The Temptations of Dee Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meghan this is Dee - she's cool too." Izeye's voice was like rich dark melted chocolate.

As simple as that. The message was sent. Both women had found their true place in the world. Both understood how things were. Both were part of that sisterhood that seemed to grow larger with every passing day. Both belonged to the Black man.

Meghan smiled and then winced as she reached for her coat. "Damn - I should have learned after five weeks."

Izeye helped her with her coat. "You be careful baby - at least your design's all done now. No more sessions till you're ready for your next one."

Meghan gave him a rueful smile but Dee noticed that she didn't deny the possibility that she would be back. These things could be addictive - like so much else.

"Hope I'll see you around." Meghan's words to Dee as she left were genuine. They weren't in competition and there was no need for jealousy. Dee had seen the flash of her rings as she had reached for her coat. If her husband was white that tattoo would take some explaining. Which brought Dee back to why she herself was there.

Once they were alone Izeye got to work cleaning his hands and then securing sterile materials. "Appreciated what you did for Anna. You bring them?"

Dee reached into her pocket and produced the small box. Then she watched him remove the titanium items and carefully clean them. She reflected on his comment. "You weren't annoyed - she was only supposed to watch..."

Izeye's great belly laugh rumbled through the shop. "Shit - I knew she wasn't EVER going to just watch. Especially if your man got her attention which it seems he did."

"You could say that," admitted Dee.

Izeye stretched on a pair of latex gloves. He picked up one of the pieces of titanium jewellery. "If I get a deep connection with one of my girls, like I got with Georgia, then I'll make her my baby momma. With Anna I'm more a facilitator. She knew what she wanted and maybe we've both helped her get there. Not long to wait before we'll know for sure."

Not long - but Dee knew that to Anna it would seem like an eternity waiting for the passing days to reveal the truth. Waiting for, hoping for, the signs that she had been successful.

"Now - when you're ready."

Dee took off her jacket and blouse and then sat on Izeye's working couch.

The big man was all business. His gloved hand came up to hold her right breast. Then his other moved a small clip onto her nipple.

"Close your eyes if you like." Izeye's voice was soft and reassuring. Dee chose to keep her eyes open until she saw Izeye's free hand return with the needle. Then she screwed her eyes shut.

An instant later she felt a sharp pain, fierce but transient. She gasped and took a couple of deep breaths. She felt her finger nails digging into her palm as she reacted. A second later the pain passed and she tried to relax. She opened her eyes to see Izeye fixing in place the first piece of titanium jewellery. The combined bar and ring with an enclosed enamel QOS symbol.

"You doing real good Dee. Half way there." Izeye's gloved hand moved over to her left breast. She felt the gentle grip of his clip on her nipple. This time she knew what to expect. Felt the stabbing momentary pain and immediately opened her eyes as Izeye's nimble fingers applied and secured her second piece of nipple jewellery.

He finished and stepped back. He gave a small nod of satisfaction. "Yeah - they look real good on you. In time I can fix them in place permanently. For the moment you might still need to remove them for a time. But you look real fine girl. Check it out in the full-length."

Dee gingerly got off the couch and went to look at herself. In a way it didn't look like her. She would never have imagined having her nipples pierced. Or the old Dee never would have. It symbolised her new self. Among other things. She looked again and knew, deep in her soul, how much she loved them and ALL that they represented. Even the challenges that they would cause her.

Izeye stood back from her and nodded. "Not the only work I'd like to do for you. Your skin is beautiful - a perfect canvass."

Dee turned to him with a smile. "Thanks - but I don't think so."

Izeye gave his wonderful deep laugh. "I remember Meghan saying almost exactly the same thing..."

***

She still got home before David, he finished work earlier nowadays but had a slight detour to pick up Leah. The school bus would be at least another thirty minutes before its winding route brought her other two children home.

Dee took a moment to gather herself and to take a few deep breaths. As she did she felt the new sensations from her pierced nipples. It wasn't entirely pain-free. Like many things they came with consequences and they didn't exist in a vacuum. The feeling reminded her, as if she needed it, that they were part of a journey and that there was a next step to take.

That step really could have consequences and not just temporary discomfort. Not just for her either - she hoped that wasn't why she had waned so much to get back before her children's presence might dissuade her. She hoped - but she couldn't be sure. Even though she knew another moment would have come sooner or later, almost certainly sooner.

Her chin set in determination. She collected the two small boxes and went through to the bathroom. She quickly slid the blister packs out of them and then methodically pushed each small pill out and allowed it to fall into the toilet bowl. Her fingers moved quickly and the packs emptied rapidly. Finally she had reached the last remaining pill. The one she would have been taking tomorrow - the one the old Dee would have been SO careful to make sure she took.

She didn't hesitate. Her finger pushed the pill out and she heard the gentle noise of it hitting the water. Then she activated the flush and saw the swirling water carry it and all the others away.

She had made her decision - she had crossed her Rubicon. It was time to call Shaka.