The Summer That Changed My Life!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and went back to the full-length mirror. The sexiest woman I had ever seen was looking back at me, posing for me. I was rock hard. I touched myself through my panties and it didn't take long. Cum went everywhere, all over my hand and stomach, some even got on the tops of my nylons. I don't know what possessed me, but I watched as the gorgeous girl in the mirror lifted her cum-covered fingers to her mouth and began to lick them off, slowly, sensually.

With a start, I realized what I was doing. What the fuck was wrong with me? I undressed as quickly as possible, ran out of Gloria's bathroom, down the hall to my room and hopped into a hot shower. I scrubbed my face squeaky clean and pulled on my swim trunks. I definitely needed to get rid of some of this energy. I swam for close to an hour, rhythmically, never taking a break.

Afterwards, I was lying on one of the lounge chairs, soaking up the sun and drinking a cold beer. I started thinking back on what had just happened. I felt proud of my new-found makeup skills; I really did. But I was embarrassed to think I had eaten my own cum. I was even more embarrassed to remember how much I had liked it!

I went back to my favorite chatroom, hoping to find Maria. She was there and I quickly DM'd her to see if she could PM with me. She said yes, and I told her everything that happened not that long ago. "Jamie?" she asked.

"Yes, Maria?"

"First of all, what you're going through right now, what you're thinking is no different than what so many of us have experienced as we try to navigate through all the new experiences of crossdressing. I'm going to ask you a series of questions and I want you to stop and really think about what I'm asking before you answer. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Maria."

"When you looked at yourself completely made up and dressed in your sexy lingerie in the mirror, who did you see?"

"I-I-I s-sa-saw Jamie."

"Who is Jamie?"

"She's my feminine alter-ego."

"Do you like Jamie, do you like being Jamie?"

"Oh Maria, more than I ever expected when I started to pursue being her."

"Did looking at Jamie in the mirror make you happy, did she excite you?"

"Well, yes, Maria of course. I wouldn't have cum otherwise!"

"Then why did fulfilling Jamie's desire, why did eating cum upset you? You even told me it really turned you on, you really enjoyed the taste of it!"

"I-I-I don't know. I g-guess because I've always been taught a fairly narrow viewpoint of human sexuality."

"Exactly! Did your dressing up hurt anyone else? Did your dressing up cause anyone else any pain? If the answer is no, then why are you giving yourself pain over this?"

"When you put it like that, I don't think I have a logical answer."

"I'm here for you, baby. Contact me whenever you feel confused or uncomfortable. In the meantime, I suggest you go check the profile you created and see if HotMan4U has been in touch with you recently."

"Maria, thank you so much for making me feel so much better about myself. I was needlessly upsetting myself and you helped me to see that! I'll be in touch soon!"

I logged into Jamie's account and saw several messages from HotMan4U. He had sent me some pics as I had requested, a couple of head shots and a couple of full body shots with him in his workout shorts and tank top. He wasn't just cute; he was a stud. I was more than pleasantly surprised; I was surprisingly turned on. His follow-up messages wondered where I was and if I was just teasing him.

I quickly thanked him for his pics, told him how cute he was, how turned on I was and promised to send him some pics of me within the next six hours.

I knew it wouldn't take me six hours to be ready, but I wanted some time to get in the mood. I switched from beer to wine, sipping wine just made me feel more feminine than drinking beer. I ran a hot tub with bubbles, soaking that way definitely made me feel girly. I got out when the water cooled off. I shaved really close, even though I didn't need to. I headed to Gloria's closet.

I selected a matching black satin thong, bra, and waist cincher set. I slipped into them threading the garter straps under my thong. I went to one of her stockings drawers and grabbed an unopened package of fully fashioned, 15 denier, jet-black, Cuban heel, back-seam stockings. (I kept the packaging so I could replace them later.) It felt so incredible to be opening the package, knowing that I would be the first one to wear these sexy stockings.

I rolled them up my legs slowly, luxuriating in the feel of the way they encased my legs. I clipped them to the garters and looked for some shoes. I found a pair of black satin mules with 4" heels. They had marabou feathers covering the vamp. I strutted back to my makeup table, my confidence returning in waves!

I took my time, my new-found confidence guiding my hands as I applied my makeup. I was going for a dramatic nighttime look. I had found some false eyelashes that belonged to Gloria and put them on as a final touch.

