in on Katy's cute little twat. She had stuck a finger inside and was sliding it in and out, while at the same time she was running her tongue around the clit, flicking it every so often. Katy's hips moved back and forth and her thighs opened and closed on Janet's head. All the while, Mark continued his assault on the teen's breasts.

Katy's pussy kept tasting like olive oil, but the more Janet worked on it, the less the aroma permeated everything. It started to taste more and more like Katy. Janet realized that she loved the natural taste of this pussy, and she wanted more.

"AHHH! MRS. ULRICH! CUMMIN' AGAIN! AHHHHH!!!"

Janet smiled, happy that she could make this little sexpot cum so hard. She then could sense a change in Mark's movements.

Mark was busy thrusting away into Katy's heavenly tits when he could feel his climax approaching. He pressed the tit-flesh harder, further locking his cock and began a series of strong pumps.

"God, Katy...AHFUCKKATY! CUMMING! Ungh! Ungh!"

The cum shot onto Katy's neck, chin, and a couple of shots got into her mouth. She stuck her tongue out, trying to get some more. Mark then shakily stood up and climbed off the couch, and Katy could see Janet's head down in her groin.

"Mrs. Ulrich? Can you come up here and kiss me? I want to taste my cum!"

Janet looked up and saw Katy looking past her shiny tits at her. She smiled happily and climbed on top of the teen, and the two made out, grinding into each other while Mark looked on happily.

Katy broke the kiss. "Mrs. Ulrich, take off your clothes. I want to taste your pussy now."

"Dear, you don't have to..."

"Mrs. Ulrich! I know I'm the sex toy here, and I do whatever you want, but it's not fair that me and your husband have cum, and you haven't. I also want to taste your sweet pussy! Please?" Suddenly, Katy had the most soulful, pleading eyes. Janet's heart tore as she thought she might be depriving this poor girl!

She then came to her senses. "Did you use these same tactics on my daughter?"

"Maybe..."

"You are a master manipulator, Katy Jenkins."

I just love pussy, Mrs. Ulrich! Please let me taste it! Besides, you're an oily mess!"

What?" Janet looked down, and Katy was right. Her blouse and pants were completely stained with olive oil!

Janet sighed. "I guess it's a sign." She stood up and stripped naked. Katy's eyes glittered. "Mrs. Ulrich, your body is lovely!"

"Thank you, dear."

"Now, lie down on the couch and open your legs. I want to get to that cunt of yours."

Janet did so, laying back and opening her legs. Katy knelt down. "Oh, so pretty! This is where little Bess came from! Such a little hole for such a big girl!"

Katy proceeded to lightly kiss and rub Janet's outer lips, working her way around. Janet's whole body erupted in goosebumps as she did this.

"Oh, Katy...OH...Katy, hahhhhh...OHHHH!"

Janet threw her head back and closed her eyes. It felt so different than when Mark went down on her. Mark was good, but in a different way. Katy was touching her so delicately. Her legs jerked reflexively and Katy continued her light torture.

"Katy! GOD! Unnnhhh! You're teasing me so much!"

"You like how I tease your little snatch, Mrs. Ulrich? You like how I lightly touch your pussy, and work around your inflamed clit? Does it drive you a little crazy?"

"UHHHH...KATY! Katy...no more! NO MORE MAKE ME CUM NOW KATY!!!" Janet was now frantic as she pleased with Katy to push her over the edge.

"Can I make you cum, Mrs. Ulrich?"

"YESOHGODYESPLEASE!!"

Katy moved her lips over to Janet's throbbing clit and sucked it into her mouth.

"AhhhAHHHHHAHHHHH!!!"

Janet's body spasmed and juddered as she came. Her screaming lessened into a contented moan as the orgasm washed over her. She sat forward and took Katy into her arms, cuddling with her. The two women kissed each other up for an eternity, giggling and cooing at each other as their hands rubbed the other's body.

After that eternity, they both could suddenly see Mark's face next to them.

"Hey girls, I took the liberty of getting dinner on the table. There's no rush...everything's covered. Keep having fun...when you're done, the food's ready."

Katy nuzzled her face close. "Bess has a good dad."

Janet smiled warmly. "She does. She also has a good friend." And the mother and teen continued to nuzzle and love each other until both separated and wandered over to the dinner table, both with big appetites.

-----

Dinner was absolutely delicious, a mixture of very ethnic Cantonese fare and more Americanized Chinese dishes. Everyone had a healthy appetite, and Mr. Chen smiled contentedly to see these four beautiful girls enjoying his food.

"Mistress, please tell me how tonight will proceed."

"Of course, sir. Once dinner is complete, we will bind Akane tightly. Her legs will be bent back and tied, so that we have full access to her pussy and ass. Her wrists will be cuffed to the table, and her chest will be tied down. The first phase will then begin. We will discipline Akane extensively. Akane will be whipped, pinched, hot wax will be used, as well as other methods. My goal is to make it impossible for Akane to distinguish pain from pleasure. I want her to cum from pain."

