The Temptations of Dee Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah - my little bitch is all primed and ready to breed." She felt his fingers at her pussy first exploring her opening and then one, two, three, fingers pushing inside. They gave a half dozen gentle motions and then were withdrawn again. "Hmmmn-hmmmnnn, that pretty little pink pussy is all wet and ready. Take a look."

Dee saw the three dark fingers held up in front of her face. They were glistening with moisture.

"Take a taste." The fingers were put to her lips. She hesitated momentarily and then opened her mouth to let them in before tasting and then greedily sucking her own juices off them.

"Tastes good don't it - that's what a sexy little bitch in heat tastes like."

She was still sucking his fingers when Shaka used his other hand to line up his big Black cock and push it into her pussy. Dee let out a moan of frantic desire and then Shaka took total control. He knew she was ready for him, ready for everything he could and would give her. The foreplay for this moment had extended over months and now neither of them needed or desired any further hesitation or delay. He was fucking her fertile pussy raw and unprotected, soon he would plant his potent African seed deep into her body. Then it would be for nature and chance to decide what would happen. She might be pregnant or she might return to him next month ... and the next ... and the next. She already knew that this would not be a one-off. The sensations running through every part of her couldn't be denied - the pleasure, the passion, the desire, the raw lust. She needed this and now she'd had a taste she wanted more. It was from the oldest part of her self, the most basic part of her consciousness. It was ancient and almost primitive but it was none the less powerful for that. Quite the reverse. It wasn't just that she wanted him to make love to her. It was that she needed him to fuck her and seed her and make new life with her. She moaned again as a new realization hit her. It wasn't just Shaka. The message she was wearing was true. She remembered what she had said to Bill and what Odell had promised her. It wasn't just Shaka. There was a certain type of African-American man who she could not resist. Dark skinned men who knew what they wanted and weren't afraid to let her know it. She knew now that she couldn't resist them - they could have her as their beck and call girl just by demanding it.

Dee put her head back and screamed. Everything was building so powerfully within her that she had to grant it some release. It worked for a moment but then she felt Shaka really take charge and she knew she was lost, hopelessly and gloriously and wonderfully lost. There could never be any way back for her. She had to take the consequences and she would do so.

Shaka reached for his phone and held it up in front of her. She recognised the clip of herself dumping her birth control pills. She heard his voice in her ear. "I'm thinking we should send this to Bill. He'll know what it means won't he - just like I did." Before Dee could answer she saw Shaka's finger touch the screen and knew the clip was on its way to her older Black lover. Shaka's voice was smooth in her ear. "My bitches don't tease a brotha. You gonna keep going with Bill then you need to show your commitment. All the way."

Dee gasped for breath as she felt Shaka's strokes increase in power and intent. She knew that he was reasserting his dominance over her, displaying his power over her. Making sure that no-one forgot what they both had known for the best part of a year - even if one of them hadn't been ready to admit that to herself, let alone to the world. She couldn't hide it now; she didn't want to hide it now. There was every chance that she would soon be demonstrating it in the most blatant possible way.

That would be her reward. Her reward from her Black Master. Something that would end any chance of returning to her old life, something that risked losing what she had held most precious. She was risking everything for this, she was no longer the person she had been that day when Jessica had engineered her first meeting with Shaka. She felt that now familiar surge of desire and excitement race through every part of her. Her body shuddered and she gasped again, her breath ragged with passion.

Shaka was remorseless. Long driving strokes as his hands cupped her breasts. There was no escape from this and she knew that even had there been one she would not have taken it. She felt his breath in her ear.

"You a Black man's ho Teach?"

"Yes", she managed to gasp out in reply

"Look across and in that mirror there."

She obeyed him and saw herself in the full-length mirror on the wall. She saw her wide eyes sparkling with excitement, her flushed cheeks, her hair tousled, her mouth gasping for oxygen as she was thoroughly, skilfully, beautifully fucked by her man. She'd seen all those signs before. In Georgia, in Lisa, in Anna. She knew where that look led too. She'd seen Georgia with her belly full with a Black man's baby. She'd sat next to Anna as her test had confirmed that she would be bearing another Black man's child. Lisa's marriage and home had gone because this man with her had given her his seed and made new life in her. What had seemed so awful and fearful a thing now just seemed natural, just seemed right. The way it had to be.

"Yes - I need it." She hadn't thought about saying it, the words had emerged almost automatically, straight from her deepest self.

"What you needin' girl?" Shaka's tone was low, his voice dark and rich and seductive.

"My baby."

"Yeah - it's time." He kissed her ear and then held her tight as he intensified his love-making. This time she knew he wouldn't stop until he had paid her his tribute.

His hard thrusts pushed her forward, still on her heels and with her panties round her legs. She lost her balance but found herself held up by the strong Black hands grasping her body. She turned her face forwards again, felt the sensations coursing through her whole self. At that moment she understood that what Georgia and Charli had told her was true. This was the ultimate, the zenith of sexual experience. Some called it 'repro-sex' or 'preggo risk sex' but she knew that it was breeding. Raw and primitive and existential and making her body quiver with orgasm just at the realisation that she was finally proving herself to Shaka. That soon her belly could be proving herself to the entire world.

She stretched her arms forward trying to find some stability. One hand found the wall, the other groped into the thick drapes and tried to grip them. Shaka was relentless, pounding his big Black cock deep into her with every stroke. Dee's fingers felt something on the wall and knew what it was, the surround of the button that controlled the drapes. A thought flashed through her brain and she gasped for breath as another surge of passion flowed through her. Soon her belly might be showing who she was to the world - but there were other more immediate ways. She felt her legs quivering, knew that but for Shaka's strong grip on her she'd be crumpling to the floor. She summoned her strength to let go of the drapes with one hand and press the button with the other.

The drapes rolled back, smoothly and silently. They saw again the view out over the dark park to the buildings beyond. The many windows over there, some dark but many more lit. Anyone looking out of those windows would see her now. She gasped and now had both hands against the glass of the window. Felt the cool of the glass in contrast to the heat surging through every part of her. That cool reminded her of the world outside but she didn't hesitate for one moment. Shaka's body pushed her forward against the glass. Its cool kissed her breasts and she heard the gentle click of her nipple jewellery against the window.

"Turned out a lot of white bitches but you're something else. Want the world to see you getting bred?" He almost snarled the words - spitting them out between each of his claiming thrusts into her.

"YYYEESSS ... YYYEESSSSSSS ... YYYYYYYYEESSSSSSSS ..." she screamed, all restraint lost or rather cast away.

"FFFFUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK MMMMMEEEEEEEEEE."

"CUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM IIINNN MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE."

"BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

It was enough. She almost sobbed as the wave of sexual excitement burst in her brain and as her body shuddered she faintly heard him grunt and knew he was filling her fertile pussy with his potent Black seed. Without really knowing what she was doing she knew that she was sending a prayer up that he would be successful, that his baby would be growing inside her after this. She gasped for breath as he slowed his pace. Making sure that she got every drop of his potent seed just as deep as he could plant it.

"What you thinkin'?"

She had a suspicion that he knew perfectly well. That he just wanted her to admit it, to him and to herself. So she did. "How much I want to have your baby - how I want it as soon as I can."

He gave a soft chuckle and then spoke again. This time his voice was firm and had an edge to it. "I'm thinking there's an issue there..."

"I know it's the end of my marriage - I don't care about that. I know it will cost me my family - though I don't want that..." Her voice trailed off. It was a viciously high price to pay for her voyage of self-discovery.

Shaka kissed her ear again. "Yeah - I know baby. I appreciate it too, you giving up more that most. Jennifer put her whole career at risk - but no amount of dollars equal what you've been ready to give up. But you gotta remember that you one of my women and Shaka looks after his women. Ain't no guarantees but don't be giving up so easy. Anyway, that wasn't what I meant."

She was silent now - she didn't understand.

"Our little friend Anna told me something," Shaka continued, "something about what you said to Bill."

She remembered back and froze, suddenly knowing what he meant.

"Yeah, that's right. You told Bill you wanted his baby too. So we got an issue there ain't we. My bitches don't tease a brotha, they deliver on their promises. So what we gonna do about that?"

She knew she didn't need to answer him. Shaka had a plan for her and Shaka was in charge, just as he had been since the first time she'd felt her heart race at the knowledge that he wanted her.

"You wearing my ice so it was only right I got the first opportunity. Soon as that pretty little white pussy got primed I decided I was gonna keep it full of premium Black seed. You're gonna meet me every day over the next five days. That understood."

"Yes."

"What matters is that we keep that pussy full of Black seed until that pretty little belly of yours starts to grow. Maybe that'll be after this week. If not then you go to Bill until he does get the job done. Every day you're primed and any others he desires. Understand."

Again it wasn't a question and he wasn't expecting an answer. He was just stating how it was and how it was going to be.

"You a Black man's woman Dee?"

"You know it."

"Then you got to prove it - to every brotha out there and to every woman that wants the same but is too scared to follow her dream, to accept her destiny. You know how an old friend of mine taught me how a white woman proves it?"

She knew - she forgot who had told her but the message had resonated in her soul. "A Black baby in her arms and another in her belly."

She heard his chuckle of approval. "Thass right - you is a good little cracka ho ain't ya. So we got a white girl pledged to two brothas. Well, whichever gives her first baby the other will give her second. Understood?"

This time the last word did have that inflection which meant a question. So she answered in the only way she could imagine answering it now. "Yes - I understand. I want it."

"I know." Shaka finally eased himself off her. "My seed should have got where it needs to be by now. I'm planning on making Bill wait his turn."

"What should I tell ... him?" She couldn't bring herself to say David's name. He seemed part of a life she'd been ready to leave long ago.

"That fool hubby of yours? You don't need to tell him a damn thing. Give me some time to work on him. You sure I can assume he ain't civilised enough to take the news well?"

She shook her head. David had got used to his little world revolving around him as he went his blind and blissful way. His reaction to the true nature of things would not be pretty.

"You leave that to me. I'll see what can be done." He gestured and Dee stood up. He moved in and held her and kissed her with a deep passion. She allowed herself to melt into him, let her concerns and fears be washed away by his presence. She felt a firm something against her belly and knew he was getting hard again.

"Thank you." It was all she felt able to say.

"For what? You're one of my girls and I look after my girls."

"No - I meant for, well, everything."

Shaka winked at her and then leaned down to pull her panties back up snug over her pussy.

"You know why you're wearing them don't ya."

Again she didn't need to answer. They both knew. For once he was allowing her to wear panties and that was because he wanted them to keep his seed inside her. Did it make any practical difference? Almost certainly not. His seed was already swimming deep in her searching for that vulnerable lily-white egg. It was all symbolism. He set the rules and he could break or bend them. Just the thought that he was 'making sure of her' had already sent another wave of passion coursing through her body.

"Wonder if these walls are sound-proofed. Reckon you tested them back there." Dee heard his words and knew the old her would have cringed with embarrassment. Instead she giggled at the thought. She'd just fucked in front of half of Ireton - at least potentially - but she wanted everyone to know the truth. Especially every white wife trapped in the tedium of a stale marriage and every white girl being pushed to settle for second-best, well third- or fourth-best really. She wanted everyone to know the truth.

Shaka moved to the room-phone and pressed a button. "Hello - reception. I have a complaint to make about some noise. - Aha, is that Elvin. I'd appreciate if you came up and helped me out on this. I know yo' shift ended five minutes ago. - Well that's very good of you Elvin."

Revealing herself to the world had seemed easy. Revealing herself to an individual brought it into focus somehow. Dee looked at Shaka with her eyes wide.

Shaka gave her a confident smile in response. He tucked his cock back into shorts and pulled his pants back on. That was a point. Dee wondered how long it would take Elvin to get here. She scrambled to pull her top up and her skirt down. Felt the moisture in her panties as she did so, the mixture of his seed and her juices.

She had barely smoothed herself down when the door bell rang.

"Didn't waste no time did he," whispered Shaka. "C'mon in," he said out loud.

The door opened and Elvin came into the room still in his hotel uniform and wheeling a small trolley carrying a bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne.

Dee immediately knew what Shaka and Elvin had been discussing down at the desk while she'd been getting ready. You didn't bring a bottle of champagne to a complaint about noise! She knew Shaka had set her up to be with this Black stranger. She looked at Elvin again. He was in his early forties, close-cropped hair with a dusting of grey showing against the dark of his skin. Maybe just over six feet, looked after himself, attractive regular features. She took all that in but mostly she noticed his eyes. They were fixed on her and they sent a message that was unmistakeable. He liked what he saw and he wanted a piece of her. She felt a quiver run through her body - felt again that wondrous knowledge that a potent Black man wanted her. Felt that affirmation of herself as a sexual being, as a desirable woman.

"Thanks for coming up man. You see we've had a noise problem. My sweet little bitch here been howling the place down and I'm thinking she needs something to put in her mouth. What you thinkin' Elvin?"

Elvin swallowed and wetted his lips with his tongue. He'd worked the Regency for a long number of years. He knew you didn't do this sort of thing. But this woman with Shaka was something special. Enough to tempt any man with warm-blood and a hard cock. He saw plenty of 'trophy wives' passing in front of his desk but they were mostly as fake as fuck. Fake smiles, fake tits, fake attitudes. You could see Shaka's piece was the genuine article. Sexy as the bomb and seriously down to fuck. He'd been thinking about her ever since she'd done that little twirl for him - been trying to persuade himself that acting on Shaka's suggestion was crazy. When the call had come he'd just known that his cock had got rock-hard and that there was nothing in the world was gonna stop him checking out that 'noise complaint'.

"Any suggestions Elvin - is there anything I can do for you?" Dee knew that he just needed a little encouragement.

Elvin tore his eyes away from her and glanced at the window. Shaka took a few steps across to the button and closed the drapes once more. "Yeah - this is between us. No need for anyone else to know. I'm thinking Elvin is enjoying that outfit little bitch. How 'bouts you show him the one part he ain't seen."

Now Dee knew just how much planning Shaka had put into this. She wiggled her bottom seductively as she eased her skirt up to show Elvin her panties. The flimsy scarlet material with a legend picked out in black thread.

"Fuck yeah," said Elvin.

Dee realised it was the first words he had spoken since he had entered the room. It was also her first glimpse of the real man under that hotel uniform.

"Send a message don't they bro'. How 'bout you read that message out loud?" Shaka was making a point.

"Black owned," said Elvin his eyes fixed on Dee. She saw an encouragingly large bulge in his uniform pants.

"That's right - not 'Shaka owned' but 'Black owned'. You want Dee there to show you what that means?"

Elvin shot one glance at Shaka and then made his decision. "Yeah, get your fine self over here and show me girl."

Well that was what Dee liked. A man who saw his opportunity and wasn't afraid to take it. She made her way across the room and dropped to her knees in front of him. Again her hands undid a Black man's belt and carefully removed his pants to reveal a bulging pair of shorts. A swift motion and his cock was free, about eight inches of seriously thick Black shaft.

She gently took it in her hand - savouring the contrast in skin tones. That was something that never got old. "It's beautiful," she almost murmured to herself.

"You know what to do." Any nerves that Elvin had were gone. His instruction was clear and Dee thrilled to hear him. She gently cupped his heavy balls in one hand and held his thick shaft with the other. She played her tongue on the sensitive head of his cock and looked up so that her eyes met her new Black lover's.

"Oh damn - she is something else," laughed Elvin.

"Preach it bro', preach it," came from Shaka to her right. She glanced and saw he was filming her with his phone. She giggled and decided to give them a show. She opened her mouth wide and took in the head of his cock. She had seen bigger in length but this one had some serious girth. It truly set a challenge, truly gave a girl something to work with! She began bobbing her head up and down while using her tongue on the underside of his shaft.

She heard him laugh. "She's good - real good."

"Ever had a white girl suck your dick so good."

"Shit man - never had NO girl come close. But I want to see her take it all before I'm handing out any mutha-fuckin' awards."