I walked back to the mirror. Holy shit! That gorgeous woman was staring back at me. She looked like she was getting ready for a boudoir photoshoot. "Hello Jamie," I said to myself. My voice sounded too much like me. I tried speaking softer and pitching my voice a little higher. "Hello Jamie," I said again. Wow! Much better I thought. I'm going to have to keep practicing with my voice though.

I set up my tablet to take pictures on a timer. I probably took more than three dozen photos. I scrolled through them slowly and selected a handful. I sent two headshots and three full body shots to HotMan4U. Two of the body shots were from behind, with me peeking over my shoulder. I always thought that was such a sexy pose. The other full-length pose was a frontal; I had my hands on my hips, licking my lips seductively. It was early but I loaded them anyway and hit send.

I went downstairs to refill my wine. As I walked through the house, I passed the occasional mirror and saw this sexy creature staring back at me. I still wasn't 100% comfortable in heels; the stairs were especially difficult to navigate. I decided I was going to wear heels whenever I was in the house, just to get used to them. I also began talking to myself in Jamie's voice, I wanted that to be as natural as possible also.

When I returned to Uncle Dave's bedroom with my wine, I saw there was a message already waiting from HotMan4U. "Holy shit! You're playing with me. You're not a crossdresser. The woman in these pictures is too hot! You're just a GG pretending to be a crossdresser. Damn, you're beautiful!"

"Are you still there?" I messaged.

"Yes, baby, I'm still here."

"Would you like to video chat?" I asked. ("Have you lost your mind?" I said to myself.)

"Ohhhhhhhh, baby yes!"

I set up a chair near the end of Uncle Dave's bed and set my tablet on it. I sat down on the bed and turned the video app on. HotMan4U appeared on my screen. "My name is Jamie. What do I call you?"

"Wow, you sound just as sexy as you look. You can call me Dave."

I winced slightly; I didn't know how I'd feel about talking to anyone named Dave while I was dressed like this, but I plowed ahead. "I really like the pictures you sent, Dave. You're hot and you've got a great body!"

"Thanks, Jamie! I go to the gym every day to take care of myself. I love the pictures you sent me; you're so fucking sexy! My favorite is the one of you licking your lips. I think it is so fucking sexy when a woman does that!"

I looked directly into the camera and did just that. I circled my painted lips first in one direction, then the other with the tip of my tongue. "I wish you were here next to me on the bed, Dave, so I could use this tongue on you!" ("What the hell is getting into you?" I thought to myself.)

"Damn, girl, you don't waste any time. My cock is already hard watching you do that."

"Show it to me, I want to see it. I want to see your hard cock!" ("Stop that, stop that right now!")

Dave tilted his camera downward. He was wearing briefs and I could see the bulge through the front of them. He looked back into the camera and said, "I told you. I could probably pound nails with this thing you've got me so hard."

"Dave, I said I wanted to see your hard cock, not just proof that you're hard. Jamie wants to see Dave's cock. Take your briefs off for me so I can see all of you!"

Dave stood up. His waist area was level with his camera. He pulled his briefs off. His hard cock was right in front of my face. It was way bigger than mine. Then again, every cock I had ever seen in the swim team showers was way bigger than mine. I started licking my camera and making sucking noises. "Mmmmm, Dave. You hot stud, if you were here with me this is what I'd be doing to that gorgeous cock of yours!"

Dave groaned and wrapped his hand around his erection and began to pleasure himself. "Jamie, shit, oh shit, you are so fucking sexy. I wish you had those gorgeous lips wrapped around my cock and that you were licking me up and down with that sexy tongue of yours!"

"Mmmmm, Dave. That sounds wonderful. I love watching you masturbate for me. I want to see you cum. Cum for Jamie, baby, cum just for me. Tell me you're cumming for me, daddy!"

Dave picked up the pace and began to stroke himself furiously. "Jamie, this cock is for you. My cum is for you. I want to give you all my cum; I want to see you eating my cum."

I was licking my camera again, pressing my painted lips against it and making sucking noises. Dave came in waves almost immediately. "Ja-Jam-Jamieeeeeeeeeeee! Shit, fuck, fuck, shit, cum, cum, cummmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg for Jamie."

I heard a door open in the background. "Who is Jamie? What the fuck are you doing you pervert?" I heard a female voice ask in the background. The screen went blank almost immediately.

Wow, I thought to myself. I don't know if that was Dave's wife, girlfriend or maybe even mother but whoever it was, they were not happy! I was glad I had decided to record the video call. I watched it two times. I couldn't believe what a flirt I was, I couldn't believe what a naughty gurl I was! I also realized I was in complete control of Dave during the call. By the time I had watched the video a second time, my little clitty was hard and straining against my black satin thong.

I did not want to make another mess like last time, so I went to Gloria's closet. I opened the dresser drawer where she kept all her sex toys. I remembered seeing an unopened box of condoms in there. I opened it and took one out. While the drawer was open, I saw one of the smaller dildos and on impulse, picked it up. I walked back to the bed, sat down in front of my tablet and watched the video call one more time.

I was so hard I was throbbing. I slid my thong down, opened the condom and rolled it onto my erection. I pulled my panties back up over my cock and laid down on the bed. On Uncle Dave's wall next to the bed was a full-length, floor to ceiling, wall to wall mirror. The wall next to Dave's bed was a mirror! I lay back against the pillows, so I was half sitting up. I looked at myself in the mirror, no I looked at Jamie in the mirror. She looked so ready for sex in her lingerie, stockings and heels.

I began to rub my clit while watching myself in the mirror. This was so erotic, such a turn-on watching this gorgeous woman masturbate. Without even thinking about it, I reached over, grabbed the dildo, and brought it to my mouth. I began to kiss it and lick it to get it wet. I slid my painted lips over the prick of the dildo and just held it there. I was learning how to breathe through my nose while I was sucking cock. I had a random thought, eating bananas more slowly, more wholly would be great practice as well.

I started to slide the dildo farther and farther into my mouth. My eyes opened wide as I watched this beautiful creature starting to deep throat the dildo. I was rubbing my clit furiously with one hand when I started to cum. "Mmmmmmmmm, uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, nnnnnngggggghhhhhhh!" was all I could manage to say with that cock in my mouth. I came even harder than I had the first time when I made a mess everywhere.

I fell back against the pillows in an orgasmic afterglow. When my erection had subsided, I slid my thong down and eased the condom off my cock. I pulled my panties back up and brought the condom to my mouth. I looked in the mirror as this beautiful woman sucked all the cum out of that condom, turning it inside out so she could lick every drop off of it! This time, I was not embarrassed, I was proud! And as I had told Maria, I loved the taste of cum, I loved everything about eating cum. It was salty, it was creamy, it was delicious. I wondered if someone else's cum tasted the same or different. I would find out soon enough!

Between the orgasm, the wine, and coming down from the adrenaline high of seducing HotMan4You on a video call, I passed out on that huge bed in Uncle Dave's room. I woke up in the middle of the night with a raging hard-on. I grabbed another condom and masturbated again while watching myself in the mirror. This time I pulled my thong to the side and tried to put the dildo up my ass. It was painful, I had to settle for having just the prick of it inside me. But I had another mind-blowing orgasm watching that gorgeous woman with a dick in her ass.

I slept until late morning the next day. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I looked like a woman who had enjoyed a night of hot sex. I got up, stripped and went into Gloria's bathroom. Sometime while sleeping, I had decided I was going to sleep in this room and use Gloria's bathroom and closet for the rest of the summer. Triple J would keep all of his clothes in his room and only use them when necessary.

I went into Gloria's closet and found a pair of 5" black patent leather stiletto heels. I grabbed some nylon footies and put them on first. This was all about the practice of walking in heels. I threw on a pair of panties and a bra and went downstairs to make some brunch. I guess when I was eating that late in the morning, I couldn't really call it breakfast. I went back to Gloria's closet and went to the drawer with the swimwear. I slipped into a black string bikini style suit, left the heels on and walked back down to the kitchen.

I mixed a Bloody Mary and walked out onto the patio to grab some sun by the pool while I sipped my drink. The entire time I had been walking around the house, I was talking to myself in my best 'Jamie' voice. I wanted to continue to work on perfecting that. I liberally applied sunscreen all over my body from head to toe and started to tan, enjoying all the new sensations.

This was pretty much my agenda for the next couple of days. Eating a little, drinking more than I should, practicing walking in heels and practicing my feminine voice. And of course, continuing to explore Gloria's closet, wear lots of sexy clothes, practice my makeup skills, and masturbate! After one mind-blowing orgasm, I realized I hadn't checked my online profile for a few days. I grabbed my tablet and lay back in bed.

I wasn't surprised there were no messages from HotMan4U. Whatever his relationship to the woman who walked in while he was cumming all over his computer screen, I was pretty sure she had him on a very tight lockdown. I was a little surprised to see a message from Maria. It said, "Hey girlfriend. Just checking in on you. Haven't heard from you in a little while. Hope everything is good. I'm going to be online every night this week from 7:00 until 9:00. If you're around, contact me and we can chat."

I looked at the clock, it said 8:31 PM. Damn, I was letting my summer slip away from me. I sent a DM to Maria and told her I was available to chat. She responded almost immediately, and we went private. "Maria, that is so sweet of you to think about me and so callous of me not to keep in touch after all the help and advice you've given me."

"Oh honey, we all have busy lives. Most of us are busy with two lives! I just wanted to make sure you were good with where your head is at. You had gotten yourself pretty worked up the last time we talked."

"Maria, your advice was so comforting. I have to tell you what happened right after our last chat!" I told her the story of my video call with Dave. I also told her what happened right after and how I had continued to practice walking in heels, and practice my voice and makeup skills in the days since. "I have a favor to ask of you."

"Of course, dear. What can I do for you?"

"I want to send you a couple of pictures that I sent to Dave. I really, really want you to be as critical as possible in evaluating how I look. I won't take it personally. You've been so sweet to me and I really, really value your opinion." I sent her one headshot and one of the pics of me looking over my shoulder with my hands on my hips.

I waited while she examined what I had sent her. A couple of minutes had passed by. I was a little nervous but didn't want to push her. Finally, she responded. "Jamie, the first thing I want to say is you are naturally beautiful, and your makeup skills are off the charts. Honestly, there's not much I can offer in the way of improvement but since you asked, here goes."

"I'd like to see you start polishing your finger and toenails. It's a great way to complement your makeup palette and an even better way to look and feel more feminine." I gave myself a mental, "Duh" and wondered how I could have overlooked something so basic.

"Secondly, you might want to think about silicone prosthetics. There are lots of options out there and prosthetics can give you that over-the-top feminine look, kind of like the final piece to the puzzle! I'll send you the link to the company where I purchased mine. Look around, think about different options, try to find what you might be comfortable with. You need to decide what breast size you feel most comfortable with, strictly your preference. I would suggest at least a little bit of hip padding to give you more of an hourglass figure. You already have a magnificent ass!"

She sent me the link to the prosthetics company. "Maria, you're so awesome. You're the best! I can't tell you how much your help means to me!"

"Go get 'em girl, you're a natural."

I logged off and immediately went to the link Maria had sent me. At first, I was intimidated by the prices but quickly decided you get what you pay for, so I stopped looking on the cheap and looked for what I really wanted. I found a high-waist prosthetic hip panty with a vagina; the panty had an open bottom. The hip padding was supposed to give me 35" hips. It also was built to help reduce your waist size. My 27" waist would go down to 25" it said. I also found a silicone breast crop top. The breasts were size 34C. My final measurements would be 34-25-35. Not bad at all, I could live with that! And of course, I chose the skin tone closest to my own. My art background came in very handy with that selection.

I gulped. The cost was almost half of what I had in my savings account. But Uncle Dave was paying me more than the cost of the prosthetics for each month I was house sitting this summer. I hit purchase and included overnight delivery. After spending that much money, I didn't want to wait a week or two when I only had this summer to enjoy it. Or so I thought at the time.

I looked for videos on how to polish your nails and watched a few different ones. Of course, Gloria had a drawerful of emery boards, polish and remover. I decided on a neon hot pink color and painted my toenails first. I started on my left hand next and that went pretty smoothly. I'm right-handed so using my left hand to paint the nails on my right hand went much slower; it was certainly a learning experience.

After my nails dried, I went to my closet (I had stopped thinking of it as Gloria's closet!) and selected a white lace, 8 strap corselette, white lace panties, sheer white nylons and white satin open-toe stilettos with 4" heels. I slipped the breast enhancers into the cups, for what I hoped would be the last time, and went to do my makeup. I built my makeup palette around my nail polish and finished off with hot pink lip gloss that was almost identical to the neon polish on my nails.