The Temptations of Dee Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Strangely enough, though, it was Levy that had indirectly brought Anna and Dee to a familiar small store in the Capital this afternoon. They were checking Dee's 'fan-mail' as they waited.

It had followed on a bad day for Dee. The day that her body had told her that Shaka and Elvin had not achieved their goal. She'd texted Shaka the news and he had asked her to meet him after work. He'd driven her down to Silky's and led her into his usual booth at the back of the bar.

"Remember asking me about a certain Limey muthafucka?"

"You mean Levy?"

"Yeah. Well what's that they say about old clocks. Even when they was fucked they was still right twice a day. Well Levy did make one contribution that I can respect." He handed Dee a sheet of paper.

She read it with shock, then with curiosity, then with something approaching excitement.

B.M.W. Contract

I, , agree to the following clauses of this contract and will adhere to them faithfully:

1. I accept that I am the property of my Black owners, both Masters and Mistresses.

2. I will NOT suck or fuck other cocks from now on. If my spouse is not a Black owner then either that marriage must end or my spouse must formally acknowledge that his wife will be following this contract and accordingly must relinquish all supposed rights or influence over me.

3. I will NOT wear panties, except as agreed in advance for hygienic reasons. I will ensure that my cunt is always kept fresh and available for my Black owners' pleasure.

4. Any clothing that I wear in the company of Black men MUST be appropriately sexy and revealing. It is my responsibility to dress and act in such a manner as to impress and please Black men at all times. When asked to wear certain clothing by my Black owners I will follow their wishes - though I may suggest alternatives which it will be at my Black owners' discretion to approve.

5. I will maintain gym membership and exercise regularly in order to keep my body fit and ready to be used for my Black owners' pleasure.


6. I agree that it is an obligation on my part to encourage other white females to go Black. This may include relatives, friends and work colleagues. Where possible I will direct all women showing such an interest to my Black owners.

7. I understand that my Black owners pledge not to FORCE me into illegal or physically damaging activities. In return I pledge that I will eagerly and enthusiastically engage in servicing their wishes and desires in all ways possible. Any illegal or permanently physically altering procedures, i.e. cosmetic surgery, tattooing or piercing, will only be undertaken with the prior consent of both sides.

8. I understand that my role is to provide sexual pleasure for Blacks and Blacks only. I will participate in Black sex bareback and wherever and whenever my Black owners wish. I understand that should this lifestyle lead to changes occasioning material hardship then I can apply to suggested organisations for support so long as I remain obedient to all clauses of this contract.

9. I undertake never to use birth control and to receive Black seed as my Black owners instruct. I understand that this will lead to pregnancy or pregnancies and gladly accept my role as a white breeding slut. The material needs of resulting offspring will be met by myself and supporting organisations without recourse to legal measures or paternity tests.

10. This contract is open-ended and can only be terminated with the agreement of the Black owners. Breach of these rules will be punishable at the discretion of the Black owners without the right of appeal. This punishment will extend up to, but not be restricted to, expulsion and banning from all activities of the Black owners, their associates and associated organisations.

Signed: / Date: 15 December 20XX

Dee remembered seeing a tattoo on some of the girls' arms - tattoos that had mentioned the 'ten rules'. Now she was seeing them spelled out for the first time.

"What you think?"

"Pretty intense." Dee replied.

"Yeah - but what I'm asking is are you ready to commit yourself."

"What about Clause 2? You know David would never accept that."

"I've said I'll do what I can for you. That doesn't mean your marriage has any future. You've outgrown it, you've left him behind."

Dee nodded.

"Any other problems?"

Dee quickly scanned the paper again. She looked back up at Shaka with a quizzical expression.

"Clause 6", said Shaka.

She returned to it

6. I agree that it is an obligation on my part to encourage other white females to go Black. This may include relatives, friends and work colleagues. Where possible I will direct all women showing such an interest to my Black owners.

She couldn't really see the problem there and told him so. Her circle of friends and colleagues had changed a lot over the last year. Most of them needed no encouragement from her in that department.

Shaka's response was dry but to the point. "I wasn't thinking about now - I was thinking about in fifteen or twenty years time." Then he watched her eyes widen as she understood him.

