The Temptations of Dee Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,211 Followers

She knew that from the first moment they had met Shaka had intended and planned to get her to this point. He wasn't the self-denying type but he was in no hurry. What mattered was that another attractive white woman was claimed for the Black man, was brought to realise the joy of being able to shout that fact out to the world. He would take great pleasure in making her his baby-momma but he felt no need to be first. She had allowed him the first opportunity to breed her Black and that what was mattered. Now if another Black man gave her his baby then that was at Shaka's discretion and everyone knew it. It pleased him to allow Bill his opportunity.

She felt his big body move up behind her and his hand again teased her pussy lips. "Damn but I do love me this little white pussy. All primed and ready. By rights I should be getting it all this week shouldn't I. And why's that?"

"Because I'm ready for you - ready to take your seed, ready to be your baby-momma."

There was a low growling laugh of triumph behind her and she felt his lips kiss her ear. His fingers at her pussy were joined by something thicker and stronger. His cock, strong and hard and warm, potent with potential. Bill's body shifted behind her and she felt him enter her. Her pussy was wet and ready, eager to welcome him, to take what her body needed from him. She didn't need to think about it - it was pure instinct.

"Oh God," she whimpered. She wasn't even really aware of her surroundings any more. That her children were only a few rooms away. That she was having illicit sex in a back room at her family's church. It was just how things had to be. She was going away for the week with her family and only on this first of her seriously fertile days did she have any chance to be with Bill. It was risky and dangerous but it had to be. She couldn't contemplate having to wait another day more than was necessary, let alone another month. She wanted Bill to claim her, to give her the reward of her new found sexuality, and she wanted him to do it now.

"Yeah," he almost breathed into her ear, "I knows what you need. Same as yo' little friend Anna got. Gonna have the same result too ain't it?"

"Oh yes, please yes," she moaned and he began his familiar heavy rolling rhythmn of sex. They didn't have much time, certainly none to waste. Any minute their continued absence could set suspicious minds on their track. Could begin the process of her discovery, of her 'disgrace.'

Even as the thought flashed in her mind she felt the accompanying surge of sexual excitement. She knew her 'disgrace', even with its heavy price, would also be her emancipation. Her ultimate freedom to be who she now knew she had always been.

Each thrust of Bill's big Black cock, each of her Black Daddy's caresses, were taking her closer to that ultimate goal.

Dee moaned out loud, felt her knees seem to give way beneath her. Bill's strong hand tightened its grip on her side, held her there ready to receive him.

"Little ho' trying to get away?"

"Uuuuggghhhhh," was the only answer Dee could give. Her body was helpless under the powerful surge of sexual excitement. Bill chuckled and then accelerated his thrusts. Dee gasped and moaned with each powerful repetition, each time that her man claimed her pussy as his by right.

They didn't have much time and this couldn't last long. Fortunately they were each too excited for that to be a problem. Bill's grip tightened on her shoulder and side as he shot his heavy load of African seed deep into his cute little white ho. "Fuck yeah," he exclaimed - his words reverberating round the small store-room.

"Breed me, breed me, give me my baby." The words came out almost automatically. Dee's sub-concious speaking for her and in a voice much too loud given the circumstances. She felt Bill's hand move to cover her mouth but too late.

"Damn, 'ho, you wanting to get caught? That belly's gonna give you away soon enough but we needs a little caution just now you hear," Bill growled into her ear.

His words brought Dee back to the here and now. Reminded her of all she was risking - no, not risking, all that she was giving up. The thought was momentary because Bill spoke again.

"Now we got that perfect little white pussy how it needs to be - full of my good African nut. Put that to good use over the holidays you hear?"

Her moment of reflection was gone - a brief flicker of the old Dee, the Dee restrained by her upbringing, by her marriage and by societal demands. Now she thought only of the week to come. The holidays with her family, her white family, spent with every moment knowing that her new family might be already developing within her. A new life that would also bring her a new life.

'Oh God - please yes,' she thought, the prayer strangely appropriate for location. Then he took his hand from her mouth as he pulled out of her. She felt her skirt drop back to cover her. She took a deep breath and then turned.

Even as she did so he took her in his strong arms and his mouth came to meet hers. They kissed deeply, hungrily, each wishing that they had more time. But they had already been away too long. Bill took responsibility and broke the kiss. He held Dee's face gently between his big hands. His deep dark eyes held hers. "You the sexiest little white bitch a man could own, you know that?"

A modern woman should be outraged by such a statement but Dee wasn't outraged. Her heart raced with pleasure. She wished that they could just go now, to Solway or wherever. That her Black daddy could take her away and keep her until they knew they had succeeded.

It wasn't to be - for now. They hurriedly rearranged their clothes and carefully stepped out of Bill's room. None saw them or even seemed to notice them return to the main room where all the children were busily demolishing a table full of food.

Well, all except one. Davey was eating alright but he had been keeping his eyes open and he saw them both return. He was an observant boy - in many ways more observant and much quicker on the uptake than his father. He saw his mother and Bill the janitor return to the room and saw them share a glance. Then his mom was looking around the room for his sisters and then for him. Their eyes met and his mom smiled.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,211 Followers