The Sun I Can't See Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, Alex. Here's your order. Do you know how to hold a serving tray?"

"I... don't..."

"It's easy, I already balanced it for you. Just put your hand like this, in the middle."

She moved my elbow to my ribs and made a right angle with my wrist. Carefully, she placed the small tray on my hand.

"How does that feel?"

"Is it straight?"

"Yes, kind of! Is it too heavy?"

"No, I think I'll be okay if my dog doesn't do anything stupid."

"Rrff"

I gave Mary so many bullets to shoot at me later, but I didn't care one bit. I was enjoying myself too much.

"Thanks, Trish! Come on, Mary. Up! Up! Let's go back. Go slow, right? I don't want to drop this."

"Rrff"

We slowly made our way back, but it was not as easy as Trish made it sound. My arm was quickly getting tired, and I wasn't sure the tray was straight anymore.

But I could do this!

That's what I thought until someone walking past me inadvertently brushed my shoulder. My first reflex was to drop the leash and secure my tray with my other hand.

"Feeww... That was a close one. Mary, come back."

Nothing. I extended my arm, trying to find her.

"Mary? Hey, don't play games. Come back! I can't do this without you."

Still nothing. That wasn't cool. What was I supposed to do now? I was stuck in the middle of I don't know where.

"Mary, it's not funny anymore! You know we will get in trouble if—"

"WRRFFFF!"

"AAAAH! Ah! Curse you! You scared me!"

"Hahaha!"

She came so close to my ear before barking like an idiot. I almost dropped my tray. I guess she didn't want to wait before getting her revenge on me. I touched around until I found her leash.

"Alright, I have it, let's go, brain-damaged dog!"

"Rrff"

She yanked on the leash, making me panic again. It was going to be a long night.

We slowly made it back to the room. Mary pushed the curtain open with her muzzle and led me back in. As soon as I put a foot inside our private playroom, I heard something very BDSMish.

Thwack!

"Owwww!"

"Oh, good, you are back. Let me grab this from you."

Nyssa interrupted her spanking session and took the tray off my hand, to my great relief. I was finally able to relax my arm. I also commanded my dog to sit.

"Sit, Mary!"

This time she didn't argue since Mistress Nyssa was around. Last time, she had been rewarded with a nice butt slap. I petted her on the head and rubbed her cheeks.

"Alex, what is this?"

"This what?"

There were some words that people who were blind couldn't comprehend. "This" and "that" were among them. Obviously, I couldn't see any of the gestures associated with that sighted people language.

"Sorry, on the tray."

"Our drinks?"

"No, it's not."

"I... I don't know. I gave Trish your list, and she gave me this tray?"

"You didn't care about double-checking our order? You brought us back four glasses of water."

"WHAT? How... Why would she give me water?"

"Hehe, I told you. If you were to make a mistake, I would punish the two of you. Come here, give me your hand."

What now? Was I in trouble again? Why would a friendly barmaid give me water? It didn't smell right. Was this even the truth? I presented my hand, and Nyssa guided me to a corner of the room.

"Touch what is in front of you."

"Okay... Hey, is that Mei?"

"Yes, it is. Take a look at how she is tied up, and then we will put you on the same device. You can free her up too. I'll be right back. I just need to take care of your pet first."

Using my little rubber covered fingers, I started exploring my friend's predicament. Right away I found that something was off.

"Mei? You are naked?"

"I am... She likes me naked. I'm wearing panties, though."

"Is this some sort of bench?"

"Yes, it's a spanking bench... It works really well, I can tell you that. Did you tell Mary to select spanking on your preference form?"

"Y... Yes... I thought that... well..."

"Oh, boy. That's going to be interesting. And entertaining."

Mei was lying on her belly over that strange leather bench, and her wrists and ankles were held in place by some velcro cuffs. I ripped them open to free her; It reminded me of our painfully long self-bondage session at my place.

"See, Mei? Velcro, good, padlocks, bad."

"You were just not good at finding your keys. Aaaah, my butt."

"Does it hurt a lot? Does she want to do the same to me?"

"Oh, yeah! It hurts a lot. You'll have fun."

"..."

Before she said that, I was looking forward to trying this device. I was here to experiment, and this looked fun. But I didn't want to leave here with a shattered tailbone either. I helped Mei off the bench and while she stood next to me, I spoke to her using a low voice.

"Is Nyssa that cruel?"

"I heard that, Alex!" Nyssa said.

"Eeep!"

"You are very good at getting yourself in trouble, you know."

"I'm sorry, Nyssa!"

"It's Mistress Nyssa for you, and Mei will receive another punishment for Alex's mistake."

"I'm so sorry, Mei! Aaah! Everything is going sideways! W...Where is Mary?"

"In her little cage. She is resting. Alright, on the bench! Mei, give her a hand."

I wasn't too sure how to describe Nyssa's personality. One second she was terrifying, and the other, she was super friendly. I could only interpret her attitude as "We are here to have fun but don't fuck with me."

Mei helped me climb on the spanking bench. It was not as easy as I thought it would be, but quicker than I realized it, I was resting flat on my belly on top of it. Now that I was in this position, I understood why they called this thing a spanking bench; my rubber bum was fully exposed to whoever wanted to attack it.

Mei was wrapping the velcro cuffs around my wrists when she got interrupted.

"One sec, Meimei. Leave her hand free... Alex, since you can't see, I'll let you touch the paddles, so you know what I'm using."

"Oh, thanks."

"This one is made of wood, and if you like it, I can give you one for home. It's a promotional item for the club. There is a fox carved on it. But don't get fooled, it's a good one."

"Oh? Is that the logo of the club? I can't feel too much through my gloved hands."

"Yes, it is. This other one, here, is soft leather. And the next one is stiff rubber with metal studs. That one stings. Believe me."

"Hehe, maybe I'm nuts, but I like the shape of the studded one better."

"Good choice. We will use that one then. Thank you."

"Aww, crap!"

I didn't know it was a choice. I thought Nyssa just wanted to show them to me. She tricked me again! After cuffing my last wrist, I felt two pairs of hands caressing my back gently.

They didn't say anything... They were just making me feel very good. I started to melt on my bench, almost forgetting the purpose of this comfy furniture.

"Guys... This feels great..."

"Shhh... Keep quiet, Alex. Just enjoy and relax a bit before we start."

I really liked this Mistress so far. She was not at all like the ones in the movies with annoying voices and lousy acting. Mistress Nyssa was calm, in control, and she was not pretending. There was no doubt she knew what she was doing. Sure, she kept tricking and outsmarting me, but I quite liked that; it kept me on my toes and it was challenging.

The body massage continued for a while, to the point where I almost fell asleep. That was until I felt something a bit cold and hard rubbing on my rubber butt. I clenched my glutes as I thought a potential impact was coming my way, but Nyssa aborted her action.

"No, don't do that. You have to stay relaxed. Don't worry. It will be pleasant."

"O... Okay..."

I decontracted my muscles, and Nyssa placed the paddle back against my butt, making little circles. Then...

Thwack!

"Mmm..."

Okay, that didn't hurt at all... I wasn't expecting this. When I came back to the room with Mary earlier, and we heard Mei getting spanked, it was incomparable to this.

Thwack!

Thwack!

"Mmm..."

"How does that feel?"

"I'm... I'm not sure... "

Thwack!

"Good, I think. It feels funny... It kind of—"

"... turns you on?"

"..."

Now that she was mentioning it, yes. What was going on? Was I really getting turned on by such a light spanking? What was the chemistry behind this? The spanking continued while Mei played with my rubber face. The good feelings were just increasing; it was an incredible experience that had no commonality with my conception of what a good spanking would be. I kind of felt emotional, but... I wanted more of this.

"Can... Can you do it a bit harder?"

"Only if you ask properly, I find your tone a bit too casual to my taste."

"Please, Mistress Nyssa, could you spank me harder?"

"That's a much better way of asking for things, don't you think? You sounded selfish the first time."

"Yes, I'm sorry, Mistress."

Thwack!

"Ooww... mmm"

I definitely felt that one.

Thwack!

"Aaah! What... what is going on?"

"Shhh... Don't ask questions... just feel it."

Now it was unmistakable; my body was sexually reacting. There was a bit of pain, yes, but it balanced with the pleasure. My brain was screaming for more... I've never felt anything like this before. I got slapped on the butt in the past, but it was nothing like this. Last time was when Miles was fucking me and...

... Miles...

Nyssa took a small pause and rubbed my butt with her fingers. She was not entirely satisfied with my performance, so she gave me some tips to navigate better between the two worlds that kept me in a trance; pain and pleasure.

"Alex... your pleasure could be so much better if you just let it flow. I'm sensing that something is preventing you from letting it flow. Don't worry about what may happen if you let your emotions surface. There is no judgment here, okay? I want you to open your mind as much as you can. You are doing very well."

After a few more caresses, Nyssa was back into it. She accelerated the pace and started hitting me every couple of seconds, not enough time to allow the fire to subside in between two blows. It was embarrassing because I knew Mei and Mary were watching, but I did as Mistress Nyssa asked... I opened myself to let whatever clogged my chest come out; my moans became uncontrollable.

"Aaaah aaah Aaaah!"

For what seemed many long minutes, it felt so good. But those thoughts about my failed relationships kept coming back to haunt me. I didn't know what to do... It was stronger and stronger... and it was so sad that I started crying a little.

Then everything stopped...

"Alex? Are you okay?" Mei asked.

"I... yes... I'm so confused. I have this surge of emotion all of a sudden. I... I don't know why."

"Brain chemistry... It's normal."

"Mei, untie her, we will take a break. Alex, you did so well. People have a nasty habit of keeping everything inside, and it makes them suffer. Did you notice how good it felt when you let those things go? So pleasurable even through the pain, physical and emotional."

"Y... Yes. I think I know what you mean... I will have to be more conscious of that in the future... I didn't realize..."

"We all do it... so don't feel guilty... Alright. Relax a bit with Mei. I have a puppy to take care of. I like your sister a lot, Alex."

Mei ripped open my velcro cuffs and helped me down the bench. She made me sit on a small couch and cuddled with me quietly. I was still unsure of what had happened to me... or was it the opposite? Maybe I knew exactly what had happened.

"I'm so sorry... for crying like that."

"Hey, no. You did amazing. I told you, it's normal. This kind of activity often triggers reactions like this, particularly if you are not used to it and particularly if you have a good Mistress like Nyssa. She loves digging inside people's minds and reaching them deeply. So, what were you thinking about?"

"... Miles... Miles... I miss him so much. I act tough, but I don't know what happened... Why did he never call me back? Was I really just a toy? Did he not love me just a little bit outside his fantasy?"

"Awww, poor thing. It's not something you can control, you know. All you did was to stop accepting his pushiness, and he took it the wrong way. I know for sure that he loved you very much, but he has to work on his demons first. It's not something you can do for him."

"I know... I know... But it still hurt. I really liked him."

"I know you did... but you know what?"

"... what?"

"Right now, I think your pet sister has bigger issues than yours. Hehe."

What an excellent way to divert my focus toward something more joyful; I was too focused on my little crisis to realize it, but some interesting rubbery noises were coming from the other end of the room. Mei was right; I was better to pay attention to the present moment and have fun instead of dwelling on things that I couldn't change. I did come here to enjoy myself, after all.

"What is she doing to her?" I asked.

"She is placing her in a rubber doggie suit. It's like a sleep sack, but with four pockets for her folded arms and legs. It's to force her to walk on her elbows and knees."

"Oh, my... That sounds so cute! Does she still have her muzzle on?"

"Yes. I think Mistress Nyssa loved to turn your sister into a puppy a little bit too much, so she will probably keep her like this for the whole session. She is so adorable. I'm so glad you invited her. She doesn't seem nearly as shy as a dog."

"Right! I really want to play with her again. I love dogs so much!"

"Then go. Ask for permission first, though... and let me take your boots off, else you will damage the rubber mats."

One after the other, Mei unlaced and pulled my boots off. Next, she guided me to the opposite corner of the room where Nyssa checked on me.

"So, Alex? Feeling better?"

"Yes. Sorry about that, Mistress Nyssa."

"No, not at all. It happens to everyone. A good spanking session can be emotionally demanding, and you were not used to it. You did great."

"Yes... I suppose. So... Can... Can I play with my sister?"

"Awww, sister love. If you are okay spending some time in a big cage with her, sure. I'm sure she would love it. She is really into it."

"She... she is?"

"Yes... Puppy play was Mary's first pick on her form."

"What? Really? She never told me that she was into this."

But again... She never told me she was on the fetish scene. There was a lot I didn't know about my sister... which made her a more interesting person all of a sudden.

Mistress Nyssa guided me to the entrance of the big mesh cage and made me crawl inside. It took two seconds before my hand found Mary. Was she that thrilled to be a doggy? Definitely another thing I won't tell our mother.

I sat next to her and started investigating her predicament. I was immediately feeling better around her. She was my sister, whom I loved so much, and sharing a small adventure like this was very special and meaningful to me.

There was nothing sexual in me petting her. It was just two siblings enjoying some fun time together. For some strange reason, I had a hard time thinking of her as anything else than my personal guide dog now. When Nyssa got this idea at the beginning of our session, I think she somehow managed to read our minds.

I wondered, though... Would my sister be willing to do this again outside the club? It would be one messed up family relationship... But I think it would be incredibly fun. I could totally picture myself reading a braille book while having her at my side as a doggy. If she liked it,... why not?

Once we would be done here, I would definitely ask her.

***

"You are happy now, aren't you?"

"Very! Best evening ever."

"And you HAD to buy me the petgirl kit..."

"Hey, Mary! You can't hide what you like anymore. So yes, I knew it would make you happy, so I got it for you."

"No, Alex... We all know it's because it would make YOU happy!"

"Ah... Come on! It was super fun. For once that we have something in common... You could be less grumbly about it."

"Bhahaha... You guys make me laugh!"

Mary, Mei, and I just finished our session with Mistress Nyssa at the Fox & Spice Club; we had so much fun. We decided to walk back to my place instead of taking a cab because it was not too late in the evening and it was a beautiful hot night. A forty-five minutes stroll could only be useful to keep our belly fat in check while chit-chatting about all the cool things we've experienced.

When I invited my sister to join our girl's night, I never expected that she would have ended up revealing one of her kinkiest secrets. Puppy play was one thing she dreamt about for a while, and she finally had an opportunity to experience it; it turned out that she was a natural. The funny thing was that I instantly fell in love with the doggy version of her. The hell with whatever people would think, she was my dog now; Mary was way too adorable not to declare ownership.

Even now, walking in the street as regular humans, holding her arm and letting her lead me gave me the feeling Mary was still my guide dog. It was a role she played so often when we grew up that the chemistry was perfect; it was not humiliating for her and not embarrassing for me. Who would have thought?

I think Meixiang approved our new symbiosis, and I could tell by her cheerful voice tone that she found this situation entertaining.

Mei, her, was a strange BDSM creature. During our session with Nyssa, she acted more like an assistant than a person who was there for a new adventure. As much as she took care of me, it was obvious that her relationship with Nyssa was way more important. I didn't blame her at all as I knew she was a loner at heart and her own emotions easily took priority over everything else. She never cared that much about the world around her. It was a privilege to be important enough to be her friend... at least that was one way to look at it.

It was all good; we all experienced life from a different point of view. Mei was sheltered, Mary was following the flow, and I was the outgoing one wanting to try everything. I guess being blind gave me this desire to explore the world whenever I had an opportunity. Nonetheless, despite our differences, there were some nights like tonight where everything worked out perfectly between all of us.

"Bark!"

"No, I'm not going to bark! Stop it."

"Mary, Bark!"

"Alex, stop it."

"I said, bark!"

"Arf! ... Happy now?"

"Awww... so cute!"

"Hey... Stop ruffling my hair... We are in public in case you didn't notice."

"So, Mary... Are you going to wear your harness and muzzle for me again?"

"Yes, we will go back to the club at some point."

"No, I mean, at my place."

"Aaah... Seriously?"

"Yes... You are my dog!"

"Hey, guys! Look... An ice cream van... I want some!"

Mei interrupted my harassment spree because her stomach took control over her body. I heard her footsteps quickly getting away from us. Mary stopped and asked me what I wanted to do?

"Do you want some ice cream too?"

"Yeah, let's go for it. Haven't had any in ages."

"Okay, don't trip over the curb. Big step. There is a puddle of water."

"Aaah, I don't want water in my new shoes!"

Mary helped me cross the road, and we rejoined Mei, who was already reading the menu to find the flavor she wanted, another thing I couldn't do. It would be unlikely that an ice cream van would carry a braille menu for me... But it was okay because this time I had my dog with me!

"Go, doggy! Read the menu for me!"

"Hey! Don't call me that in front of everyone!"

"Whatever... Do they have, like, butterscotch?"

"Yes... That's what you want?"

"Yes... you? It's on me tonight."

"Not sure I want ice cream... But they have those mini-cookie packs. I'll get one."

"Alright."

Mary guided me to the truck window, and I ordered my ice cream in a bowl and the cookie box for Mary. The bowl had nothing to do with me being blind; I just didn't like having sticky fingers.