The Temptations of Dee Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamika was back with her and their lips met before she felt the Latina's tongue enter her mouth. They shared the moment as both heard Bobo grunt and cum in six heavy spurts of potent rich African-DNA charged Black seed deep into Dee's cunt.

"You see - my man knows what to do with a white woman. You tease them and then please them and then breed them. Ain't that right Teach?"

Dee shuddered out her climax - gripping the mattress under her and wailing her surrender.

Bobo nodded and finally withdrew his now semi-hard cock from her pussy. Traces of his seed showed at her pussy, testament to the heavy load he had given her. Dee lay back on the bed and tried to gather her senses.

As she lay there panting she saw two no three hard Black cocks come to surround her. Their little show had clearly done the job of recharging Bobo's friends. It was going to be a long night. Tamika winked at her and then began sucking Pops. Dee took a deep breath and then moved up to take hold of the two remaining remorselessly hard Black cocks. Tamika giggled as she saw Dee begin to suck Dre once more.

***

It seemed odd to park so close to home. The other vehicle pulled in behind them. Bobo had already moved onto the back seat of the Odyssey after arranging them to give himself as much room as possible. With a swift movement he undid his belt and dropped his pants round his ankles. He hadn't bothered with shorts and his hard Black cock stood proudly. Quite a sight for anyone watching in this quiet suburb.

Which reminded Dee - they had to do this fast. That really was all that came into her head - there was not one moment of consideration as to whether it should be done at all. Tamika had suggested and Bobo had approved From that moment there had been no question of denying them in Dee's mind.

She quickly got into the back seat with Bobo and straddled him. She reached down for that beautiful cock, lined it up and then eased herself down onto him. Savoured the feeling of her young man in her once again. Some things would never get old and the sight of his cock pushing home into her was one of those things. Dee got to work moving herself up and down on his cock. Her breath already catching in her throat, the excitement already gripping every part of her.

Tamika was a savant. She had known just what Dee needed. Not to drive home alone as she so often had. Not to almost imperceptibly change from Black man's woman to a suburban soccer mom as the miles rolled by. No, Tamika had understood what she needed. No more denying herself, even if that meant no more safe zones. She wasn't leaving the temptation behind this time. Instead, he had ridden beside her all the way home, well bar that last couple of hundred yards. Now, so close to home he was in her and she was fucking him. Once more eager and needy for his potent Black seed.

Each of the other three men had followed Bobo's lead last night. Each had fucked her and planted their second load of seed as deep in her as they could, each encouraged by the teasing tones of the beautiful Latina stripper. Each perhaps imagining or hoping that she HAD already dumped those pills. Had come to them, as Tamika had suggested, horny and fertile and ready to be knocked up. She had been left sated and exhausted. Bobo had not fucked her a second time. Instead he had saved his load for this morning at his girlfriend's suggestion. Ready to be pumped into Dee's pussy on almost her own doorstep. So when she walked into her suburban home she would have fresh Black seed in her When she kissed her husband in greeting...

The scenario had captured her and now she worked hard to make it complete. She felt his hand on her side while the other pushed into her blouse. A button popped off and he gained access. His fingers working her breast and his palm exploiting her sensitive nipple. All the time she kept moving up and down on him, feeling that hard young cock claim her pussy. She needed to moan and when her mouth opened he pushed his onto hers. Still she felt his hand holding her side making sure that she wasn't going anywhere until she had completed her task. She thrilled to that realisation. A young handsome Black man, one with a girl as hot as Tamika, but he still wanted her, still desired her. The adrenaline surge hit her, endorphins raced through her body, she became almost frantic in her fucking.

Bobo had been watching. He knew it was his time. He held her hard and began to move his hips, pushing up into her in perfect synchronicity with her movements. For maybe that minute their two bodies truely did become one. He saw her eyes widen, her cheeks flush and her mouth gasp for air again. He knew that the moment had come. He laid down ten quick hard strokes and then came deeply inside her. She felt it and almost sobbed her joy and excitement. His fingers locked in her hair and held her still for his hard deep kiss.

Then he released her and gently lifted her off him. His cock, its work for the moment done, slid out of her followed by a string of his baby-making seed.

"Don't matter," the young man said confidently, "there's still plenty in there." His lively brown eyes were locked on hers and he nodded. He knew that the message had got through. His ex-Teacher had learned the lesson he had his girl and his friends had been putting out there. There was no way back for her. No white man could ever give her what Bobo had just given her, no white man could ever make her feel like she did now.

He gave her a confident smile and then gestured downwards. That was a lesson Dee had learned long ago. She lovingly cleaned his cock with her mouth - got him ready to walk back to his own vehicle and join Tamika for the drive back to the capital.

***

"That you Dee?"

Her husband David's voice was almost drowned out by the sound of the midday game on the TV. He didn't come to greet her or to give her a kiss. Even the question was purely routine. He'd have seen the minivan pull up and so he was perfectly well aware of who it was. He certainly didn't feel the need to move his butt.

Which was just as well. She had done her best in her hand-mirror but it had really only confirmed that she looked like what she was - a woman who had just been vigorously, gloriously and beautifully fucked! The missing button on her blouse didn't help much and she was aware of the feeling of her young Black lover's seed on her thigh. She needed to get cleaned up and fast!

As she showered she remembered Bobo's last words to her. "Real nice around here." She realised the sub-text. She had just put it all at risk and not for the first time. She shook her head as she soaped her body. He was a smart young man but he didn't understand everything. She would give her comfortable life up in a moment if the alternative was going back to how she had been, again having to stifle her true self. The water was the perfect temperature but she still felt a little shiver run through her. Was she hiding from the truth when she still only framed that as a possibility? Didn't she need to recognise that it wasn't even a probability - that the time WAS coming. She needed to make her arrangements and be ready - just as Bill had advised.

HR

David sat in the little office at Dominion Power. What a waste of time this sort of thing was. Psychological assessment - who needed it? Didn't he do his job perfectly well? How did any of this crap tell anyone anything one way or the other?

It did have its compensations however, at least today. The woman conducting the test looked amazing. The sort you only normally saw at a fashion show in Milan. He snuck a few more furtive glances at her while she was completing her notes in a writing pad held on her knee.

David felt a stirring in his groin. He was getting hard as he admired the psychologist's legs. He would have felt embarrassed but it wasn't entirely his fault. It had been weeks since he had had sex. He'd raised the idea a couple of times at home but Dee had said she was tired or had a headache. No wonder he was a bit revved up. His wife had only herself to blame if he started looking at other women.

He told himself that but he knew that he didn't need any excuse to find this woman attractive. Long blonde hair, perfect skin, high cheek-bones and piercing blue-grey eyes. She was stunning, a truly beautiful mature woman. He was still contemplating her when she suddenly looked up.

He almost froze in his seat. He felt like a naughty school-boy caught peeking in a test. Except that this could be much more serious. Sexual harassment claims or worse. His heart seemed to stop.

The woman smiled at him in an assured confident way. He had to be careful not to let out too obvious a sigh of relief. She hadn't noticed him ogling her. Guess that showed she wasn't too much of a psychologist! The woman's eyes dropped back to her pad. She had shifted position a little and now David realised he could see right down the front of her jacket and blouse. There was a glimpse of perfect cleavage. He tried to resist but he couldn't help it. As he looked he felt his cock get harder in his pants.

"Your work record is excellent." Again he heard that little clipped accent coming through when she spoke. Was she an Australian or a New Zealander? Something like that. "But, of course, work isn't everything. It's very important that all is right at home as well"

He looked into those intelligent blue-grey eyes. She was showing such concern, such empathy, with every move of her facial expression and her body language. He wondered if he should say something. Immediately he bridled against the idea. It was his personal business - nothing to do with Dominion Power.

"I've felt it since I came into the room. Sensed that there is something on your mind. Since it's clearly not a problem at work then I have to assume that there is an issue at home."

For a moment David had feared that she would tell him what HAD been on his mind. How much he wanted to take her, lay her over that couch and... That would be a disaster - he needed to take this down another route. Play for time. How do you mean, Doctor, err..."

"Please call me Linda." Her smile was open and giving and generous. "Our domestic arrangements are so often the most complicated aspect of our lives. Our relationships with our children, our relationship with our spouse. Is everything alright at home - no unexpected changes?" She asked in the tones of an old friend, her gentle smile one of concern for his welfare.

"Well my wife..." David's voice trailed off. "She has a new job and it keeps her away from home at times." He thought about going on but found he couldn't. It went totally against the grain to discuss such things with a stranger,

Linda focussed a look of total empathy and compassion onto him. "I know how difficult it is for a strong self-reliant man like you to discuss issues like his. Perhaps we should schedule another meeting - after you've had time to consider what issues you feel comfortable to address. I can tell that there ARE issues there. As a company I know that Dominion Power are particularly minded to address such matters. Especially in staff holding positions of key importance - or who are being considered for them."

David felt his heart beat a little faster. Was that what this was all about? Promotion? He'd been amazed when he'd been picked to take on this new job in Ireton. Was it going to happen again?

Linda gathered up her notebook and pens into her briefcase. "I'll schedule another session for two weeks time. Consider what I said won't you." She flashed him a dazzlingly perfect smile.

David's head was in confusion. What should he do? Wasn't it safest to say nothing?

Linda's smile remained warm and friendly. "Domestic issues can be such a concern. At certain levels of responsibility it is so important that there be a stable background for key staff. As well, of course, as a candid transparency where any problems exist." She smiled and rose from her chair. "These things can generally be sorted out and a friend can often see the way forward so much more clearly." Her smile was even more dazzling and her eyes even more engaging.

David stood and shook hands with her before he went back to his office. His head was in a whirl. Meantime, Linda started the drive back to the Capital and her husband Shaka with a smile on her face. It was always so instructive to see someone like David in person. She doubted he'd be too much of a problem.

Taking a Friend Shopping

"What do you think? Too obvious?" Anna held up the T-shirt with a 'Breed Me Black' logo on it.

Dee covered her mouth with her hand and giggled. "You think!... Where did you find all this stuff?"

The two women were in Anna's walk-in wardrobe where there were racks of clothing of all sorts along with sections for footwear, lingerie and accessories.

"Kent finds most of it. To be honest I couldn't ever wear this one out in public. Strictly for in-house wear only. He's only got to see something like this on me..." She tapped the T-shirt and let the sentence go unfinished.

Once again Dee marvelled at her friend's relationship with her husband. Even that last statement had been very loaded. For most couples it would symbolise that they had sex. Here not so much. Kent and Anna were in a cuckold relationship - they had been ever since the moment Dee had seen Kent sign his wife over to her Black master Izeye. Dee still couldn't say that she quite understood their relationship but it seemed to work for them. She couldn't help feeling a certain jealousy for Anna's ability to live her life and express her desires so openly.

Echoing her thoughts Anna held up another T-shirt. A huge Queen of Spades logo on the front and rear. "Now this one I've worn out with Izeye. Its such fun to see who gets the message." She laughed at the memory.

Dee could just imagine it. Anna was pretty much her own height and a similar build with blonde shoulder-length hair and green eyes. She was twenty-five and beautiful. Dee knew how good she and Izeye looked together - it really shouldn't have taken a T-shirt for anyone seeing them to know what the score was.

"What do you think he will like me in? Perhaps this?" Anna tried on the top and did up the front plastic zip just over half way. It hugged her curves and showed off an impressive cleavage.

Oh there wasn't much doubt that he would just love that! Anna had already selected her skirt. Tight but not too tight, short but not too short. It showcased a beautiful young woman without being TOO blatant. In other words it hit just the right note for the intended audience.

"Naturally it'll be the hoops." Anna checked out her make-up as she inserted her big golden ear-rings. "I thought about an anklet but do you think he might prefer these. I just love them."

They were amazing. High-heeled suede boots that Anna pulled on and then zipped up. They were tight to her beautifully-proportioned legs and extended up beyond her knee. She strutted a few steps and Dee saw the tantalising flash of pale skin between the top of the boots and the bottom of the skirt. Almost as attention-grabbing as the vibrant scarlet soles that showed every time Anna took a step. Her friend looked at her with a cheeky smile. "I've got a black pair too. You're my size. Want to try them on?"

