All Comments on 'The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 02'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KnickersKnickersover 14 years ago
You've done it again

Wow, another great series in the making. I'm intrigued by the fact that Valarie is more innocent, more sophisticated than Cori. It makes her stand out, and, by not simply recycling the character (which you kinda did with Holly) demonstrates you've got great range as a writer.

Makes me wonder, who would I really want to have, Cori or Valarie... :)

There have already been a couple of great series with a similar theme, so I look forward to reading your take on it. As always, I love your touch of teasing an up-coming installment - can't wait to read about the yatch trip.

However, the thing I like so far goes back to a recurrant theme in your Hard Body series, one I've always had a bit of a problem with. Some of your stories have been branded relucant/NC. It's like you're showing almost complete sexual fantasy, but there's a glimmer of a non-so-great reality, the danger inherent in a vulnerable woman giving herself completely to men. With this series, you've banished that part; Valarie can genuinely become a complete slut without fear, and I can enjoy some wonderfully written guilt-free porn!

As always, great work and I look forward to reading more.

sweetpunanisweetpunaniover 14 years ago
waiting for the next chapter

loved the way that Valerie embraces the "slut" in her, but also how the guys treat her with respect and want her to be more than a slut. can't wait to see where this one goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why so long

Good Read but why so long ?

I do not want as short as many at this website - but virtually too much effort in between the interesting portions. I continue to read as such good potential, but simply too much effort to continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good chapter

The only down side for me was the absence of some realistic elements like,

Is it only going to be those 3 guys or are they going to want her to service clients? Is everyone clean, and confirming the use of birth control birth control? No photographs on the internet?

They might sound trite but to someone who’s supposedly sexually naive they would be important questions. Without those she’s going into this completely blind and she’s supposed to be an intelligent woman.

A lot happened in this chapter including the interaction with Coco so it’s already apparent that they might choose to introduce her to girl on girl sex.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
1290 Followers
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.