The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"OK, before you put her legs down, let's test the remote," Pound said. "Hit 'Talk'. What do you feel, Valarie?"

"Oh my," she gasped. "It's, it's like little lightning bolts inside my pussy. Oh, ahhh."

"Good," Pound said. "Now try the left dial."

"What's that do?" Travers said.

"You'll see." Travers turned the knob on the left about half a turn.

"Oh, what is that, oohh!" Valarie squirmed.

"That, my dear, is that little thing spinning around in your pussy. Do you like it, slut?" Pound asked.

"Yes, yes," she said.

"Try the right dial." Travers turned it and instantly Valarie's hips bucked off the table.

"Spins in her clit, too," Pound chuckled. "The red button at the bottom turns up the heat on both devices. Hit it once for every degree you want to warm her up."

"Oh, I feel that," Valarie said. "Very warm. Shit, that feels so good."

"Now, gentlemen, you can see the fun you can have with this," Pound said. "You can torment her for hours, turning it off and on, up and down, or you can get her off in about a minute. Turn on the heat, rotation and jolts all at once and she'll cream all over that quilt."

"I'm about to cream all over it too," Roy said. He was still holding Valarie's ankles over her head, but she had noted the bulge in his pants and was rubbing it with both hands.

"Looks like your girl is ready for some cock," Pound said. "Any of you man enough to satisfy this little bitch, or will she have to rely on my invention to do the work of four men?"

"Fuck your invention," Roy spat as Valarie worked the zipper down on his slacks and his cock slipped out onto her forehead. Valarie heard other zippers and the clink of belt buckles as pants hit the floor and the room filled with throbbing penises.

"What's your pleasure, Jay?" Travers asked.

"What are my choices?"

"Mouth or pussy," Travers said. "We haven't tapped that ass, as the kids say, just yet. But I assure you, you'll be very pleased either way."

"Mouth," Jay said.

"Given our time constraints, I suggest we pair up," Travers said. He directed traffic. Valarie got off the table and Jay laid down on it, his knees hanging over the edge, his cock sticking straight up in the air. Valarie positioned herself between his legs, then bent over at the waist and spread her legs slightly. Jay unbuttoned her sweater and Roy yanked down her skirt. Her breasts hung down, pushing her sweater aside and she stepped nimbly out of the skirt, her legs looking long and inviting, their shape accentuated by her heels. She wiggled her ass at Roy and looked over her shoulder at him, desperately wanting him inside her. The heated buzzing inside her most private parts was demanding attention, like an itch she couldn't scratch. Ah, but a thick hard cock could provide some relief.

She looked at Jay and saw the lust in his eyes. A drop of pre-cum already dotted the head of his cock, which was thick and veiny and looked like a nice mouthful. Somehow, amidst all the commotion, including seemingly endless commentary by Pound, she remembered her training and gave Jay cute, puppy-eyed looked with pouty lips, "May I have the honor of sucking your cock, sir?" she said in a sweet, innocent voice. "Hell yes," Jay said.

Valarie smiled and put her hands behind her back and lowered her mouth over the head of his cock, tasting that salty pre-cum and cleaning it off for him. She worked the top half of his cock with her tongue and lips and a good amount of suction, tasting and teasing him. She felt Roy move in behind her and his cock bumped against her ass cheek. Then he guided it inside her steamy pussy which celebrated his arrival and clamped tightly around his shaft.

"Lick my balls," Jay said. He held his cock against his belly and she lapped and sucked at his balls, licking the sensitive area just beneath them, then running her tongue roughly over the taut skin encasing his balls. He offered his cock back to her by bumping it on her nose and she went back to work. This time, his hands went to the back of her head and she heard Pound chuckle, "That's it. Let's see if this bitch can deep throat." He sounded like such a creep. Why were Travers and the guys involved with him? That thought lasted only a split second, interrupted by the waves of pleasure now coursing through her vaginal walls as her orgasm finally hit.

"She's cumming!" Pound yelled seconds before she actually did. Somewhere in the back of her lust-filled brain she realized he was watching the data from her pussy. Could he actually tell she was cumming? She didn't care. She came hard, then felt the devices spinning inside her and realized Nelson was playing with the remote, driving her even further over the edge. She had lost control of her body. It had been taken over by four intruders, two big cocks and two tiny little silver buttons, all of them forcing her body to do things, to perform, to be a vehicle for all things sex.

She was also about to become a vehicle for sperm, which would soon be shot into her body through two different orifices. Jay was close, she could tell. His cock was lodged deep in her throat, much to the delight on one Dr. Pound, she imagined, and he was forcing her head up and down as fast as he could.

"Here, I can help with that," she heard Roy say. Then she felt Jay's hands let go only to be replaced by Roy's, who was now shoving her head down on Jay's cock, the weight of Roy's body providing that much more downward force. Normally she would have pulled back once he started cumming and sucked the cum out of his cock. But Roy kept her head pinned down and Jay's semen shot directly into the back of threat. She swallowed as fast as she could, but much of it oozed back around his shaft, filling in the little bit of space left in her mouth, forcing her cheeks to puff out. Roy kept her head in place even after Jay was done and she had to force herself to keep sucking into the back of her throat so she could swallow it down. Finally Jay gave Roy the sign that he was done and Valarie came up for air, taking a big gulp, which elicited another evil chuckle from Pound.

"Bitches can't breathe cum -- at least not yet," he said to everyone and no one in particular. "Maybe one of these days I'll invent a pill for that too." Valarie noticed that no one seemed to be responding to anything he said. Even in their combined states of lust, they found his comments crude.

As Jay climbed off the table and her body reached a plateau from the ecstasy of her orgasm and the strain of swallowing his cock, her mind cleared a bit. Roy was pounding her hard now, his balls slapping against her wet pussy, which was still all tingling and warm and gooey. As she listened to him grunt and ground her body against his, it occurred to her that this was a monumental day. Her first double penetration, her first gang bang. Then it occurred to her that she had used the word "first", which implied there would at least be a second. Would there? Oh goodness, what kind of slut had multiple gang bangs? Yet she knew there would be more. She'd been here less than a week and already she was doing four guys at once. Could she really expect to go a full year without a few repeat performances? The stuff of forbidden fantasies for most women was becoming her daily reality. She smiled as Roy pulled out and yanked her off the table. She opened her mouth just in time, taking her second load of cum in as many minutes. This load coated her tongue which she held out for him like a panting puppy dog. She held it there, trying not to think about the disgusting taste, until he finally nodded and told her to swallow.

"Doesn't much care for the taste yet, does she boys?" Pound chuckled. How did he know? She hadn't made a face or gagged or anything to tip him off. "Might need to put her on a cum diet for a week or so. Slut will be begging for a drink from your cock before you know it. Tell her it will make her tits grow."

Again, no one responded so Valarie ignored the crude doctor and watched as Travers and Nelson stepped forward, holding their cocks in their hands. Travers sat in one of the conference room chairs and Nelson and Valarie climbed onto the table. In order to get to Travers' cock, Valarie had to lean way over the edge of the table, putting her hands on the arms of Travers' chair to keep herself from falling. Due to the strain on her neck and back, she had to use her arms to basically do pushups so she could raise her head up and down on his cock. In this precarious position, her ass was pointed high in the air, her knees on the table, spread wide for balance. Nelson knelt behind her and sunk his cock into her wet and wide open pussy. His strong hands held her around the waist, providing additional support.

She stopped worrying about falling and focused on fucking. Her pussy was several steps of ahead of her. Spurred on by the randomly spinning, jolting, warming buttons inside her, commanded now by Jay and Roy, she was wet and warm and building toward another orgasm that promised to hit soon.

"Orgasm warning!" Pound shouted. "Your bitch is gonna blow again soon."

If it was possible to take the fun out an orgasm, the annoying doctor was doing it. Valerie tried to shut her ears while her mouth and pussy stayed wide open, providing welcoming homes for her two latest guests. She was having trouble getting low enough to deep throat Travers. "Put your hands behind your back," he said, putting his hands on her chest. She trusted him and put her hands back. Then he removed his hands from her chest and all her weight fell forward until she was supported only her lips, the base of his cock and Nelson's strong hands. She couldn't help but deep throat him now. The only way she could pull off Travers' cock was for one or both of the guys to push her back up on the table. Until then, it was up to Travers and his trusty sword to keep her from falling.

Unfortunately, Nelson had all but given up on fucking her right now, which caused her orgasm to subside just before it hit. But the desire to feel Nelson back inside her drove her to work as hard as she could on Travers, using her tongue and suction to make up for the lack of head bobbing. And it was working. Travers was groaning and squirming in the seat, pumping his cock as much as he could. It jerked inside her mouth three times, then on the fourth, the cum started flying, hitting the roof of her mouth and splashing down on her teeth, gums and tongue. It started sliding back down his shaft and she slurped it back into her mouth, determined to take in every drop.

Driven by the urgent need to have cock back inside her, she finished sucking Travers dry and hopped off the table at Nelson's direction. He sat in one of the chairs and Valarie climbed on top of him, sticking her slender legs through the holes between the arm rests and the seat so that she could lower herself completely onto him. As soon as she felt his cock part her willing lips, she was sure the temperature in her pussy shot up 10 degrees. The heat and tingling returned instantly, only partly due to her new implants.

Nelson sensed that she needed to get off, so he sat back and let her ride him at her pace, which was fast and determined. She was using the strength in her well-toned legs and hips to bounce up and down and grind her pussy down onto his shaft. She felt so hot, she was pretty sure their friction could start a fire. Nelson's cock felt unbelievable inside her, so steely strong and rigid and thick. She was aware that five men were watching her at her absolute sluttiest. Her nipples were hard, her body glistened with sweat, dried cum clung to her chin and her pussy was making seductive, wet sounds on his cock. She was bouncing and moaning and grinding and humping.

"Zap her, she's coming," Pound said. She felt the electric jolts in her pussy and clit intensify. Nelson's cock flexed and swelled, close to exploding. She beat him the punch, cumming hard but never slowing her pace. She rode him right through one orgasm and into the next, her third of the morning coinciding with Nelson's cock erupting inside her. They both slumped in the chair, arms and legs entwined.

"They tell me that was your first gang bang," Pound said, breaking their moment of rapture. "You came three times, my dear. Safe to say you'll jump at the chance the next time someone mentions a gang bang?"

"Um, I don't know," Valarie said softly.

"Sure you do, but you can keep pretending if you want," Pound sneered. Valarie thought she heard voices in the background behind him, but wasn't sure.

"Listen, doc," Nelson said, trying to control his rising anger, "cut her some slack, all right. She's a classy girl, not one of your whores."

"Not yet," Pound taunted.

"Not ever," Nelson said flatly.

"Oh, I'm not good enough for your little princess, I suppose," Pound said. "She's so pristine, I forgot. Doesn't like fucking. Doesn't dress like a slut. Oh wait, she came in wearing her underwear in her hair and came three times while fucking four guys. You'll forgive me for not confusing her with the Queen of England. As far as not wanting me, well, you might be right. After all, she gets four cocks all to herself. Me, well, I share my cock with six women at one time."

The camera shifted and they looked at the monitor as six beautiful young women appeared on screen. They all were topless and wore only g-strings, thigh-high stockings and stilettos.

"With all due respect to the Rev. Jesse Jackson, I call this my Rainbow Coalition," Pound said. Indeed, the girls represented a wide range of colors. He had a brunette, a blonde, a redhead, an Asian, an African-American and a Latino. "I'd introduce you, but I don't know their names. I just say bitch or slut or cunt or whore and they all answer. Go figure. Anyway, Sweet Valarie, tonight when you're laying in bed by yourself, playing with your clit, just think about what you're about to see. Think about more cock than you've ever seen, more cum than you've ever tasted, a better fuck than you've ever had. Watch and you'll see why they line up every day for me."

He shut up finally and they watched as he pulled out his cock and waved it front of the camera. It was hard to judge the size until he called one of the girls -- the redhead -- over and had her kneel down. He draped his cock over her head like a hair band. It was huge. Valarie gasped in spite of herself. Slowly she climbed off Nelson and they all gathered around the screen, not wanting to watch but unable to look away as the girls positioned themselves, kneeling in front of him.

The girls arranged themselves carefully until one was below him, between his legs, sucking on his balls. Another, the black girl, was sucking the head of his penis. The other four somehow managed to each find room to put their mouths on the sides of his cock. Six mouths, one cock. It was a massive organ.

The girls all looked to be very experienced. Big fake tits on four of them, collagen-injected lips on three, telltale tongue and nipple piercings. Valarie guessed most of them were escorts or strippers, but somehow she got the feeling they weren't being paid for this. The joy and excitement in their face seemed real, their hard nipples and occasional touches of their own pussies suggested at genuine arousal. And they devoured his cock like it was their first meal in months.

For his part, Pound seemed quite calm and relaxed, like this was something that happened all the time. Valarie wondered if it really did or if he was all talk and cock. After several minutes of the suck fest, the girls all stopped as if on cue and knelt down on the floor in a line, shoulder to shoulder, hands behind their backs, tits out, mouths open, tongues out. Pound reappeared on the screen, his monstrous cock sticking straight out. He stood next to the first girl, the blonde, and stroked his cock. The girls all tilted their heads back, noses pointed straight up in the air.

Pound looked at the camera, grinned and then fired an unbelievably long strand of rope-like cum across the line of beauties, watching as it landed square on the nose of the brunette -- the girl farthest from him -- and fell in a continuous line across the noses of the other five girls. He shifted his feet slightly to the left and then, as if he had just reloaded a shotgun, pumped his cock again and sent another rope across their faces, this one dropping across each tongue.

As unbelievable as the volume and aim of his spurts was the fact that Pound stopped after the second one, held his cock up against his belly, smiled at the camera again, then pumped his cock and fired a third stream that landed across each forehead. Somehow, he not only seemed able to stop and start his orgasm at will, but also showed no signs of decreasing the volume of his spurts nor the size of his erection.

"Impressed yet, Sweet Slut?" he asked. He turned back and hit each breast with the fourth rope. The fifth and final shot resulted in five milk mustaches. The he shoved his cock into the blonde's mouth and she extracted whatever was left.

"How many times do you think you'd come riding on this?" Pound taunted, waving his still hard cock at them. "Thanks for letting me be part of the show today. Valarie, remember, I'll be watching you."

The monitor went blank and everyone slowly started getting dressed, exhausted by the morning's events and dazed by what they had just seen.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers