All Comments on 'The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 03'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This

Is a story I find creepy, I hated this. She is nothing more than a blow up sex doll, how is that erotic?

sweetpunanisweetpunaniover 14 years ago
this chapter

Thoroughly enjoyed the first two chapters, this one didn't do it for me...just couldn't get into Travers and his style. But I am looking forward to more chapters to this story to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh fuck no

Sorry but cum is not gods gift to women, sorry guys it’s just really fucking gross as is the fetish of adding to food. It’s about as arousing as seeing cigarettes stubbed out on a plate of food, by which I mean not at all.

I had to ditch this chapter after the ice cream incident.

Mind you if the flavour and texture of cum was changed as per Genesis_Burke story about the reprogramming farm (mango flavoured cum!) that would be a game changer.

Poor Valarie is literally getting shafted on this deal, there’s no guarantee that any of the clothes or jewellery will be hers after that year on top of that she’s being used by all kinds of people, humiliated in public and images of her in humiliating situations are going to be all over the internet. It’s why she isn’t getting any money from them so that they can keep her tied to them. They’re no better than her scuzzy ex landlord. There was an opportunity for it to be mutually beneficial all round but not any more, she seems ok with the situation but she hasn’t had time to think about what they’re putting her through. She should have been given a safe word because had this been a real situation by the time they’re done (Which could be whenever they get bored) she could easily be a homeless emotional wreck. It doesn’t matter that it’s a fantasy this kind of fantasy story only works if it is attainable.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
1290 Followers
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.