The Theft of Our Lives 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, mortified and inherently reverential of our longtime neighbors, Kerri instantly reverted to the innocent waif the Stanley's knew well, trying to hide her near nudity while calling out their cherished monikers as surrogate grandparents beloved by both she and Kellen.

"I-I, oh, my goodness! I'd better, ohhh!" Kerri stammered, unsuccessfully covering her chest and crotch with her hands and arms in a flurry of motion, crouching and taking any action available shielding herself from their view.

Don and Audrey were every bit as surprised as Kerri, not expecting her to be dressed every bit as suggestively as her mother. In an ironic twist, the libidinous pair hoped that Emma leaving off her robe would cause hilarious embarrassment when myself, Kerri, and especially Kellen, eventually joined them in the kitchen.

With Kerri's startling entrance, our 'kindly' neighbors were now truly alerted that something had dramatically changed in the respectable Tyler household. Even then, they were uncertain exactly what was happening and to what extent, as Hank hadn't prepared them for the expansion of our disgraceful circumstance to the entire family.

The amazed couple stared unblinking, aroused by the vision of 20-year-old Kerri Tyler, the naïve pixie they'd watched blossom into young womanhood in the past year, traumatized finding herself before them wearing only her underwear.

As Kerri spontaneously darted for the exit, Emma interceded, dearly not wanting to stop her escape but knowing better than to cause a disruption in the Stanley's morning plans, certain doing so would get back to Hank and cause our family nothing but grief.

"Oh, don't leave, Kerri. Stay and have some coffee," she beseeched, much to our mortified coed's chagrin. "It's just Mr. and Mrs. Stanley. You look fine, and besides, they don't mind, right?"

"No, not at all. Please, stay sweetheart. It's okay. It's just underwear," Audrey replied, reassuring our stricken daughter by patting the seat next to her in invitation, but all the while hungrily feasting her eyes on every inch of our athletic beauty's exposed flesh.

"Why, you've outgrown your Ker-bear pj's," Don teased, referencing Kerri's penchant for cartoon character pajamas in the past.

It was a silly thing to say and a feeble attempt at humor, as the old lecher's gawking face revealed his true thoughts about Kerri's half-nude presence and his poorly hidden desire to see more.

Audrey noticed the insipid remark too, shooting her husband a disapproving look he didn't catch, his gaze firmly trained on our daughter's buoyant set of upright tits barely concealed under her snug tank top, bobbling delightfully as she shuddered with embarrassment.

Emma hated dragging Kerri into her own misery but had no real choice and simply had to live with that reality.

Perceptively, my wife assumed Hank intended she act as witness to Kerri's degradation at the hands of the Stanley's, understanding it only humiliated both mother and daughter all the more, and having no doubts that very thought was already percolating in the warped brains of our debauched family friends.

Overcoming her surprise and leveraging the strength of will built over the past months of her steady moral decline, Kerri quickly switched gears. Thinking rationally, she astutely realized she shouldn't be shocked finding Don Stanley in our kitchen with her mother in just her t-shirt and not so much as a pair of panties.

Kerri wisely understood that our tormentor Hank reveled in our family's humiliation, and she knew he'd waste no opportunity to foist more degradation upon us whenever a new demented idea entered his vivid imagination. Surely, introducing her beloved pseudo-grandparents into the mix qualified for that proposition.

For whatever reason, Mrs. Stanley's presence was more unexpected, but it was easily apparent to Kerri her Gams was intrigued, rather than appalled. Still, she didn't feel comfortable taking up the kindly older woman's offer to take a seat by her side, so remained standing as her mother graciously handed her a cup of coffee.

"We came over to help your mother with her morning chores, but we unfortunately learned they were no longer required," he said coyly, uncertain exactly what Kerri knew and as yet unaware of her own involvement in Hank's web.

"Kerri knows about her parent's dirty little secret, Don," Emma revealed matter-of-factly, not sugarcoating our travails but not quite yet telling him the whole story either. "Hank made sure of that."

"You mean, he told her everything?" Don asked tentatively, curious about this provocative turn of events.

"Hank didn't tell her, Don. He made Ray and me tell her," my pensive wife murmured with quiet discomfort.

Emma was clearly embarrassed exposing everything to the Stanley's, but also didn't see any point in holding back, knowing Don would just be on the phone to Hank as soon as they left asking for details if she didn't. To prove it, she stated in no uncertain terms what Don had previously thought was a secret.

