All Comments on 'The Surprise Ch. 04'

by GaeaWindsinger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a Slug and the Wimp

that she, not makes love, has sex with. Too ground down into a position where he will accept degradings terms and pain so so that the slug, who in all likelyhood not be able to get a man not tied down and only feels superior in degrading her victim can have some form of sex. Never anything that might involve pleasure between a man and a woman, just the same brainwashed male being happy in not being beaten severely.

Wow if that is not a recipe for hot sex I can't think of what is. The same type of tender care of sex between a donkey and a woman. Reading this makes me think that any and all pain & forced sex between the beaten slut female and any male is ok, just to make things equal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Then read something else!

To the previous commenter: I liked this story. If femdom isn't something you like to read about then don't. But please spare those of us who do your snide remarks.

To the author: Excellent story so far. Please hurry and give us the next section!

GaeaWindsingerGaeaWindsingerover 16 years agoAuthor
To My Readers

Thank you all who have read and endjoyed this story so far. There are a couple more parts to go but because of a corrupted harddrive my computer is in the shop and so it will take a bit longer than I had anticipated.

I had hoped to keep it to a one week schedule but that has been blown out of the water so I will get it out to you as soon as I possibly can. Please forgive the delay and keep checking back. The story will have a satisfactory ending... Trust me.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I love you all.

To those few people who do not care for the subject matter I would like to ask you one question.... WHY the hell are you reading a story that is clearly labeled BDSM? If that isn't your bag.... DON'T READ IT!

Last word to my readers.... Thank you, I will not fail you.

Sincerely,

Gaea

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous