The Temptations of Dee Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,231 Followers

Dee moved the camera onto Anna's face. Caught the flush on her pale-skinned cheeks and the almost manic excitement in her eyes. "Look Kent - my Black daddy is fucking your pretty little wife real well. Do you think you've ever made her look like this, ever made her feel like this?"

Anna gave a low moan of sexual desire, almost plaintive in its desperate surrender. Was it the way Bill was fucking her or was it Dee's words? Did it matter? The message was clear enough.

"It seems your lovely wife just couldn't resist him - can you blame her Kent? Even today she couldn't deny herself. Despite ... well, you know."

Bill's deep bass laugh rumbled through the flat. "Tell you something - this is some premium grade white pussy here. You know what makes a pussy premium grade white boy. It's the sort of pussy a real man could fuck a thousand times and never want to pull out. Just plant his seed deep every time."

"Oh God...." wailed Anna. Her legs seemed to buckle and she fell forward onto the arm of the sofa. Bill eased himself out of her and dropped to his knees. He thrust his face into her pussy and began to explore her with his lips and tongue.

Anna moaned and howled as her body twitched, held in position by Bill's strong arms.

Dee pointed the camera at a big Black hand grasping a slender white wrist. She moved the camera up his arm to the tattoo on his arm. The insignia of his old army unit.

"You see Kent - my Black Daddy has done service. He's a real man who has done his bit to protect our country. Doesn't he deserve his reward? Or perhaps it's Anna that will get the reward? You know why I call him Daddy? He's got two sons and five daughters - isn't that right Daddy?"

"So far," Bill stood and gently smacked Anna's butt as she lay over the end of the couch. He moved round and took a seat. Anna shuffled forward and soon her mouth was back on him, now tasting her own pussy on the powerful Black shaft.

"Yeah - thass what I'm talking about. Send that white boy his movie and then get your fine self over here Dee."

She didn't need asking twice. With a few taps she sent the video file on its way to Kent. Then she set down the camera and left it to film.

"Never will understand those husbands of yours - but so long as I'm getting this I ain't complaining," laughed Bill as the two white women competed to please him. "You really in charge at home Anna - you truly call the shots with that white boy of yours?"

Anna just nodded as she licked the head of his cock.

Bill's reply was pleased, reassured. "Well - like I said you ain't at home now." He clicked his fingers. "Get me my pants while my white girl here sucks my d. You're damn good but you could still take lessons from Dee here."

Dee smiled her approval as she licked her Black Daddy's heavy balls. Always nice to get a compliment!

Anna picked up his pants and held them out with a puzzled expression. Bill took them, removed his belt and then tossed the pants away again. He beckoned Anna closer and then wrapped the belt around her neck before gently pulling it tighter and then fastening the buckle. Dee watched as he took a hold on his belt making it an improvised collar and leash on her friend.

"Who you belong to white girl?"

"You Daddy."

"Who that pussy belong to?"

"You Daddy."

"What do you need me to do to that pussy?"

"Fuck it - fuck it good." Anna said quietly, her eyes fixed on his.

"Say it louder white girl - say it like you mean it."

"I need you to fuck me - I need you to own me and fuck me."

"... and ...."

Anna seemed about to say something but then didn't.

Bill's eyes narrowed. "You best go take the camera Anna. Get yourself up and ride my big Black cock Dee."

Dee didn't need asking twice. She got up, straddled him where he sat and then sank herself down onto his long thick cock. "Oh yes," she moaned almost to herself and then began to work herself up and down his hard shaft. His hand came to rest gently on her hips as she rode him, letting her set the pace. She saw Anna with the camera - saw the look on Anna's face. She'd supposedly just come to watch but now it was clear that she wanted to be doing a whole lot more than just watching. Well - tough! For the moment it was Dee's turn to enjoy herself.

"See that - my girl Dee here don't hesitate. She knows to please her man. She's got a premium pussy too - the sort of pussy that just forces a man to nut in her. Fill her up to the brim with potent Black seed. Just like she enjoys. That right Dee?"

Dee was working hard riding his cock but still managed to moan out her assent. She felt Bill's hands tighten on her sides signalling her to ease her efforts. She slowed her motions and rolled her hips a little to keep up the sensations in her pussy.

"Something you need to be doing though ain't there Dee."

She knew what was coming but just kept working her body on his long hard dick and savouring the sensations that only a man like this could give her.

"Yeah - you know what I'm talking about. Need to cut that white boy hubby off so we can get you where you need to be. That's right ain't it."

The rhythmn of her movements was never broken and her response was automatic. "Yes."

"Need to cut him off so you can do what...?" The hefty Black man's voice was tempting and demanding in equal measure.

"Come off the pill." Her response was immediate and clear. As if she had been thinking about it for a long time - understanding where her path might well lead for a long time.

His Black hand moved under her butt and on the next upward movement took her off his cock and left her sat straddling him with his hard Black cock standing up against her belly. She looked down and saw it, Black against her pale skin, reaching up to and beyond her navel. A reminder of how deep he could get into a woman and how much pleasure he could give her.

"It's understood?"

She felt his breath on the back of her neck, felt his hand still holding her side, felt the length of his shaft up against her belly. She looked up and saw Anna's eyes intently watching her. Saw the phone being used to record the moment.

His voice was calm but insistent. "Tell me now. It's understood?"

"Yes...Yes." She rushed to answer him.

"So what you gonna do from now on?"

"I'm going to cut off my husband - never have sex with him."

"Yeah thass a good white girl. Shaka's been too soft with you - that should have been understood from Day One. Well - better late than never. Now you've cut him off what you gonna do?"

She knew what he wanted and what Anna wanted to record her saying. She never for one moment imagined denying them. "I'm going to dump my pills."

"Yeah - first thing you do when you get home. You walk in that bathroom and dump every one of them damned pills down the john. From now on you gonna be fucking like nature intended - raw, unprotected and Black-only. How you gonna be fuckin'?"

"Raw - unprotected - and Black-only."

He lifted her and then eased her back down onto his big Black cock. She felt that wonderful fullness again - that only a few men could give her. She knew she was being rewarded and began moving herself up and down on him again. As she did so she felt his breath on her neck and then the wet warmth of his lips. He kissed her and then sucked hard. She knew that he was marking her. She knew how her Black men always liked to mark her pale skin. This marking was temporary but soon Bill and men like him would claim her permanently. She felt the rush of sexual pleasure course through her body at the idea and gasped for breath. She felt Bill's hips start to buck up into her gently for the first time. It helped her ride the wave of her little climax and then resume riding him once again.

"Send him that video and ask him what he thinks."

Dee kept slowly working on Bill's cock as she watched Anna tapping on her phone. A few minutes later there was the noise of an incoming message. Anna answered it and soon after another message came.

Anna looked back at the couple fucking on the couch. Her face had taken on a new expression, nervous but determined.

Bill noticed her but didn't speak. Instead he kissed Dee's neck again and bucked his hips a little to encourage her to ride him harder and faster. She responded and Anna's even white teeth showed a little as she bit her lower lip for a moment. Then she shut off her phone, got up and walked across to Bill and Dee. She took the end of Bill's belt where it still hung from around her neck and silently offered it to him.

"Your husband tell you to do that," growled Bill.

"No - I told him," replied Anna. "He's known it's been coming..."

"Yeah - well that's fine but my girl here's earned her nut. You think I'm gonna deprive her." Bill tapped Dee's butt as she continued to work herself up and down his cock.

Dee considered for a split-second but knew what needed to happen. She paused and deeply kissed Bill, feeling the prickle on her skin from his stubble. She reached out her own hand and took the end of Bill's belt.

"I think its time you earned your name again Daddy." She gave one last lingering movement down onto him and then got up and off him. With her other hand she took hold of his still hard cock, its dark skin shining with her own juices.

"I liked that position before..." said Bill. The words weren't out of his mouth before Anna had moved round and resumed her stance at the end of the sofa holding onto the arm-rest, her legs set apart to allow her lover access from behind.

"Please Daddy ... she needs it." Dee's words were in a voice that was almost pleading. Bill's eyes met hers. She felt that he could see right into her, read her mind. How much she wanted to see her friend bred. How the thought had been growing in her ever since Anna had talked about being fertile. How she had thought that it might assuage the desire that had been growing within her for months. The desire to be where Anna was about to be.

"I already told you the price - no backing out. You gonna do what you need to be doing,"

So he had understood her feeble stratagem and he was not going to allow her to live vicariously through Anna. Anna would indeed be fucked and seeded and hopefully bred. But that changed nothing in Dee's fate. It would be the same for her - a destiny as perfect as it had long been inevitable.

Dee nodded.

Bill's mouth moved almost imperceptibly into a small smile and he gave a slight nod. He stood and took up position behind Anna. Once again Anna felt the broad head of his Black cock moved up and down the entrance to her pussy. At the first touch her body shivered a little. Bill responded by moving his hand up to grip her hip. "You ready?"

"Yes - fuck me. Send me home pregnant."

There was no more need for mind games or long speeches. Dee and Anna, whatever their claims or protests, had both come here for this moment and Bill wasn't going to deny them. Now all that mattered was that big Black cock moving purposefully into a white pussy that was warm and wet and yearning for his seed. Bill pushed home and paused for a moment before beginning a serious rhythmn of firm purposeful strokes.

Dee moved over to the camera and set it up to film. It seemed only right to record the moment. Then she moved over and knelt on the couch to bring her face up to that of Anna. Anna was moving with every strong thrust of Bill's cock into her unprotected pussy and breathing deeply. Dee moved forward and kissed her, feeling the vibration of Bill's fucking transmitted through Anna's body to her. Her tongue probed and was allowed entry. It met Anna's and they gently traded caresses.

Finally they broke their kiss. The only sound was the rhythmic slap of Bill's big belly against Anna's butt. Anna's mouth was still slightly open, her cheeks were flushed and her eyes sparkling with lust and fulfilment.

"It's true."

Anna said the words very quietly and then moaned her desire but Dee understood. They had talked about it. Other women had told Anna that of all sex this was the best. When you knew the implications, when you knew the commitment. When mother nature had primed you to receive your man's seed and use it to make new life.

"Oh Godddd..." Dee held Anna as she felt the passion and lust flow through her. Dee remembered when she and David had been making love - hoping to start and then grow their family. It had been good, it had been meaningful, but had she ever felt as Anna was feeling now? Had she ever felt as Georgia and Jess and Emily and all the others had said that they had felt?

"He's soon going to give you your baby," she whispered into Anna's ear. Again a quiver seemed to go through the other woman's whole body. Her legs were shaking and Bill found himself bodily having to hold her up. He held her and eased his cock out.

"Noooooo," wailed Anna.

"You want my baby in you white girl. Best you move round and lie on the couch. Then I'll give you what you're needing."

Anna gathered herself and then after one faltering step managed to move round and onto the couch. She lay there and moved her legs wide apart, her eyes fixed on Bill.

Bill stood for a moment and then his eyes flicked to the phone as it recorded. He smiled and then followed Anna round to take up position, his hard ebony cock ready to fulfil his pledge. Dee knew that he was sending a message, proving his superiority over Anna's white boy husband, proving that he could give her what Kent had failed to provide, proving that Anna gave not only her consent but her pleading urgent demanding participation.

Bill was all business now. He moved into position and pushed two cushions under Anna to raise her to a comfortable height. Then he once again lined up his big Black cock and pushed home. This white pussy belonged to him now and his cock rapidly took possession of it. He wasn't a man in peak physical condition, a burger or a beer too many now and them perhaps. He maybe wasn't quite still in his prime, the calendar didn't lie. However today, at this moment, Bill was the king of the fucking world. He'd just been fucking that hot little teacher-lady from church and now he was gonna seed her beautiful young friend. Shit - things couldn't get much better than that!

Then they did.

He felt the breasts of Dee push into his back and her arms wrap themselves around him. Then he felt her breath as she whispered into his ear.

"I want it to be you Daddy. Soon - when it's my turn."

He didn't break his rhythmn - he just gave a slight nod of approval and acceptance. Then he moved down and over Anna as she lay beneath him. He grasped her buttocks and held her as he powered his thrusts in and out of her willing pussy. She howled her appreciation and put her arms around his broad back. Held onto him for dear life as if to prevent him getting off her.

But there was no chance of that. It was truely the defining moment in the life of any Black man's woman and Bill was not gong to deny her.

Dee moved the phone close to catch Bill's words. "Damn thass good pussy - oh yeah white girl this is some fine pussy - too good to pull out of - oh way too good to even think of denying. This little white pussy's gonna be filled chock full o' nigga nut."

Anna only groaned and whimpered, "yes."

"She needs it Daddy - she needs you to fill her up." Was Dee speaking for her own benefit or for Bill's or for Anna's or for all three. She didn't know and she didn't care. It was a visceral moment - a moment of instinct and nature.

"YESS, YESS, FILL ME UP DADDY." Anna's howled response proved she was feeling the same.

Dee kissed Bill and tasted the salt on his skin. His mouth tightened a little and she knew he was close.

Bill was a good man, a decent man. He gave the beautiful woman beneath him one final chance to deny him. "About to nut - no jokin'. You know what it means."

"YES, YES ... PLEASE DADDY!" Her whole body shuddered and her green eyes were huge as they looked up into his. She raised her head a fraction and he brought his lips down to meet hers. As they kissed Anna felt his seed spurt into her in heavy potent loads.

Dee had the camera again and had captured the precious moment. She kept it on Bill as gasping and breathing heavily he slowly withdrew from Anna. The woman made to move but a big Black hand gently laid on her. "No - you lay still. Let my seed find its way and do its job. Make sure you're going home with our first already growing in your belly. We all know it won't be the last - fine white girls like you two was made for raising babies - Black men's babies." He stepped back and took the phone from Dee as she moved down between her friend's legs. "Dunno what wheels you got white boy but I know they ain't fast enough. That is one righteously seeded white pussy."

Dee found herself close to that pussy. She explored with her finger and withdrew it copiously coated in his thick seed. "Looks so tasty," she murmured, "but we can't waste it." She reinserted her finger and then began to wank her friend. "We need you to come again Anna. You know it's supposed to increase your chances of getting pregnant and well it can't hurt. She giggled and then moved her mouth down to Anna's clit - tasting both him and her. It didn't take long. Anna squirmed and rolled and finally howled out her orgasm as Dee continued to finger and lick her.

Bill nodded his satisfaction as he filmed. "Yeah - see Kent - my white girl knows her game. Shit, she working hard to get that cute little white wife of yours properly Black bred."

Anna whimpered and moaned again. Dee reluctantly pulled back to let her rest a while.

Bill handed the phone back to Dee. She sent the final video off to Kent and then closed the phone down. The afternoon wasn't over but from now on it would be just the three of them Or so she thought.

Bill had his own phone out. "Hey 'Fess, how's it goin' man? - You needs to roll it up and get over here. Got a job for ya. - This job you WILL wanna do, leastways you been bending my ear about it all the last three weeks - Yeah, thass right, the classy little teacher lady. Can't be sending her home without her nigga nut and I gotta save mine for second helpings with her fertile friend - Fuck yeah, only polite after she and her husband asked me to so nicely - Preach it man. White boys may be bug-fuck but their women are real fine - See you in five." He ended the connection and glanced at Dee. "You know Fess don't ya."

She nodded. She knew Fess - he was one of the little crew of Black men who hung around the store earlier on Sundays, the group she had met when she first came here. She knew Fess and pretty soon she'd be getting to know him a whole lot better!

***

She'd had a day or two to consider it. They had made no difference. She knew that there were things that just had to be done. There were things that she just needed to do.

Fortunately it wasn't a long job and she had a free lesson at the end of the afternoon so she could get it done and then be home on time. It wasn't a long drive from the school but she knew that it was an important one.

Dee pushed open the small door and entered the familiar shop. She was a few minutes early and Izeye was just finishing up a swirling tattoo on the shoulder of a young white woman. A series of ripples emanating out from a central focus - the QOS symbol. Dee couldn't remember seeing the woman before and didn't know if she was just a customer or a participant in Izeye's Game, like her friend Georgia.

Izeye barely registered Dee's entrance. His attention on his work was absolute and total. The big man was an artist. This woman would carry that art, the mark of her own true self, for the rest of her life. Just as Anna did. Such things were not rushed.

Dee took a seat on the low padded bench and watched the careful precision of his ink. It was only a few minutes before Izeye concluded by carefully cleaning his design and applying a gauze. Dee wondered how many sessions it had taken to complete that whole intricate pattern. Thank goodness her own procedure was rather less complicated.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,231 Followers