The Tenant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nothing urgent.' I showed him the new file I created and he glanced through the priority items and nodded. 'I spoke with Ms. McCafferty and she said tomorrow works better for her. Mr. Johnson said anytime you can get to it is fine. I'm pretty sure Belinda Jackson just wants to get in your pants. She wasn't too happy when I told her I was working for you.'

He looked a little peeved and rolled his eyes, 'You can give her one of my old pair.'

I giggled. 'I couldn't get hold of anyone else, but can I put notes in their mailboxes?'

'I don't see why not.'

'I'll do that then.' I told him about the spread sheets and the new email address. 'I want to update the tenant files too. Maybe make up a card for them to fill out?'

'Sounds good. You could put those in their mailboxes too. Did you fill out the forms?'

'I did. I put them in the file. I had to google it. It doesn't look like you have to do anything else? Unless you need to send a copy to the boss... where do the checks come out of?'

'I do that. There is an account for maintenance and an account for payroll. You have your list for organizers for my apartment?'

'I do.'

'I have one for the apartments as well. I need to sort the mail and then let's go to the health department first and then the home improvement store. We can probably get a phone for you there. We'll let the apartment complex pay for it as a needed expense for two months and I will have the calls forwarded to it instead of mine. You can filter out the unimportant stuff.'

'Yeah. We can't have the Super getting lonely now, can we?'

He pinched my behind. 'Touché again.'

'I priced them. They are cheaper at WalMart.'

'Then we will grab one there.'

'I ordered it and it is ready for pick up.'

'Well, aren't you just the efficient one.'

I smiled. 'I aim to please.'

He closed the door again and pulled me close. 'I thought about waking you up when I got home.'

'You should have. I would have done anything you wanted.' He grunted. 'I thought about waking you up too. I stretched and everything, but you didn't stir. I figured you needed your sleep because you will need your strength for later.' He kissed me and swatted my behind.

'I'll go sort the mail.'

'It's already done.'

'Mmm... then we have time for another kiss!' This time he took my wrists and held them with opposite hands behind me. I couldn't believe how fast I ignited. I wasn't the only one though. He grabbed my ass and pulled me toward him and ground himself into me and growled. He waited until I went limp and then he backed away. I must have looked a little glassy eyed because he smiled triumphantly. 'Let's go.'

'I am grateful.' I panted.

'You can show me later.' He waggled his eyebrows.

So we run our errands. It takes too long at the health department. Carly tells them she wants an IUD because the pills make her sick. They say they can do it right then if she wants to wait. We don't even have to look at each other. 'Now is great!' They say they will email the results of the STD testing tomorrow.

The phone is a plain Jane. It doesn't even take good pictures. At least I can send her messages and talk to her.

We get totes and etc. and I am going to go through clothes while she is making dinner. But we have time before dinner for the last agenda item. We sit down at her table and she pulls the pad of paper down from the counter. It has a line down the center of the top page. It is a list of pro's and con's for her becoming a porn star.

There was one pro:

  • Paying off my debts.

The cons:

  • Loss of self-esteem
  • People finding out
  • Having to do things that are awful
  • Having to do things with people I don't like
  • It will be on the internet forever
  • You not wanting me anymore because I will be used

Between paying off her school loans, utilities and rent she is in hock to the tune of $15,700. That doesn't even count replacing her vehicle or phone. I am planning on paying her about $15/hour. That works out to $300 a week. Enough to pay her rent only. I talked to her a little bit more about hiring out as a housekeeper, walking dogs, babysitting, doing laundry, etc. I suggested getting government assistance and she flatly refused.

'So Brad sent me a couple of emails that I forwarded to you. One is a standard questionnaire that he has all the actors fill out. It lists different activities that are common in BDSM porn and you would decide if it was something you were willing to do, something you might consider doing, or something you absolutely do not want to do. He said they always respect those guidelines. Other than that he says they - the directors - decide how the scene will go and they don't tell the submissive because they want to get the natural reaction if possible. Some of the more experienced girls, he said, do have their own choreographed responses.' She was looking at the table. 'Does that address the having to do awful things?' She nodded. 'Do you have anything to add?'

'Not right now.'

I nodded. This is not an easy decision for her. 'Do you have any specific people in mind that you are concerned about finding out? Or are you just talking about Joe in the supermarket?'

'Not specific... Just if I was out in public and some guy wanted my autograph or started shouting really loud that I was Kinky Carly or whatever my name will be... I would be mortified.' She looked at me. 'It was my secret... No one was supposed to know.' I opened my mouth to speak and I must have looked guilty. She cut me off, 'You didn't ruin it. You are amazing. You are one person. This is different though. It would be out there for all the world to see... Pervs. Would I feel safe? Would I have to wear sunglasses and a scarf everywhere?' She pressed her lips together and her expression tugged at me.

I sigh, 'It is a legitimate concern. We should discuss it with Brad. Maybe he could have one of his girls talk to you. Would that help?' She shrugs. 'The self-esteem issue too. You could talk to Brad about that, but one of the girls might help more.'

'You would probably have to talk to him about how much control you have over who you work with. I don't know how they work that out.' She nodded. 'It will be on the internet forever... you will just have to decide on that. And as far as me not wanting you... I want you now.' I pull her into my lap because she looks so forlorn and kiss her ear. 'I barely know you, but maybe I know more about you than a lot of people... I know you have hickeys everywhere and I know who put them there. I know we both gave each other your anal virginity and I know how much we both enjoyed it. I am really glad I walked in on what I did and that is not just because the sex was mind blowing. It is because I am getting to know you more now and I really like who you are outside of bondage and sex. I think you are pretty courageous and determined and spunky and creative.' She leans into my neck and plays with my shirt for several minutes.

'You said if you had a girlfriend, you wouldn't have had sex with me...'

'I did.'

'Then why would you consider me as a potential girlfriend if I was out having sex with other men?' I had to think about that one for a bit.

'If all of your bills were paid off and you met me at a bar or at work and I asked you out and we got to know each other and we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend, would you go sleeping around with other guys?'

'No!' She shakes her head horrified.

'Okay - so this is really weird, but maybe think of it as a grace period... like we aren't exclusive right now maybe? Like we are thinking about being boyfriend and girlfriend, but we haven't gotten to that point yet.'

She was silent, thinking for a few minutes, 'Like we are a Dom/sub couple.'

'We are a Dom/sub couple as far as I am concerned. Even though I wouldn't have known what that meant before last night.' More thinking and I wait her out.

'Some Dominants loan out their subs... the subs sign a contract based on what they are willing to do. The subs agree to it, but when it comes down to it, the Dom decides who and when.'

My cock twitches. 'So you could work your mind around that?' She shrugs. 'Brad mentioned the contracts and sent a blank one. Maybe we should sign one until you get your debts paid off.'

'Did Brad give you any idea how much I could make?'

'He told me you would get an advance from between $2000 to $5000 depending on the length of the final product and then you would get a percentage of the resulting gross. That percentage is negotiable from one project to the next. The bigger stars get as much as 15% and you would probably start at 10%.'

'That's at least two movies and probably four or five!'

'Shhh...' I kiss her ear again. 'One would pay your back rent. Your job here would pay your utilities off pretty quickly.'

I hold her while she cries for a few minutes and then she heaves a sigh and nods into my shirt. 'Let's talk to him tomorrow.'

'Good girl.'

12