The Subject Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

14...15...

Carl felt his own orgasm coming on and increased his speed inside Bess. The girl's voice was ragged and hoarse, but she still moaned and cried as the cock continued to plunder her pussy. The squishing sound of the pumping joined the other erotic sounds bouncing off the walls of the room.

"Bess! I'm going to cum inside you Bess! HERE...I...CUMMMMAAAAHHHHHHH!"

16.

Bess went rigid as another orgasm tore through her. This one was triggered by the sudden appearance of warm, sticky cum filling her tunnel. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she keened happily. Carl emptied himself in Bess, then slowly withdrew, Bess's legs unlocking, allowing him to leave. He settled next to her and was now able to slowly pet and stroke her lovingly.

Bess slowly came down off the last orgasm, her eyes focusing on Carl's face.

"Was...was...I...alright?"

Carl's eyes widened and he laughed. "Bess dear, you were amazing!"

"R...really?"

"Was I good?"

"You...you...were incredible. I've never...EVER...felt any...thing like that...before. I came a lot, I think."

"16 times."

"What?"

"You came 16 times by my count from my penis entering you until I came. Frankly, I don't know how you're conscious!"

Bess looked up at the ceiling. "They're so different, sir. A girl orgasm feels completely different than a boy one."

"Well, you are unique in that you can have either. You're a lucky girl!"

Bess looked back at Carl, her eyes wide at what he just said. She started to cry.

Carl stroked her face. "Bess...shhhh...what's wrong?"

Bess smiled through her tears. "Nothing! I'm just...so...HAPPY!" She kissed Carl deeply, giggling while still crying. Carl embraced her and they necked for a few minutes. Her body still buzzed with a post-orgasmic high, and the friction of her body rubbing against his thrilled her to no end.

"Carl...I'm trying not to say 'I love you', but it's so hard!"

"Well, first, that's what she said."

Bess blinked, than laughed and play-punched him. "Hey! I'm very serious!"

He smiled. "I know. And I understand. But I also like that you want to say it but didn't. I've given you a fun ride, but I'm not the person you should end up with."

She nodded. "I know, but it's going to be difficult forming relationships with boys."

"No, it won't. You're a sweet, funny, attractive young woman. The only thing holding you back is you."

"Yeah..."

"Look how many boys are in 7th. They all saw you. None of them have done anything to keep you away from them, so there's a bunch of boys that are not going to be surprised by your...gift."

"That's true...and Leroy Jackson..."

"What about him?"

"Well..." Bess blushed a bit. "He wants to have a threesome with me and...Carrie Walsh. He wants the boy side of me to...double penetrate her with him."

"Wow! That sounds like...it'll be fun. I hope Carrie is ready. The two of you are very well endowed."

"I think Carrie and I are going to get together at least once beforehand."

Carl smiled. "You have quite a knack with the girls, Bess. Now, you just have to aim it toward the boys."

She nodded. "I know. Thank you, sir."

"So. Ready for Round 2?"

"What?" She looked down, and Carl's cock was back at full-mast. Her eyes widened and a smile played across her face.

She rolled onto her knees and got on all fours. "How about this way?"

Carl nodded and lined up to fuck Bess Ulrich again.

-----

Dara worked Akane's body like a true professional. Marcia was barely able to keep up with the Mistress's commands. Just like with Lily, Dara kept moving...this time though, not only were there toys and lotions, but also whips. Marcia would manipulate the toys stuck in Akane's holes while Dara would deftly whip Akane's tits and stomach. Then Dara would have Marcia move to Akane's tits and attached clamps when she whipped Akane's pussy. Through the ball gag, Akane would scream over and over.

"Mr. Chen, you can see that your daughter responds very readily to pain. She is a good candidate for the methods I employ. By the end of the evening, the line between pain and pleasure will start to blur for her. Watch her pussy whenever I whip her, sir. Note that after each strike, she gets wetter."

Indeed, after each strike, the moisture in Akane's twat would increase, to the point where Marcia had to push the dildo in her pussy, as it threatened to slide out.

"This is a good sign, sir. Soon, she'll crave punishment."

"Excellent." Tianyu leaned back. Lily was in his lap, and the two of them watched Dara's work intently.

After about 30 minutes of this, Dara put away the whips and brought out the candle. She lit it and let it begin to melt wax. She walked over to Akane's head. Her eyes were wide when she saw her Mistress approach.

"Akane, I'm going to start using wax on you. I'm going to use it to mark Lily's name onto your flesh. The areas I will apply the wax will be very sensitive to begin with, and it's very possible that you may want to cum. You will NOT cum until I say so. Do you understand?"

She nodded and mumbled "Yes, Mistress!" through the gag.

"Good. Marcia, remove the nipple clamps."

"Yes, Mistress." Marcia took off the clamps, earning aching groans from Akane.

"Lily, stand next to me." Lily got up and stood next to Dara.

"I want you to spell your name in Chinese on Akane's chest. I believe it looks like this, yes?" She took out a piece of paper with three characters on it and held it up.

Lily gasped. "Mistress, did you write that?"

"I did. Is it close?"

"It is perfect! Look, Father!"

Tianyu nodded in appreciation. "Expertly done, Mistress!"

Lily said, "Mistress, may I kiss you for the wonderful work you have done in spelling my name?"

"Yes, you may."

They kissed passionately. Marcia smiled.

Dara then stood up. "I will show you the proper technique for the wax. You must be slow and steady. We also want to make sure, for the first character, the line crosses her right nipple." Lily listened intently. Akane watched the candle in Dara's hand just as intently.

"Watch me." She brought the candle over Akane's chest and slightly tipped it. A thin line of red wax hit Akane's side and she screamed through the gag. "Marcia! Make sure her toys don't fall out!"

Marcia nodded and positioned herself between Akane's legs, which were twisting and turning in pain. She put two fingers on the dildo in her pussy and slid it back in...Akane's pussy was soaked.

Dara traced a thin line across Akane that soon crossed her right breast. Akane's eyes bulged as she watched it approach her nipple, and exploded when it crossed over it. She fought against her bindings, and her pussy started actually dripping fluid.

Marcia looked up. "There is a lot of fluid here, Mistress. May I drink it with my mouth?"

Dara finished the first pass. "Yes, Marcia. Pull the dildo out and vacuum her pussy of all juice with your mouth. I will continue with the wax."

"Yes, Mistress."

Marcia put aside the dildo, and then saw that Tianyu had kneeled down next to her.

"Can you see, sir?"

"I can now, Miss Sanderson."

"Please sir, call me Marcia."

"Thank you, Marcia. My daughter Akane's pussy is producing quite a bit of fluid."

"Yes, sir. I'm going to try to get as much out as I can." Marcia then started to suck. The fluid kept flowing, faster than Marcia could drink it.

Tianyu stood up. "Mistress, may I drink some of Akane's fluid? I am curious as to how my daughter tastes."

"Of course, sir."

Tianyu went to the kitchen and returned with a juice glass. "Marcia, can you fill this glass with as much fluid as you can?"

"Of course, sir...my pleasure." She put the glass below Akane's dripping cunt and started scooping out liquid, and the glass slowly started to fill with viscous fluid.

Dara had almost finished with the first of the three characters in wax on Akane's chest. Akane squealed and whined, her head rolling back and forth, her body moving as much as it could as the wax cooled. The character was sharp and crisp, and Lily complemented Dara on her work.

"Lily, your character should be as large as mine, and needs to cross her left nipple in a similar way. Take your time, your sister will appreciate it more if you are meticulous."

Lily nodded and took the candle. She concentrated and began the wax stream. She smiled as her sister responded instantly, yelling and bouncing around. Marcia called out, "Mistress, her fluid production has increased!"

Dara walked over. "Mr. Chen, I am impressed. Your daughter is already attuned to pain, and her pussy is reacting to it as it would to pleasure. Her body is incredibly compliant!" She walked back to Lily. "Well done, Lily...I love your work."

Lily beamed, "Thank you, Mistress!"

Once the second character was done, Dara took a moment and convened the other two girls.

"Now, this last character is going to be crucial to Akane's punishment. This specific line here", and she pointed out the line she was talking about on the sheet of paper, "will cross right over her clit. Marcia, continue to collect her fluid."

She turned to Akane. "Akane! The last character is about to be drawn on you. It WILL cross over your labia and clitoris. The pain involved will be extreme. You will NOT move. It will be incredibly difficult, but if you move your hips, and the wax misses your labia and clit, you will be punished severely. Do you understand?"

Akane looked at Dara with genuine fear in her eyes. Dara reached out and removed the ball gag.

"Akane, tell me you understand."

Akane nodded seriously. "Yes. Mistress. I will not move. I will welcome the pain."

"Good." She looked at Lily. "Are you ready, Lily?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Marcia, take your place. Collect as much liquid as you can for Mr. Chen. If I am correct, there will be a large amount when the wax hits her most sensitive areas."

"Yes, Mistress." Marcia kneeled down, glass at the ready.

"Mr. Chen, may we proceed?"

Tianyu nodded once. The wax began to pour. Just like earlier, Akane became motionless. She looked at Dara.

"Mistress, may I scream?"

"Yes, Akane. I love to hear your screams."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Almost on cue, the wax hit the edge of Akane's outer labia. She wailed in pain but was completely motionless otherwise.

"Marcia! Expose her clit!"

Marcia used one hand to spread her pussy, unmasking her clitoris. A second later, a red streak expertly dripped onto it.

Akane shrieked, then passed out.

Marcia said, "Mistress, look!"

Dara looked over, and the glass was almost full of liquid. Marcia handed it to Tianyu, who inspected it, then drank a good swig.

"Lily, your sister is delicious."

"May I have some, Father?"

"Of course, little flower." He handed Lily the glass, and Lily polished it off, smiling.

"Yum! I hope I taste that good!"

-----

It took a couple of minutes for Janet to fully secure the strap-on dildo to her hips...Katy had actually helped a lot. Then she had to be a little acrobatic to get herself into position, her fake cock angled toward the teen's little asshole.

Now she was actively fucking it, and it was all worth it.

Mark was on his back, his thick cock thrusting upwards into little Katy's sweet pussy. He grunted and groaned as he rotated his hips, plunging himself deep into the young girl's snatch.

Janet was pumping her cock deep into Katy's ass. She took care to not grab her butt too hard...it still almost glowed red, and a small part of Janet felt sorry for the blonde. Then she smiled as she thought that a large plastic cock being constantly pushed and pulled out of one's asshole is probably a bit more painful than a spanking. Maybe.

To look at Katy though, one wouldn't think she was in pain at all. She exulted in the double penetration, her body pushing back against the twin intrusions. The two cocks sawed in any out of her, the lubricant squishing loudly with each thrust. Her voice rose and fell as the two adults took her holes over and over.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Mommy! Daddy! Fuck my holes! I'm a good girl! UHHH! UHHH!"

Janet was now in a groove, her hips pumping rhythmically into Katy's butt. She smiled as she watched the fat cock disappear into the teen's very small hole and loved Katy's reactions as she plunged deep.

"You are a good girl, Katy! Uhh fuck...I love how you take my cock! Your ass is so good!"

"Thank you, Mommy! UHHH! My ass...UHHHH...loves your...FUUUCKKK...cock!"

The bed creaked loudly as the three fucked each other. Then Katy looked down at Mark.

"Daddy? Can I flip over? I want Mommy in my pussy, so I can kiss her, and you can be in my ass. Please, Daddy?"

"What a good girl! Janet, let Katy turn over, then you can fuck her pussy."

Janet withdrew slowly from Katy's ass, watching as the dildo emerged from the blonde's butt, Katy moaning as it did. As soon as it came out fully, Janet stepped away, allowing Katy to come off of Mark's dick. She quickly grabbed it with one hand.

"Daddy, can I clean my pussy juice off your cock?"

"Yes, Katy, make my cock clean before it goes in your ass."

"Thank you, Daddy!" She dropped her face onto Mark's cock, pulling it in deeply, then noisily slurping it as her head bobbed up and down.

Janet took this opportunity to stick her face in Katy's crotch from behind and licked her pussy.

"Ooh, Mommy! You love my pussy now?"

"Yes...slupp...Mommy LOVES...ssslurp...Katy's little...ssslllppp...pussy!"

Janet's oral attention spurred Katy on and her head bounced on Mark's cock faster, moaning erotically all the while. This went on for about 30 seconds until Katy arched back and gasped as she came. Her body quivered and shook.

"Mmmmm...Mommy, you were so good to my pussy. It's so happy!"

"Good girls get their pussy loved up like that all the time, Katy. Now, it's time to make Mommy and Daddy happy again with more double penetration. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mommy! Are you going to fuck my pussy while Daddy fucks my ass?"

"Yes, Katy. Sit on Daddy's cock and let it slide into your ass."

Katy rolled over onto Mark who helped her arrange herself. She positioned her body and grabbed the cock, pushing it into her butt. She moaned happily as she slid down a bit, stuffing the dick firmly in her backside. Then she looked up at Janet. She spread her legs and used her fingers to open her twat. "Come, Mommy. Put your cock right here!"

Janet straddled her husband's legs and placed her cock at the doorway Katy's opened little pocket.

With her best mom voice, Janet said, "Now Katy, do you promise to be a good girl?"

Katy looked down at her cunt, then back up at Janet. "Yes, Mommy! I promise!"

"Because only good girls get my cock in their pussy while Daddy is in their ass, right?"

"Yes, Mommy! I promise! I promise!" Katy was breathing very heavily, and her tone was almost panicked.

She put her hand on Katy's cheek. "My very good girl." She pushed her cock in, and Katy sucked in a lungful of air. The phallic invader advanced quickly into Katy, her tunnel incredibly slick with her own juice coupled with the lube Janet had applied earlier.

Janet smiled at Katy. "Look at how stuffed you are. I'm so proud of my good girl."

"I love you, Mommy! I love you, Daddy!"

"We love you too, baby. Now we're going to fuck you until we all cum, okay?"

"Okay, Mommy! Fuck your good little toy."

And they did. Mark rolled his hips while holding onto Katy's, allowing him to thrust very deeply into the teen's ass. Meanwhile, Janet deftly pumped her cock to the hilt, bouncing Katy back and forth. She loved how Katy's tits would react, and she settled her hands on them and used them to help drive herself even deeper into her young, little fuckdoll.

No one had any idea how much time passed, but they did know that Katy came at least two more times, her whole body convulsing from her climaxes. Janet also came, since the strap-on had fun little nubs that caressed her clit and vulva every time she moved in and out of Katy.

Janet was now lying on top of Katy, who was completely reclined on Mark. It was truly an Ulrich sandwich with a little Katy filling. Janet and Katy's tits were squashed against each other, and Janet was kissing and nibbling Katy's neck. Her hips pulsed as she continued to thrust into their little Katy.

Katy breathed to Janet. "Uhhh...uhh...I...think...uhhhh...Daddy's...gonna...uhhhh...cummm..."

Janet could feel it. Mark started pumping faster, and his voice was steadily getting louder. She took that cue to start fucking faster herself, and Katy began to react as her lovers increased their intensity.

After seven or eight more solid thrusts, Mark came, filling Katy's little butt with warm cum. Janet never stopped her hard pumping, and Katy could feel the cum slosh around, pushed back and forth in her bowels by Janet's cock on the other side of the thin piece of flesh separating vagina from rectum. This drove Katy over the edge once more and she came again, squeaking and squealing in pleasure, her body squirming in between the husband and wife.

The three lovers slowly deflated and Janet scooped her arms under Katy and rolled her off Mark and into her own arms. The two women went back to kissing and loving each other, and then Mark joined in. Katy giggled as she was nuzzled and kissed from in front and behind. Her body was utterly spent, and she was still reeling from her last orgasm, but she was so very happy.

She immediately thought about how much she wanted Bess to feel the same way.

-----

Akane was still unconscious when Dara and Marcia untied and unshackled her. There were numerous red marks across her body, but the skin was never broken.

Tianyu pointed this out. "How did you learn this art? You are very skilled."

"A lot of YouTube videos, as well as more pornographic sites. Also, I learned about rope-work from Girl Scouts."

Marcia stifled a laugh, and Dara winked at her.

Akane started to stir. "Good...she's waking up. Lily, go to my bag. In it is a blue strap-on dildo that I've chosen for you. Put it on as best you can, and I can assist tightening it. Marcia, there's a red one in there for you. I trust you can handle putting it on?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. The green one is mine."

As Akane finished waking up, the three other girls began donning their toys. Akane stretched her legs and looked over at the women, and suddenly realized that all that plastic was going to be inside her in moments.

"Akane!"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Stand here."

Akane ran quickly and stood in place. The Chinese word 'Lily' was still written across her little body, the wax now dry. Some of it had flaked off, revealing red underneath.

"Marcia, take Akane outside and brush off the rest of the wax. Marcia, please put on a coat. Akane, you'll remain naked while you are out there."

Both responded with a "Yes, Mistress."

Marcia grabbed her jacket and put it on. Dara and Lily smiled when they saw it only went to her waist, leaving her uncovered from there down. Marcia didn't seem to mind.

Dara looked over. "One more thing. If someone sees you while you are out there, you are not to react negatively. You are to be courteous and pleasant."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Marcia, make sure the porch light is on."

"Yes, Mistress."

The two women went outside. At the same time, Dara assisted Lily with her strap-on, as well as giving her pointers on how best to fuck another girl with one on.

About five minutes later, Marcia and Akane returned from outside. Akane no longer had any wax on her. But the three intricate characters were now prominent across her pale skin in angry red.

Akane immediately went back to the same spot Dara had put her in originally.

"Akane. Did anyone see you while you were outside?"