The Temptations of Dee Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,221 Followers

"Oh yeah," she encouraged and eased her legs apart. Dre didn't need too much of an invitation. He grasped her buttocks firmly and got to work eating white pussy. At the same time Pops mouth moved to Dee's breast. His pink tongue flicking out to work a nipple.

Malik moved forward - his athletic young body naked and ready. His cock already hard and bobbing in front of him as he stepped forward. Her hand found him and her fingers gently grasped the hard shaft. Hard for her, ready for her. Her thoughts were spoken for her by Pops. "Seems we ain't needin' no mo' prelims - time we took this next door. He picked Dee up and took her through the door before gently placing her on the big bed. She quickly got to her knees on the mattress and stretched out her hands for him. He moved forward and her fingers found his belt and worked quickly - undoing first it and then his pants. The tent in his shorts was obvious and gratifying. It seemed her ex-pupils were looking forward to this as much as she was.

The shorts were disposed of and Dee could finally give Pops the attention he so richly deserved. She took him into her mouth and worked her tongue on the thick head of his cock. Her times with Shaka and his friends had given her skills. Malik and Dre both moved forward and were taken in hand. Dee didn't need her hands to keep Pops happy. She nuzzled and licked and worshipped his hard Black shaft. Every second built her excitement and anticipation for what she knew would come next. Skilled fingers found her pussy. She didn't know whose fingers they were and she didn't much care.. Did it matter? They were all her men tonight and she belonged to all of them.

She felt her cheek gently tapped with something hard and warm. She giggled with pleasure again. She was going to be a busy girl tonight! Then she transferred her mouth to Dre's cock - automatically noted the little differences. He wasn't quite as thick but he was just as hard, just as excited to be with her.

She felt her body grasped and moved back on the bed. They were strong fit young men - perfectly capable of manhandling her any way they liked but they were being gentle at the moment. She knew to go with the flow - suddenly felt something beneath her other than the mattress. Hands grasped her hips as she was sat down onto Bobo's eager mouth. That young man had clearly been tutored well on how to eat pussy! His tongue was rapidly seeking out her most sensitive and pleasurable areas.

"Oh fuck..." gasped Dee.

Three of her men laughed in response. "Shame on you Teach using a bad word like that." That was Dre's mocking tone. Bobo couldn't laugh - he was too busy - but he pulled a black hand off her butt and brought it back with a modest but pleasing sound. Pops moved in and soul-kissed her as his friends' hands moved over her body. He eased back and Malik and Dre almost lunged in to take hold of her breasts and work her nipples with their eager tongues. Things were going real well from where Dee was sitting! The familiar building rush of sensations. Familiar now - but only since she had given herself to real men, to Black men.

Again it was as if Pops could read her mind. "You a Black man's woman Teach?" He asked with a confident smile as he looked deep into her eyes.

"Yes," she gasped as her body reacted to another virtuoso series of moves by Bobo's mouth on her pussy.

"Time you proved it," was all Pops said.

Dee felt a moment's disappointment as Bobo moved out from under her. Then she saw the big Black cock standing up hard against his muscular torso. It looked so beautiful. She got on her hands and knees and went to him. She took hold of his cock and gave herself a second to thrill at the contrast between her pale fingers and the jet-Black skin of his shaft. She knew just how good it would look as it slid into her pussy, as it claimed its prize. She felt a strong wave of sexual desire surge through her. She knew she was ready for them and ready to do anything for them.

The bed shifted again. Once more she felt fingers at her opening. She knew that now she needed more than that.

"Fuck me - I need you to fuck me," she moaned and then moved her mouth back around Bobo's hard cock. His hand came up to smooth her hair away from her face.

"Yeah - thass right. Give Teach what she's needing."

She was wet and ready for them. Pops' first touch had tod him that and now he moved forward, lined up his cock and pushed forward. That white pussy was hungry for his nigga dick. Big as he was she seemed to draw him in with a warm velvet grasp. He savoured it for a moment and then began to fuck her.

"Oh fuck yes - do it." She just registered the cocky smile on Bobo's face before she dropped her mouth back onto him.

"You hear the lady - fuck her good," crowed Malik. Dre was just watching, his dark eyes glittering with lust. His hand slowly moving up and down his own cock.

She knew that they'd all been thinking about this moment since the first time she walked into that room to meet them. At first just fantasising about it, then wondering if it could happen and then realising that she wanted it as much as they did. Weeks of anticipation and desire. Weeks of it - and she would be reaping all the rewards tonight. She moaned her pleasure and then got back to what she was there for, sucking and fucking her beautiful young Black men.

"Yeah - thass it - thass real good." It seemed Pops was enjoying it as much as she was. It felt like her pussy was made for taking his big Black cock. She felt his fingers as he held her hips and gently pushed forward and down. She knew what he wanted and arched her back a little.

"Fuck yeah - you got a fine booty for a white girl, Teach." His hand slapped her butt again. Dee smiled to herself as she continued to suck Bobo's cock. Seemed all those exercises really were paying off!

Pops pushed home a few more times and then she felt him withdraw. She almost unconsciously waggled her butt to get him to resume. Instead she felt another slap on her butt.

"Hold still Teach, let me get myself some of this fly pussy." It'd only registered with her that it was Malik's voice when she felt his hard cock push home. She shuddered and moaned at the intensity of it.

"Dre come get yo'self some of this. Teach has got some skills." The smaller man joined Bobo as they both knelt in front of her. Dee swapped her attentions between the two, always gently stroking one as she savoured and paid tribute to the other with her warm mouth and tongue. Pops slid a hand under her body to reach for and play with her erect nipples.

Sensations were coming at her from every angle. Malik wasn't holding back. He was fucking her with a determined and strong rhythmn. Her body was shifting forward and backwards onto the cock in her mouth and into the straying hands of Pops and Bobo. She felt a hand grip her hair.

"Don't be pulling back off that cock Teach, you know what you're here for." She knew alright. She was here to give pleasure and be pleasured, to fuck and be fucked. Four strong fit virile young men and with herself as the sole source of their attention. It was shockingly intense, undeniably resonant with her rediscovered sexuality. Pulses of joy and desire surging into the pleasure centre of her brain. Merely the situation, just knowing where she was and who she was with, might just have been enough. However, her young men were performing skilfully, manipulating her and using her just as her body craved. She was theirs and she wanted nothing more in the whole wide world.

There was another momentary pause behind her as Bobo and Malik switched places. A third hard Black cock pushed home into her hungry pussy as she concentrated on giving the best possible head to her ex-students. Bobo wasn't hanging around. He fucked her hard and fast, left her gasping and moaning and hanging on to both the cocks in front of her as her orgasm surged through her body.

"Hey bro - ease off. We getting some bomb head here." Dre was laughing as he chided his friend but Bobo eased a little and let her regain her equilibrium and resume her sucking of him and Malik.

Again a Black hand playfully slapped the pale mound of her buttock. "Teach was needing a little more. Gotta give prime pussy like this what she's needin'." He slapped her butt again and then pulled out as if satisfied by her reaction to him. Dre was replaced by Pops in front of her and soon Dee felt the fourth strong young cock of the night push its way into her body.

Dre began slowly moving his Black cock in and out of Dee's pussy with his strong fingers firmly gripping her butt. He didn't stay low key for long however - maybe he'd taken note of Bobo's comments. Soon he got into his rhythmn, his mouth firm and intent as he put all his effort into fucking Dee as hard and as deep as he possibly could. He was a small man but wiry and muscular. Keeping his left hand on her butt he moved his right up to the middle of her back and began to push down.

His friends eased back, aware that things had stepped up a notch. Dee gave a groan of lust, unable to concentrate on anything but he potent Black cock powering in and out of her pussy. Her arms buckled and her head went down to the bed pushed by Dre's insistent right hand. Dre was the smallest of the young men but he was wiry and strong nonetheless. He was in charge, taking what he desired, establishing his sexual power over his beautiful ex-teacher.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me - fuck me..." Dee's gabbled words weren't an order or an instruction nor even a request, they were a desperate plea. A cry of need from a woman who had been neglected by her white husband for far too long. Dre heard it and, his mouth set in a smile of triumph, powered on.

It was what Dee needed. Her body reacted to her young lover's insistent thrusts. She moaned and gasped her pleasure. Now only Dre's strong arms were holding her up and he decided to change things up again. With a firm movement he pulled out and turned Dee over. Then almost before she had caught her breath his body had moved up over her and his hard Black cock was back in her.

Now she could see his young intent face, his eyes holding hers with confident ease. He and his friends could see Dee's flushed cheeks, her sparking eyes, her nipples hard and erect, all the signs of her pleasure and need. She moaned her desire again as Dre got back into his relentless hard pounding rythmn. It wasn't subtle but it was just what she needed at that moment. She found herself almost sobbing, almost losing control.

"That white boy at home ever fuck you like that," laughed Pops.

She didn't answer. They all knew the answer already. That was why she was here. No white man could ever reproduce that addictive surge of joy she felt at being so wanted and desired by a real man, a Black man. Her man Shaka was the ultimate alpha but she'd come to understand why he allowed and encouraged her to 'play'. With these young men or a stranger at the club or with Bill over at his store. She wasn't just Shaka's woman she was a white woman for Black men, a Queen of Spades. She felt another surge of desire through every part of her as Dre continued to fuck her. The young man was doing all he could to please her and he was succeeding wonderfully.

Suddenly she saw his mouth tense and knew he was about to come. He pulled out and moved up her body. It caught her by surprise - she was so used to her men wanting to seed her as deep as they could. Before she knew it Dre was laying down five heavy spurts of his cum across her face. "Hey," she said in almost-mock protest. Fortunately she managed to close her eyes just in time but no thanks to young Dre! Even as Dee carefully wiped the cum from her eyelid she felt the next big Black cock nuzzling its way into her pussy. Her young men weren't hanging around.

This time it was Malik - setting a heavy rolling rhythmn of thrusts. Dee finally got to open her eyes again and saw his handsome young face as well as the tattoos on his arms. They weren't artistic designs like those on Shaka or Izeye. These were rough, maybe homemade efforts. Marks of this young man's background, his years behind bars. She moved her eyes back up to his - saw the satisfaction and the pleasure in them. Felt her own body react to his pleasure and his desire for her. So many foolish people would say she was being degraded. Dee knew better - she was being privileged. Malik moved down onto her and his lips found the gentle skin of her neck. She felt the suction there and knew he was marking her, marking her deliberately so that his friends and her husband would see.

Dee yelled her orgasm and her pussy tensed on Malik's thrusting cock. It was enough for him and he barely pulled out before laying a heavy load of his seed across her belly and tits.

Malik moved aside and Pops was immediately on her and in her. Restoring the heavy fast pounding that his two friends had set as the tempo.

"Oh God yes - FUCK MMEEEEEEE..." Dee howled into the night. Dre and Malik looked at each other and smiled. Teach was learning something tonight! Bobo saw lights on the window and moved across to check round the curtain. He moved across to the door.

Dee hadn't had time to come down from her last orgasm before Pops had set her sexual intensity building rapidly again. He had instinctively known what she needed. This wasn't a romantic evening, all five of them were there to fuck. To use each other for their mutual pleasure. Malik and Dre were sharing another joint having got their nut. Now it was Pop's turn. She saw beads of sweat emerging on his forehead - suddenly tasted salt as a drop splashed down onto her face. She savoured the taste - knew what she wanted to happen next.

"Don't waste yours Pops - I want to taste you."

She saw Pops' lips tense as he considered the prospect. Then he was moving fast - pulling his big dick, slick with her juices, out of her pussy and moving up to put it in her mouth. Her lips closed around him and she momentarily tasted herself on him before his cock erupted into her mouth. She struggled to stop herself gagging on his thick load. However, she'd had plenty of practice now and handled him with skills many a pro would have envied She winked up at Pops as he gasped and whooped his satisfaction.

The room was warm with body-heat and Dee felt the cool air rush in as Bobo opened the outside door. Dee just kept cleaning up Pops cock - well what else was she supposed to do. Her young men had arranged the evening and it seemed it wasn't over yet.

"Where's my cracka bitch at?" came a familiar voice. Tamika strode into the room leading Bobo by his hard Black cock. The only one not to have come so far tonight. "Oh my - our fine refined lady Teach is looking a real mess ain't she." Her tone was mocking but not serious. She moved up and shared a long kiss with Dee, unfazed by the cum on the latter's face and in her mouth.

