All Comments on 'The Temptations of Dee Pt. 10'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mack_minemack_mineover 3 years ago

Very well written crimfolk, a nice build up to the story. Eagerly waiting for the next part and hopefully not the last one.. keep writing her stories... there are so many different angles at play here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot humiliating story of Dee

Twenty five year old Tamika will dominate 40 year old Dee as her slave as she puts her hard to work pleasurizing her molten pussy. After Shaka impregnates Dee. Tamika will get black lawyers to help Dee file for divorce to screw her husband many times over on the alimony to be paid.

Keep on writing this erotic story!

Karen_48Karen_48over 3 years ago

Another terrific chapter. Well worth the wait. Thanks. - Jim.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

I love this series, just plain fuckin' fantastic. White, middle class wife's conversion from teacher to fully fledged black cock slut. She's ready to be black bred, and I'll lay money on her being inked before long, a QoS tat in a very personal place just for starters! Shaka's gonna enjoy breeding her.

Dee_PurpleDee_Purpleover 3 years ago
Amazing once again

The sexual storytelling of Crimfolk is among the best. The rich details. The subtle emotions and feelings expressed by the characters. It all adds up to compelling and highly erotic reading. Please keep it going!! Five stars!

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 3 years ago

Awesome story ...best of the best Hope we do not have to wait 3 months before the next chapter ;-)

Keep the good work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work

Great bit of writing, think it’s time for a new wardrobe tighter fitting where hiding those pierced nipples will be almost impossible. She definitely needs some ink qos

Siska100Siska100over 3 years ago

The story gets better with every instalment. Keep on writing about Dee, Shaka's and Izeye's friends. I can't wait to read what comes next. There's bound to be ink and other piercings in Dee's future. But what I'm really looking forward to is finding out how David will adjust to his new reality. Will he be easy to manage like Linda said or will he be the mean bastard that'll fight beck and nails to spite Dee and deprive her of her children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Celebrating shaka’s emblem

Perhaps Dee could dance at the cockpit with her naval piercing celebrating Shaka’s claim. How about a VCH with a Taylor motif

slovak82slovak82over 3 years ago
nice

I like this story, though I feel author is having some hard time not really knowing where to go with it ;-). Go on, but add some fire, dude. It is good to read, I liked the way she became a slut for black cocks. I think the school motif was little bit underused, maybe she could do more in the school? Well, it is up to You. I do wait for next part, keep writing!

crimfolkcrimfolkover 3 years agoAuthor

Do I know where the story is going? Yes. I'm more worried that everyone else does too! Thanks for the comment slovak and I hope you'll continue to enjoy the story. I'm happy to let the school motif rest in this story but I may return to it elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We want more

We want more We want more We want more We want more

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyover 2 years ago

REACTIONS to – “The Temptation of Dee” I still don’t like this Black Cuckold stories for everything Black is always written in Hyperbole or Superlatives – this story however is very well written by a MASTER Storyteller. You not only pulled into this story but almost accept it even not totally. I liked it when Dee actually admitted and said or thought, “Dee had to be honest with herself. She had no problem with how Anna and Kent lived their life but that wouldn't be for her. Her husband would never accept the cuckold role and she would have lost any remaining respect for him if he had. No matter how convenient it would have been.” Many a time she hinted enough to say that many people of her family and acquaintances would look down on her for doing what she did – but that was there problem. Deep down I get the feeling she knew it was all blown out of proportion especially by its protagonists! Yes, and I know its fiction – your story – your decision – this is just my honest opinion as a south African of African ancestry! Must you be so cruel to David who does not appear much seeing as we got to know the story from Dee’s perspective and let’s be honest – she not very reliable for she is not only enamored by the Black Cuckolding Lifestyle; she’s totally in love with it. I also did not like that David got so humiliated and loosing not only his wife, which we suspected a long time ago, but must he lose his job too? All in all – a very good and well written story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 has been submitted and Chalenge 6 is one-third complete so should follow by the end of the month if all goes well. Thanks for all the support and kind comments