The Subject Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"40 seconds, Akane! Lily, use your tongue!"

Both Lily and Marcia were now actively tonguing Akane's motionless form. Her only movement (which she realized Dara didn't penalize) was her eyes, which blinked and widened in abject pleasure, and her chest, which heaved as her emotion tried to overwhelm her.

"50 seconds, Akane. Only ten more seconds!"

Akane now only existed in ten second intervals. Her vision tunneled, and she concentrated on a spot on the wall to steel her will.

Dara put the phone down, and Mr. Chen noticed that the time ran well past a minute. Dara watched Akane stand there, completely still, as the two other women tongued her expertly.

Dara looked back at the father and nodded approvingly. She looked at the phone, took it and held it up to Akane.

94 seconds and counting.

Dara leaned forward. "Akane, cum."

Akane nearly collapsed as the orgasm hit her like a wrecking ball. She cried out, her body doubled over, and clear fluid sprayed out of her cunt. Marcia and Lily stepped back and watched as waves of pleasure washed over Akane.

"Akane. Return to your seat. We will continue dinner with you in the nude. The egg will remain inside you at a low power. Wipe off your legs so you don't stain your chair."

Akane panted heavily and her hair was sweaty and tousled on her head. She nodded and grabbed a napkin to wipe the girl-cum off her legs.. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Dara turned the egg down to 20%, and Akane returned to her seat, as did the other girls.

-----

The rest of dinner went off swimmingly. The group chatted happily about a variety of topics while Akane sat quietly. At one point, Dara passed Akane's phone over to Mr. Chen, and he occupied himself with sending his eldest daughter into fits of sexual frenzy without any release. After dessert was served, the girls leaned back, satisfied.

"Akane? Stand up."

"Yes, Mistress!"

"It's time for your punishment to begin. It's vitally important that you do everything I say when I say it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You will now lie on the coffee table and be ready for us to bind you. Lily, please remove the egg from your sister's vagina."

Both girls responded with a "Yes, Mistress."

Akane hurried over to the coffee table and laid back on it. This table had been in the family since the girls were born and had been used for any number of board games, homework, and other family activities. Now, Akane was going to be strapped to it, and all kinds of naughty things were going to be done to her. Part of her smiled inwardly that the next time they have family over, they'll use the table for such mundane things, never knowing how many times Akane was whipped or fucked on it.

Lily kneeled down and began excavating the toy out of Akane. It took some doing, and the whole activity pushed Akane closer to an orgasm, but she resisted and helped get the egg out of her.

At the same time, Dara was going Marcia a tutorial on how to bind Akane. Marcia was a quick study, and soon the elder sister was fully trussed. Her wrists were pulled back over her head and cuffed in leather handcuffs. Her legs were bent at the knees and tied so that her ankles touched the back of her thighs. They were also tied to the table, keeping her crotch completely open. Her core was wrapped with rope multiple times, and secured down to the table. Finally, a ball gag was put in her mouth.

"Mr. Chen and Lily, you should sit in these chairs. It will give you the best view of Akane's pussy and ass. These will be areas we will concentrate on, obviously. At the same time, please feel free to come up and look closer. We'll be working her nipples quite a bit as well, and you'll want to see that."

Dara then produced a tripod with an attachment. "Sir, would you like to record the session? I have a tripod with a phone holder that will accommodate that."

"An excellent idea!" Mr. Chen handed Dara his phone, and she attached it to the tripod, sized it up, and hit 'record'.

The father and daughter settled in.

"Mr. Chen? May I begin?"

The father nodded.

"Lily, tell your sister please."

"Yes, Mistress." Lily hopped out of her chair and went next to Akane's head. Older sister looked up and regarded younger sister with nervousness.

"Akane. Are you sorry for what you did to me?"

Akane nodded, her eyes big and fearful.

"Good. You still must be punished. You understand that, yes?"

Another nod.

"I'm going to make myself cum watching you being punished." She petted Akane's face lovingly.

"I love you, Akane." She kissed the ball gag.

Akane tried to respond with "I love you too", but it came out as unintelligible sounds through the gag.

"Marcia! Lily! Please remove all your clothes. Lily, as always, leave your stockings on. I will do the same. Mr. Chen, please make yourself comfortable."

A minute later, there were four nude women in the room. Mr. Chen was in very comfortable lounging clothes.

Dara looked around, then focused on Akane. "Let's begin."

-----

Dinner at the Ulrich house was relatively light...Janet figured that no one wanted to feel weighed down with food while...well, you know.

She made baked chicken breast, rice, and Caesar salad, and all three of them ate hungrily. The two women were still completely naked, with Mark only wearing boxers. No one really said anything about that disparity since you couldn't see anyone's lower body under the table anyway.

In between bites, Katy said, "This is great food, Mrs. Ulrich!"

"Thank you, Katy."

"So, what's our next activity? Are you going to put on that dildo and you both double-fuck me?"

The two parents looked at each other.

"Or...or! I could put it on, and we could double-fuck YOU, Mrs. Ulrich!"

Janet's eyes got big. Mark smiled a bit at that.

"N...No, Katy. I think we'll put you in the middle."

"Okay...but maybe next time?"

"We'll see." As a mother, Janet had perfected the use of 'we'll see'. She never thought she'd be using it to possibly get around a double penetration.

"So...can I tell you what Bess is doing tonight?"

Both parents perked up. "What?"

Katy looked around conspiratorially. "She's on a date...with a BOY."

Janet leaned forward while Mark leaned back. Janet spoke first. "A...a boy?"

Katy nodded.

Mark rubbed his chin. "And it's a real date? As in..."

"Yup! As in...she might get lucky tonight!"

Janet had her hand over her mouth in shock. "Who...who is he?"

Katy shook her head adamantly. "I definitely can't say."

"Does he go to your school?"

"Yes!"

Janet took a breath. "Is...is he a good boy?"

Katy smiled. "He's a very good boy."

Janet smiled and rubbed her lips with her finger in thought. She then smiled, and so did Mark.

Katy grinned. "I'm going to try to find out details tomorrow at school. I can get info from her...I just have to do a little..." And she gave that very sad face again.

Mark sat up and banged on the table with his palm. "Katy! Stand right here!", he said in his best Dad Voice.

Katy blinked, wide-eyed, then did what she was told.

Mark looked at her sternly. "Katy, would you use that sad face of yours to manipulate our daughter?"

"Well, maybe..."

"Tell me!"

"...yes."

"That sounds like something a bad girl would do, Katy. Are you a bad girl?"

Katy wasn't sure what the right answer was. "Ummm...ahhh..."

"Janet, I think we have a bad girl here. What do we do to bad girls?"

Janet's eyes widened. She licked her lips. "I think we spank them."

Katy looked from mother to father. "Are you going to spank me? If I'm a bad girl, do I get a spanking? Because I've been a very, VERY bad girl!"

Mark nodded. "That's what I thought. Bend over my knee, bad girl. It's time for your spanking."

Katy dutifully bent herself over Mark's knee, her ass angled up for everyone to see. Mark marveled at it, as well as his current situation.

"Katy, bad girls get 10 swats on their bottom."

SPANK!

Katy shrieked as Mark's strong hand came out of nowhere and slapped her onto her left butt cheek. She breathed sharply through her teeth, and tears formed in her eyes.

SPANK!

He immediately slapped her right ass. Katy mewled and cried. Her backside started to turn red. Janet got up and sat next to the two of them.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

The loud impact of flesh against flesh echoed through the house, and Katy screamed and wiggled with each smack. Her ass was deep red now.

"Katy, will you try to manipulate our Bess again?"

"N...no...(SPANK! SPANK!)...AIEEEEE!"

"WILL YOU?"

"NO!"

"Promise?" SPANK!

"Yes!"

"Yes?" SPANK!

"I PROMISE!"

"Good. Stand up, Katy."

Katy stood up shakily. Her butt was fire-engine red and she had tears running down her cheeks.

"Now, do you want to be a bad girl or a good girl?"

Katy considered the question. "Ummm...do only bad girls get spankings?"

Mark smiled. "Bad girls only get spankings. Good girls ALSO get spankings, but good girls get double penetrations too."

Katy hopped up and down. "Good girl! I want to be a good girl! Daddy, I want to be a good girl!"

"Did...did you just call me 'Daddy'?"

"Yes, Daddy! Is it alright that tonight you're my Daddy and Mrs. Ulrich is my Mommy?"

Mark looked at Janet. She nodded.

"Yes, Katy. I'll be your Daddy, and Mrs. Ulrich will be your Mommy."

"Yay! Mommy, I'm sorry I was a bad girl. Daddy gave me such a good spanking!"

Janet walked over. "My poor baby...look at your rear end. But you were a bad girl."

"I know, Mommy! Now, I'm going to be a good girl!"

Janet felt such a thrill when Katy called her 'Mommy'. "We're going to go into the bedroom, and I'm going to put some nice lotion on your butt to cool the sting a bit. Then, Daddy and I will double penetrate you."

"Thank you, Mommy! Can I kiss you and Daddy?"

"Yes, you may. Good girls always kiss their Mommy and Daddy before they get double penetrated."

Katy kissed Janet first, then ran over and kissed Mark. "Thank you, Daddy! I'm going to be such a good girl for you!" She then ran to the master bedroom.

Janet went to Mark and kissed him deeply. She then shook her head at him.

"Mark, what have we become?"

"We're Mommy and Daddy, and we've got a good girl in there waiting to be double penetrated. Come on, before I give YOU a spanking too!" He punctuated that last word with a light smack on Janet's bare ass.

"Hey!" Then she bent forward on the table. "One time, but harder."

SPANK!

Janet moaned in pain and pleasure and she felt her ass redden. She spun around and kissed her husband again. "Remember, Daddy...I'm a good girl too."

Mark nodded. "I know...and good girls get...?"

Janet smiled. "You know what they get. Now, let's get in that bedroom and fuck our little toy."

-----

Carl looked at Katy's bedroom as Bess closed the door, leaning up against it, and breathing out.

"Carl, your wife is..."

"I know...she is a lot."

"She's absolutely stunning, sir."

Carl looked at her.

"Sorry...it's going to take some getting used to."

Carl nodded. "She is. She's also more sexual than anyone I know, with the exception of Marcia's mother."

"Really? I haven't met Mrs. Sanderson."

"I think eventually you will. And after you meet her, ten minutes later you'll be in bed with her."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Wow."

"So...was my wife correct about Holly having oral sex?"

Bess blushed a bit. "...yes, but it was necessary. Katy got me going, and Holly thought that I needed relief. Otherwise, I probably would have knocked your wife over by turning around too fast!"

Carl laughed. "I think she would have enjoyed that."

"I probably would have too."

Carl then changed the subject. "Here, sit next to me." He sat down on the bed.

Bess sat down, then laughed.

"What?"

"The last time I was in this room was just before Katy and I had sex. I was sitting where you are, and she was sitting where I am."

Carl smiled. "Kismet?"

Bess shrugged.

Carl looked at Bess's waist. "How are you...holding up?"

"It's weird, sir. Whenever I think about girls, my penis gets hard. But when I think about boys, my vagina...I feel it there."

"Huh...so when Katy's close, for example, you get an erection...when, let's say, I'm sitting next to you on the bed...you get..."

"Wet, sir. It's like Niagara Falls down there."

"And there's no crossing over?"

"No, sir. One or the other."

"So you have two different sex drives!"

"I...guess so."

"That's amazing, Bess! You are truly unique!"

"Thank you, sir. Also, I know that I've called you 'sir' a bunch, and I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Bess."

"Sir, may I take my clothes off for you?"

"Yes please, Bess. I will do the same."

Bess nervously started to disrobe. She could feel liquid dripping down her leg, and she realized that her boxers were soaked. This had never happened before, and she reddened when she looked at them.

She turned, distracted by her underwear, and Carl was standing there, naked. Bess's mouth dropped open.

He was fit, strong, and tanned. Bess had never seen a naked boy in real life before, and Carl was absolutely exquisite.

His cock was thick and starting to point in her direction.

He looked at her admiringly. "Bess, you are so beautiful."

She held her head in both hands, covering her red face. "Stop."

He took her wrists and pulled her hands away. "You are. I'm so glad we're here together."

"You...you are?"

He nodded. "I am so proud to be here, and to be your first."

"Carl...sir...I know I shouldn't say it, but it's very hard for me right now to not fall completely in love with you."

"I know. Let's not worry about that right now. Let's just be here...just you and me. Sharing this."

"Sir?"

"Yes, Bess?"

"May I...may I suck your cock?"

"I would love that, Bess."

"I've never done it before. I don't want to do it wrong."

"I'll help you, Bess. You'll be fine."

Bess got down on her knees and looked up at Carl.

This is what Holly's view must have been like. And Katy's. Right here, with my cock.

"Open your mouth wide. Now stick out your tongue."

Bess did so, and Carl placed his cockhead on her tongue. "Start by licking up and down the shaft."

It felt great on Bess's tongue, and she used it to lather the penis in saliva. She knew from experience that this would feel really good, and Carl's reactions validated her.

"Ahhhh, Bess. That's very good!"

Bess then went for it, sliding the cock into her mouth. It was big in there! She tried to push more than just a few inches, but it hit her gag reflex and she had to back off.

She paced herself though, and after a few minutes, she was bobbing her head up and down, working Carl's cock like a practiced veteran.

Her eyes looked up at Carl, and he was looking down at her with a contented smile. He slid the cock out of her mouth and lifted her up.

"Now it's your turn. Lie down on the bed."

She nodded wordlessly and laid back on Katy's pillows. She instinctively lifted her testicles, giving Carl full access to her pussy.

"It's so smooth!"

"Yeah, a weird side-effect...I don't grow pubic hair down there."

Carl got close to the virgin pussy and breathed it in. It smelled like Bess, and it made him smile. He then breathed out on it, and it made Bess's whole body quiver.

He spread her outer lips apart and spied her clit. Smiling, he ran his tongue over it.

Bess exploded.

She shrieked and her head drove itself backwards into the pillows. Her arms and legs went absolutely rigid, and her pussy squirted all over Carl's face!

Bess was wild-eyed. She had never felt anything like that.

What was that?! Was that a girl's orgasm?!!

Carl looked up, his face surprised and wet. "Bess! Are you okay?"

Bess was close to hyperventilating. "AH...AH...AH...Whaa...wha...what...was...AH...that...?"

Carl smiled. "I think you came! I just licked your clit ONCE and you came!"

Bess still couldn't catch her breath. Tears ran from her eyes. Her body quaked.

"Mo...mo...mooo...more?"

Carl laughed. "Are you sure?"

Bess nodded frantically. "Y...y...yes...please...m...mo...re..."

Carl braced himself and went back in. He could see her pussy lips actually quivering in anticipation. He put both hands on her inner thighs to control them, then slid his tongue along her outer labia. He got three licks in this time before Bess came again.

Her reaction this time was almost as intense as the last time. The bed actually shifted a foot from Bess's intense jerking, the legs scraping noisily on the hardwood floor. Her skin flushed pink, and her eyes screwed shut. A wave of pleasure washed over her, and her body flashed from hot to cold and back in an instant.

"AHHH! AHHHHHH! NNNNUUUUUHHHH!!!"

This time, Carl didn't stop. He weathered Bess's spasming and kept tending to her gasping pussy, licking and sucking. Bess came three more times...each time the orgasm was short and crushing to both body and mind. It was like a starving man desperately drinking water...Bess absorbed the climaxes, her body desperately craving the next one.

Carl finally stood up. His face was soaked from Bess's girl-cum, and he had a happy smile on his face.

Bess looked up at him. She was still shaking from the last orgasm, and her body was covered in sweat. She was breathing heavy, and she struggled to make herself understood.

"Huhhhh...uhhhh....th..that...w..w..w.as...uhhhh...re..really...ggg...goo...d..."

"I can tell you enjoyed it."

Bess smiled weakly, her body trying to recover, her mind trying to reorient itself to reality.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Bess. I'm going to put my cock inside you. Are you ready for that?"

"I...I...d..don't...kn...kn...know...b..bb..but...ffffuck...me...please...fuck me!" Bess grasped her balls and pulled them up again, prepping herself for Carl's cock.

Carl nodded and moved himself to Bess's crotch, spreading her legs apart. He looked into Bess's eyes, eyes that were full of love and pleasure. He leaned forward, put his lips on hers, and pushed his cock forward into her.

Bess kissed Carl deeply as soon as their lips touched, and her eyes shot open as she was penetrated. Carl could feel Bess's pussy walls ripple as they experienced a cock for the first time, and he grunted as his member was clenched in place. Bess bucked, and Carl leaned down on her, holding her body in place as this new type of orgasm thundered through her.

"AHHHH! AHHHHHH! HHHNNNGGGHHH! AHHHHH!"

Letting go of her testicles, Bess frantically grasped Carl's arms and shoulders as she rode out this much longer, intense orgasm, her eyes looking at him with desperation as her mind struggled to cope with this utterly new situation.

2...

3...

4...

Carl looked back at her with confidence and used all of his strength to push his cock deeper inside Bess. Bess reflexively wrapped her legs around Carl's waist, pulling him further in. She twitched like a rag doll, her heart tripped like a jackhammer, and her voice raised and dropped constantly.

It took a few minutes of forceful strokes, but Carl was able to get himself fully into Bess's soaked twat. Bess grunted and screamed and whined and came again and again. Carl powered his way through all of that, hammering Bess's defenses and taking her body for his own.

Carl also took care to not hurt Bess's testicles, using one hand to protect them as he thrust.

9...

10...

11...

The bed shook and creaked, stuffed animals flew everywhere, and sheets were pulled off the bed as the two lovers joined together over and over, their sweat flying everywhere. Carl wanted to caress and love up Bess, but he had to use all of his strength to control the girl's body as it jumped and gyrated.