Tianyu nodded thoughtfully. Akane blinked, taking it all in.

"After that, Phase 2 will begin. We will take Akane to her own bed, and myself, Marcia, AND Lily will fuck Akane with strap-on toys. We will do this until Lily is satisfied and tells us we have punished her enough."

She then turned to Akane. "Akane. Come here."

Akane dutifully stood and walked over to stand in front of Dara.

"Remove your clothes."

"Yes, Mistress."

Akane removed her dress as well as her bra and panties, and after a moment stood completely nude in front of her Mistress.

"Your daughter is very beautiful, sir. I will enjoy inflicting pain and pleasure to this body. Lily!"

Lily obediently stood up.

"Do you know where Akane keeps the toys she uses on you?"

Lily nodded.

"Please get them for me."

"Yes, Mistress." She then smiled at Dara, who returned it. She then ran to Akane's room, coming back with a bag.

Dara took the bag and rummaged through it. She took out an egg. "Akane, this one is Bluetooth, yes?"

"Yes, Mistress. I control it with my phone."

Dara took the phone. "Give me your code."

Without hesitation, she said "76615".

Dara got into Akane's phone and deftly navigated through it. She touched a couple more buttons, and an LED on the egg started to blink blue.

"Akane. Are you wet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How wet?"

She looked at the egg. "Very wet, Mistress."

"Good. Insert this egg. Use this vibrator to push it as deep as it can go. If it falls out, you will be disciplined."

"Yes, Mistress." She took the egg and pushed it inside of herself, whimpering as it disappeared. She then took a long, thin vibrator and used it to push the egg very deeply, grunting as she did so. Then she stood up straight, wriggling a bit.

Dara looked Akane over, then activated the egg, pushing the intensity up to 40%. Akane squeaked and her hips swayed. Dara put the phone down and walked up directly in front of Akane, her face only inches away.

"Akane, you are not allowed to cum unless I give you permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good." She turned, grabbed the phone, and drove the intensity to 80%. Akane moaned and quivered. She held up the phone to the girl. "It is at 80%, which means I could make it more intense.

"You will stand completely still for one minute. You will not move your body. You will not make a sound. And you will definitely not cum. If I see any movement or hear any sound, I raise the intensity by 1% and the minute starts over. Marcia, keep the time. Call out every ten seconds. I will tell you if I need you to restart."

Akane's eyes were wide. "Mistress, is breathing heavily allowed? I do not know if I can control that."

Dara nodded. "I will allow that. Marcia, begin...now!"

Akane stood still, her chest rising and falling. Her jaw was clenched, her muscles tight.

"10 seconds!"

Dara walked around Akane, who stood ramrod straight.

"20 seconds!"

"Lily, come here please."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Lily, is your sister ticklish anywhere on her body?"

"30 seconds!"

"Yes, Mistress. Under her arms." Akane swallowed in fear and hoped Dara didn't see her throat move.

"Akane! Raise your arms over your head and expose your armpits. This movement will not reset the clock."

Akane did so, gripping her elbows across the top of her head with her hands. Her breathing became more ragged as she dreaded what was about to happen.

"Lily, touch your sister under her arms."

"40 seconds!"

Akane despaired as Lily moved under her right arm and put her hand on the underside of Akane's arm. She slid her fingers down her arm to the armpit and back. There was an imperceptible movement in Akane's body at first.

"50 seconds!"

Lily lifted her other hand and touched the same place.

It was too much. Akane's whole body twisted to escape Lily's touch, and she squealed in pleasure as well.

"Marcia! What was the time?"

"54 seconds, Mistress."

"Restart the clock, please! Lily, do not stop. Akane, you now have to deal with the egg at 81% plus your sister tickling you. Time starts NOW."

Marcia restarted her phone's timer. Akane locked herself in place. Lily stood in front of her sister and had her way with Akane's arms. She now worked both of Akane's arms at the same time, and the elder sister didn't stand a chance.

"8 seconds, Mistress."

"Again! Akane, we will do this all night if need be. I require your complete obedience...your body is betraying you!"

"Yes, Mistress! I will obey!"

"Start the clock! The egg is at 82%."

-----

Holly checked to make sure Bess's wardrobe was properly situated, then Bess returned the favor by checking Holly's makeup and hair. They kissed once, and then Holly opened the door.

"Welcome, Bentleys!"

Carl walked in first. "Thank you, Holly! Thank you for inviting us!" He was in a black polo and khakis and looked as handsome as ever. As Bess looked at him, her penis didn't move an inch. On the other hand, her pussy was SOPPING wet.

He kissed Holly on the cheek, then walked up to Bess. "Good evening, Bess! I'm so happy we could have this date!" He kissed her on the cheek as well, and her heart skipped a beat, and her pussy buzzed approvingly. He looked at her fully. "What a beautiful dress!"

She tried to maintain control. "Th-thank you, sir!"

"Bess...we're not teacher and student here. Call me Carl."

"Yes, Si...Carl."

Carl smiled. "This is my wife, Michelle."

Bess saw her and blinked.

The woman standing in front of her had olive skin, almond-shaped eyes, and cascading curls of dark brown hair falling from a top-knot. She wore a dress that seemed to be made of strips of cloth. They also did nothing to hide her body, and Bess was fairly sure she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Michelle walked right up to Bess. "Hello, Bess. It is a pleasure to meet you." She had an accent. Maybe Italian? Whatever it was, it increased her hotness, and Bess was completely taken with her.

She put out her hand to Mrs. Bentley. "H-Hi...it's...umm...nice to meet you too."

Michelle took Bess's hand in her own. It was very small and delicate to Bess. "My husband told me about you, but I know he's left some things out. Why would he do that, Bess? What are you two keeping from me?" She moved very close, and her fragrance was exotic, wafting under Bess's nose and making her swoon.

"Michelle! Stop seducing my date!"

Michelle stepped back and pouted. "I was merely intrigued by your companion, my love."

Holly interrupted. "Hey! What about me? Remember Michelle, I'm YOUR date tonight!"

Michelle smiled. "Mmmmm...yes, you are. And I smell something on you." She got close to Holly now, who was not intimidated at all, standing her ground.

"What is that...Holly, have you been having oral sex with boys? Have boys been cumming in that mouth of yours?"

Bess's eyes widened. She looked at Carl who was looking right back at her. He smiled broadly.

Holly put hands on hips. "I don't suck and tell, darlin'. Are you jealous?"

Michelle giggled, sounding like tinkling crystal to Bess. "I am actually even more turned on, Holly." She then kissed Holly's mouth lustily. "Mmmm...tastes as good as it smells."

Holly licked her lips. "Good. Let's eat, then we can figure out the rest of the evening!"

-----

The four sat around the round table and ate. Holly had made chicken parmigiana with spaghetti and garlic bread, and it was delicious. Everyone complemented Holly on the food, especially Michelle. The woman also took great pleasure in just eating. It was hard to concentrate on anything else when Mrs. Bentley ate spaghetti almost erotically.

In between bites, Michelle said, "So Bess, how do you like Carl as your teacher?"

"He's very good! I like him a lot!"

"The Sexual Education class...it is...exciting?"

"Umm...yeah. We learn a lot, and the Subjects are really good."

"Like Katy."

"Yeah...and Marcia, Lily, and Kaia."

"Ah! Carl told me about Kaia. She is tall, yes?"

"Oh, yes. I think she's six foot two."

Michelle gasped. "That's very tall! I have never been with a woman that tall. Have you, Bess?"

Bess's eyes went wide. "Ummm..."

The other woman's eyes bored into Bess.

Carl cleared his throat. "Honey...you're doing it again."

"I'm sorry, my love. Bess is just so intriguing to me. Bess, do you like girls?"

"Yes, ma'am. I do like girls."

"Please, dear. Call me Michelle. You like girls, and you like boys, too?"

Bess nodded.

"Do you like me?"

Bess swallowed. "You are very beautiful, Michelle. Mister...ummm...Carl is very lucky to have you as his wife."

Michelle looked at Carl. "I like her a lot. When can I see her naked?"

"Michelle!"

She giggled again. "I only joke. I'm sorry, Bess. I like to play with people. At some point, you can play with me, eh?"

Bess breathed heavily. Amazingly, her cock remained under control. Holly's blowjob really did the trick.

The group finished their meal and Holly and Bess started clearing plates.

Carl spoke up. "Holly, can you entertain Michelle out here. Bess, we can go to Katy's bedroom?"

Holly turned from the sink. "Sure!" She then looked at Bess, who had a look of pure love, and it made her so happy.

She walked up to Carl and whispered. "Please be careful...I think she's about two steps from completely falling in love with you."

"I know. Don't worry."

Holly smiled. Carl took Bess's hand. "Where's Katy's bedroom, Bess?"

"Oh...it's over here."

They walked down the hall to the bedroom. Bess looked back, and Michelle was already naked. Michelle looked at them and smiled. Then she embraced a naked Holly Jenkins as Bess and Carl entered the bedroom.

-----

The egg was now at 88%. Akane was covered in sweat, but she was now weathering Lily's attention well.

"30 seconds!"

"Marcia, give me your phone."

Marcia walked over and handed Dara her phone. "I want you to lick Akane's neck." Marcia swallowed and nodded. Beads of sweat rolled off Akane's forehead as Marcia walked up to her, leaned down, and ran her tongue down Akane's strained neck. Akane's eyes rolled back, this action bringing her enormous pleasure.

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers