The Swinging Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audra grinned and slipped the tip of her right index finger up to the first joint in Clara's asshole and held it.

A couple of things happened in quick succession. Clara clenched her asshole around her finger. She also clenched her pussy. This caused Bernie's cock to twitch deep inside Clara. This caused Clara to clench again. Audra watched the cock and pussy in front of her spasm for a bit and giggled, her finger being massaged by Clara's contractions. She loved sex. The more people, the better. The more cum and pussy juice she could savour, the better.

She waited and then slowly moved her finger, going deeper and deeper. She could feel Bernie's massive cock under her finger. He was moving it slightly, but she loved the feeling of his manhood penetrating another woman. She worked in her finger and was soon slowly pushing it in and out. Clara was making new sounds. Good sounds.

Eva reached over and spread Clara's ass cheeks a little wider and Clara moaned deeper when Audra had complete access and a view of her entire ass crack.

"Ooh!" said Audra. "Are you a little voyeuristic, my dear professor? Do you like knowing I'm staring right at my husband's cock fucking your tight pussy? That your juices are running down over his heavy balls? That I'm watching my finger violate the depths of your ass? Samuel and Eva are watching, too. Their eyes glued to your ass, your gaping asshole, and your dirty pussy. Are you loving this, Clara? Glad you came over to observe?"

Clara nodded her head vigorously.

"Are you going to give Bernie your asshole to fuck? Let him stick that massive cock all the way inside your asshole? He's going to fuck you so hard in the ass. Once he starts, he'll go all the way. He won't hold back. Are you ready, Professor MacQuarrie?"

"Yes!" came the quick, panting reply. "Yes! I'm ready!"

Audra looked at Eva who raised her eyebrows in pleasant surprise. Samuel was sitting forward and watching with his eyes round. Eva was stroking his cock gently to keep it hard and Audra could see the pre-cum oozing from his cock.

"Do you want Samuel to fuck your ass, too?"

Clara turned her head and stared at Samuel. "Yes!" She panted with desire. "Watch Bernie fuck my ass, then it's your turn, Samuel."

"Hmm. Maybe we can arrange that. Soon." Audra pushed deeper and buried her finger deep into Clara's ass. It slipped right in, and she grinned. She withdrew her finger and then plunged it back in. It gave her immense joy to watch what she was doing and to feel the tight grip Clara's ass clamped down on her finger. She was relaxing and getting looser. Soon Audra would add a second finger. Above all else, was the beautiful image of Clara's most amazing ass, spread by Eva, with Audra's finger buried in her asshole, and Bernie's thick cock deep inside her pussy.

Clara grunted. She squirmed against Bernie, mashing her tits and hard nipples against his chest muscle and hair. Audra continued her assault on her ass and waves and waves of pleasure started radiating out of her rectum and asshole. She could feel Audra's finger pressing on Bernie's cock and pressing it against the front wall of her vagina. She lifted her face and looked down at Bernie. His eyes were closed, and his mouth hung open. She could see the pleasure on his face. She smiled and buried her face in his strong, thick neck. His cock was stroking inside her vagina perfectly.

What would it be like with a cock there and one in my ass? Could I take two? Clara's hips thrust along with Audra's finger in her ass. She loved how Eva and Samuel were watching her get sodomised by Audra's slender finger. Audra would wiggle her finger and pleasure radiated out of Clara's entire groin. She had never been fucked and ass-fingered at the same time. It was a night of firsts, and Clara wanted more.

Audra lifted her index finger and joined her middle finger. She pressed them both into Clara's ass and Clara moaned loudly. A good sound. A happy sound. Eva beside her grinned, grabbed the lube off the floor, and squirted a liberal amount over Audra's fingers and Clara's asshole.

Audra's fingers slipped inside with ease and Clara's hips moved a little faster.

Audra added a third finger and Bernie moaned this time along with Clara.

"Soon, honey," she said to Clara, but doubted she heard her.

Audra pushed deeper and felt Clara's sphincter completely relax. Audra nodded at Eva. It was time.

Audra grabbed Bernie's cock by the base and tugged. Bernie knew the drill and pulled out of Clara completely. Eva squirted lube, Audra stroked it along Bernie's glistening cock, lined him up and held him against Clara's asshole. Her asshole had slammed shut.

Eva stroked Clara's lower back. "Relax, honey. You're gonna love this based on what we've seen so far. Relax, let him in."

Clara pushed herself back onto Bernie's cock. His cockhead suddenly felt twice the size to her. She pushed down, determined to get it in. She felt the resistance. Her sphincter suddenly didn't want to relax. Clara pushed with her bowels and Bernie's cockhead slipped past her sphincter. She clamped down on it. A gentle burn was her reward. Her ass clamped harder.

"Relax," murmured Eva. "He's in but try to relax."

Bernie held himself still. His time would come if he had the patience. He couldn't believe he was in the asshole of Professor Clara MacQuarrie. He smiled.

Clara tried to breathe normally. Eva stroked her lower back to relax her, but it was Bernie's hard manly chest and chest hair against her breasts that relaxed her finally. She sank into the carpet of his chest and pushed with her bowels, and he slipped inside what felt like four inches.

"That's two inches! Eight to go!" chirped Audra and Clara snorted.

"Fuck!" growled Clara in a low tone. "It's so massive! I'm going to need an adult diaper after this!"

Everything stopped for a moment and then everyone broke out laughing. The mild tension evaporated, and Clara shook with laughter on top of Bernie. She couldn't believe she was this exposed to her friends with Bernie's monster cock stuffed into her ass. They were all looking at it; her asshole stretched and hugging his gigantic cock. She felt slutty. Dirty. On display.

I am loving this, she thought, shivering as Bernie's cock twitched and she felt it deep in her bowels. It was a foreign and strange sensation. She felt goosebumps rise all over her flesh. She loved how her tits and nipples brushed against his chest hair. But mostly she loved all the eyes on her, watching the former Dean of the university and Head of the English Department, get buggered and fucked raw. Her orgasms were lined up like airplanes at a busy airport; ready to take off at a moment's notice.

Audra tugged on Bernie's cock, and he gently pulled free. Before Clara could complain, she felt Audra's tongue on her sphincter. She gasped and tried to look back, not believing Audra was licking her asshole that had just had a cock in it, but Bernie held her head in the crook of his neck.

"Shh," he said. "She's relaxing you. Enjoy it. Audra loves this. Especially a gape. I bet she's finger-banging herself."

Audra lifted her mouth for a moment to reply. "Of course." She returned to licking Clara's asshole, digging deep into the small, gaped opening. Her own fingers plunged into her vagina, and she thumbed her clit.

She pulled back, and Eva squirted more lube into Clara's asshole right on cue. Audra grabbed Bernie's cock and pressed the bulging head to Clara's perfect asshole. He let Clara do all the work and like the pro she was becoming, she lowered herself down on his cock and it popped past the ring. She clamped down and then relaxed. She pushed down and felt inches of Bernie's cock bury itself inside her and stretch out her asshole beyond what she thought it could take.

"He's gonna rip me in half!" she complained out loud, but secretly she was relishing it. She tried to control her breathing. The feeling of his hot, hard, living man flesh deep inside where it shouldn't be, thrilled her to no end. She could feel his heat. She adored hard cocks. She loved everything about them. The silky softness of the skin and how it slid along the hard inner core. Mostly she loved how they filled her holes with the emotional satisfaction of receiving male flesh into her female body.

"Nonsense," replied Eva. "Audra and I have both taken him in the ass. Anyway, Samuel's thicker. Wait till you try him."

"Slow and easy, okay Bernie?" ordered Audra. "Nice and easy. Get her used to it."

"Yes, dear," replied Bernie, grinning like a fool.

Audra lightly flicked one of his testicles. "Less cheek!"

Bernie yelped and agreed.

Bernie started to slowly pull back, and then back in, careful to not add any more depth. Clara hissed and Eva squirted more lube. Bernie continued to methodically push and when Audra stroked his balls, he pushed deeper. Clara moaned.

Bernie was halfway in Clara's ass when she surprised them again. She pushed herself higher until her hands on Bernie's shoulders were enough and she drove herself down, relentlessly pushing Bernie all the way into her ass. She hissed in pain but didn't stop. Audra and Eva sat back on their heels, spellbound. Clara sank all the way down until Bernie was balls deep inside her ass.

"Oh my God," moaned Clara. "That's amazing!"

She lifted herself up only a little and then dropped back down. Bernie found her ass cheeks and lifted her. Clara smiled with her eyes screwed shut, but the smile was twisted to the side with carnal desire. An expression of slutty lust crossed her features and then her eyes snapped open and bore into Bernie's.

"Okay, mister, time to fuck the professor!" she declared and rode high and dropped, shocking everyone. Her ass cheeks undulated in Bernie's tight grip. Her tits bounced high and swung from side to side. Clara would rise, helped by Bernie's strength, and let gravity drop her down his full length.

"Wow!" declared Audra, words escaping her.

Clara lifted high on her knees straddling Bernie, with her arms straight, her hands on Bernie's thick shoulders, and grinned down at him, before dropping her weight on his cock and letting it drive into her bowels. She did it over and over. She loved the feeling of his cock as it pulled out of her, scrapping the inside of her rectum. Then driving it back inside where it burned so delightfully. His massive cockhead and shaft, pressed through the rectal membrane to caress the inside of her vagina. It was a mixture of sensations.

Her vagina poured her wetness all over Bernie's thighs and the leather couch. Thankfully, Audra had placed towels down.

Audra stood and reached around Clara to lift and hold her tits. Eva snuck her head past Clara's right arm and licked at her nipples.

Then Bernie and Clara really started to fuck. Bernie started lifting his hips to drive his cock in and out with force. Clara started making a sound deep in her throat. Her eyes were clenched shut and the nails of her hands dug deep into the muscles of Bernie's shoulders. He felt nothing other than the pleasure of his cock filling the ass of this amazing woman.

Her beauty and raw sexuality captivated him. His wife was spectacular in bed, but Clara was off the scales. This demure, pouty, aloof woman had transformed from respectable professor to a complete slut. He didn't know which one he respected more, but at the moment, it was all he could do not to cum prematurely. She needed this; he could sense, and he would give her as much as she was able to take.

Clara moaned and spoke, and it sounded like a stranger. She started off quiet, barely intelligible, but she got louder and louder.

"Fuck my ass. Fill me. Drive it into me. I'm such a slut. I deserve this. Drive that cock into me. Fuck the professor! Fuck the prim and proper out of me! Degrade me. Fuck me! Ungh. It's so deep! So BIG!" Spit flew from her mouth and splashed on Bernie's face and chest. "Fuck me! Harder! Come on! Fuck me! That's it! That's it! Yes! Yes! YES! Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!"

Bernie sped up and thrust harder, loving the sensation of his entire length driving into her hot ass. He was fucking the most uptight, prim, and proper, professor at the university. He had lusted after her for years and now he was in her ass, and she was loving it. She was a whore at her core. A dirty fucking slut.

"You're my dirty fucking slut! Just a fucking whore who needs all her holes filled and fucked. Take my cock!"

Clara moaned and dropped onto Bernie's large mass, pressing herself as tight as she could against him. Bernie's hips took over and kept driving his cock in and out of her ass. Clara was making strange sounds.

Audra touched his balls at one point, and he shook his head. "No! Don't touch! Trigger!" was all he managed. He looked up at the angel on top of him. She was practically drooling. Her head swept from side to side, but not once did she fail to meet his needful thrusts. Her face was alight with pleasure and for a moment Bernie was lost in the pure beauty of it. Her mouth was curled into a sultry self-satisfied smile as his cock ploughed deep inside her ass. It had been a long time since he could let loose and drive his entire length in a woman's vagina or ass without fear of hurting them. When he had fucked her tight hot pussy, he had felt his cockhead smashing something inside her, but it seemed to pleasure her. It equally turned her on with his cock in her ass. He didn't relent. She was born to fuck.

He was ready to cum. He was only barely holding on. He no longer felt in charge, but he felt almost like a passenger to Clara; something to pleasure her with and only taken along for a ride, forgotten in her bliss. But he couldn't get past the beauty of her mature face. He looked down between them and saw her gorgeous grey-haired bush, her pussy leaking her wetness onto his stomach. Clara the Professor oozed pure sexuality. Fighting his own orgasm became the centre of his being and purpose.

Then he simply lost the battle and his cock erupted. He cried out with the intensity of it. It was pleasure and pain.

Le petit mort, he thought as his orgasm rose to startling heights.

Clara barely registered him cuming and continue to ride him relentlessly, changing the delivery of his orgasm. He had no control over it. He came almost painfully, and with Clara not stopping, it suddenly grew larger, surprising him. To Bernie, it felt like a double orgasm. In reality, he experienced one long, prolonged, release. He cried out again as his cock erupted gouts of cum deep inside Clara's bowels, deeper than any man had ever cum inside her.

To Audra, she had never heard or seen Bernie cum like that. He looked in deep pain, but knew it was deep pleasure. The noises that escaped him were primal with an edge of fear to it that sent shivers down her spine. Clara was relentless. She continued to drive down on her husband's cock. She was pushing with her hands on his shoulders. Audra blinked and saw blood welling around a finger in Bernie's shoulder. She looked at Eva and Samuel and saw the same stunned look on their faces as was probably on hers.

Clara kept fucking Bernie. His cum ran from her ass and down his shaft and over his empty balls. Clara cried out and moved her hands from Bernie's shoulders to grab his face with both hands. She gripped him tight and stared into his stunned face.

"Fuck me! Deeper! Give me more! FUCK MY ASS!"

Bernie dug deep and jack hammered his hips. He kept it up for about twenty seconds and then felt his gas run dry. Then Clara came.

It started silent. She suddenly stopped and leaned back, her weight quickly supported by Audra's fumbling hands on her back. Her arms hung limp by her sides, dangling and forgotten. Her head rolled back, and a deep moan escaped her throat. In a blink she leaned forward and methodically drove Bernie's cock in and out of her ass. Audra could see just how hard her sphincter was clenching Bernie's cock. For a moment, they thought she was going to pull off when she lifted high enough that Bernie's cockhead appeared from her sphincter, but then she dropped back down hard and came, screaming like a banshee.

They didn't know what she said. Words—garbled and sounding foreign—spewed from her. Her pussy sprayed all over Bernie's abdomen in three forceful squirts which splashed across Eva, Samuel, and Audra. Clara shook all over and then, like a puppet with the strings cut, she collapsed on Bernie and lay limp, still breathing hard.

"Holy shit," murmured Audra into the sudden silence.

Eva shook Clara's exhausted form and gently swept wet strands of hair from her eyes and face. "Clara? You all right, honey?"

Clara murmured something unintelligible.

Eva looked at Audra as if to say, 'what the fuck', but Audra shrugged.

"That was the hardest I ever saw someone cum," Eva said.

Audra nodded and then looked over at Samuel. His erection looked painfully hard, and he was stroking himself.

"Baby! Look how hard you are! Want relief?"

Samuel nodded but kept looking at Clara's ass.

"Oh, you want a piece of that, huh?"

"Yeah," he replied and licked his lips. "I need to fuck that asshole. That was spectacular."

"She spent, hon."

Clara drew in a deep, shuddering breath and they watched her, but she lay still again. Bernie stroked her back. His cock twitched in her ass, releasing the last of his cum into her bowels.

"I've never cum like that," he said, wonder in his voice. "It started and then I thought I lost it. Then it came screaming back. My stomach muscles were trying to pump cum from me. Then it didn't end. I swear I came twice. Jesus, she's a great fuck. Wow. Samuel, you're gonna love Professor MacQuarrie."

Clara made a happy sound.

Audra climbed past Clara and kissed Bernie. "Baby, that was awesome to watch. You okay?"

He nodded and looked over Clara's head to her face, lying on his shoulder. Her face was toward them with her eyes closed. A spit bubble grew and shrank on her lips, refusing to pop. "Better than okay. But I'm worried about her."

"She cut your shoulder, look," replied Audra and pointed at the blood on his shoulder. She spat on her hand and wiped at the blood. It was only a minor cut from a fingernail.

"I never felt that."

"You two were zoned all the way."

"It must be the molly..."

Samuel stood and found a joint and lit up.

Clara stirred and lifted her head. A line of drool connected her mouth to Bernie's chest. "I need more coke..."

Bernie laughed. "Nope," he stood effortlessly, lifting Clara with him. "You need a shower. Come on, professor. I'll take care of you. That alright, ladies?"

Audra smiled up at her husband. He had a thing for washing his women. It was something he did and enjoyed after taking care of his ailing mother for years. He loved to wash and rinse hair, and Audra could never turn him down. It wasn't sexual—it was intimate, but it made Bernie feel good about himself. "Sure, baby. Have fun, Clara."

Bernie sat up on the couch, easily lifting Clara with him. She clung to him. Bernie flexed his thigh muscles and stood, holding Clara by the ass cheeks, and with her clutching him around his massive neck and shoulders. She looked tiny against him. Cum dripped from her ass. He strutted away and upstairs to the bathroom, his cock still hard and buried in her ass.

Eva stood and looked at Samuel. "My ass is free, honey. Care for a quickie?"

Samuel nodded, his cock still hard and looking painfully in need of release. He loved fucking his wife's perfect ass, but he still had images of Clara's performance in his head. He had never seen a woman so openly sexual and demanding as he had watching her fuck her own ass with Bernie's dick. It was the only way to explain it. She was the Anal Queen, and he wanted a piece of that.

Audra smiled at Eva. "Can I use a strap-on on you?"