All Comments on 'The Taming of the Lady Harrington Pt. 02'

by subslutjenna

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The cage is a toy

An idiot removes it in under 30 seconds without the key. The problem with this mess is that you seem to assume he's a complete moron with no sense of pride or self respect. When she becomes a porn star will he not simply take a video of her and show it to all her friends and family, thereby ending 99% of her relationships? You simply don't think about realistic consequences.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Classic Story

This story is on its way to becoming a classic like Owned Teacher by thumb and The Mortgage by Marlissa. Michelle has her victims (including Gregory) so tightly focused on what's happening to them right now that they never see what's coming. The prior comment misses the point. Gregory won't do that because he likes what's happening. And if he takes his own video, who cares? Porn stars fuck on film; it's supposed to become public. People pay to watch. Long before Gregory might rebel, Michelle will be marketing videos of her new stars. I can't wait to see Michelle force Lady Harrington into full-time porn star lifestyle. Trapsing around the estate in skimpy latex and stripper heels! Keep going and ignore the grinches. Toxis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous