The Tessera Method Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ringabel
Ringabel
205 Followers

Alice scoffed. "He's divorced, but either way I don't see what that has to do with your job. You don't want to get fired as an RA. That's terrible, obviously. The worst possible outcome, I'm sure I don't need to tell you."

Ten minutes ago, Daniel would have guessed Mackenzie wouldn't have cared one bit if she'd gotten fired, but all of a sudden it seemed like she considered it a fate worse than death. "Noooo!" she wailed, still masturbating furiously. "What can I do?"

"You can do your fucking job," Alice frowned. "Do whatever he says. Pay attention to him. Keep your phone in your fucking purse whenever you're on the clock. Get him hard as creatively and as often as you can and then take his cum wherever he wants to put it. Be his girlfriend if he wants you to. Be his maid if he wants you to. Just keep him happy, and maybe he'll keep you around. Should be easy for you, since you're so obviously in love with him! What are you, nineteen? Young people are so stupid, I swear to God."

She stood up, stalked over to her RAs, and got their attention with a firm swat to Sophia's rump. "Get up. Get your shit. Mackenzie and Daniel have some business to complete, and we need to give them some space." Instantly, Tyler and Sophia stopped fucking, climbed to their feet, frantically gathered their clothes off the ground, and scurried out the door. Sophia was still naked, and Tyler's dick was still out of his pants and rock hard, his pants by now bunched around his knees, but in about ten seconds they were gone.

"But wait!" Mackenzie panted. "Is the data good? Can you do your study?"

Alice waved a hand behind her as she left. "No. It's shit data. Do better, Mackenzie." Just like that, she was gone too. Mackenzie was left alone, still bound to her chair, still naked and masturbating.

"Dr. Abramson," she moaned. "Please... please come out and fuck me. Please. I need it so bad."

Daniel had just about dropped his jaw to the floor throughout that entire conversation. It had been maybe five minutes, and now Mackenzie was in love with him and thought sexually gratifying him was in her job description. He shook his head in amazement as he made his way to the door. Neurology, huh. Powerful stuff.

"Oh, thank God," Mackenzie whimpered as she saw him emerge into the testing chamber. "Please, Doctor. I'm so sorry. I've been so fucking stupid. Please just come fuck me. Please."

Ignoring her for the moment, Daniel approached the table, where Alice had left her laptop out. There was a note left on the screen in a text editor. "Tones still going. Leave some imprints if you want. It's fun! Click 'Cancel' when you're done and tones will stop. NB, Mackenzie can't cum until you stop the orgasm inhibitor tone AND grant permission." Next to the laptop, notably, was the key to the handcuffs.

"Pleeeeeeease, Doctor," Mackenzie whined, humping the air as she fondled herself for him. "I'm going crazy. I need you. Come take me. Please!"

"Quiet, Mackenzie," Daniel snapped. She shut up immediately, only tiny whimpers coming from her throat as she fucked herself desperately. Interesting.

"Stop playing with yourself. Now. Those holes are for me, girl." She nodded, and with great effort and willpower, her hands stopped moving, then, shaking, withdrew from her crotch, dripping with her juices. They were still cuffed together, so she held them in the air, not sure what else to do with them. Daniel grinned. This would be fun after all.

He began to unfasten her restraints. She couldn't be tied to a chair for what he had in mind, after all. "So many straps," he tutted. "That was... your idea, wasn't it? Because you love being tied down, right?" She nodded enthusiastically. Daniel's manipulative tactics were primitive and awkward compared to Alice, he knew, but Mackenzie was so horned-up and lovesick that she seemed eager to accept whatever he told her anyway, so it barely mattered. Or maybe she had always had a bondage fetish. Who could say? It was the truth now, and as far as either of them were concerned it always had been.

In a few seconds, she was free of the chair, and her cuffs were released and refastened so that her hands were behind her back. He pushed her to her knees on the floor. "Wait there for me." She nodded, eyes shining with hope that he would finally use her like she craved.

Daniel returned his attention to Alice's computer. The button to deactivate all the tones was prominently displayed, as she had promised, but he wasn't done with all of them just yet. Now that Mackenzie's hands were safely locked away far from her crotch, though, the orgasm inhibitor was extraneous. He found a section in Alice's GUI that appeared to represent it, and deactivated it. Sure enough, one of the tones still blaring from the speaker went silent. Mackenzie moaned aloud, seeming to recognize that this block had been removed even if she was powerless to really take advantage of it.

Slowly, Daniel walked back around to Mackenzie, and paused in front of her. She looked up at him with pleading, desperate eyes. She still couldn't speak, since he had ordered her not to, but eventually, tentatively, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue to him, an open invitation. He nodded and unfastened his pants, freeing his hard dick. She stared at it, mouth opening even wider, salivating openly, and another tiny whine escaped her throat. God, this girl wanted it so badly.

He took her head in both hands, stroking her hair back behind her ears, and she nodded, tongue out as far as it would go, begging silently for his cock until he couldn't help but give it to her. He slid forward, entered her mouth, and the feeling of her plump lips and young eager tongue rubbing along it was heaven for both of them. He moaned aloud; she moaned even louder. Even if their sexual tension had been an invention of Alice's, it was no less real in the moment, and finally meeting his dick to her mouth felt amazingly cathartic.

"Fuuuuuck..." He held her gently and began to thrust in and out, slowly, sensually, enjoying every millisecond. Her eyes closed in ecstasy as she did likewise; her crotch humped the air in time with his thrusts but met nothing to satisfy it, keeping her on the same edge she'd been riding since her first surrender to the Prime Tone. Daniel fucked her face, gently at first, but faster and faster as he went on. He was new to Alice's mind-control setup, but as he fucked, as he progressed toward orgasm, he found himself talking. Again, he was not a practiced manipulator, but in Mackenzie's current state, he could just tell her things about herself and she seemed to accept them.

"Hhhhuh. Yeah. That's it. You like that, you little slut? You like when I fuck your mouth." She nodded, spurring him on. "You like when I call you a slut." She moaned around his dick and nodded again. The power was a rush for him. "You want to move in with me and leave your dorm room. You want to live in my big house and keep it clean in exchange for getting to be my little fucktoy. You love to suck my dick. You live to suck my dick. You love my fucking cum... FUCK! CUM!"

This was all too much for him and before he knew it, he was cumming directly into her mouth, and she swallowed the first few shots but was suddenly interrupted by what he quickly realized was her own orgasm. He'd accidentally ordered her to cum, so even without anything touching her pussy, she was cumming. He held her by her hair and thrust all the way into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat and spraying her mouth full of hot jizz, which leaked out of her mouth as she moaned and writhed in ecstasy, chains rattling as her hands spasmed at random and her eyes squeezed shut tight and she yelped and moaned around his dick as she came. Daniel's head swam and he leaned hard against the table as the two of them were rocked by the strongest orgasm either had ever experienced.

Finally it was over, and Daniel leaned heavily on the table as he looked down at her, and she looked up at him, panting for breath. She was covered in sweat, her ruined makeup, and his cum; she stared with adoring eyes and the satisfaction of a job well done.

Daniel wasn't a young man anymore. Biologically, he was sated for at least a little while. But he didn't want to be. He wasn't done with this girl, not by a long shot. She had been tied up on her knees and made to cum while swallowing his spunk, but he wanted to fuck her, and spank her, and make her scream to the world who her master was. So he grinned down at her, and pulled out his earplugs.

The tones had been a mildly annoying background noise, but as soon as his earplugs were out they rushed in each ear and met in the middle of his head with a sensation like two tidal waves crashing together. His head got fuzzy. Thinking became a chore. He was extremely vulnerable right now, he knew, but more importantly, the Prime Tone buzzed pleasurably within him, from his head down his spine directly to his dick. It warmed, it swelled, and inevitably, it grew and hardened. He was filled with a deep hunger for this young girl's body, and his cock rose to the task, once again diamond hard within about thirty seconds. He grinned at Mackenzie. She grinned back.

All at once, Daniel sprung into action. He seized Mackenzie by the hair in one hand and one armpit in the other, hauled her to her feet, and all but threw her into the table, bending her over it, leaving her upper body sprawled along it as her legs splayed wildly. Before he fucked her, he took a second to put his earplugs back in. He had some more talking to do, after all. He had to tell his fucktoy the way things were.

"I want you to cum," he growled, "whenever you can."

"Yes, Doctor," she gasped, wiggling her ass for him. "Please take me."

His hands fell upon her, one on her hip and the other on the opposing shoulder, and he lined himself up with her, and thrust in all at once. She screamed aloud and came again instantly, finally being filled with the object of her desires, as her orgasm-slick cunt accepted his rock-hard cock with only a little resistance. Just enough to make it fun. He pulled out, and thrust back in, and her orgasm continued, or did a new one simply begin immediately? He didn't know, and didn't care.

He rutted away, swatting at her ass, reddening it, and she writhed beneath him, legs flailing, arms rattling their chains, as he told her their truth.

"Ungh! Fuck! You're mine, forever! I decide what you do, and you do it, and you love it! I own you, you litte bitch!"

"Yes! Aaaaah! Yes, Doctor! Yes! Yes!" Accepting his words, accepting his command, accepting his ownership, accepting his cock.

"You're gonna tell all your friends you're my little owned toy! You're gonna brag about it! You're gonna tell them you love it, because it's true!"

"Yes! Yes yes yes yes -"

"You love serving me! You love working to make me happy! You love to turn me on, so that you can make me cum! You love when I degrade you, and when I spank you, because it reminds you who's the boss, and you love that I keep you in your place!"

"Yeeeeesssss!"

"I say when you can cum! That's not yours anymore! It's mine now! Sometimes when I'm away, you touch yourself and think of me, but you can't finish unless you call me up and ask and I say you can! If I say no, that's it!"

"Yes! Own me, Doctor! Yes!"

He wedged a thumb into her asshole, and she yowled in pain and arousal. She definitely hadn't used this hole before. Not nearly ready for him, not with the level of patience he had right now. So he delegated. That's what RAs were for. "You're gonna start training your asshole for me! You dream of the day it can accept my hard cock! It's all you think about when you masturbate!"

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes -"

Daniel could take no more. He brought his hand down hard on her ass, leaving an angry red mark, and he seized a handful of her hair with his other hand, and he shoved in hard and came deep inside her, forcing a loud wordless wail out of her mouth as she convulsed around him, cumming one final time as she felt his essence splash deep within her.

Finally, he was done. He had accomplished all he wanted to. He collapsed into the chair, catching his breath, and just barely had the presence of mind to reach over to Alice's laptop and deactivate the tones.

Even without them, though, it seemed Mackenzie was still his. Before he knew what was happening, she was in his lap, nestling her naked, sweaty, cum-covered body into his. "Thank you, Doctor. I love you so much, I'm so glad you finally let me -"

Her arms were still cuffed behind her, so he brought up his own, wrapped them around her, accepted her fully. "Sssshhh. It's okay, Mackenzie. It's all going to be okay."

She pouted at him. "I've been such a bad girl, Doctor. Can you ever forgive me?"

He laughed a bit, still out of breath. "I think we can work on making it right. Let me see your hands."

A few minutes later, she was dressed again, with the exception of her bra, which she had tried her best to subtly dump in the garbage without letting him see it, and they walked into the building's lobby to retire to Daniel's house for the evening. By the door, Alice, Tyler, and Sophia were still waiting. Tyler and Sophia had the nervous energy of two people who had been allowed to start fucking but still hadn't finished; Alice didn't seem to notice or care.

She grinned when she saw Daniel and Mackenzie emerge, arm in arm. "There's my two lovebirds! Did you enjoy yourselves?" Daniel laughed and Mackenzie blushed as they both nodded. "Now, Mackenzie," Alice continued, "you're going to start being a good little girl for Dr. Abramson, aren't you?"

Mackenzie snuggled into Daniel's arm. "Absolutely, Doctor," she beamed. "Thank you so much for setting me straight."

Alice smiled benevolently. "Think nothing of it, dear. Just a second, though, you've got a little -" She reached out and swiped something up off of Mackenzie's cheek. It was a tiny dollop of cum which she'd missed during her hasty cleanup.

Mackenzie's eyes widened and her blush deepened. "Oh! Sorry, that's, uh -"

Alice nodded. "I know, dear. Open up."

Mackenzie obeyed her unthinkingly, opening her mouth to accept Alice's finger as it pushed the last of Daniel's cum onto her tongue. "Clean it up, that's a good girl." She did.

Her task done, Alice patted Mackenzie on the cheek and held out a hand to Daniel. "My laptop?"

He handed it over. "Here it is, and here's your handcuffs, too."

She waved a hand dismissively. "Keep those. A gift. I think you'll need them tonight." Mackenzie giggled nervously, but didn't deny it.

"If it's okay, I wouldn't mind an MP3 of the Prime Tone either," Daniel suggested. "An old man like me can use the help."

Alice sighed. "I should charge you for that. But sure, I suppose," she shrugged. "It's not like you can go selling it without incriminating yourself at this point. I'll send one along when I get home. Anything else?"

One last detail was bothering Daniel. "Uh, yes actually. Can I speak to you alone for just a second?" Alice nodded and waved her RAs off. Daniel handed his car keys to Mackenzie. "Go get my car warmed up, and then get yourself warmed up for me. You can get me warmed up on the drive home."

She giggled. "Of course, Doctor. Be quick!" He sent her away with a swat on the ass, then turned back to Alice.

"I have to ask," he said, "about Dr. Jennings. You said she's not in academia anymore, but this discovery should have made her career. Why did she quit?"

Alice's eyes twinkled mischievously. "You can go ask her yourself if you'd like. She's still in town. She's a stripper down at the Melon Patch on 19th Street. Cheapest private dances in the house." She grinned. Alice grinned a lot, but this particular grin was new to Daniel. He could only describe it as a predator's grin. It terrified him. Suddenly the hot young coed who was now his slave seemed scant repayment for the danger he had gotten himself into by making himself party to this secret. Dr. Tessera was truly dangerous, and he suspected he would spend the rest of his life trying to stay on her good side.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: One of the things I've enjoyed about writing these couple chapters is that Alice Tessera and the Sculptor are basically complete opposites. He's an artist; she's a scientist. He changes people's bodies using a supernatural method he doesn't understand; she changes people's brains using a scientific process she knows down to the mathematical level. He's motivated by artistic expression; she's motivated by money. He is an idealist who believes he is helping people; she is a cynic who takes a vindictive pleasure in messing with her subjects. It's a fun little thought experiment. Hopefully this should make it easier to get back to my main story, specifically the parts of it that are next in chronological order. Thanks for reading!

Ringabel
Ringabel
205 Followers
12