"I told Kerri you shaved my pussy, Don, and that Hank granted you, um, 'privileges,' but a lot has changed since then," Emma disclosed, her voice a monotone, firm and unwavering.

"So that explains the 'casual attire' around the house?" he pressed, just to be sure he understood.

"Yes, Hank insists that we're more, um, liberated, shall we say, around each other," my wife explained simply.

"It also explains why my pussy no longer has hair," she continued forthrightly, regret tinging her voice relating her torrid circumstance. "Hank let Kel...I mean, required I get it lasered off. Permanently, I was told, so all my lush brown curls are gone forever."

Emma hadn't spoken the entire truth, withholding the crucial information of Kellen's involvement with his mother, that it was his idea, and worse, that he'd accompanied her to the parlor where the procedure was performed.

Still, Don's not stupid - lust crazed and more depraved than I ever realized, but not stupid, and Emma saw the wheels of opportunity already spinning in his head.

The last sentence had just left my wife's mouth when, in a stroke of inauspicious timing, Kellen stumbled into the kitchen, as groggy and unaware as Kerri was minutes earlier.

Unlike his mother and sister, however, our brazen 18-year-old son was stark naked, led by his semi-hard cock wagging before him as a divining rod leading him to where either Emma or Kerri's warm mouth could provide relief. To his dismay, Kellen hadn't woken to the usual blowjob from his mother or sister that morning and was feeling backed up.

"Wow, welcome to the conversation, young man, or should I say, 'hung man'?" Audrey teased, her blue eyes aglow admiring Kellen's impressive package, noting his heavy balls suspended in their fleshy pouch beneath a long cock.

"HUH? WHAT THE HELL?!!" he yelped, startled out of his morning daze and quickly dropping his hands to cover his manhood, embarrassed being seen in such a state by the longtime neighbor he viewed more as a grandmother than a family friend.

"I guess Hank HAS been busy making changes around here," Don mused. "What other surprises do you have in store this morning, Emma?"

"Don't hide that lovely prick on my account, Kellen," Mrs. Stanley requested boldly, enthralled and unable to restrain an ear-to-ear grin. "I can see you really are the man of the house now. I'm impressed."

Audrey truly was, that much was clear.

"Now that everything is out in the open, so to speak, it looks like Hank has your entire family on his leash," Don surmised, pleased I was upstairs blithely ignorant of their presence for now, but very aware that Hank's greatest desire was finding ways for my cherished wife to cuckold me at every opportunity.

Emma knew our neighbors truly cared about Kerri and Kellen but couldn't help noticing that Don couldn't take his eyes off our willowy daughter, or that Audrey was equally fixated on our hunky son, who reflexively grabbed a dish towel to hide his exposed genitals despite the onslaught of revelations about the Stanley's deviancy.

Once more, Emma interceded before Kel fled the room and the morning blew up in her face.

"It's okay, Kel. Mr. and Mrs. Stanley know about Mr. Allenby and the 'changes' he's brought to me and your father," Emma stated frankly. "Well, they know some of it, but it appears they're learning something new every minute."

Turning to the table where Don and Audrey sat, my wife calmly brought our nosy neighbors up to speed.

"Kellen doesn't know everything, Don," Emma lied, handing Kellen a cup of coffee, which he accepted while keeping the towel draped over his privates with his other hand, "but I guarantee he's not innocent about Hank and his, um, influence over not just his parents, but our whole family."

The participation of our grown children was completely unexpected by the Stanley's.

When they first arrived, they merely planned for an entertaining morning with their voluptuous, conservative late-30's neighbor. Now, they were treated to so much more, and the possibilities presented by the addition of Kerri and Kellen expanded the prospects exponentially.

Kellen is still somewhat unsophisticated, and was initially confused by Emma's revelation about the Stanley's knowing our situation, but at least it calmed him down. As respectful as his big sister of the beloved couple, his natural tendency for accommodation briefly overtook his growing appetite for control fostered by Hank, but only briefly.

"You really don't need that towel, Kellen. You should be proud of your, um, endowment," Audrey suggested anxiously after hearing the welcome news, recognizing Emma's intentions and happy to contribute to the unfolding scene.

"Very proud, indeed," she added, the lust in her voice dripping, with the complimentary words stumbling from her lips so naughtily even Kel had no difficulty discerning her interest in what he was packing between his legs.

Not surprisingly, Kellen had never thought of our kindly neighbor lady sexually but the glow in her eyes intuitively told him their relationship was likely to change very soon. For the first time, he noticed that Audrey was quite pretty for an older woman, although he could still only think of her as a grandmother figure.

Accustomed to his nudity around the house after weeks of exercising his authority under the aegis of my boss, Kellen courteously dropped the towel, letting his clearly pleased Gams openly ogle his generous cock and balls, remaining semi-hard throughout the unusual conversation.

"I have to say, Emma, this newfound permissiveness in the Tyler household is, well, unexpected, to say the least," Don confessed with undisguised glee. "Obviously, this isn't the first time Kellen's shown himself off to you and Kerri."

Don let his observation sink in a moment, then issued a subtle challenge.

"I've got to admit, though, I'm curious about how far your new 'relaxed' family dynamic goes?" the grinning old codger queried, probing for more revelations. "I'll bet Audrey is too."

Emma had played these word games too many times with my boss, realizing our nasty neighbor's question was really just a poorly hidden demand for the whole story, confirming what was already occupying his fetid mind and which, if true, made for the beginning of what was certain to be a truly memorable morning.

Armed with this understanding, my forward-thinking wife didn't see much point in verbally explaining the unholy relationship between her and our kids, deciding an overt demonstration better answered the questions she struggled to express in words.

Setting down her coffee cup, Emma looked at Don and Audrey with a scowl of disgust I doubt they knew she could muster as the always congenial hostess over the years.

Reaching both hands to the hem of her t-shirt, she steadily peeled the cotton fabric up her statuesque frame - hips, tummy, tits, and finally, over her head and off before they could even react, finishing the quick striptease by playfully swinging her ubiquitous ponytail into place with a saucy appeal.

"Ahhhhh," Mrs. Stanley's sigh of surprise echoed off the walls of our tiled kitchen, gleefully seeing for the first time her beautiful neighbor standing as naked as the day she was born, and before our adult children, no less.

Audrey was impressed, as Emma's body easily surpassed the promise suggested during her frequent observations of my wife over the years wearing warm summer clothing, or even donned in her modest one-piece bathing suit when peeking through the knothole of our backyard fence.

Truly awed, Audrey realized she and Don were in for a real treat, and with an irrepressible grin and wide eyes, the older blonde openly admired Emma's large, heavy breasts topped by perfectly flat, poker chip areolae.

Scanning lower, she eagerly studied her intoxicating neighbor's broadly curved hips and sturdy muscular legs, gloriously centered by a perfectly smooth pudenda exhibiting not a single trace of Emma's formerly dense nest of chestnut brown pussy curls.

Committed and without recourse, my nude wife's demonstration wasn't through, as Don had asked how far Hank's control had gone and she intended to answer his question without equivocation, while also making an indelible impression in doing so.

On legs tremoring more than she wished conveying she was less confident than she wanted to outwardly project, Emma courageously sidled to where Kellen stood near the oven, his coffee cup in hand and cock still at half-mast.

"This might give you some idea, Don," she said in a show of false bravado, waving her hand downward crossing from tits to tummy as if a showcase model indicating her sudden nudity before our unsettled son and daughter, "but this will give you the whole story."

With those words, spoken defiantly to mask her inner trepidation, Emma nonchalantly slipped her hand onto the meaty tool hanging between Kellen's legs, stroking the pliable column once or twice with her gentle touch.

"Oh, Kel, this won't do. Gauging the look in her eye, it's not nearly hard enough for what I suspect Audrey has in mind," she suggested, lightly tugging his swelling cock while casting a sarcastic smirk in our uninvited guest's direction.

Emma then brazenly did what neither Don nor Audrey expected, or could even fathom.

Dropping to her knees in front of our bamboozled 18-year-old, she abruptly popped the expansive knob between her plush lips, encircling the supple cockhead in the moist embrace of her mouth, then swallowing several inches without a hint of hesitation.

Working Kellen's growing shaft in and out two or three times, consuming an additional inch on each return while gazing into his apprehensive eyes with reassuring intent, Emma swiftly engulfed his expanding staff whole, demonstrating to our longtime neighbors just how far she'd sunken into the abyss of perversion at the merciless hands of my boss.

Briefly, she withdrew, speaking for everyone to hear but without turning her meaningful eyes from Kellen's dumbfounded expression.

"I think we're going to need to get this lovely cock good and stiff for what Mrs. Stanley has planned," Emma announced, an unnatural admiration for our son's manhood edging her tone.

"Let mom suck her baby nice and hard," she added with throaty allure, "and then Audrey can do with it as she pleases."

Emma was purposefully lewd with her vivid imagery, bawdily describing the outrageous act of sucking Kellen's cock to its full potential. Then, applying her skilled tongue to his sensitive crown, she swirled it languidly until his rigid shaft was a fierce stalk of fleshy hardness.

"There we are," his cleverly improvising mother cooed, laying it on thick as Don and Audrey's collective jaws figuratively hit the floor. "Big and hard, just the way mommy likes her well-hung son's wonderful cock."

"I, uh, maybe it's time for a shower," Don stammered, barely able to contain himself and stuttering words too unbelievable to be real, but that he also couldn't resist.

"Yes, and Kerri and Kellen can join us," Audrey suggested lasciviously.

"You know, Don, Ray's upstairs getting dressed," Emma interjected, thinking my presence might dissuade his foray into our bedroom but honestly knowing better.

"The more the merrier. Ray can watch the whole show. From what I've heard, I think he'll enjoy that, don't you agree?" Don countered awfully, obviously aware of my lewd proclivities and happy to enjoy seeing them in action.

Oblivious to the riposte, Mrs. Stanley was in a daze, her blue eyes alive with lust fixed directly on the object of her desire - the rock-solid cock of her 18-year-old neighbor and now undeniable hunk, slick with Emma's saliva and bobbing invitingly below his muscular washboard stomach.

"You three go ahead, Don," the matronly woman murmured between halting breaths, rising from the breakfast nook and swiftly narrowing the distance between she and her mark. "I've got something else in mind with Kel. We'll join you, well, when we're finished."

*****************

Dressed neatly in her tennis attire, Audrey walked the short distance to where Kellen stood completely naked by the refrigerator with remarkable calm considering her palpitating heart, dropping to her knees next to his mother, with Emma reluctantly relinquishing his cock but hovering nearby as a mother lion protecting her cub.

"I'll take over from here, Emma. I'm sure I can handle it. At least, I'd like to," Audrey assured, not even looking at my wife as her eyes fixed on Kellen's firm staff projecting as an iron bar just inches from her delighted face.

"Don't worry, dear, I'll take good care of him, just as always," she added in a knowing allusion to her longtime role as caring neighbor, helping out over the years in happier, more innocent times.

The care she envisioned now for our maturing son was something of a different nature.

Truthfully, Emma was surprised by the level of Audrey's lust. It was a side of her friend's deviant sexuality only recently brought to light by Don's pursuit of his own lurid desires for my wife and honestly, she struggled with the thought of the couple as anything other than attentive surrogate grandparents to our kids.

Rising from her knees, Emma reticently joined Don and our equally wary daughter, now stunned into silence by the turn of events with our previously respectable neighbors.

"Come on, Kerri, let's go upstairs with Mr. Stanley and surprise daddy," Emma directed unhappily. "We don't want to be rude hosts."

It was an odd thing to say under the circumstances, especially since Don's request was well beyond the hospitality a neighbor might expect from the family next door. Of course, under Hank's dominion, this was clearly no longer a normal neighborly relationship.

Bowing her freckled face obediently while dressed in only her scant tank top and pink panties, our bashful daughter took her mother's outstretched hand and joined a beaming Mr. Stanley for the walk up the stairs to our master bedroom, unfortunately acquitted with a shower large enough to accommodate three people.

Don trailed the lovely duo with open eyes, ogling the half-moons of their sashaying bottoms set directly before his grinning face, drinking in my wife's broad, familiar globes and our athletic daughter's taut but as yet unexplored and oh so sexy panty-clad flanks.

'I don't know which sweet ass to tap first?' Don wondered, intoxicated by his options and obviously anxious to sample the sumptuous pleasures offered by both mother and daughter's succulent derrieres.

Although Emma's meaty buttocks were previously known, his enthusiasm for her fleshy rump was undiminished and her marvelous glutes remained a virtual playground of sumptuous amusement he'd lusted over for years.