The Theft of Our Lives 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my seat, Kerri's sadness was evident on her face at the reality our kindly longtime family friend was as foul-mouthed and dirty minded as any other man, secretly wanting to fuck her nubile body just like everyone else and making no secret of that fact.

Unlike the rush I got watching Emma easily succumb to our son and other men, the sadness in Kerri's eyes nearly broke my heart. Still, I couldn't deny my rising jealously of Don so luckily experiencing the marvels of our angel's mouth and desperately wishing it was my cock she was sucking so wonderfully.

"Keep going, Kerri, you're close to your reward," he urged reassuringly, promising her a gift she didn't want to receive.

Lightly tugging on Don's hairy ball sack and gingerly rolling the tender orbs between her fingertips hoping to encourage him to finally cum, Kerri's natural cocksucking skills were doing their magic, and she sensed his building arousal in the twitch of his cock, suggesting it wouldn't take him much longer to get off.

"Uummm, aahhhhh, ohhh, Emma dear, right there," Audrey's sighs grew in frequency too, faltering under the application of Emma's tongue working over her yearning clit with a practiced abandon, darting and poking to provoke the fleshy nub mercilessly.

"Uunnnh, ohhh sweetheart, eat me, dear," Audrey's low guttural moans matched the swivel of her cunt grinding into Emma's face, smearing her mouth with the flowing juices pouring from her eager twat as my wife bore down, flicking the stimulated pearl without relief.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Audrey hinted she was close when Emma imparted a particularly vigorous staccato assault on the yielding bundle of nerves, teasingly raking her teeth across the sensitive bud causing the aged blonde to finally lose it.

Spiraling into a brilliant eruption of sexual explosions, Audrey's hips bucked violently, forcing Emma to firmly grasp her slim hips as her mark jerked and spasmed atop the bed, her head lifting from the pillow and eyes clamped shut.

"OOOOHHHHH, OOOHHHHH, AANNNNNHHHHHH!!!" Audrey wailed, her neck tendons straining and her B-cup tits, flattened and sloped atop her flushed chest, jiggled and shimmied in response to her contractions.

It was a deliciously powerful orgasm and Audrey let everyone in the room know it in highly vocal terms.

"OHHH, FUCK, EMMA!" she sobbed tears of joy. "EAT ME, BITCH! EAT MY FUCKING CUNT, SLUT!!!"

Valiantly, my resilient wife endured the disparaging name calling, understanding it was only at the height of passion, and staying firmly planted against Audrey's spasming pussy riding her through her climax.

'Slumf, mmump, mumm,' Emma slurped, doing her best consuming the torrent of streaming juices. the salty flavor coating her tastebuds and slick lady cum gracing her lips.

Don truly loved his wife of over 30 years and particularly the manner in which she orgasmed. He simply loved the way Audrey vocalized her ecstasy - so expressive and impassioned. They'd always enjoyed an open and varied sex life - swapping partners, picking up strangers in hotel bars or participating in group sex with a discreet local swing club.

Our retired neighbor knew from her response this time was special and the buzz of electric jolts coursing her body were more satisfying than most of her climaxes. That special quality was no doubt brought on by the fulfillment of their mutual decade-long desire to get Emma out of her pants and on her back, or knees, as was the case.

Don knew from the moment Emma answered the door months ago wearing the tiniest white bikini he's seen outside of a porn website, particularly for a woman as modest as my wife, he'd do whatever it took to give Audrey the gift of Emma's incredible body for the realization of a fantasy that for years had no hope of ever coming to pass.

"Ohhh, Kerri, that's it, sweetie, suck Gamps like that," Don urged feverishly, lurching with the sudden awareness of his impending orgasm, set off by his beloved cumming so powerfully, ready to flood our hard-working daughter's mouth.

"Mogghhh," Kerri gurgled, taking in his length for the umpteenth time just as Don spit a rope of thin cum splashing the back of her mouth and running down her throat,

"Ohhh, yes sweetie, this is for you," Don panted, withdrawing to the spurting tip when a second dose of milky jism launched, deftly consumed as well by his fantasy college girl. "Swallow it, Kerri. Awwwh, swallow Gamps' cum."

"Guucck," Kerri gagged tasting his watery jism while turning up her nose at the bitter swill, with the thin semen less noxious than some old men but without the thick sweet cream viscosity of her younger brother's virile spunk.

"Ahhhhh," Don gasped, content as his slobbery tool slipped from Kerri's sullied lips and she dropped onto her haunches in disgust and despair, sorting through her feelings of loss and misuse at the hands of her kindly Gamps.

Her shoulders slumped and recoiling visibly at the thought of his cum in her stomach, our traumatized beauty's only thought was about getting away from the disappointing man, even if it meant moving into the downtown loft offered by Nate to ply her new trade as a high-priced whore.

"Now you, Kerri. Come make your Gams happy," Audrey urged eagerly, desiring a similar performance from our demoralized daughter when Kellen interceded and saved her once again.

"No dice, Gams. Don't get greedy," Kellen chided, regaining his strength and reestablishing his control of the impromptu sex party with his surrogate grandparents, while making it clear nothing happened with Emma or Kerri without his say so.

Awed by his imperative, Audrey's expression instantly conveyed her obedience, fearing she'd find herself out of luck for future romps, and Kellen's next statement made certain of Don's inferior status too, despite Hank's largesse, and now even involving his own wife.

"If either of you want a piece of mom or my sister, you come to me," our omnipotent son pronounced. "Don't kid yourself either, cause it's not a one-way street. You damn well need to give in order to get, meaning I tap Gams' ass whenever I please."

"Oh, Kel, y-yes, I understand," Audrey immediately swooned her agreement.

Practically drooling over our maturing son's awakening authority and masculinity, and certainly longing for the joy of riding his impressive cock for hours to come along with the prospect of more playtime with Emma and Kerri, the horny old blonde was chafing at the bit to take up the mouthwatering offer.

Don was more contrite and reserved than his eager wife after previously enjoying his mastery over my wife and daughter with Hank's blessing. Accustomed to exercising his own primacy, he didn't truly want to take a backseat to a teenage hunk but accepted the opportunity for availing himself of the women's pleasurable bodies as better than no access at all.

Besides, he recognized the enthusiasm and passion in Audrey's inflamed blue eyes and knew there'd be hell to pay should he refuse letting her deviant wishes come true after years of wistfully pining for Emma's voluptuous form and not so impossibly having it all presented to her on a platter in the fulfillment of a dream.

I sat in the corner wearing my sheer black hose and garter, suffering in my chastity cage as Kellen took charge, a mere afterthought worthy of neither consideration nor value.

I wasn't even mentioned by my son, secure in the knowledge that my reduced position in the family was set and my opinion was inconsequential when it came to the disposition of who, when, and how often he granted access to my highly sought-after wife.

Our neophyte son has his own proclivities, nearly the opposite of my own, roused and nurtured by Hank and now released as an ego-feeding frenzy of wants and desires. Kellen stood tall and mighty, possessed with his new dominion over our family. Clearly aroused by his final takeover, he lightly tugged his reawakening cock looking ready for more.

I needn't wonder what his youthful exuberance for sex and power meant for his future relationship with his Gams, reasonably expecting he'd be fucking Mrs. Stanley on a regular basis, and likely sharing her with Tim and his other friends, much to her glee and especially considering her obvious affinity for his energy and sexual prowess.

With Kel already getting hard, and judging from Audrey's own impressive stamina and aroused state, he might even fuck her that very morning in the Stanley's own marital bed, claiming his prerogative with the blonde vixen as Don watched nearby, perhaps with misgivings about the surrender of his bride, or perhaps not.

"Gams, get your ass out of bed and follow me to your house. You too, Kerri," Kellen ordered with a blink. "Leave your clothes, it'll make for a more adventurous walk if you're naked."

"Oh my, yes, Kellen," Audrey replied without a second thought, bright-eyed and salivating at the thought of a roll in the sheets with our unquenchable son and beguiling daughter.

Kerri simply lowered her head, shuffling nervously past me through the door as Gams exuberantly draped her arm around our taller daughter's waist escorting her to her house, and more gratifyingly, to her bed.

"It'll be okay, Kerri," the tantalized matron assured to the visible doubt of our unhappy princess. "We'll have so much fun together from now on."

"Mom, you can get on with your day. Don't worry about Mr. Stanley, he'll be at home watching Kerri and me with Gams," our smiling son advised, relieving his dear mother from further exploitation at the hands of our neighbors, at least the time being.

Whether Don assumed the same Beta-male status such as myself, I was less certain, but I guessed he was quietly mulling the possibilities now that his wife was part of Kellen's personal harem, and so long as he got his share from Emma, and hopefully Kerri too, he'd be satisfied.

As for Kerri, she had her own ideas about that prospect, but that was for another day.

"Dad, don't you think it's time you get to work? This house isn't making payments on itself," Kellen chided, turning to me as an afterthought and reminding me of my lone remaining role as financial provider after usurping every other privilege and obligation I once possessed as family patriarch.

"Yes, son, of course," I answered mildly, understanding my place and obediently rising to finish dressing, while disappointed I didn't get to watch the trio as Kellen put Gams and Kerri to work fulfilling every perverted thought crossing his mind.

The events of the last hour were totally unexpected to Don and Audrey and an eye-opening exposure of our family's capture by Hank's blackmail and coercion, including my own lowered status in the pecking order. Nothing, however, matched the obscene revelation of the incestuous relationship between Emma and our now-grown son and daughter.

Reflecting on the morning, when Emma first removed her shirt to stand naked before Kellen and Kerri in the kitchen, Don was surprised. When she dropped to her knees taking our son's meaty cock into her mouth for a taboo display of our family's new deviant lifestyle, he was astonished.

More amazing than anything, however, was the fact it was our picture perfect, upstanding, highly appealing All-American family performing such forbidden acts that was the dream come true.

Now, he and Audrey could play any number of illicit and reprehensible sex games with us, so long as they respected Kellen's superior authority. It was a small price to pay for the ecstatic retired couple and ultimately Don and Audrey Stanley were happy to pay it.

END CHAPTER

1...5678910