She'd already dropped her coat by the door and now she stripped off a tight T-shirt that proudly proclaimed her Boricua heritage. Her big firm breasts were immediately revealed, nudity was hardly an issue for Tamika!

"You enjoyed?" she asked with a crafty leer on her beautiful face. "But you have left the best till last."

"Hey," laughed Pops as he rolled his own post-fuck joint.

Tamika stared him down playfully. "Oh yes, my man knows what a white woman like Teach really needs and desires. Isn't that right?" The last sentance addressed to Bobo. "Time to fuck her and give her what she came for."

Her small brown hand was stroking his big Black cock but her man didn't need the encouragement. His shaft was standing proud and hard. Tamika kissed him, their tongues meeting and moving together before she broke the contact. "Now show them..." she ordered as she looked into her lover's eyes.

Bobo had hardly needed the permission or the encouragement. He'd been planning on fucking Teach from the first moment he'd set eyes on her. Classy white MILF like that - she DESERVED what he was supplying. He moved up and rubbed the broad head of his shaft up and down her pussy lips.

"How 'bout it Teach - you ready for one more."

"Don't tease me - fuck me. I need it."

"I know you do." The words were a simple statement of fact. Made just as Bobo pushed his big Black cock home into her. Dee felt her pussy accept him, rejoiced in the feelings he could create in her. The stimulus of his big cock as it claimed her inch by inch, the power of those words spoken as he had taken possession of her. She shuddered a little with lust and then felt a new sensation.

Tamika was licking Dee's right breast and then teasing her nipple with her tongue. Her brown fingers moved out to grasp the erect flesh. Dee gasped at the pain and the pleasure of it, all just a cherry on top of the full-cream sundae of Bobo's fucking.

"If I know Shaka he'll have asked you to get something done with these. Yes?"

"Oh God,,,," Dee couldn't really frame her thoughts to answer coherently.

Tamika smiled and then moved back to sucking and kissing Dee's hard nipples. Her head moving with each heavy thrust of her boyfriend's bare Black cock into the white woman's cunt. Bobo's three friends were watching silently, taking an occasional deep drag from a joint. The room was heating up again, its soundtrack the gasps and whimpers and moans of a mature white woman being taken again and again to the very heights of her sexual experience.

Tamika's skilled mouth almost reluctantly left Dee's breasts. Her boyfriend's hands moved up Dee's body to grasp them. His thumbs worked her nipples, still wet with his girlfriend's saliva and hard with lust.

Tamika nodded to Bobo and the young man began fucking Dee hard. She almost bucked out of his grip her orgasm was so strong but his Black fingers had a firm grip and Dee wasn't going to be going anywhere until he had got his nut.

Tamika waited until Dee was recovering a little, until her shining eyes were open and focusing once more. Then she moved up close to the white woman, her beautiful brown face filling Dee's vision.

"The hoops are nice white girl but they don't make you a Black man's woman. You show that with these," she moved and again pinched Dee's nipples, "and with this." Tamika moved her brown hand down to lie on Dee's belly. "You on the pill white girl?"

There was a low murmur from the watching men. They recognised that the Latina was taking things up a notch.

"Yes - I'm.... sorry." The words were out of her mouth before her brain had really registered their meaning. She was operating on the purest sexual instinct now. The battle that had been raging within her over the last few months had left her in no doubt what her choice would be if all only depended on her. Now she had articulated it for the first time.

"NO need to be sorry," Tamika's tone was matter-of-fact as is merely stating an obvious fact, "you just need to be dumping them..." She paused a moment and then said what both women knew was coming next, "...but only after you've earned that extra ice from Shaka." To punctuate the point she moved her strong fingers to Dee's left nipple and gently pinched it. The white woman moaned, a moan of desire and almost despair. Tamika had set it all out so clearly - so bluntly. She had to end all sexual activity with her husband and then she had to go off the pill. It was the logical, no the only possible, next step in her progression as Shaka's woman, as a Black man's woman.

Tamika smiled at the flush in the white woman's cheeks - knew that the message planted in Teach's mind would grow and flourish and bear fruit. "My man knows how to treat a white woman. Show her Bobo."

"Fuck yeah. At last." Bobo gritted his teeth and moved his fucking into a new gear. Long powerful rolling thrusts that seemed to hit every pleasure centre in Dee's hungry white pussy.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,221 Followers