Dee knew those were several hundred dollars worth of footwear and they were in a rack of similar designer products. "Does Kent get you all these?"

"Of course - he likes me to look good for my men."

Dee just raised her eyebrows and smiled. It was alright for some! It wouldn't be right for her but who was she to be judgmental. Kent's business was very successful and he could easily afford it. Who knows maybe he wrote it all off on his taxes!

"Seriously Dee - they would look amazing with that outfit."

Dee had stuck to what she knew worked. Dark tones, classy and sophisticated but with an underlying sexiness. She normally wore her heels with them but, well, it wouldn't hurt to experiment.

Anna pulled a box out of the bottom of her wardrobe. "I'd got them for something else but as soon as I saw you today I just knew that they would go amazingly with that outfit." She undid the box and removed the wrapping. They were brand new and black versions of Anna's own.

"Won't your husband mind?"

Anna giggled. "Oh believe me he won't complain so long as he gets to see you in them and he knows that its all in a good cause" She giggled again and Dee couldn't help joining her.

The boots were top of the line. Hand-stitched and shaped expertly to hug the line of her calf as she zipped them up. They felt amazing and a glance in the mirror told her that Anna had been right. They gave a new dimension to her whole outfit and they made her FEEL sexier as well as look it.

***

"We're about ready to go honey. How do you think we look?"

"Oh wow..." Kent's eyes were almost bugging out of his head. His eyes darted over his wife and then stopped on Dee's legs. "Those boots..."

"Don't they look amazing on her. I think our men are going to love her in them - don't you honey?"

Kent swallowed hard and a flush came to his cheeks. Dee knew that he was imagining her with a Black man. Just as he imagined his wife with Black men. It was a strange feeling - a man exploring his lust through her but at second-hand. Kent finally tore his eyes away from the boots and back to her face. His eyes were flashing with lust - desire which he had to know could never be satiated. It was extraordinary but it seemed to work for him and Anna.

"Dee is going to wow him - which is just as well isn't it..."

Kent gave a flick of his eyebrows and then inclined his head. Dee waited for a clue as to what they were talking about.

"Hmmnn - a typical man. Well it isn't so simple as you seem to think. Get them and show me."

Kent moved across to a draw in his work-desk. He produced a set of stringed beads, looking like a rosary to the uninitiated. Dee knew they weren't a rosary. She'd been there when Izeye had presented it to the couple. The coloured beads represented a woman's cycle of fertility.

"Now where are we?"

Kent held up the beads and touched the indicator band.

"Oh honey, you see why I have to be SO careful. If you had your way you know what would end up happening..."

Dee saw a flush come to Kent's pudgy cheeks. His eyes were fixed on his young wife with an almost desperate intensity.

"I ... I understand - I meant what I said...."

Anna gave him a kiss on the lips. "I know honey. But it's still such a big step." She reached for the silver chain around her neck. On its end was a small silver key. "Anyway we have to be off soon so we'd better get you ready."

Kent undid his pants and let them drop. Then Anna pulled down his underpants and used the key to unlock her husband's cock cage. As the device came off Kent gasped and his pink penis, a respectable six inches, was freed and immediately grew semi-hard.

Anna playfully gestured at it. "Seems something has got you excited Kent. I'd like to help but you know that we can't be keeping Dee's friend waiting. I'm looking forward to meeting him so much."

Again that almost feverish look of lust and desire came into Kent's eyes as he looked at his beautiful wife.. He opened his mouth as if to say something but apparently couldn't find the words.

Anna smiled an inexpressibly tender smile and kissed him again. "I know honey - but I have to be sure."

Kent gave a weak smile in return and then nodded his head.

"Be sure to watch your messages..."

***

They parked around the back of the closed store. Anna took her phone and recorded a video of the surrounding buildings and then recorded Dee as she rang the bell on the back door.

The two women shared a glance as they waited. Dee knew her friend had to be nervous and flashed her a reassuring smile. Anna gave a little shrug and smiled back. Then the younger woman froze momentarily as she heard the dead-bolts being drawn inside. It was about to be the point of no return.