The Temptations of Dee Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well talking of challenges! Dee kept moving her mouth further and further down his shaft with each bobbing movement. It shouldn't have been a problem but this was a seriously thick cock. It felt different in her mouth and she began to wonder how it would feel in her pussy. She worked on and soon her mouth met her hand at the base of his shaft.

"Oh no - that's cheating. Didn't they teach you better than using white girl tricks. Put your hands behind your back and clasp them fingers." She didn't hesitate but obeyed immediately and glanced up to see a triumphant gleam in Elvin's eye. He was enjoying having a beautiful white woman obey him. Possibly almost as much as Dee was enjoying serving him. With her hands removed there was a good half inch of his Black cock left exposed.

Dee felt Elvin's fingers gently rest on the back of her head. He wanted her to take him all and unspoken orders were still orders. She was close - her tongue could reach the base of his shaft - but her lips were just short. She pushed again and suddenly felt herself start to gag. He was just too big. She brought her hands up and immediately felt Elvin pull back.

"When you're ready," was all the Black man said. She understood and took a moment to compose herself. Then she again placed her hands behind her back and knelt before him with her mouth open. She made sure her eyes again met his - inviting him to take her and use her.

He stepped forward and she hungrily dropped her mouth back onto the thick column of flesh. She tried to relax as she approached the critical moment but still found herself just a little short. His hands returned to her head - this time pushing her down onto his cock. Dee tried to relax her mouth, all the time concentrating on keeping her hands down and behind her back. Suddenly she knew that she couldn't breath and she had to bring her hands up. At the first movement Elvin stepped back again and Dee coughed as she fought to regain her breath.

Elvin moved back in and tapped his big thick cock, now slick with her own saliva, on Dee's cheek. "You gonna give up - only ever had one girl take it all the way so it ain't no disgrace."

That settled it. Whoever that other ho was she wasn't beating Dee. She looked back into Elvin's eyes and very calmly and deliberately said. "This time, Master, don't stop until I've taken it all."

Elvin glanced at Shaka and got a nod of acceptance. He stepped forward again and for a third time Dee tried to take him, her hands behind her back. His big thick cock slid back into her mouth and she tried to relax. Again she came tantalising close to taking him all the way. Then she felt him hold her head and try to press her down onto him. She was ready for him and ready to do her part. She focused her whole being on trying to relax, to keep her hands behind her back, to fight down the inclination to gag on him. She coughed and felt saliva flood her already over-full mouth. She knew that would make her gag but fought the instinct with every part of her. She won and as she did so she felt her nose pressed against his belly.

"See what I'm saying - the little bitch can bop. Believe a teacher-girl can have skills like that?" That was Shaka.

"She's fuckin' amazing," came from above Dee. She felt his hands on her head relax and now she took over. Moving her mouth up and down his shaft and then dropping her head onto him to take his shaft all the way and use her tongue on his heavy balls. She felt the warmth of her own saliva as it drooled in long streams down onto her chest and top.

"Yeah - you something else baby, got it good and sloppy. You're hot as fuck."

"There's a reason for that," Shaka broke in. He must have given a signal because Elvin pulled back again. His big cock hard as a rock and shining with her saliva. Shaka put down the camera and moved in.

"Got that new top real messy. I can solve that." He pulled her top up and over her head, letting her tits swing free, his jewellery glinting at her pierced nipples.

"Likin' that," commented Elvin.

"Care to do the honours with that skirt," said Shaka.

"Fuck yeah," said Elvin and Dee almost immediately felt his hand easing her tight skirt down.

The material was pulled down over the curve of her butt and then she felt his hands grasping the flesh of her cheeks. "Oh FUCK yeah - spotted this fine little whooty the first time I saw it. Real nice - real tempting."

Dee was almost in a trance. Flushed and still breathless from taking his cock His next words snapped her back into reality real fast.

"Never seen a booty needed my cock in it so bad."

Oh fuck! Taking that monster in her mouth had seemed impossible, in her pussy was a tempting challenge but in her rear-end! That was not happening!

Her reaction had clearly been obvious to judge by Shaka's rumbling laugh. "Maybe not today man - my girl here is still a novice there. Besides we got more urgent business tonight ain't we sweet thing?"

"If that little white booty ain't properly broken in then I don't know what's more important," Elvin almost grumbled.

