The Suburban Mom Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't I turn you on, Connor?" she asked, looking up at him like a German Shepherd puppy.

"Hell, yes!" Connor replied, wondering how she could think of that when his cock had been semaphoring that message for the last 20 minutes.

"Then show me that I mean something to you. Start by helping me out of this dress. I feel so overdressed beside you."

Connor had her unzipped in a flash. She half stood in front of him and let her dress fall to the floor, revealing her magnificent full breasts. She bent down and removed her shoes, then picked up her dress and put it over the arm of the nearest chair. She then did the same for Connor, helping him out of his shoes, folding his jeans and placing them on the other chair. Clad only in her white lace panties, she stood in front of Connor and waited for him to make the next move.

"Fuck this up and you're toast!" he thought.

He tried putting himself in her position and asked himself what he would want most - or, maybe, want first. He sat up straight on the edge of the sofa, put her hands on her shoulders and drew her into a kiss. Bingo! She responded with the kind of ardour he had been dreaming about, letting out a "Mm-hmm" of approval when his hands moved down her back and settled on her superb ass cheeks - still hidden behind her panties. All the time, they were exploring each other's mouths feverishly. She had to be the best kisser Connor had ever been with. As the kiss became more frenzied - teeth clashing against teeth - Connor's libido craved release. He found it close to hand (literally), yanking down her panties and massaging her gloriously smooth orbs with as much tender passion as he could manage.

Charlene began to moan into his mouth (such a turn-on!) and Connor considered his options. He could lay her on her back and fuck the living daylights out of her, or he could suckle on her breasts, or he could eat out her the pussy he hadn't yet seen. The third option won out; it would keep the momentum going better than option two, and it was a hell of a lot more manly and mature than option one. He thought the woman would appreciate it even better if he told her in advance what he had in mind for her.

"I want to eat your sweet pussy, Charlene."

"That is what I desire too," replied the elder's wife, employing once more her huskiest voice.

Connor held her by the hand as she lay down on the sofa, getting a cushion from the nearest chair, which he put under her head. He then eased apart her legs, savouring the heady aroma that rose to greet him from her beautifully trimmed pussy. That she was wet he could see quite clearly, even before he descended to begin grazing on her fabulous folds. He remembered how she had talked on the phone of providing him with bits and pieces to nibble on, and those words fired him up even further. He was, as Charlene herself might have said, "walking the walk" rather than merely "talking the talk".

From such inauspicious beginnings, wonderful things were unfolding. Figuratively, and literally, as Connor with the gentle touch of a violinist eased apart Charlene's lips and beheld with awe the treasures beyond.

"Fuck it!" he said, with no fake churchified tone. "You're so fucking beautiful I could eat you!"

"Then do," said Charlene, so sensually that she could have given Lauren Bacall a run for her money.

"Your husband's a fucking idiot," Connor said with feeling, not caring if he failed his audition any more. "You're one sexy woman!"

Rather than saying anything by way of reply, Charlene, true to her beliefs, pushed his head back to the place where her aching need was situated. Throwing caution to the wind, Connor began licking her vagina as if he was determined to lick her dry. He moved systematically up her luscious inner folds and back down again, and then across from right to left, and then from left to right. He might have been mowing a lawn. Then, he started to lave her in circular motions, starting with large circles and then employing increasingly diminishing circles until his tongue came to a point at the centre of her cunt, at the centre of her being.

Charlene all the while had been encouraging the house-group leader designate: first with somewhat predictable and prosaic phrases ("Mm, that's good," "Yeah, don't stop!" etc.), then, reflecting her gradual loss of control, with utterances packing more of a semantic punch ("Fuck me with your tongue me!" "Drive your tongue deeper inside me!" etc.)

Seeking out her clitoris, and finding it there standing tall, as if it were the queen of all around it, Connor started to lash it furiously, certain that the elder's wife would be unable to withstand the onslaught and would come within seconds. His prediction was spot on, as Charlene's expletive-filled tirade at Connor morphed into a cry of primal release. Her hands, which had been gripping him hard, suddenly fell from his head, while her loins continued to quiver from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"God, I needed that," she said. "Marcia's a lucky girl."

She offered to give Connor a proper blowjob, but he told her that could wait. He wanted to get serious with her breasts. Charlene was impressed by his commitment to pleasing her, not fully realizing that he knew he would derive as much pleasure from feasting on her orbs as she would from receiving his loving attentions.

Tweaking the nipples gently, he looked on in awe as they first doubled, then tripled in size. Once coaxed out of their shell, they were veritable mountains. He took turns licking each peak, spending only as long on one as it took the other to begin to lose its stature. It was, he thought, a bit like blowing up balloons, but a lot more fun. Once again, Charlene was a great source of encouragement. Once again, her poise began to crumble as he sustained his attack on her tits. It disintegrated entirely when he slid a finger into her greedy pussy, which sucked it in and held it in a tight clamp until she had found relief in another orgasm.

Chapter 30

After they had sealed their newfound love for each other with a long, passionate kiss, Charlene suggested they went upstairs. First, though, still naked, they went through to the kitchen to have a drink of water and some fruit. Leaning against the central work area, Connor had an idea. It was just the right height for him to fuck Charlene. He would really like to take her here for the first time, before they headed upstairs for a nightcap.

Charlene was happy with the suggestion, but insisted on giving Connor a blowjob first, "to get him in the mood." Although he couldn't imagine being in any better mood than he was currently in, Connor agreed, and after sealing the deal with another passionate embrace, she knelt down and began to work on his manhood. The difference between this Charlene and the one who had given him a cursory licking earlier couldn't have been greater. Within a minute, Connor wasn't only painfully hard, he was also close to coming.

Sensing this, Charlene backed off, but only so she could start again more slowly. Cradling his ball sack, she began to lick the underside of his tool, slowly working her way up to his glans. When she got there, instead of working on his polished dome, she engulfed him and began to work his shaft up and down, going deeper with each stroke. Connor gritted his teeth and tried to make it last, but it was no good. For a woman who hadn't had sex with her husband for two years and who had become to all intents and purposes a card-carrying lesbian, she knew how to give wicked head. Rather than drinking him down, she held his pulsing cock and let his jism cover her face, licking up the parts that landed in her mouth and its environs.

Rather than wiping the rest of his cream off her face, she rubbed it into her skin. It was one of the most erotic things that Connor had ever seen. Thus adorned, she took Connor's hand and led him upstairs. The kitchen counter could wait for another day.

Charlene's bedroom had been decorated in shades of purple and pink. Even the bedsheets and pillowcases were pink, with purple trim. When she turned on the lamps on the nightstands the light that softly glowed from them was rose. When she went back to the door and switched off the spotlights, which were white, the room was bathed in the kind of light Connor imagined might be found in a high-class bordello. The idea of Charlene as a top-end hooker took hold of Connor. It was an image that he would never be able to shake off in all the years he knew her and remained her lover. Although he never told her, she knew of his little fetish by the way he spoke to her, and the way he liked her to dress, and the way he liked her to smell.

That first night he asked her to put on a gown. He also asked her to wear lingerie, complete with stockings and garter belt. He told her he must look after some business and that he'd be back in a few minutes. Almost 15 minutes passed, during which he masturbated in the downstairs bathroom so that he wouldn't come prematurely when he finally took the mesmerizing woman.

When he returned, he knocked on the door and waited for Charlene to respond before entering. Playing along with him, Charlene, who was standing in the shadows on the far side of the room, called him in. His eyes needed a little time to get used to the relative darkness, and so it was a while before he could make out Charlene standing there in an Oriental style silk gown, which came down to just above her knees. As he had hoped, she was wearing black stockings. She had even put on heels to add to the effect.

"How would you like me to serve you, sir?" said Charlene, acting like a hostess, perhaps imitating a geisha.

"I am concerned that I may have lost my sexual appetite," said Connor, stroking his flaccid penis as he spoke, the semen still seeping from its tip.

"Perhaps I can help you with your little problem," she said, walking towards him.

She stood in front of him, a fresh application of scent driving Connor crazy, and assessed his predicament.

"I think I can help you with your appetite," she said softly, taking his swiftly stiffening penis in her hand.

"I'd appreciate that," said Connor, loosening the knot on her robe and giving it a helping hand as it fell open.

"Fuck!" he breathed instinctively, as he took in her virtually sheer bra and panty set and the stockings that hung tautly from her classy black garter belt.

"Perhaps you would be more comfortable on the bed," she said, extending her hand to him.

Charlene invited Connor to lie on the bed and took in the state of his manhood, still oozing his precious seed. She understood that he had been thinking of her when he wanted to clear his pipes so that he would be able to delay his ejaculation when he entered her, but she still felt a little anxious. What if he couldn't come again? She clearly underestimated the state into which she had worked the younger man up.

She began to get an idea of this when, without touching his penis, let alone licking it, she saw it swell before her eyes. The idea suddenly came to her to do a little dance for Connor, a little striptease. Swaying rhythmically to the time of the music in her head, she ran her hands over her body, her sides, her thighs and finally her face. Connor sat up to get a better view and inched closer to her, in the hope that she would find another body to caress.

For the moment, though, Charlene was content to continue her sensual dance, applying the slightest pressure to her silk gown and letting it shimmy to the floor. She wasn't unaware of the twitching of Connor's shaft but still declined to give him the attention he longed for. Instead, she turned round slowly, swinging her hips and waggling her ass in front of her captivated audience. Her teasing of Connor went to a different phase entirely when she placed her hands on the bed either side of him and arched herself over his body so that her breasts all but grazed his thighs, his belly and of course his rampant cock.

Still in character, she kissed him lightly on the cheek. When he reached out to her, she told him "no touching", before letting her fingers trace a path down his chest to his belly button, stopping short of his rampant love-muscle. Connor let out a groan and resumed his semi-sitting position for the next part of her dance. He had hoped that she would remove her bra to reveal her phenomenal tits, but she was in no mood to be hurried. She raised her hands above her head, entwining them as if in slow motion before running them through her hair. Only then did her hands vanish behind her back in search of the clasps that held her bra together. One by one she undid them, then dropped her hands to her sides. The bra, though, refused to drop, held in place by her fleshy mounds. Connor desperately wanted to move forward and whip them off, but he stayed where he was, the ache in his loins growing ever stronger.

Leaning forward slightly, Charlene allowed the bra to slip from her chest, bringing a smile to Connor's face. Almost immediately, though, it was replaced by a look of longing, as he contemplated the treasure that was still hidden behind the skimpy piece of cloth that covered her sweet pussy. Charlene placed her thumbs under the waistband but merely as a prelude to a slow, sensual dance. Propped up on his elbows, Connor made a show of enjoying the dance while all he wanted was for the elder's wife to peel the panties off.

After what seemed like an age, she finally did, her pussy lips glowing pink in the faint light coming from the lamps. Still wearing her stockings and garter belt she crawled onto the bed and into Connor's waiting arms.

"You have waited patiently, darling," she breathed. "How would like to take me?"

"I want you under me, where I can see you."

Connor used his hand to bring his angry phallus to Charlene's pussy lips, then, keeping it under a tight rein, eased it into her tight, welcoming hole. The elder's wife sighed in contentment. Connor kissed her sweetly on the lips and let her have more of the token of his love and appreciation.

"Fuck me hard, Connor!" Charlene said. "Don't hold back. Take me to a magic place."

Connor withdrew his column until it was almost out of her and then drove it back in with vigour.

"Oh, god, yes! Finish me off!" she groaned.

Pumping with all the strength he possessed, Connor imagined that he was pinning Charlene to the bed. She was responding to his efforts for certain, but didn't appear to be near climax. Something needed to happen soon; otherwise, he knew he'd have to admit defeat.

"Downstairs, just now - that wasn't the first time I've jerked off thinking about you," he all but grunted, so short of breath was he.

It wasn't very romantic but it was the best he could think of. And it seemed to do the trick. A switch had been triggered in Charlene. She started to talk dirty and her hands grabbed at the sheets, threatening to tear them.

"Come with me, my darling!" shouted Connor, on the point of orgasm.

"Fuck!" Charlene screamed - and duly obliged.

12