The Teenage Dominatrix Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria's right foot came from behind him and landed on his balls; it wasn't a forceful kick, but the unexpected nature of the strike caught Simon by surprise and he burst into yells. Anne-Marie strapped a ball-gag on her client and nodded towards her niece, who selected a wooden paddle and began to rhythmically pound his pasty backside with the mahogany weapon.

Anne-Marie applied silver, weighted clamps to his nipples and swapped her whip for a cane. Simon squealed as the thin strip of wood smashed against his thighs, chest and occasionally, his exposed prick. Every time he moved his body, the weights swung wildly and pulled on his nipples.

Stephen was in awe. He could only imagine the smorgasbord of pain that the upstanding member of the establishment was receiving at the hands of the two wicked dommes. The politician screamed and cried into his ball-gag as the blows rained down on him. Relentlessly.

Both the women paused for a pint glass of water each and wiped the sweat from their brows before continuing. A short timeout amid a brutal attack.

Victoria stopped and Stephen watched the sexy Latex-clad teenager her pull a large foam covered bench from the wall. It was wider than a single bed, and the young domme assembled the collapsible furniture in just a couple of minutes. Victoria walked in front of the MP and stared directly at him. "Nicely beaten," she remarked, and unclipped his gag. "Say thank you."

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you, Goddess." She smiled. Anne-Marie stepped into and fastened a stout leather harness around her body and then clipped a large black dong on the protruding clip. She rolled a condom down the shaft and picked one of the lube bottles in the dungeon.

"What would all your supporters think of you right now?" Victoria taunted. She picked up a Polaroid camera and pointed at him. "Smile, we can do your next election photograph!" He shook his head and panted. The anguish on his face as Victoria clicked the button and bright white light flooded the room, was greater than anything the cane, whip, paddle or flogger had managed. "You can have this when you have done everything I want to do to you," she remarked. "And you do want this, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress." Anne-Marie reached above the bound politician's head and unclipped his hands from the ceiling. He groaned as she guided him to the bench and pushed him so he landed face up on soft leather-coated foam. The dominatrix grabbed his ankles and hauled them to her shoulder, as she stood at the head of the bench.

Stephen watched intently as she applied lubricant to her rubber-gloved hands and slowly pressed against the middle-aged man's rosebud. The politician groaned as her first finger slipped in, and then the second. Stephen knew how that felt; it was a moment of loving bliss. His own arse fluttered around the intruding butt plug, and he felt a sense of longing as Anne-Marie finger-fucked the MP's butt-hole.

The Goddess replaced her finger with the first two inches of the black rubber dong. He hadn't noticed Victoria don a larger strap-on and walk past him, flicking his erect cock. "Sexy, huh?" She teased. She put two blue triangles on the seat, although Stephen couldn't see what they were, and she strode to the other end of the bench, knelt on it and pushed her dong into the face of the grunting MP.

"Suck it," she demanded, and he pushed his head backwards.

His lips eagerly devoured the black cock in front of him, and she cackled as she leant forward to fit more of the dildo into his mouth. The MP gobbled over two-thirds of the giant dong and gasped as Victoria worked her thick prick into his throat. "You're a lot of a fag, aren't you, really? Can't think why you vote against gay rights, given you're as bent as they come. I bet you wish that this was a real black dick, you disgusting piece of shit!" Anne-Marie reached forward and slapped Simon's erect cock as Victoria spoke, and for a few minutes, the two of them spit-roasted the middle-aged politician, hammering insults at him.

The sight mesmerised Stephen. His cock ached for attention and dripped pre-cum onto the floor below. He watched the sinful show with rapt attention as the two dommes defiled a respected member of the establishment; they degraded and violated him for his kinky sexual enjoyment.

When Victoria slipped her cock out of Simon's mouth, she wrapped a condom around her dildo and strode across the room to her bound classmate. "Your turn," she whispered into his ear, as she unclipped him from his fastenings with her right hand. She roughly turned him and pushed him against the wall; her fingers closed on the head of his butt-plug, rested against his anus.

The teenage dominatrix pressed his body against the cold brickwork, and Victoria dragged the plug towards her. His butt resisted, and then slowly parted as the bulb came free of his backside. She led him to the side of the bench and told him to wait.

Victoria selected a smaller, flesh-coloured dildo with a pair of dangling balls and passed it to her aunt. "He'll want that."

"Really, but..."

"Yes," she interrupted and clicked her fingers at the head of the MP's erect cock. "Kneel, face here," she demanded of her ex-classmate. Anne-Marie glanced at her niece and then Stephen, who gave her a smile as he clambered onto the bench. His cock bobbed inches from Simon's lips and he could feel the gentle warmth of the politician's breath across his wet cock head.

Victoria smothered her large, ridged dildo in lubricant and then forced Simon's legs further apart. The MP held the backs of his abused thighs to present his hole to the dominatrices, and Victoria pushed them more open.

The tip of her, much bigger, prick pressed against the politician's rosebud. He groaned into Stephen's dick. Victoria held Simon's erect cock with her left hand and touched the top of Stephen's head, pushing it down towards the dripping manhood of the infamous politician.

Stephen knew what Victoria expected. He had read about these encounters in the stories and seen the "forced-bi" pornography videos. His muscles didn't hesitate, his mind had long decided it was something he needed to experience. His lips opened and his tongue touched the warm, wet glans of the middle-aged man.

He felt a shiver of excitement transcend his spine. The musky taste was slick but not unpleasant, and he felt Victoria's hands press down further on the back of his head.

While this happened, Anne-Marie worked the cold wetness of lubricant into the teenager's whorl and Simon had taken the dangling Stephen's erect cock in his mouth. Stephen grunted as Anne-Marie worked the white dildo into his backside, up to the hilt. He swore into the erect prick sliding between his lips and felt Victoria gently stroke his hair.

Encouragement. He took more and more of the cock in his mouth; he reached his gag reflex after a third of the shaft was inside, and he backed off to gently suck and caress the glans and the frenulum.

It felt natural. As Anne-Marie ploughed his arse and Simon deep-throated him, every part of his body was alive and swimming with sexual enjoyment. It was bliss. Unlike anything he had ever experienced. His mind was agog with the combined action of Anne-Marie stuffing his backside, smashing his prostate, with Simon's furious sucking and the humiliation of being a cocksucker. It was a feeling he wanted to last forever.

Victoria pounded the MP. Her body slammed into his backside and caused his entire body to shake. Anne-Marie was more measured, but he felt Simon's body quiver and his cock pulse. Stephen instinctively rolled his tongue over the slit and felt the first jet of semen hit the tip of his tongue.

Simon's waves of ecstasy flooding his mouth were the ultimate degradation for him. He could not stop and his body, teetering on the edge of orgasm, climaxed. He shot his cum into the body of another man for the first time in his life. Every fibre in his being sparkled and peaked as erotic energy swept through his flesh to leave him squealing.

The MP groaned into the squirting cock as the teenage seed pooled against his tongue. Stephen's body shook as the orgasm drained his balls of cum, and he collapsed forwards; Anne-Marie allowed the dildo to slip from his backside.

Simon ran his tongue around Stephen's cock to get the last residue of cum. "C'mon you," Victoria snapped and tugged at her classmate. "Both of you, face up on the floor." Anne-Marie shook her head, but Victoria smiled. "It's fine," she whispered. "It's not new."

"But..."

"Trust me," Victoria whispered as she took the blue funnels and put them in the mouth of each of the men, lying next to each other on the floor. She hummed, looked at them both and unzipped her crotch. She knelt over the face of the MP. "Let's wash that nasty cum out of your mouth," she called and released a squirt of pee into the funnel that drained into the mouth of the politician. The MP grunted. "Even my friend is going to drink some of our waste. Stop being a baby, Simon. Swallow my piss."

Anne-Marie hesitated as the middle-aged domme knelt over Stephen. Victoria held her hand, and smiled, as the two women in unison released their bladders to fill the funnels with a couple of cups of strong, acrid urine.

Stephen's cock twitched once more. Anne-Marie's pungent liquid burnt in the back of his throat. It was nasty and disgusting. "These guys are utter filth," Victoria commented loudly. "Two erect cocks as we piss in their mouths." She cackled, rose to her feet and watched the liquid drain from the funnel.

Anne-Marie did the same, and Victoria guided her friend out of the dungeon so Simon could get dressed. She placed the Polaroid in the top pocket of the politician's white shirt, hung up by the door with a smile. "See you when I get back from Amsterdam," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," Simon chanted.

"Wow!" Stephen muttered as they entered Victoria's bedroom. "Can I get a glass of water? I need to..."

"Wash the taste of my aunt's piss from your mouth," Victoria giggled. "Sure." They skipped down the stairs and took a drink each. She leant on the counter. "He's the only punter I'm allowed to lead with," she told her classmate. "He loves being dominated by a young domme. Anne-Marie used to play with a twenty-five-year-old friend, but for Simon the younger the better. He just adores it, and that's part of the deal, but he makes my skin crawl. What is it with the establishment fetishizing younger women? Half the male cabinet, judges and royals want to fuck with the youngest women they can. If I was fourteen, he'd like it more. Horrible, horrible person."

"He's very lucky to have you do that to him," Stephen muttered and followed the domme as Victoria stepped into the cool August evening and sat on the bench with her glass of cider.

She watched Stephen sit opposite her. "You know you're bisexual now. On the Kinsey scale. That's done on sexual encounters, so you'll always be bi."

"Well, I..."

"No doubt about it. You're a slave to cock and cunt."

"But..."

Victoria laughed and gulped at her drink. "That physical workout in hot Latex makes me thirsty. And sweaty." She took a big lungful of air, and looked up to see Anne-Marie step outside, still wearing her Latex outfit.

"Victoria, scram," Anne-Marie snapped. Her niece pouted at the serious expression from her aunt, but walked away from her friend. The dominatrix sat on the bench beside Stephen. "I need to speak to you. I think that Victoria... Victoria and I, went too far with you today. That was unfair and ..."

"I'm fine," Stephen cried out. "That was... eye-opening."

"Stephen, truthfully, is it that really what you wanted or what you think Victoria wanted?" Stephen mumbled and Anne-Marie exhaled sharply. She put a hand on his knee. "I think you don't know what you want, deep down. You want to go on an all-you-can-eat buffet of experiences, and my niece is happy to give you that. But being vulnerable with someone you trust is what BDSM is all about. It's much more of a mental torment than anything Victoria or anyone else will inflict with a cane, and that is a greater risk. You two need to sit down and have a discussion about what you want to achieve from your exploration, or you may end up getting burnt. And that has to come from you and..."

"Oh, Anne-Marie," Victoria sighed and strode up the path.

"This was private. I don't want you listening in," her aunt snapped. "Go away."

"No! I know exactly what his fantasies are. I've seen his browser history, the stories he reads and likes, and shares. I've seen his reaction to them. Tonight wasn't just what the MP wanted to get his rocks off, but what Stephen wanted to explore. He's been practicing blowjobs on dildos for the last week. Please give me some credit, I will force no one to do something they don't want to do. I've learnt from the best."

"It's not that simple, Victoria."

"It is," she replied. Victoria sat at the table and gulped from her drink, staring directly at the senior dominatrix. "Now, I am sweaty and I need a shower. You need a shower. Our Latex needs cleaning and his Latex needs washing. That playroom needs cleaning and tidying. And this little shit is going to do it. In whatever outfit I choose."

"Oh, leave it," Anne-Marie sighed. "I'll clean it after I've had a drink and packed for tomorrow."

"No, he'll do it tonight. And then he can go home. And if he doesn't do a good enough job of it, I'll make him walk home in the Maid's Outfit. Midnight if I have to." Victoria looked at her aunt as she spoke. "Stephen, go clean the dungeon in the frilly panties that are in the top drawer of the chest in the play space."

"Yes, of course," he replied and scrambled to his feet.

"Oh, and bring me another cider and get my aunt more wine." Anne-Marie scowled at her crowing niece. "No point having a dog and barking yourself, is there?"


12