The Suburban Mom Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got Michelle to bend over the table, with her hands on the two side rails and her pendulous breasts bobbing against the baize, and entered her with an apparently practiced ease, as if this were the kind of thing she did every day. The older woman groaned as the shaft disappeared slowly but surely into her depths. Her groans were soon transformed into cries of ecstasy mixed with anticipation, as Marcia began to pump her rhythmically. She wanted to make the feeling last but Marcia had other ideas. She wasn't in this to become another plaything of the Pastor's wife, merely a notch on her belt; if they were to have an ongoing relationship, it would be as equals.

It wasn't difficult for Marcia to drive Michelle into a state of frenzy, when she was feeling equally frenzied herself. When Michelle came, it triggered an explosion in Marcia herself. Yet, she wasn't done. Not by a long chalk. She told Michelle to get on the table and lie down. Kneeling in front of her on the table, she entered her once more, telling the older woman to rub her own clitoris until she came. And still she wasn't finished.

She dropped down from the table and got Michelle to lie with her head on the table, her ass on the end rail, her legs in the air, but kept together, and her hands grasping the same rail. Then she penetrated her cavernous pussy once more, driving in and out with ever increasing vigour until Michelle came with a piercing scream.

She then kissed her new lover on the mouth, took off the strap-on and told Michelle that she must be making tracks. It was well past two o'clock, and she would have to shower and change before picking up the boys from school. Michelle followed her upstairs, slipped on her gown while the younger woman got dressed and saw her to the door. Whatever this encounter had been for Marcia, the Pastor's wife thought, it had been one hell of an initiation for her! She could hardly wait for their next meeting.

12