"Tell him," said Shaka.

"It's my first time with Shaka since I dumped my birth control polls. My first time with him on one of my most fertile days when I'm unprotected."

"Oh shit - no wonder you so hot tonight." His dark brown eyes sparkled with amusement. "Not sure I'd be inviting another man up when my wife was as hot as you."

"She ain't MY wife."

Shaka's remark drew another laugh from Elvin. " I saw the rings - but I should have known better. Soooo - I'm guessin her husband's a white boy."

"A white boy, dumb as a brick and an over-promoted executive at a big company. Just like half the bunk assholes come through here making your life hard. Thass why I figured you'd appreciate joining us tonight."

The two men shared a glance and Elvin smiled. He hadn't thought tonight could get much better or more surprising but well...

Shaka gestured at the couch. "Take a seat Elvin and grab that phone. Take some POV of this hot little ho' doing what she does best."

Elvin didn't need asking twice. He sat down and beckoned to Dee who submissively took her place kneeling between his legs and began to give him the sort of blow-job a man could only get from a bopper who'd learned from the best. As she did so she heard the clink of Shaka's belt and the rustle of material as he took off his pants.

Elvin was filming her blowing him. She wasn't sure if it was Shaka's phone or his own he was using. If it was Elvin's then it could be all over the internet by tomorrow morning. Who was she kidding? The same was true if it was Shaka's phone. Hadn't she just fucked Shaka for the whole world to see anyway? She was way beyond such worries and she decided to show it. She paused and winked at the camera. "Hope you're all enjoying the show."

Elvin laughed with pleasure. "Yeah you a horny kinky little white bitch ain't ya?"

"Yessir," she responded politely.

"Why's that?" He clearly wanted her saying it herself and on record.

"Because I'm fertile tonight and I'm not on birth control," she paused and then lovingly ran her tongue around the firm broad head of his big Black cock.

"Oh - we got a pretty little white bitch all primed for Black baby making have me. She a married little white bitch?"

She waved her hand at the camera letting the light sparkle on her wedding ring and paused working on his cock only long enough to say, "Yessir."

"Hubby here tonight?"

She didn't tae her mouth off his cock this time she just shook her head and hummed, "Uuuuhhh-huhhhhhhh."

"So hubby a brotha or a white boy?"

She licked his delicious cock again. "He's a white boy."

"So he one of them cuck freaks - he sat at home jacking off thinking about his wife getting knocked up by a nigga?"

"No - he doesn't know."

"Gonna know when that belly of yours starts to grow."

"I know," she paused and then admitted what she had realised long ago but had been frightened to admit, "but I don't care."

"How you know the little one won't be his?"

"I've cut him off. We don't share the same bed anymore. I'm Black-only." She paused to show off one of her pierced nipples.

"He got a cute little piece like you and he ain't giving her what she needs. That is one sorry sack o' shit. So if he ain't man enough no more who's gonna be knocking you up?"

"My Black Master." She adjusted her position and got onto her hands and knees in the thick soft carpet before dropping her head back onto Elvin's hard cock

She had barely taken position before she knew that Shaka had taken his cue. For the second time that evening his potent Black cock was lined up on her unprotected fertile white pussy and firmly pushed home. Her pussy was warm and wet and inviting, his cock was hard and remorseless. Everyone, consciously and subconsciously, were perfectly aware of what they were there for tonight. To consummate a process that had been playing out for months. To confirm Dee's status as a Black man's woman, undeniably and irreversibly.

Dee released Elvin's cock from her mouth and gave a low gasp. Watching, the Black man saw her eyes take on something approaching a thousand-yard stare. He knew she was thinking about that Black cock in her pussy, savouring every movement of it and understanding where this would lead. His ears just caught one gently whispered word.

"Yes."

"Getting yourself Black bred ain't no excuse to neglect my cock," Elvin said with a tone of playful disapproval. He felt the thrill of pleasure and triumph as he saw the pretty blonde woman suddenly look at him with a startled expression and then quickly move to suck his big Black dick again. Shit - high-class white women like her were supposed to be way out of his league. So tonight was certainly his lucky night. This one seemed awful eager and ready to please. Be a shame not to make the most of it! "That pussy feel as good as it looks," he asked Shaka.

Shaka didn't answer - he just nodded as he continued his heavy rolling thrusts into Dee. Elvin saw Shaka's haunches slap against Dee's body as he pushed all the way home with each stroke. He felt Dee's head pushed forward a little on his cock with every repetition. His eyes feasted on the little jiggle from Dee's fine white booty each time Shaka thrust home. He felt his cock twitch in Dee's mouth. She was a fucking hot little white ho and had real skills too. He knew how much he wanted to fuck that cute little pussy, to give her his nut. He knew he'd cum in a few seconds and had almost decided to feed the slut a load when he saw Shaka give a gesture with his hand. Reluctantly he pulled back from Dee. She gave him a momentary glance and then looked down at the carpet. He knew she was feeling Shaka taking her, claiming her.

It was a beautiful sight. The classy white woman who he'd admired a few hours ago at the reception desk. Here she was giving herself to her man, a Black man, knowing that each thrust could be the one that ended in his seeding her, sealing her future. It was some heavy shit but what was best was that the little ho seemed desperate for it.

"She looks good but she gonna look better once that belly's got a Black baby in it. Once them sweet titties are all full of milk for feeding a real man's babies. Bet you'll take her down the hood and show her off."

He heard the long moan of desire from Dee and knew he was hitting the right note. He glanced up and saw Shaka nod again - even as he moved the intensity of his fucking up a notch.

"Look up here girl - right in the camera. Tells us your name and what you're here for."

"I'm Dee - I'm here to get - to get - a Black baby. - I'm here - to get knocked up - PLEEEASSEEE." The words had been panted out between the thrusts from Shaka's dominant Black cock. The last word was almost a wail of need and desire.

"All them white-bread friends and relatives of yours gonna think you ruined when that belly starts to swell - you know that don't ya."

"I don't care - fuck them - I need this. - It's who - it's who I am now."

"That right? So what are you now?"

"I'm one of - Shaka's girls. - His Black-owned - ugghhh, little bitch. - Soon his - Black-bred little bitch. - A Black man's - baby momma. - A Black man's - woman."

It was like a religious litany but delivered in a clear and impassioned voice. Each phrase punctuated by the thrust of a Black cock loaded with the potential to destroy her old life by making a new one. No-one seeing it could have doubted. This was one little cracka slut who'd worked it out. Who understood her real place in the world. Who realised nothing mattered but giving her Black masters what they wanted and what she needed.

"Hubby fuck you as good as Shaka there?"

She gave him a look of burning contempt - right into the phone's camera lens. It was beautiful - said more than a thousand words. But words were what he wanted from her.

"Tell me."

"No - no - David's useless - he could never - I wasted so much time - never knew what - this could be."

"Know now don't ya. You know who fucks best don't ya. You know who deserves to make that belly grow don't ya."

"YESSS - YESSS - BLACK MEN - NIGGAS - MY MASTERS - FUCK ME SHAKA - NUT IN ME - KNOCK ME UP - RUIN ME - MAKE ME YOURS - FOR EVERRRRRR."

It had been as if a dam had broken. The words almost screamed out as a rolling orgasm had peaked and taken control of Dee's mind and body.

"Fuck yeah." Elvin heard Shaka's grunt and knew Dee had her wish. Shaka pushed his cock home five more times with decreasing speed and intensity. Then he held still for a minute before pulling out. All that time Dee had dropped her head onto the carpet. Accepting her place, accepting his gift. Shaka gently moved up and turned her over onto her back - her legs eased apart.

Elvin focused the phone's camera in on what could only be called a thoroughly Blacked pussy. It still gaped a little from Shaka's cock and after a moment he could see the big man's seed. Or rather he could see a little of it. He knew most was planted deep inside the little white ho - exploring and questing in search of that all-important defenceless white egg. It seemed impossible they wouldn't find it - wouldn't consummate the evening as it deserved to be. Wouldn't begin Dee's new life.

"Damn dog but that is some nut you put in there. She gonna get pregnant fo' sure." Elvin seemed a million miles from the polite receptionist in his Hotel uniform. He was hungrily filming with his thick Black cock standing up against his slightly rounded belly.

He was focused on her face now. Dee was lying back on the comfortable carpet - seemingly oblivious to her exposure to the two men and anyone else they cared to show this video to. She'd heard his words - he knew that - but all there was on her face was satisfaction and excitement.

"Well that is the idea." Shaka dropped to his haunches next to Dee. "You see a fine-assed little bitch like this and you know what she's needin'. Just a case of bringing them to the realisation of where they need to be and who they really is. This one's been keeping us waiting for a while - teasing the Black man with all she has to offer." He stretched out a hand and his long fingers languidly brushed Dee's belly.

Elvin filmed it all - saw Dee's eyes fixed on the contrasting skin tones of his hand and her skin. Saw the little shiver run through her at the touch of his finger-tips.

"You believe she's got three kids?" Shaka continued as his fingers still traced their pattern on her flat white belly.

"Wouldn't have thought it - but I surely do believe she's soon gonna be having another one," responded Elvin.

"Lot of work for her getting her body back to looking this good. From the first moment I saw her I knew she'd be needing to do all that work again soon. After she's had our babies."

"Babies?"

"Yeah - she promised herself to a friend of mine as well. So she gonna be a busy little breeding ho ain't she. But that's the way it's gotta be ain't it little bitch?"

It was all set down - they simply assumed that she would accept their plans for her. She could only think of one thing to answer. She heard herself say the words, "Yes master," and again felt the surge of sexual excitement pulse through her body. A body ready and eager to make new life.

"You understand what makes a Black man's woman?" He knew she did of course. She knew he just wanted her on video stating the fact.

She swallowed a little and then said, "A woman becomes a true Black man's woman when she has a Black man's baby in her arms and another in her belly. So everyone knows, so the world knows." She hesitated and Shaka's fingers paused on her belly His beautiful deep brown eyes were locked on hers, capturing her mind, body and soul. She completed what she had to say. "I need to be a true Black man's woman, I need to be Black owned."

Shaka leaned down and gave her a tender kiss. "Yeah, I've been knowing that since long before you did. Which is why I gave you two good heavy loads of premium African seed in that sweet little pussy of yours. Chances are if you're getting knocked up tonight then that jobs already been done. Can't see what more I can do except..." he glanced at Elvin. "...I heard somewhere that seed from two men was more likely to knock a bitch up than the same amount from just one. You want Elvin here to see if he can help seal the deal?"

Her eyes widened as she looked at him - was he serious? Her mind seemed to click into overdrive and she remembered what Shaka had said Mr Taylor had once told him. "It's the destination that matters not the road travelled." Suddenly she understood. So what if Elvin's seed by some misadventure did 'seal the deal'. She would be pregnant with a Black man's baby and it would have been Shaka's doing. Every time he saw her with her belly full of a Black baby or later nursing a Black man's child. Every time he saw her and her new family, saw her living her new life, he would know that he had been the cause of it. And she would too. He had selected her and he was using her for his pleasure and she knew that she loved him for it.

She turned to Elvin where he was still filming her, his free hand leisurely moving up and down that thick Black cock of his. She thought she knew why he'd been so careful not to cum in her mouth earlier when most Black guys loved doing that. She also had an idea why that beautiful cock of his was still so hard and ready. Had he and Shaka discussed more than she had imagined earlier? Or perhaps they hadn't really met for the first time today after all. She didn't know and she didn't care. Seeing that big Black cock of his had reminded her of her thoughts earlier about just how that big boy would feel in her pussy. She wanted that and she was going to have it.

"Can you help me out Elvin, use that beautiful big Black cock of yours to make sure I'm ruined for my limp-dicked white hubby?" She knew he wouldn't be able to resist that - but they had one more surprise for her.

She'd half expected Elvin to give Shaka the camera and jump her bones there and then. Instead he held his position. "Yeah I heard about you white bitches thinking we're just at your beck and command. Well that ain't so - we ain't on the plantation missy. So you best be telling me this. How you gonna make it worth my while?"

She didn't know what to say at first but then she remembered their conversation earlier. Had that been the planting of another kind of seed? Had Elvin known this offer was going to be made? She would probably never know but again she was quite certain that she didn't care. If they had 'trapped' her then she was a very willing 'victim.' Besides, if they'd put all that planning and work in then she knew it just reflected how much they wanted her, how much they desired her. She suddenly knew she'd give Elvin his prize.

"IF you knock me up Elvin then I'll come back to you once my belly's showing and you can take me in the...well, you know".