"Hey..you mean..." she said and then her voice tailed off.

"What mother doesn't want her daughters to have the best, to avoid the mistakes that she made?"

"I know but..."

"It doesn't seem right - and at the moment it certainly wouldn't be. Let a child be a child - they don't need to be rushed along any faster than the whole damn world will be trying to do anyway. But, as a Mom, you need to be preparing yourself for the day that will come. The day you will pass on your experience and knowledge to them."

"They will have to make up their own minds."

"The paper says 'encourage' don't it? That's all we ask. When the time comes..." Shaka pushed his pen across the table to Dee.

She knew that it was another opportunity for her to prove herself. A compensation for their disappointment. She understood that. But was it meant as compensation for her or for Shaka or for them both? She didn't know that but she did understand that she needed something to fill a gap in her soul that she had been aware of since that morning. Still, however, she hesitated. Signing the paper - no problem. Following those rules - wasn't she doing most of them already? Even Clause 6 - and she remembered that Shaka had warned her to take note of it - probably only confirmed what she was going to do anyway, when the time came. If, of course, she still had any role in her daughters' lives by then. By then, she knew, if David had his way she wouldn't even have access.

She'd had to address that possibility, perhaps probability. In her fears it was almost a certainty. It was a brutal realisation. It made every moment with her children precious beyond words but she also knew that to seek that joy was selfish beyond words, doing them no good. Davey and the girls needed to be less reliant on her not more. If she was lost to them they would need to recover quickly, to forget her if they could. That was why she did not feel guilt for her absences at 'seminars' and 'work meetings'.

The rules weren't what made her hesitate. It was the second part of this particular little ritual that she had surmised from what she'd seen on the arms of women like Emily and Georgia. Paper could be lost or burned or ruined by water. There was a more permanent record of this commitment - a record at least as permanent as the woman who made it.

She remembered whose idea all this had been. "Your Levy asks a lot - he must be a crafty vicious bastard."

"He's not MY Levy - and you have no idea. If I have my way you and those you love never will. That's my promise and pledge - in return for yours," he waved a hand at he paper and pen,.

"When?"

"I'll call Izeye - make an appointment for after work Wednesday."

Giving her a few days to think it over, making sure she wasn't rushed. Letting her consider the implications and the symbolism of the act. She knew the way Shaka operated by now. He'd never force her to do anything - much of his pleasure came from her willingness to take her new path. She also knew that he wasn't worried about her backing out however long he gave her to think about it. He knew her too well to need to worry about that.

***

"Your first time - well just try to relax and keep still. You'll find its nothing like so bad as you might have been fearing." Izeye's movements had all the casual grace of years of experience. He used a swab to clean the inside of Dee's upper right arm. She felt her mouth go dry.

"I ... guess so."

The big man gave her a reassuring smile. He gently turned his own arm to draw her attention. She saw the complex swirling patterns of ink on his dark skin. How many hours had it taken to create that? The message was clear - he knew his job from both ends of the needle.

"This is a simple script - nice and short procedure. There's no heavy color involved. Generally one sitting but if you've had enough then tell me and we'll take it in stages, OK. Over the last year or so I've done a lot of these. Upper arm is a good place for a beginner. You ready?"

She'd signed the damned form hadn't she! She reached out a hand and Anna grasped it. It was good to have her there for support. Dee scrunched her eyes shut and said, "Go on."

She heard the machine and felt Izeye hold her arm still. Then came the bite of the needle into her skin. She concentrated on keeping her breathing steady and her arm still. The pain level crept up and then held at a level. She breathed a little easier. It hurt but it was nothing she couldn't handle. She'd had three children after all!

Izeye paused. "All going OK?"

She nodded and he resumed. This time she kept her eyes open. Watched the big man apply the needle with intricate precision. Quickly and accurately he traced the words of the script. She wanted to see it - though she knew that was crazy. It would take a while to heal and hadn't she seen the same tattoo on several of her friends.

'I pledge to obey the Ten Rules of a Black Man's Woman'

The font was like the message - crisply legible but with just enough design for artistry. Anyone reading the tattoo knew the lifestyle of the woman wearing it, in outline if not in detail. Any Black man or White woman who knew the '10 Rules' had a deeper understanding of course.

Sleeveless tops were going to have to be worn with extreme discretion from now on. However, she could still get away with short sleeves if she was careful. The motor of Izeye's machine continued to whirr and the needle continued to trace its quick precise movements as Izeye leaned over her his face set in concentration. It might be a very easy tattoo for an artist like him but he still gave it his full care and attention. There was a reason everyone with a brain came to Izeye for things like this.

She glanced at Anna and smiled. Anna smiled back. Dee knew what she had been thinking. She'd been watching Dee for a sign of her future - her own tattoo had been delayed for nine months or so by recent happy events. Dee's smile had reassured her, had encouraged her. Dee felt good about that - almost forgot the pain coming from her arm. It was good to encourage people, especially people you loved.

Not Just for Christmas

The children's excited voices rang out through the familiar room. Dee had not been living here so long but she knew just how much of a tradition this was at their church. So since she had three children participating she had been very ready to don the felt green hat and serve as an assistant to the occasion's main man.

Talking of whom...

HO HO HO.

The voice was deep and reverberating. The door flew open and there he was. Santa Claus himself - at least for this congregation. His big portly body swathed in the traditional red and white costume. His face a mass of white beard with two twinkling dark eyes.

The children screamed their delight, her own two daughters vigorously contributing to the cacophony. Her son was rather quieter. He was a sharp boy and had already begun to realise that all might not be quite as the grown ups said it was. Dee cast him a glance and raised her eyebrows. Davey caught her eye and then smiled back. He had a good idea what was going on but he wasn't going to be spoiling it for his sisters.

Dee and another of his elves cleared a way to Santa's chair and the big figure gratefully deposited his huge sack by it before planting himself in the easy chair provided.

"Hello children - how you all been doing since I saw you last. We got the usual order of business. Presents for the children what's been good and a piece of coal for them's that's been naughty. Now who's been good this year?"

The roar of high-pitched noise almost blew the roof off the place.

Santa's deep bass chuckle sounded out. "I figured so. Now, who's been naughty?"

There was sudden silence. A whole room full of small children all trying to avoid catching Santa's eye.

"None of you been naughty? Again! Seems it's that way every year! Maybe I should ask yo' parents or maybe you can tell me if anyone here's been naughty?"

Again there was silence for a moment as young minds calculated whether a few skilful indictments might lead to more presents for everyone else.

Fortunately, Santa was an old hand at this. Before merry chaos could break out he had spoken again. "Well, never mind that. I'm givin' a special pardon to every naughty boy and girl just fo' this year. 'Cos I know you didn't mean it. Be sure to behave for next year tho - can't be sure I can be so generous then. You all gonna be good next year?"

Another wave of noise as children swore earnest devotion to the cause of always being good little boys and girls.

Santa held up two gloved hands. "Thass fine, thass fine. I guess I'll have to be calling at ALL yo' houses on Christmas Eve. Gonna be a busy man fo' sure. My other elves still finishing making yo' big presents but I got a little something for you all today. Or perhaps yo'd rather wait."

The response was predictable. Soon Santa was performing his annual duty of providing presents for each of the children in turn. Dee helped select the appropriate presents and hand them on to the main man as he asked each child what they wanted for Christmas Day.

Santa's lines and actions were smooth as silk. He'd got a lot of experience. He'd been doing this gig for fifteen years and he'd done the same over at two social centers in Solway almost as long. He knew some of the girls would ask for ponies and some of the boys for a space rocket or the latest games console. He could handle all that and even today, when he had cause to want to get this over and done with, he wasn't hurried but enjoyed every moment. He loved doin' it - well except for that damned hot outfit. At least over in Solway he could ditch the gloves and have a little less fake beard!

Finally the year's deliveries were made and the children all sang Santa a Christmas carol of thanks. He heaved his bulk up out of the easy chair and gave a resounding HO HO HO of appreciation. Then he gestured towards Dee. "If my helper here can help carry my sack then I'll have to be goin'. Thass my busiest time of the year you knows."

The children, having done their duty and sung for their suppers, were ushered over to the Christmas treat tables. The other elves and helpers supervised them and almost kept the famished multitude's fingers off the spread while the Reverend said the grace.

Santa had carried a huge sack full of presents into the room on his own. So why did he need Dee to help him carry the empty one out? Nobody seemed to ask that question but one acute young mind noticed it. Davey pondered a moment before realising that he risked getting beaten to all the tastiest treats if he dawdled too long.

***

"Fuck me but thass better," he said as he threw off his heavy gloves and carefully locked the door to his store room. Couldn't have anyone wandering in unexpected like.

"Language Santa - or are you a BIG naughty boy. Maybe you shouldn't get YOUR present," giggled Dee.

"Fuck that!" said Santa. "Damn right I'm a bad boy but I'm lucky 'cos I got an elf whose REAL naughty too - just the way I likes her." He shucked off his heavy white-trimmed red coat and his hat.

"Should I take off my hat too?" asked Dee.

Santa hauled off his big black boots. "Fuck no - you looks cute as fuck with that on. Remind me of that actress from that film a while back - but cuter and sexier."

Dee felt the little blush in her cheeks. It didn't get old - the appreciation of men like this for her. She gave her rear end a little wiggle for him. "Santa likes his elf then?"

Santa's eyes sparkled as they took her in. He almost growled his assent. "Got the hottest fuckin' elf out there. Now we ain't got much time."

Dee dropped to her knees and pulled down Santa's red trousers. His shorts were tenting in a manner very gratifying to a woman's ego. Santa was seriously ready for her! She didn't hesitate and pulled down his shorts. His big Black cock almost sprang out at her, his heavy balls swinging free of the material. Her mouth closed over the broad dark head of his cock and Santa gave an appreciative chuckle.

"Damn you good at that - who taught you such good game?"

She paused a moment. "Black men - before I met them I had no game at all." Then she went back to work on pleasing her man.

"Nah - you always been seriously fucking hot. You just needed the right men to let you show it. Talking of which - I'd like another ten minutes of that sweet mouth but the congregation might just notice. Santa's got an extra special delivery to make..."

Dee knew what he wanted and what she needed. Happily she had on one of her church-going long skirts so she didn't need to undress. She just got up and leaned against the wall with her back to him.

She felt him pull her the hem of her skirt and then his hand with it bunched in his fingers was at her shoulder. His other hand explored and found a very ready, very hungry and very wet little white pussy.

"Hmmmnnn," he signalled his approval. "Whose pussy is this?"

"Your pussy Daddy, I mean Santa." Dee giggled.

"What sorta pussy this?"

"White pussy, Santa."

"Say it again."

"Um, fertile White pussy Daddy."

"Thass right. You my fucking hot little fertile white ho' aintcha."

"Yes Daddy - I'm your ho'."

"Yeah, 'cos ho' ain't no insult is it - it's just stating how things is when a white girl finds her Black man. You sure you're a ho girl?"

"I'm proud to be your ho Daddy, proud to be a Black man's woman."

His finger ran the length of her pussy and almost brought her to her knees the sensations were so strong. He gave a deep laugh of pleasure at her reaction. "Shaka was trying to breed this pussy last month. You enjoy that ho'?"

"God yes," she knew she didn't have to hide her Black lovers from each other. Such foolish nonsense was restricted for her husband. Shaka and this man had made an arrangement and Shaka had taken the first opportunity to fulfil her destiny, to make her truly Black owned. He'd fucked her every day she had been fertile last month, planting his seed deep into her, trying to claim her irrevocably for himself and for the Black race. It had been a whirl of hot passionate sex and she had just known that he would succeed. It seemed impossible that a man like Shaka would not.

Rationally she should have known better. Mother Nature didn't work like that. Each month was maybe a one in four chance. With Shaka's potency and skills that might be one in three. Either way it was still against the odds that she'd become pregnant that first month. Hadn't Shaka admitted the fact by the deal he'd made with Bill? Shaka would take her first but if he didn't get the job done then she'd be Bill's until it was Then she'd go back to Shaka for her second Black child, the one that confirmed to all the world that she was a Black man's woman, that she was Black owned for sure and for keeps.