All Comments on 'The Switch Ch. 02'

by makemeesubmit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4094 months ago

Very hot!!! Anxious to see where this goes!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She admits she has no interest in him for anything other than a toy to frustrate and antagonize. She admits she’s been cheating behind his back for months. She admits she’s been a cum dump for multiple men she doesn’t know at someone else’s command. 1) Gross. 2) Just divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Shut this bullshit down!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

This is something I don’t understand, they haven’t had sex in 3 weeks and she’s mad because he’s jerking off?

Does she want a husband or a eunuch? A sexless servant. Does she want him to be gay? Does she want to emasculate him?

It doesn’t matter if this turns him on. People like doing heroin and meth but a responsible spouse would NOT encourage it because it would dominate and control their life.

A responsible spouse, a partner, knows where to draw the line and in this case, neither of them do. They are so caught up in their addiction they can’t see the damage it will do to them, their marriage and their psyches.

And that’s why I rated this a one. You paint it like it’s a wonderful experience bereft of consequence or penalty. You weave a tale and because it turns them on, that makes it wonderful. Addiction isn’t a wonderful thing, it’s a an insidious snake that demands greater and greater sacrifice to feed off the host until that person is a shell of themselves.

And if you’re going to paint a picture, at least have the courage to write a realistic one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fuck this slut. The minute she left to fuck someone else. j went in the bathroom and pulled my dick out of toy cage locked on his dick. I would have bagged up all of her shit, and throw all the bags out on the front yard. Making sure to take pictures of her stuff. Then sent her a text, telling her your divorcing her, and if she wanted stuff, she better come get the bags now before the someone takes it..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@Whackdoodle "Oh my God, the story doesn't promote good morals or teach children how they should behave." I don’t understand how a censor from the Soviet Union got onto a site with porn stories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's a very good story about a woman who has her husband under full control even to the point that SHE calls the shots and even has her own Dom and Domme. Even at the end when she explained everything to him then walked off to shower. But as I read some of the other comments it just shows me why I don't allow commenting! You have a bunch of assholes who can never say anything good about someone's stories! Who the fuck's fantasies are they? Good article, makemeesubmit. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I do not understand if it had been me or anyone else half sain we would have pack up clothes and left for parts unknown to think this out. Let her figure out where you are and why.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous