All Comments on 'The Sweetest Sin Pt. 10'

by momcum

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rjr_1954rjr_19548 months ago

I always enjoyed your work and the real life cut reading short (A horrible death in the family). I don't think you should stop, because I'm currently reading a story that is going on 40 chapters and still holds my interest. You are a stellar writer and I'd like to see more of your work.

Rj (from Chaos Coffee Klatch - in the Playground)

EroticlovingtbearEroticlovingtbear8 months ago

I've enjoyed this story very much. I wished you could have gotten one or two more chapters out of it. The story going into the births of the children and what Cassie was foreseeing their life going to . I look forward to reading your stories. Great job on this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would enjoy another story or two of you have them in you to write.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGale5 months ago

I have read the entire series and loved it, it is wonderfully written and told. It was difficult to follow when you shifted from Susan to Cassie for I feel they could have been two separate stand alone stories. I would have loved to read more about Mom and Son's relationship and the babies.

However, you have given yourself and opening to continue this story in your closing remarks about how the couples could live together in the future and start new lives together.

The story would have an easy flow from having new wives to having children to finally swapping lovers back and forth, a real communal sex filled living relationship.

Please, think about it. You are a very talented writer and it is not easy getting started and having a strong following, it takes some time and patience but I know it will come for you.

Keep up the great work that you do.................():\

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous