The Temptations of Dee Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,202 Followers

The door opened and he was there. Still in his work clothes, his belly stretching out his shirt. His eyes seemed to shine as he saw Dee. "Hey baby," was all he could say before she was in his arms and kissing him long and deep. Well aware that Anna was still recording with her phone.

Anna had taken position a little to the side and Dee couldn't help but be pleased that Bill's attention had been fully on her from the moment that he had opened the door. That was one reason why she was here - why all of this had happened - these men gave her what she wanted and needed, so unlike her husband.

"Daddy - I've brought a friend who wants to watch."

Bill's mouth tightened and his whole frame seemed to stiffen. "If it's your husband then he can fuck off home. I ain't no performing..." His voice trailed off as he turned his head and caught a sight of Anna. "Damn," he said softly.

Anna, having sent her video to Kent, put her phone in her bag. "I can wait in the car if you like."

"Now let's not be hasty." Bill's eyes roamed over Anna from head to toe, taking in every inch of her. They finished looking down the inviting cleavage left exposed by her zip-up top. Dee smiled to herself again - she hadn't been wrong in approving that certain item of clothing. Not that it had required any particular clairvoyance!

"I can stay then?" Anna was smiling too now, her momentary nerves gone and her confidence boosted by his obvious desire for her. Dee knew that feeling - knew how good it could be, how dangerous too.

"Anna only wants to watch." Dee thought she might be reminding Anna as much as Bill.

"You been with a Black man girl?" Bill's tone showed that Dee's reminder hadn't annoyed him - just made him curious.

"Yes, errr...."

"I call him Daddy." Dee's mischievous remark was made almost before she had formulated the thought. Bill was old enough to be Anna's daddy - and if Anna didn't watch out by tonight he might be her baby-daddy. She felt heat rush through her at the thought. Not that it was a new one. Bringing her younger friend to her new Black man was exciting enough but she had always had in the back of her mind the fact that Anna would be fertile and unprotected when she brought her to Bill.

"Yes Daddy." Anna's cheeks blushed alluringly as she completed her answer. Dee knew how much Bill would love that.

"See your rings girl - your husband a white boy? He know where his cute little hotwife is at?" Bill's eyes were fixed on Anna's now - she had got his interest alright.

"He's white and he knows. Starting out was his idea but I caught up quick. Now I make sure," she held out the small silver key on its chain, "that I'm Black-only."

Bill raised his eyebrows and slightly shook his head in disbelief. "That's some freaky shit. Still if he's fool enough to let you out of his sight then it ain't for me to judge. If you was mine I'd be keeping you REAL close." He paused and again drank in the sight of the blush on Anna's cheeks. "So if you're blacked why you only watching today. I can call a friend to come over for ya." He put his arm out and around Dee's waist.

Dee caught the inference. Bill was obviously very interested in Anna but she'd have to settle for his friend. He already had his girl for the afternoon. She moved her hand up to meet his at her waist.

"I have to be careful today. I'm not on ... you know." Anna suddenly seemed nervous.

"I ain't no psychic. I don't know. You got to tell me."

Dee suddenly realised that Bill was teasing her friend - he knew what she was trying to say. He just wanted her to say it out loud. She also knew that Anna had learned the same lesson from Izeye that she had learned from Shaka. A white woman who came to a place like this fertile and unprotected, who proclaimed as much, knew what the consequences could be, almost certainly would be. She was fair game if she chose to play.

"I'm not on the pill - and it's my most fertile time Bill." Anna's vice was suddenly sharper and clearer, her nerves dissipating as she began to play along with Bill.

"Call me Daddy white girl. So you primed - that why you only want to watch?"

Anna swallowed. "Yes, um, Daddy. Friends have told me sex is much better when you are, um, fertile. I thought if I came and watched I could find out."

"More direct way of finding out - but I'll respect that." He turned to Dee. "You girls go up to the flat - while I make it secure here. Won't be a couple of minutes."

Anna reached into her bag and pulled out her phone. "Will you film us going up there Daddy - to send to Kent."

Bill chuckled and took the phone. He turned on the camera and then put his hand in front of the lens and made a waving gesture. Then he spoke softly into the microphone as he filmed the two women going upstairs.

"How's it going Kent? For me its going real good. Just promised to get even better with that cute little wife of yours as a bonus on my regular Sunday treat. Tell you now - if you ain't ready and prepared to be raising her Black babies then you best reconsider your lifestyle. Might be you'll still have time for that. After all she's only watching today ain't she? What do you think? You think she'll just settle for watching? You seen that look in her eye that I seen today? She ever been that horny for you Kent? Looks like this old nigga got you beat boy!" He chuckled and then shut off the camera before turning to lock and bar the door.

Upstairs

They moved up into the long store-room that Bill made double as his rest area. Also as his recreation room on Sundays. The couch had been pulled out ready - as usual a low slightly dilapidated armchair sat just opposite it.

Anna's eyes were everywhere - this was new to her. It certainly wasn't a five-star hotel suite. It wasn't dirty but it was crowded. Shelving and boxes of stock lined the walls.

Dee's eyes had gone to the picture frames attached to two of the three shelving uprights. She moved to the first and looked closely at it. Two tall strong young men looked confidently out into the camera, one of them in his football jersey. Between them were three girls in their school uniforms. Their hair styles and dress suggested the photo was about twenty years old. On the next upright was a photograph of two more young girls, much lighter-skinned. It was a more recent photo, but still maybe ten years old. Dee knew they were Bill's daughters with Paulina, his Latina girlfriend.

Anna was behind her now and also examining the pictures. "What was in the third frame?" she asked. Dee only now noticed the third upright also had a frame. It hadn't been there the week before. It was empty. She felt a sudden thrill go through her as she realised that it wasn't empty - it was just waiting to be filled.

They heard Bill close the door at the top of the stairs and then he was in the room and offering the phone to Anna, his eyes once more plumbing the depths of her impressive cleavage. "You best take that," he gestured in the direction of the battered armchair, "while you there you safely out of bounds." He paused and then repeated - his eyes moving up to hers. "While you there - you understand."

Anna nodded and took the phone. "Can I record any more?"

"Shit I don't care - just try to keep my face to a minimum. I ain't shy but I work at a church!" He gave another low belly laugh and then turned to take Dee's face in his big dark hands. He moved his mouth to hers and began to kiss her - claiming her as he had done each of the last four Sunday afternoons. They sank down to the sofa only vaguely aware of Anna moving across to the armchair.

Bill continued to kiss Dee, their tongues meeting, and his hands moved down to begin unbuttoning her blouse. Dee loved the way he would assert himself - express his desire for her. She heard a murmured voice and hesitated until she realised it was Anna playing the video Bill had shot.

Bill paused in his kiss. "What you think Anna?"

"He'll love it," she replied. Then she sent the video on its way to Kent where he waited at home.

"Didn't ask about him - what you think?"

"I think I'd better stay in this chair."

Bill laughed again, a low rumble. His big Black hands were inside Dee's blouse now. His thumbs toying with her nipples - teasing them erect. He knew what that did to her, how it made her feel. "Now Dee's gonna give you something else to watch Anna. Your friend here has got some mad skills." His hands moved to ease off Dee's blouse and jacket, leaving her breasts naked.

Dee glanced to the chair and saw Anna was filming her. It didn't bother her - she had got used to that by now. She moved off the couch and dropped to her knees between Bill's thighs. One hand went to the bulge which was clearly visible in his pants and then she moved to undo his belt.

She glanced across at Anna again. "So Kent if you want to know the Black man's secret then I can give you a hint. Meanwhile Anna here needs to know why he's called Daddy." She unzipped his pants and eased them down. She knew Anne's eyes were fixed on the large bulge in Bill's shorts, She eased them down and was greeted by a long thick BBC already more than semi-hard. As her fingers touched the warm dark skin she felt it continue to stiffen and grow. "Isn't he beautiful? So strong and powerful." Her hand and her words were doing their work. He was now all the way hard. A strong weapon of Black flesh with two heavy balls hanging below. "Isn't he magnificent? That's why we call this a Big Black Cock - that's why we call it a baby-maker."

She heard the little gasp from Anna. Dee licked up and down the hard shaft, felt Bill's fingers gently entwine themselves in her blonde hair.

"See Anna I'm hearing you saying you're Blacked, how you're the Black man's woman. But Dee here don't need to say it - Dee walks the walk so she don't need to talk the talk no more. Dee here knows how to please her man, how to make him ready for her. That's right ain't it white girl?"

"Yes," and "Yes." The answer came almost simultaneously from the two women. Anna gave a little giggle as Dee held up his heavy ebony shaft and with the other hand gently cupped Bill's balls. She kissed and licked them, worshipped at the altar of his potent masculinity. She got his beautiful cock sloppy with her spit and then used her mouth and hand to please him. After a few minutes she was rewarded with his deep sigh of pleasure.

"Oh yeah - my white girl knows what her Black daddy likes. Good and sloppy. Just right. See she got all the skills of a Black man's woman. What 'bout yo' friend over there Dee - she frontin' or is she a Black man's woman for real?"

Dee paused in her sucking. She was pleased by his approval. "Oh yes - you're a Black man's woman aren't you Anna?" Then her mouth was back on his big Black cock as if she had begrudged even a second away from it.

The younger woman knew that Bill's attention had focused on her and she nervously ran her tongue over her lips. Bill saw the look in her eyes and the blood in her cheeks. He saw the phone had long been abandoned and saw her hand down the front of her skirt.

"Is that so - seen no evidence of it." A smile was on his lips but his look was one of gentle challenge. Dee followed his glance to see her friend still seated. Anna looked on edge, every muscle tensed to move out of the seat. She did not do so however. Instead she seemed to remain poised on the edge of a precipice.

Dee would never be able to say why she did what she did. It just seemed right at the time was the only explanation she could ever have given.

She pulled her mouth off Bill's cock and tapped her own cheek with the rock-hard dark shaft. "Isn't he beautiful?" she mused almost to herself. "Until you are here you can't understood the perfect weight and presence of a real man." She let her eyes meet those of Bill. Her Black lover seemed to understand what she was doing and gave an almost imperceptible nod. "I think you need to come over here Anna. I think you've been wanting to do that ever since you turned up here in that hot little outfit."

Dee didn't turn round. Her eyes were still on her man. She saw his eyes move as he watched Anna rise from her seat. She saw his mouth smile again - this time a broader smile, one of pleasure and triumph. He heaved himself off the couch and stood, a strong masculine presence. His big hard cock demanding attention.

Then Anna was there and kneeling beside Dee. Dee took her hand and brought it to Bill's big hard cock. "You see," she murmured, "how beautiful your hand looks on it. As if it was made to be there, as if this was meant to be. Feel how warm and strong he is. Its telling you all you need to know. That you're with a strong mature black man. Can you feel it - can you feel how potent our man is."

Anna's white hand was stretched round the thickness of his cock and moving slowly up and down. Her eyes were fixed on the dark skin of his shaft. She was taking in every moment of it, savouring it, understanding where this was going to lead.

"Tell me Anna." Dee's voice took on the gentlest trace of her teaching tone.

"Yes," said Anna and then her tongue traced her lower lip.

"You want to go and sit down again or do you want to give our Black Daddy what he deserves?"

Anna didn't reply she just moved forward and took the big dark head of Bill's cock into her mouth. Dee marvelled at the beautiful contrast in their skin tones. "You like that Anna? You like our Daddy's big Black baby-maker?"

Anna hesitated for a moment and then resumed pleasuring him. She glanced up at him and then closed her eyes. It was too late if it was supposed to hide the realities of what was happening here. Bill was indeed a man of experience. He had seen the yearning desire in that glance. He reached a big hand down and took a firm hold on Anna's pony-tail.

"Guess you used to being in charge at home. Got that white boy husband of yours on a short rope. Well you ain't at home now. You know that don't ya."

Anna nodded and hummed her ascent as she continued to work his strong shaft with her mouth and tongue.

Again Dee just automatically seemed to know what to do. She got up and moved across to the chair where she picked up Anna's phone. It was the work of seconds to begin filming. "Well Kent it seems we've had a little change of plan." Dee spoke as she filmed Anna on her knees worshipping Bill's big Black cock. "You can't blame her tho can you? Given the circumstances I mean." She allowed those words, heavy with meaning, to hang in the air as she continued to film her friend sucking her Black lover's cock.

Anna had kept her eyes closed as she seemed to put her soul into pleasuring the portly Black man stood before her. She kept up a steady rhythmn with mouth and hand - kept her eyes closed as she savoured his taste and the warm texture of his shaft.

Bill's eyes flicked from her over her shoulder to Dee. He gave a small gesture with his hand but Dee immediately knew what he wanted. She moved up behind Anna and reached to pull down the zipper at the front of Anna's top. The cleavage on display seemed to momentarily expand and then the top was being eased off leaving Anna's breasts exposed.

"Fuck yeah," murmured Bill in appreciation. His hand came out to cup her right breast and his thumb skilfully teased her nipple to full erection. Dee felt her own excitement rise - she knew how good Bill could make a woman feel.

With one sleeve removed Anna momentarily hesitated before allowing her top to finally be fully removed from the other. Dee knew why. She had seen that design sketched onto Anna's skin when they had first met. She knew that Anna had spent weeks having the tattoo applied to her arm. That was why Anna had never ventured out when she was fertile before - she had wanted the full design finished first. Or had she been playing for time - giving herself the space to consider her future. Well it hardly mattered now.

Bill's other hand moved and a finger traced the pattern with infinite gentleness as Anna continued to suck his cock. "Only one man I know in the Tri-State can do work like that."

Dee couldn't resist it. "Sends a message doesn't it Daddy."

Bill looked into the green eyes of the beautiful white woman sucking him. "Indeed it does. But is that message for real?"

The message of the tattoo was obvious, blatant. There was a reason Anna had been hesitant to show it. Every line had been an investment in time and pain under the buzzing ink-laden needle. Each played its part in building the single powerful image. A Black man standing behind a White woman with his hands on her hips. The woman looking out at the world defiantly - naked and with her belly showing she was in the eighth or ninth month of her pregnancy. It was immediately obvious to anyone seeing it that the woman who was the image's canvass was also it's subject.

Anna hadn't spoken. She seemed to still be devoting every part of her being to pleasuring his big Black shaft but now her beautiful green eyes were gazing up and fixed onto his.

"You don't regret getting out of your chair do you?" asked Dee.

Anna shook her head - still sucking his cock.

Dee knew she was playing her part in moving the process along, was aware that she was nudging Anna into actions she herself was still hesitant to take. Aware but not guilty or hesitant to continue. She spoke again. "You ready?"

Two words - but their meaning and import were immense. Anna simply stopped sucking and stood before moving to the end of the big old couch. She took a hold on its arm with both hands and eased her feet apart.

"I think you're ready." Bill had hardly spoken before he was moving round behind her. One hand gently held her hip while the other went to her pussy. His fingers brushed their way over her lips and one found her clit with practised ease. Anna gasped.

Dee reached for the phone again. Her other hand found her own pussy as she filmed, entranced by the beauty and magnitude of the moment being played out in front of her. "Tell him," she said in a breathy tone.

Anna's eyes swung round to her, eyes bright with excitement and lust and wonder. They registered the camera but didn't care.

"Tell him what you want, tell him what you need," clarified Dee. It wasn't a suggestion - it was an instruction. She wasn't following any prior plan - all that she was doing just seemed natural, just seemed necessary. She instinctively knew that it was the same for Anna. This needed to happen if they were to truely express themselves.

"I need you to fuck me B..., er, Daddy. I need you to fuck me."

Dee registered that correction and approved. No-one needed to be using Bill's real name. It was soon clear however, that such anonymity wasn't to be universal.

Bill shifted and presented the big head of his cock to Anna's cunt. He stroked the head up and down her entry - teasing her. "Thought you just come to watch Anna. How 'bout yo' husband..."

"Kent" broke in Dee from where she was filming them.

Bill chuckled. "Yeah - knew it was some white boy name. What's he gonna think?"

Anna was almost squirming in front of him now, trying to push herself back onto his cock. However, Bill firmly held her hip and eased his body back out of reach.

"He had his chance - now it's my turn. Pleeaaasseee...."

It was almost a wail of frustration and it was immediately cut short as Bill finally gave her what she so desperately needed. He lined his cock up and pushed it home. A moment's pause and then he half withdrew before thrusting again. "Fuck yeah," he said, "thass some good white pussy." It was warm and wet and receptive to him. Each stroke pushed his cock deeper, each partial withdrawal showed his hard coal-Black shaft already wet with her excitement.

"Yes - Yes - take me Daddy - fuck me - give me it - give we what - I need." Anna was almost chanting a litany of her excitement and desire. Bill responded with a heavy rolling thrust now that he was all the way in - his cock deep in his beautiful new white plaything. After a few moments Anna quietened and the only sound in the room was their breathing and the rhythmic slap of his body against hers.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,202 Followers