The Temptations of Dee Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What say I stop the car. How about we get out and take a walk. What'll all these folks think about us?"

She knew she didn't need to answer him. They both knew fine well. Some would take it in their stride, more now perhaps than even only a few years ago. Many wouldn't. They'd be suspicious of Shaka, suspecting him of planning some criminal activity. As for her - they'd know who she was straight away. A white woman who went with Black men, a woman who had disgraced herself, her family, her race. A slut, a whore, the lowest of the low. A woman no good decent God-fearing white man would give the time of day to.

Shaka didn't follow through on his suggestion until a couple of minutes later when they arrived where Dee had sensed they were going. He parked up within sight of her own home. She saw David's vehicle parked outside. She knew that he was already back with her youngest. So her family were all in there. Leah, Maddy, Davey - even her husband. She felt moisture at her eyes, felt her chin tremble.

"Lots of the good folk round here would say that for a Black man to take a white man's wife he'd have to trick her, fool her, blackmail her, force her. None so blind as will not see. Never had to do any of that. Just have to let a woman follow her own desires, seek her own destiny, make her own life. Some have to risk, often have to give up, more than others. Marriage, home, job ... family ... children."

His last words were stated with awful certainty. Dee could feel his dark eyes watching her even though her own were looking at her home, trying to focus through the coming tears.

"This ain't no test." Shaka's calm deep voice continued. "You can go home now and I'll have no complaints. Just be thankful that I had a fine girl like you with me for a while. I'll do what I can but I can't make no promises. In a court round here your husband's going to get all the sympathy. From tonight it might never be possible to go back, to avoid losing them. Like I say - I don't need to trick or trap my women." Shaka leaned across her and opened her door.

It should have been a hard decision; a soul-tearing, heart-breaking decision. In fact it had been - but it was also a decision Dee had made two weeks before. A decision she had confirmed when she had flushed away the last of her birth-control pills. She took a deep breath, wiped her eyes and very deliberately pulled her door shut. Only then did she look at her man.

Shaka was studying her carefully. He'd seen that look in a white woman's eyes before, many times before. That mix of fear, excitement and something else. Wonder - wonder at her own bravery in taking her own life into her own hands. It came at a cost, at least potentially, but what of value didn't come at a price?

"You my bitch then?"

Her eyes met his. "Yes, I'm your bitch."

He smiled and gently shook his head. "Wrong - you my real fine-assed bitch. Now give me some of that sugar." He leaned in and kissed her. Their lips and then tongues meeting. She felt his strong arm around his shoulders, felt herself melting into that reassuring powerful presence. Whatever the future held she knew that she had made the right decision, the only decision that she could possibly make.

Finally Shaka let her go. He put his vehicle in drive and they moved out onto the road and past her family home. She gave one short look back and then faced forward.

***

The Regency was a tall rectangular presence across the sky in front of them. Ireton, for a relatively small suburban city, was extremely well served by hotels. The reason was simple - Ireton's proximity to the money and power of the Capital. They ranged from budget locations to those, like the Regency, catering for high-rolling executives.

Dee glanced at her driver and was rewarded with a smile. "Tonight's a real special night so I figured we could find a special location."

Well that was great - but it would have been nice to have some warning! Dee glanced down at her outfit. It would probably pass muster but it wasn't what she would have chosen to wear at the Regency!

Shaka laughed as they pulled to a halt. "Don't worry - I got a little something in the back."

***

One whole side of the Regency was large picture windows looking out over the city. Across a small wooded park the lights of other buildings were visible. From the moment their vehicle had drawn to a halt and Shaka had mentioned their reservation from the Taylor Foundation they had been swept up in a well-oiled machine of hospitality. Parking valet, doorman and porter - all were as courteous as they were efficient.

There hadn't been much luggage for the porter to carry - just an overnight bag and a garment case. The only minor delay had been at the reception desk. 'Reception' was an African-American man in the hotel's uniform and he was being berated by a guest.

"When I bring my wife here I expect only the best, I pay for only the best. Then I inspect our room and I find it's filthy. It can't have been cleaned properly in months. Now, boy, what's the hotel going to do about that." The accent was from a couple of states South, the customer was mid-sixties, overweight and red in the face. The woman with him was perhaps thirty years younger.

Dee had felt Shaka's grip on her elbow tighten when he heard that word, 'boy.' She glanced at him and saw his eyes narrow as they watched the fat white businessman harangue the hotel reception. Finally the blowhard moved off towards the elevators.

"Get a lot like him?" Shaka moved up to the desk and addressed the clerk.

The clerk gave him a wary glance. "Our hotel holds itself to the highest standards. Our customers do pay for the best and have the right to expect the best."

"So I ain't gotta worry about our rooms being clean?" Shaka raised his eyebrows sardonically.

The clerk relaxed a little. "ALL our rooms, WITHOUT exception, are inspected daily to ensure the highest standards."

Shaka smiled and nodded. He reframed his question. "Many of yo' guests as imaginative as that one?"

The clerk's face remained impassive. He was a tall, dark-skinned man in the hotel's uniform. About Shaka's age. He knew his job and took it all in his stride. He gave Shaka a long glance - he could also spot 'mystery guests' sent by the hotel head office to check on staff performance. He glanced over to take in Dee and made his mind up. He finally returned Shaka's smile. "Only about one in a thousand."

"Man shouldn't be treated like that - even by one in a thousand." Shaka glanced at the clerk's name-tag. "OK if I call you Michael?"

"I got broad shoulders. I'd rather he went for me than that he tried to get his maid sacked. Most of the girls got families."

Shaka nodded again - the two men understood each other. He collected his room pass. "Hope the rest of your shift is good and easy. When you on until?"

"Night shift takes over at nine. Then its Darnell's problem."

"Darnell, eh? Bet he ain't got that on his name-badge."

The clerk paused and looked at Shaka again for a moment before shaking his head and smiling. "Funnily enough no he hasn't. Same as I haven't got Elvin on mine. My Pops was a big hoops fan."

"See you again Elvin." Shaka led Dee over to the elevators. Half way there he whispered. "Swing them hips baby - give our new friend a show. Guarantee he's watching that fine butt of yours right now."

It seemed ridiculous but Dee put a little more sass into her stride and hoped that Elvin was watching and enjoying.

Once the doors of the elevator had closed she giggled and asked him, "Why do you think he was watching me?"

"First, under that uniform he's a brotha who knows what's poppin' and no brotha like that ain't gonna be enjoying watching a hot little bitch like you. Second, there's a lot of glass and chrome in this hotel."

"You saw his reflection - he WAS watching me?"

"Shit girl - be something wrong with him if he wasn't." His big hand moved down from her elbow to her butt as he led her to their room.

***

The rooms were first-class, their furnishings and decor obviously expertly selected. However, the defining feature was definitely the big picture-window looking out over Ireton as dusk was falling. There was a small park area, its trees several stories below their vantage-point. They could look out over to the city beyond, a mixture of low- and high-rise buildings with lights beginning to gleam from windows.

"Its amazing," said Dee.

Shaka nodded. "Pretty sweet little crib ain't it. Mr Taylor arranged it for you - a special location for a special night." She reached her face up to him and was rewarded with a deep long kiss.

They both enjoyed their intimacy - it had been awhile. Finally they came up for air. Shaka looked around him. "Notice anything about this place? About the staff I mean?"

She had indeed. Ireton wasn't known for its diversity. However, most of the front-of-house staff had been African-American. Only the parking valet had been white. "I think I know what you mean."

"What's the betting that they like to crow about their employment policies? Truth is a lot of their guests like having the Black man carry their bags and serve their meals and say 'yessir' and 'nosir.' Some of them even like to take one down a peg or two to show what a big man they is to their wife."

"Their wife who wasn't wearing a ring."

"Well shit, mine is wearing someone else's." Shaka gave a short laugh but then his face was serious again. "This whole place is built on white boy privilege. That's why places like this are so suitable for when we claim the white boy's most precious prize." He moved back in and they resumed their deep kiss.

For a moment Dee thought that he was going to take her next-door to the huge bed and fuck her right there and then. She would certainly have had no objections. Instead, he finally broke the kiss again. He gestured at their bags. "We'd best get ready for dinner. Hope you like the outfit - I know I will."

At the Regency

"Come down by the desk when you're ready."

It was easy for men. Shaka had showered and then changed his jacket. An adjustment of his neck-tie and he was pretty much ready. He looked delicious - but then when didn't he?

Dee was left to complete her preparations. The suit-bag had contained her outfit as selected by her man. She examined herself in the mirror. The black top left her arms and most of her shoulders bare. The neck-line wasn't shockingly low but a cut-out panel revealed some cleavage. Her skirt was a bright scarlet and clung tight to her curves. All those hours in the gym paid off as she critically examined herself in the full-length mirror. She knew this was how Shaka liked her to be. There was nothing outrageous about her outfit but it also left no doubt that its wearer was a sexual being. Her eye lingered on the contrast between the black material of her top and her pale skin. She felt her heart beat a little faster. That contrast sent a message to her - should send a message to anyone who saw her this evening with Shaka. No-one seeing them together tonight could be in any doubt that she was a Black man's woman. She felt her breath almost catch in her throat. Anxiety? Fear? Shame? No - it felt more like anticipation, more like pride.

She suddenly smiled at herself reflected in the mirror. Now she understood that other piece of clothing that had previously seemed out of place. Shaka had his rules but it seemed he could bend them to make a point.

***

Dee saw Shaka at the desk deep in conversation with Elvin. She strode across the reception towards them. She heard Shaka's other little gift for her clicking on the flooring. Four-inch Pigalle heels with their trade-mark scarlet soles matching the bright colour of her tight skirt. She generally favoured sandals or slip-ons but for tonight those heels just seemed so right. Like the rest of the outfit Shaka had selected for her. She felt sexy - the way soccer moms of three generally didn't get to feel sexy, the way she hadn't felt with David for so many years.

Shaka held up a hand and she paused a few feet from the desk. He had a twinkle in those deep brown eyes - he was enjoying himself. He made a rotating movement with his index finger and she knew what he wanted. She gave a slow twirl - every moment knowing that she was being shown off to Elvin. Shaka was proud of her and she felt her heart beating faster again. She knew why she felt sexy - because she WAS sexy. Shaka had let her unlock that part of herself again.

She completed her slow turn and then joined Shaka who had nodded his satisfaction to her. She hooked an arm around his and stood in front of Elvin at the desk. "Do you think I'll pass muster Elvin?" she asked.

Elvin had worked that job for a lot of years and he was well trained in these things but he still just couldn't quite resist it. She saw his eyes momentarily flicker as he looked down at her cleavage. It was momentary before he caught control of himself. "Most certainly ma'am. I hope you'll enjoy your meal."

Shaka took over. "I'm sure we will. Good talking to you Elvin. Roll on nine o'clock man." The uniformed reception gave only a barely-noticeable nod in return as they turned to go to the hotel's restaurant.

That establishment had an excellent reputation and it certainly lived up to it. The meal was expertly prepared, the service precise and well-judged. It was only made better by the fact that the loud-mouthed white guest from earlier was seated two tables over. Seeing Dee there with Shaka seemed to spoil his meal for him a little but that only made Dee's all the better.

It was close to a perfect meal but really only an appetizer for the evening. Dee knew that she had not come to the Regency for the fine dining. She finished her glass of wine and then smiled at Shaka. "I'd better not have any more - I don't want to get buzzed."

"Worried you'll get taken advantage of?" Shaka arched an eyebrow in mock enquiry

She giggled. "No - but I don't want anything getting in the way of tonight. I want to feel every sensation and to remember it."

He nodded. "Talking of which - You ready..."

"Never readier," she confirmed.

***

"Damn you sexy as fuck in that outfit, you know that don't ya little bitch?" Shaka's big hand was clamped onto her tight scarlet skirt. He moved in to kiss her again. She held him and once again thrilled to the power and masculinity of her Black lover.

"Isn't that the idea?" she finally replied as they came up for air.

He gave her a gentle slap on the back-side and then moved over to the window. Darkness had long fallen and beyond the park the lights of the city were readily visible. Shaka took up position behind Dee and his dark hands cupped her clothed breasts. His mouth found the exposed skin of her shoulder and neck. Dee savoured the sensations, arching her back a little to afford him full access. She was rewarded with a bass chuckle and then his mouth was at her ear. "Damn but you one hot little bitch. You ready to prove it for me."

She knew what he meant. His hands released her as she turned and dropped to her knees, her hands finding the belt of his pants. Eager to free that potent bulge that she'd been feeling as she'd pressed her butt back into him.

"Yeah you extra hot tonight. We both know why don't we?" Her hands didn't hesitate as they undid his belt and eased down his pants. She knew why as well as he did. She was ready to give herself as a white woman should to her Black master. Fully and completely, without reservation or hesitation. Her mind knew what she wanted from this man and her body knew that now was the time to claim it. It wasn't that she accepted the possible consequences it was that she welcomed them. She was rewarding him for all he had done for her. She was proving her new self - showing that she neither had nor desired any way back to how things had been.

She didn't want to wait any longer. Her hands eagerly grasped the waist-band of his shorts and eased them down. His beautiful Black cock was released and stood proudly, hard and ready. Seemed Shaka was pretty hot for tonight too! She gently took a hold of his shaft and then moved her mouth to take in the broad warm head. She savoured the taste of him, knew that this was all that she needed. It could make her complete, finish her liberation from the bonds that had held her. Society, suburbia, conformity, marriage, family - yes, even family - none of them could stand against how she felt now, none could keep her from where her destiny was taking her.

She heard him chuckle again, that deep bass rumble she had come to love, and then he shifted his weight to lean across and press a button on the wall. As the drapes eased closed over the big picture window she heard him say, "Didn't know you was planning on giving them all a show." Momentarily she processed how their window in a lit room would have been obvious to anyone happening to glance at the hotel. She'd been about to give half of her home city a real show indeed. She dismissed the thought. That didn't matter - only one thing mattered tonight.

Dee knew how to please a man. She didn't really have to think about it now. She knew how to use her mouth, her lips, her tongue, her hands. She knew how to look up at him as she did all these things. To let her eyes meet his, to send him the unspoken but mutually understood message.

"Shit but you're good at that. Remember when you was nervous to even try - cos that cracka hubby of yours been neglecting you so long?"

She didn't reply- she just nodded as she kept working on that wonderfully hard big Black cock. She kept her eyes locked on his.

"Well you ain't nervous now. Known plenty of girls who could bop but you up with the best. Who taught you that?"

She paused in her work. "The Black man," she breathed huskily before kissing the head of his cock.

"Hmmn, yeah, thass right. And who you belong to?"

She was about to answer 'Shaka' but remembered that last item of clothing. "The Black man of course."

He gave her a smile of acknowledgement. "You ready to be a Black man's woman - you ready to prove it?"

She knew what he meant and she was ready, no eager. She released his cock and got to her feet. She expected him to lead her to the bedroom but that wasn't Shaka's plan and Shaka was in charge.

He took her in his arms and kissed her once more, deeply and passionately. Then he turned her to face the drapes. He reached down to the hem of her skirt and began easing it up until her buttocks were freed. He celebrated the fact by smacking her butt. Not so hard as to really hurt her but hard enough for her to feel it and to know that his fingers had left a temporary mark. Pink on her pale skin. His long strong fingers then moved over her butt gently, soothingly, caressing her. She let out a long shuddering breath. He was claiming her. Next he eased the straps of her top off her shoulders and eased it down to leave her breasts exposed. Their new jewellery gleaming in the light. Each nipple pierced and carrying a small enamel Queen of Spades symbol. His fingers found one and gently manipulated it, teasing her already erect nipple.

"Been living up to these? How's cracka boy liking them?"

"He doesn't know. I've moved out of his bed - gone to the spare room. I told him I couldn't stand his snoring any more. Really I couldn't bear to be with HIM any more."

Shaka didn't smile or laugh in triumph. He just nodded, acknowledging what she had said. It wasn't a cause for wonder - it was just natural, the way things should be. His hands hooked into her panties and pulled them down to her knees in one fluid motion. Things were moving fast now - the time for hesitation and consideration was long past. They were there to consummate an act and there was no need for delay.

His hand grasped her shoulder and his foot moved between hers and pushed them apart as far as her panties would allow. Dee felt herself shiver in anticipation, wondered if Shaka felt it too. She didn't have to wonder long.