All Comments on 'The Suburban Mom Pt. 06'

by The_Veil_of_Isis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
IgneousRocksIgneousRocks11 months ago

You have your way with words. Quite cinematic.

JohnPaulJrJohnPaulJr11 months ago

Oh my god! So darned erotic and so very, very naughty!

I love it!

DingbatwizardDingbatwizard11 months ago

That is one of the most powerful and erotic stories I have ever read, The way Marcia takes possession of the pastor's wife is told with such force and imagination that it is easy to forget the first page, which is a tour de force in its own right.

evekendalevekendal11 months ago

Wow! Wow! Wow! You say you're bicurious, but that's difficult to believe reading this steamy account of two women in lust with each other. Do I detect a possible long-term relationship between the two of them, or do I detect Marcia plotting away at a coup to depose the older dyke and instal herself as Queen Bee in this church? And is one church enough to satisfy this woman's ambitions? A whole cluster of them, maybe. Nationwide?

slanderous59slanderous5911 months ago

I read this on a train and suffice to say I needed to leave my seat for 10 minutes to deal with something that had just come up!

PLEASE!DON’T!STOP!

Polperro59Polperro5911 months ago

OMG! It reminds me so much of a church I was once in! That was a bit of a nightmare for those caught up in the web of deceit, whilst yours is a gloriously sassy and funny satire. More, please. It's sooo cathartic.

rizesrizes11 months ago

I'm not a lesbian, but I am bicurious too. This story has really opened my eyes to the possobilities of same-sex love. I want to thank you, but I cannot hang around, as I must read your other stories! xxx

The_Veil_of_IsisThe_Veil_of_Isis11 months agoAuthor

Thank you very much, everyone. Your encouragement is a great inspiration to me when I'm battling writer's block. xxooxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Veil_of_Isis@The_Veil_of_Isis
I am in my mid/late twenties and love painting and handcrafting. I have recently started writing again, encouraged by the success of a short story in an online competition. I took a creative writing minor at college. I am straight but bicurious.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES