All Comments on 'The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 04'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mchuchamchuchaabout 14 years ago
Everyone showed up

It's nice to see most of your old characters showing up here - except Holly. I can't wait to see how they all get along.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Gonna have to start reading this one to catch up

Quite frankly I can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not exactly what i was expecting for

I love your other stories, especially on Cory. But from your depiction of her in this story, it sounds like that Cory's storyline has "ended" ? I surely hope that's not the case..... As for this storyline, I frankly find it weird to have gizmos included. Somehow that makes the whole sex experience no longer genuine, cant really know for sure how Val is gonna react without the gizmos. Also not sure your plan on Pound, coz he's really a total fucking loser and turn-off to this storyline. It remains to be seen on how you develop this. But so far... not the best of your story, sorry mate....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So glad you are back

Glad you are back. Looks like this story is set in the future of the current Cori series. Hope we will be seeing an update on that story soon as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing story

One of the best stories I have ever read....it needs to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sliding downhill??

“She felt dirty and tired and like she'd been used. All for $100. What had she turned herself into? “ .....aaaaand reality starts to sink in BUT the real bitch of it is this “ Did taking it make her a whore? And had she really earned it? She didn't think so.”

FFS she’s talking herself into feeling guilty because she’s not doing a good enough job!

After the group chat (not a euphemism) and she decided to stay on there is always the option to write a book when she’s done, she wouldn’t need to name names but everything else is game they’re even giving her the tools to do it 🙄

FML they opted for the kink version of microchipping from the dodgiest sleaziest fucking doctor on the planet?!

I think I understand why the story was abandoned, (IMHO) you took the lazy way out of an erotic story and went for the “freaky shit” option. it was a good call linking it to an earlier story series via Cori. TBH i think including the Sweet Heat device is a step in the wrong direction it’s pretty disappointing, there is no sane reason why she would agree to this procedure! Having group sex straight after the implant is bizarre, it was supposed to cause discomfort for a day or so afterwards, good to know they’ve got her welfare at heart.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.