All Comments on 'The Theater Pt. 02'

by Stephisissycd

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category again

If you could put your stories where ever you liked on this site...I am sure the would not have bothered with categories but since they did be fair to the readers of this site and post your stories in the right place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do this to me too - I need it

Great continuation of the theater story, and you hint at what's to come. Please tell us what happened in prison for a week - I'm guessing it would be an awesome experience that someone like me should be forced to live out. And then being turned out as a cheap whore to be used would be great.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMalmost 4 years ago
First part is fun, middle arousing, but the last part too much

All or least many of us gurls often fantasize about being the one who is receiving all of the biggest tools that are attached to big strong dominant alpha males and have each of them cum inside us all night long. Yes it is possible to experience the same things as are written about in the story, but I'm sure that the probability is so close to zero that most of us are not aroused by the outlandish but instead we can get very excited when we can imagine that the story is close enough to reality that it could happen to anyone who wants to make it real. And I have been experiencing being the only person dressed up like a slut in many theaters over the last 40 years and they"can" be so much some fun and amazing amounts of all the things you want, but the ending of the story is about as unrealistic as my dickette being a foot long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous